News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chat Room Error

• 4 Replies

Offline --ClaireBear--

• Naughty boys will be punished!
Chat Room Error
« on: November 09, 2019, 04:28:27 PM »
Hi everyone!

I just made an account and I want to join the chat, but I receive error messages when I try to join.

If you’re a bad boy, I’ll put you in timeout. If you’re a bad bitch, I’ll sit on your face.

Offline The Canadian Cutie

Re: Chat Room Error
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 04:44:32 PM »
need to use the same login name and password as FCF website.

can't change anything

Offline --ClaireBear--

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 04:55:08 PM »
need to use the same login name and password as FCF website.

can't change anything

It just says erroneous nickname when I use my exact login credentials. DO you think it has anything to do with the hyphens?
If you’re a bad boy, I’ll put you in timeout. If you’re a bad bitch, I’ll sit on your face.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 08:35:29 PM »
The reason why it is giving you that error message is because of the special characters before and after your name.
I can change it to ClairBear without the ~ before and after the name if you like.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline --ClaireBear--

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 10:58:31 PM »
The reason why it is giving you that error message is because of the special characters before and after your name.
I can change it to ClairBear without the ~ before and after the name if you like.

That would be awesome! The only reason I added the hyphens was because clairebear was already taken, so if it needs a 1 or something after it, that’s fine. But yes please, it would be great if you could change it! Thank you!!