News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Error Connecting

• 3 Replies

Offline Aunt_Milly68

• Aunt_Milly68
Error Connecting
« on: December 20, 2019, 08:15:25 PM »
 For the LAST 5 days or so , I keep getting this Error Connecting  & Access Denied.  What is wrong  I have  had NO problems, getting into  the  Chat Room, before !!! Please help !!!!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Error Connecting
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 09:29:34 PM »
For the LAST 5 days or so , I keep getting this Error Connecting  & Access Denied.  What is wrong  I have  had NO problems, getting into  the  Chat Room, before !!! Please help !!!!

Are you sure your putting the right password in?
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Aunt_Milly68

• Aunt_Milly68
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 09:04:26 AM »

Are you sure your putting the right password in?
YES, I am  , using the right password !!!

Offline Ringfun1

• Love to wrestle-especally rough sub and pro
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 12:58:52 PM »
You could try going back to beginning ,a nuisance I know, and rejoining or resetting just your password.   I occasionally get the same message and a password reset fixed it. Good luck, you are quite spectacular by the way-Marie