News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mrs. Denice

• 2 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Mrs. Denice
« on: December 01, 2019, 06:06:13 PM »
Mrs.Denice
By Stone Kidman

Mom sat on the couch while it was my turn to wrestle, I gulped nervously but couldn't hide the fact I was pitching a tent in my tiny blue speedos. "What'cha gonna do with that lil thang," Mrs. Denice said while we circled; my feet trying to maintain my balance on the burgundy carpet of their basement. "Think you're gonna stick it in here," she said, pulling aside her black panties to flash me her shaved snatch. She was forty two, the same age as my mom, but was a black woman with a pronounced D cup; her braids came down just past her ears but this was the distraction she wanted. I froze like a deer in the headlights, noticed she had a tattoo just above her crotch, when she came charging at me. I was eighteen at the time and had only been wrestling with my family for a few months but they were casual one on one spars with my aunts or older cousins; this was the first time I truly had to face a real opponent and it just happened to be one of my former teachers.

I tried swinging a right at her head but even though she was taller than me, her 6'0" to my 5'09", she easily ducked under and slugged me in the gut. I was a little out of shape, 165 pounds, so my stomach was soft and I felt my knees buckle immediately; she grabbed the back of my scraggy dark brown hair and pulled my head back. "Yeah that's what I thought, just another pussy white boy," she spat in my face but my eyes were already closed as I tried to catch my breath until she shoved my face into her crotch. "Have a taste pussy boy, this is what you're gonna be doin' all night," she said as my saliva covered nose and mouth were stuffed up in her snatch.

"Yeah your boy couldn't pass m'science class, but he'll pass my anatomy test," I heard Mrs. Denice chuckle at my mom who I couldn't see but I knew was sitting there with her arms crossed. This was a three on three family fight and I had already seen dad lose to Mrs. Denice's oldest daughter, Shatonya; a twenty three year old Wendy's employee. She had made quick work after tripping my father then capturing his bald head between her toned ebony thighs before wanking dad off until he stained the front of his speedos an even darker blue. After she was done so was my dad, he just rolled over onto his back, huffing and puffing, as Shatonya stripped out of white panties then sat her phat ass on my old man's face; she rode him until he started twitching and came in his speedos again before passing out. No doubt she was going to peg him later after dragging dad to their corner of the basement, using a pair of handcuffs then gagging him with his own soaked briefs.

I knew I had to fight if I hoped to get a chance for mom to win so I began trying to smack Mrs. Denice on her thick black ass a few times before she pulled my head back, slapped me so hard across the face I felt my ear pop, then stuck me between her thighs; crossing them while she applied a standing headscissors. I again, did the only thing I could think of, and kept slapping up at her ass; trying to reach her panties and give her a wedgie while staring at her family on the other side. Her husband Tony, a heavyset black man in an undershirt and tighty whiteys, smiled from his easy chair while Shatonya had already begun using dad; spreading her legs on the other blue love seat while pushing the back of his bald head against her slit.

"Told you 'dis boy was 'nother loser like his old man," Mrs. Denice said while I vainly tried to separate her chocolate thighs but they felt as solid as oak. I was fortunate enough to be able to reach up and grab hold of her panties, giving her a rather ineffective wedgie as my black teacher laughed at my comeback attempt.

"You wanna play with drawers, here lemme show ya how it's done," she said and at first gave my melon a couple of squeezes from her strong legs, it felt like my eyes were popping out but they did the job of weakening me. I went back to trying to dig my fingers into her dark flesh when she bent down and grabbed the waistband of my briefs; I thought I heard mom tell me to push her down but it was hard to breathe, let alone think with my skull being crushed. That soon proved less difficult when Mrs. Denice yanked my speedos hard up into my ass, making me yelp; she said I sounded like a clucking chicken while giving my briefs short, sharp tugs.

"Cluck for me bitch boy," she laughed and stupidly I complied, hoping she would cease my ass torture. I think I might've tried giving one last push to break free of her headscissors, and successfully managed to make Mrs. Denice stumble, but I paid a heavy price. Her arms wobbled to catch her balance, freeing me from the wedgie, but in doing so she reached under and grabbed both of my nipples; pinching them sharply. I screamed like a little girl; both Shatonya and her old man laughed as my former teacher squeezed and twisted my nipples until I was begging her to stop. I had never experienced that kind of pain in my life before and was damn near tears when she finally asked if I wanted to submit; I was babbling incoherently but finally kept saying yes over and over.

She let go and stood over me disappointedly before kicking me in the ribs so I rolled over onto my back. "Better not move or I'll really make your bitch ass scream tonight, y'hear me?" she said sternly. I just kind of gasped and sniffled while the tall ebony woman wiggled out of her panties before planting her ass down on me in a reverse facesit. I might've tried to push her off at first but a couple of punches to my soft gut had me nearly retching so I ceased any movement while she enjoyed herself; ordering me to stick my tongue out. I did as I was told as I heard her sigh before I felt a flash of cool air on my cock; despite all the abuse I was as hard as ever and felt her hand stroking me.

"I hope you lick pussy good because this little thing won't please any woman," she said under her breath while continuing to flog my meat. By now I could not only smell but taste her arousal as her cxnt had been humping my lower lip and chin with my nose nearly smashed by her taint so I didn't move when she leaned forward and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Don't move a muscle or I'll rip this little dingaling off, y'hear me?" I just nodded as my former teacher got up and flipped my legs towards me. This was the first time I noticed she had pulled my speedos down around my thighs before she knelt down next to my hip and was jerking my meat while it aimed at my face. I was already so horny that I think I barely had time to realize what was happening until after she stuck a finger in my ass then my cock erupted; nearly drowning myself as I blew my load all down my cheeks, neck and chest.

Their family high fived but I just lay there; it felt like that scene from Trainspotting when he was sinking into the carpet. I felt Mrs. Denice and her daughter drag my limp body over to their couch; though I was in such a state of euphoria it felt like I was comatose, conscious but unable to move my body. I barely remember mom's match; I think she wore a purple and blue one piece but after her and Tony got up there he dropped mom with a punch to the gut then one across the chin. She laid there moaning while the black dude stripped off her swimsuit; he sucked her titties while fingering her for a bit then put her in a camel clutch. She really roared out her mercy then but it looked like it was over and Mrs. Denice helped me up before we walked upstairs. I think I was aware of dad blowing Shatonya's strapon, his head going up and down, while mom started moaning; I glanced over and it looked like she was still in the camel clutch position but Tony had reached back to finger her while kissing mom and groping her titty.

Mrs. Denice led me to her bedroom and stripped off my speedos the rest of the way after throwing my dead weight on the bed. I groaned because I thought she would get her strap on out and even though I knew it was a risk it wasn't something I was looking forward to. Instead my former teacher removed her bra before sitting beside me on the bed; she asked how I liked her pussy and I might've mumbled she tasted great. I expected a harsh punishment, similar to when I'd never do homework in her class, instead she leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips; tasting my own dried semen. I felt her hand stroking my growing member while we made out and she slid down to blow me a little before climbing up to mount my cock.

"Mmm, that's nice, ain’t it," she purred and leaned down so I could suck on her black tits. She moaned while slowly riding me and it was the most amazing thing I ever experienced for all of the thirty seconds I probably lasted inside her. She kept on top until I started to wilt and slid out; Mrs. Denice laid on her back and told me it's time for my second helping, spreading her thighs. I licked and slurped on her pussy, disregarding the taste of my own salty spunk, until she must've came with a small shudder and pushed me away before getting up on all fours.

"You better make me cum this time or you'll get it worse like your father," she said with a stern tone but looked back and smiled. I was again fully hard after hearing her erotic moaning and she did most of the work, pushing her black ass against my fat organ, but I was young and enthusiastic enough to please her.

"Oh shiiiiiit," she groaned and I couldn't hold back anymore as I came inside my teacher again. We played for several hours, her exploring my body and letting me do the same to her, until it was nearly three in the morning and dad appeared at the door saying it was time to go home. I always wanted a rematch with my teacher but she said next time it would be loser gives up the ass rule and I was never confident enough in my abilities to win nor brave enough to go the way of my father to ever take her up on it.

You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman

Offline SkinnyTeen

Re: Mrs. Denice
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 06:08:24 PM »
Hot story!

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: Mrs. Denice
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 03:45:03 AM »
Great story as usual.  Any chance to see Dad getting his ass kicked?