News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Post pregnant

• 17 Replies

Offline Yolanda Garcias

• hi my name is Yolanda Garcias Ana, I'm 23 years ol
Re: Post pregnant
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2022, 11:05:51 PM »

I would like to read a catfight story where the wrestlers are two girls who gave birth recently and during the fight they milk their breasts and let the milk flow out. thanks

I find the fight of pregnant mothers very interesting, since I am the mother of two twin babies and I am 8 months pregnant, waiting for another one. I think the fight would have to have rules. pregnancy protection.... the fight that could be would be a boxing hitting breasts, belly and face.... I speak as a woman and mother that many pregnant women would like to fight
Yolanda, I'm 23 years old I'm a mother of two girls and currently pregnant, I love boxing matches, anyone can call me to fight, my breasts full of breast milk end up with the breasts of other mothers call me on Discord too Ana2019#4451

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2022, 05:55:30 AM »
I'm sorry. I don't agree. I would not want the new moms to fight because they could possibly get hurt in affecting them producing milk, etc,...

Offline Yolanda Garcias

• hi my name is Yolanda Garcias Ana, I'm 23 years ol
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2022, 08:05:03 PM »
I'm sorry. I don't agree. I would not want the new moms to fight because they could possibly get hurt in affecting them producing milk, etc,...

actually this is not the case, because the fight is something healthy, I'm already 8 months pregnant and physical exercises only bring results, and it's interesting that many people want to give an opinion without researching.... and understand that there is a very important thing in pregnancy and pregnancy He is protected by the amniotic sac, which is a bag full of liquid that protects him in case his mother experiences any problems, such as some pressure in the belly, blows or falls..... so that and an answer for people who think that pregnant mothers are fragile, and sport does not affect milk production at all, on the contrary, it helps, if you are a sedentary pregnant mother and you practice sport there you already have several problems.... . so yes to pregnant mothers boxing because I've done it many times in my pregnancy and it's really good to fight another pregnant woman using logical protection^^
Yolanda, I'm 23 years old I'm a mother of two girls and currently pregnant, I love boxing matches, anyone can call me to fight, my breasts full of breast milk end up with the breasts of other mothers call me on Discord too Ana2019#4451