News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

why was my reply omited?

• 7 Replies

Offline raker

• God Member
why was my reply omited?
« on: July 14, 2010, 11:38:44 PM »
just out of curiosity why was my reply to mona vs soma, in cf stories deleted? I know the board can do what they want, but why...  RAKER

Offline Brit_brat

Re: why was my reply omited?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 07:33:40 AM »
Hi,

I notice there is no response to your question and as none of us know what you wrote raker why don't you tell us here and maybe some of us ordinary mortals could comment :)

Brit
What goes around comes around

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 05:25:23 PM »
I don't think I deleted it? What did it contain?

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 12:20:25 AM »
hi femfight and brit, thanks for addressing my message. the reply itself was of no consequence. i was merely trying to encourage mona to do a follow up, to her her original cf story. and that sariskasha and beaten suneha had issues with her that I woluld like to see her resolve. (prefreably in private). :) i remember going back to check the post and it was on the board, but gone the following day. whatever happened its not that important, just a bit amusing. I dont fault you guys. thanks again for caring. love,  Raker

Offline Brit_brat

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
Iyas,

Don't know who deleted your reply, but reading what you have written,  I can only hazzard a guess, and please bear in mind its a guess only and has absolutely no foundation. My guess would be that one of the characters you talked about asked for it to be deleted by a moderator?  Its worth checking that out, especially if you know the characters mentioned in the story.

Brit

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 05:12:32 AM »
Hi brit, Thanks for your reply to my reply. I dont want to beat this to death. but just in case what u say is true. The two ladies that i was encouraging Mona to deal with, had both made it clear to Mona,that they wanted to fight her in some fashion. both on the reply page and on Monas own profile. I cant imagine that anybody here is that thinskinned. But i could be wrong ???  lol raker

Offline Brit_brat

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 07:11:29 AM »
HI Raker,

Being a person irl who likes to get to the bottom of everything I still suggest you ask the characters whether they requested your post was deleted. Mysteries are there to be solved :) ..........

Brit

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 05:57:05 AM »
well briti, as you know curiosity kill the cat. Im moving on to other mysteries... but if anybody out there has some pertinent information please do tell. :-*  raker