News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Post pregnant

• 17 Replies

Offline MILAFORUM

Post pregnant
« on: December 18, 2019, 09:52:26 AM »

I would like to read a catfight story where the wrestlers are two girls who gave birth recently and during the fight they milk their breasts and let the milk flow out. thanks

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Post pregnant
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 03:36:14 PM »
That's an awesome concept, milaforum!  I can picture two women, new moms, fighting breast to breast, and milk starts to flow, staining their tops as they continue to fight.  I would love to read a story like that!!

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:11:35 PM »
Um, that's why there's chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and apparently, lactation, in the flavor choice profile.  This is a new one for me.

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 06:10:25 PM »
I have a story i did a while back might be off the forum by now, with that situation, only difference is the women were a few months post birth but they end up in a titfight and loser is milked on all 4s then winner nurses both babies as loser watches, if you think you would enjoy that i can d oa rewrite if you can't find in it my posts (with all i wrote i don't recall the title sorry  but i will search my files as well)

Offline MILAFORUM

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 11:29:35 AM »
oH, yes thanks

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 06:48:33 PM »
There’s an excellent writer named Norm60 (if anyone can correct me, feel free...my memory for names is terrible)....He wrote a story that I believe was titled “Nursing Mom’s Fight, A Tale of the Great Depression....Two mom’s who had given birth mere months ago were offered a ton of money to fight naked in front of a wealthy audience.

Their breasts were filled with milk and when they squared off with fists raise, the room was suddenly filled with the sound of a baby crying, and their breasts immediately began to leak, and they both started crying as they exploded into one another....

DottiD

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 01:18:44 AM »
Lexi I believe you are correct it was back when Xpac had a chat/forum, oddly enough i wrote the same themed scenario right down to era, but mine was a breast to breast , hands on combo and i believe my first time writing a milking for loser as well.

Norm_60

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2019, 02:13:27 PM »
There’s an excellent writer named Norm60 (if anyone can correct me, feel free...my memory for names is terrible)....He wrote a story that I believe was titled “Nursing Mom’s Fight, A Tale of the Great Depression....Two mom’s who had given birth mere months ago were offered a ton of money to fight naked in front of a wealthy audience.

Their breasts were filled with milk and when they squared off with fists raise, the room was suddenly filled with the sound of a baby crying, and their breasts immediately began to leak, and they both started crying as they exploded into one another....

Hi Lexi!  I had a lot of fun writing that.  Glad you remember it.  Unfortunately it came down when I deleted my profile for a while .  All your posts disappear when that happens. I need to find it and repost it!

Best,
Norm

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2019, 05:19:00 PM »
Norm, your stories are great, but they have a recurring theme that begs to be explored....I would love to read a story about the fight promoter Maureen being told by her wealthy employers that they want to see her fight....or maybe, she herself fought for them in the beginning?

Norm_60

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2019, 05:04:00 AM »
Hi Lexi!

So glad you enjoyed the stories! 

I hadn’t really thought of her as a character to be developed until you pointed out her recurrence.  I used her to move the plot along, trying to establish a plausible basis for the fight.  But you’re right, she is interesting on her own.  How and why does a woman become a recruiter of women for vicious catfights to arouse wealthy patrons?  I’ll give it some thought!

Offline allfred

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2019, 04:01:06 PM »
Norm: l too remember that story, and as Lexxxdt said TERRIFIC STORY. I do hope you can find and repost it! Like the idea of Maureen charter in an battle.
Possibly where she sets up a fight , and only one of the combatants shows up, and she has to step in.

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2019, 10:32:05 AM »
Alfred.....Brilliant!

Offline allfred

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2019, 11:05:55 PM »
I do hope that DottiD can repost the one she wrote, l think that l remember reading it.
 I do remember in Norm 60 story, that after the fight the winning woman gets to clean up and go home, but the looser has to stay and service ALL OF THE SPECTATORS.

Offline BustyProudMommy

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 07:45:19 AM »
I have a story i did a while back might be off the forum by now, with that situation, only difference is the women were a few months post birth but they end up in a titfight and loser is milked on all 4s then winner nurses both babies as loser watches, if you think you would enjoy that i can d oa rewrite if you can't find in it my posts (with all i wrote i don't recall the title sorry  but i will search my files as well)
It's title is 'Settle the estate'
one of the greatest stories of my favorite writer Dottid.

Part-1 https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=40811.0

Part-2 i couldn't find it

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!