News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for some new longterm partners!

• 2 Replies

Offline Pandapat23

Looking for some new longterm partners!
« on: December 20, 2019, 07:43:20 PM »
Basically what I'm looking for is someone interested in doing some longterm worldbuilding revolving around wrestling and fighting. Think of it as creating our own WWE. We can introduce fighters whether they be celebrities, current wrestlers, or anyone you can think of. At the moment I only do F/F matches and prefer a back and forth fight. I'd love to include drama, backstage issues, rivalries, teams, or really anything that might happen.

I'm also open to both of us being GMs of separate rosters of girls, building them up and fighting against or with one another. If you're more action-oriented we can definitely get more violent and brutal, discussing that further on.

Aside from just wrestling matches, I also enjoy the following types of combat/fighting:

Backstage ambushes/brawls
Hardcore matches/no holds barred matches
Cage matches
Catfights
Apartment fights/bedroom fights

I'm fairly open to different types and styles of things too, and I don't mind trying new things. I prefer to RP on Discord for better organization.

Drop me a line and let me know if you're interested.
Thanks! :)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: Looking for some new longterm partners!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 10:50:23 PM »
Sound good to me
My trillian is queenofsex
My discord is queenofsex#5781
I like ur idea

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Re: Looking for some new longterm partners!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 01:41:51 AM »
building up a league is great! love to brainstorm something out with either of ya
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles