News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

How long are you catfight fan?

• 60 Replies

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
How long are you catfight fan?
« on: January 09, 2020, 09:36:14 PM »
Hi all
i wonder how long are you catfight fan.I remember that i was 13 or 14  when i started to show interest into catfight.i even dont know how it has started
since then i am interested in catfight topic.i have a large collection of catfight videos both from producer productions and youtube collection.i dont know why do i collect them but i do it
Do you also have collection?
i guess after some time we will be catfight collectors who has the oldest catfight videos and rare videos
Sincerely Catfight Fan

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
Re: How long are you catfight fan?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 02:26:57 AM »
When I was 9 years old, I was rummaging through our attic and came across a treasure trove of old magazines that discussed
women's wrestling and cat fighting.  That started my sexual interest in the subject.  It multiplied from there.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 03:17:41 PM »
This is an excellent topic!!

I'm in my late 60's now, and I've been turned on by women and girls fighting since I was a little kid.  I can't tell you exactly what started it, but it must have been seeing a catfight in an old western movie.  I grew up watching western movies and tv shows, so that's the only thing I can think of.  I think the western movie catfights were pretty good in general, although some were much better than others.

I wish the catfights in movies and tv today were real catfights, not the high kicks and punches you see.  Give me a good old hair pulling catball any day!

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 04:54:51 PM »
This is an excellent topic!!

I'm in my late 60's now, and I've been turned on by women and girls fighting since I was a little kid.  I can't tell you exactly what started it, but it must have been seeing a catfight in an old western movie.  I grew up watching western movies and tv shows, so that's the only thing I can think of.  I think the western movie catfights were pretty good in general, although some were much better than others.

I wish the catfights in movies and tv today were real catfights, not the high kicks and punches you see.  Give me a good old hair pulling catball any day!

It looks as I have written this post!!

Offline DJPapaJoe

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 09:45:29 PM »
It started in the 60's watching Pro Wrestling on TV. Then what topped it off was "From Russia With Love" and the catfight In that movie.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 08:24:19 PM »
Started looking at wrestling magazines with Fabulous Moolah & all back in the early 60's.  I was hooked!

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 07:34:46 PM »
Only way to see ladies in bathing suites was wrestling mags, hooked from there. age wise 11-12.

Offline Spiderbomb

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 07:16:26 PM »
I’m pretty sure it was an episode of Thundercats that had Cheetara fighting Pumyra that started it for me.  I guess I was probably 7 or 8 at the time.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 06:36:06 PM »
Two girls in my 8th grade class met before school to fight about a boy. Big crowd cheered them on for about 10 minutes until there was a winner. Been hooked since!
how the winner was decided. Did she make the loser cry? Can u narrate the story in a bit details.

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 06:37:44 PM »
Saw two girls get into a fight at the front entrance of my high school.  I think I was in grade 10.  That had a pretty lasting effect on me.  Around the same time I also discovered ads for female fight videos in wrestling magazines.  Wasn't really into pro wrestling but started buying the magazines just for those ads.
can u please narrate that fight in bit details.

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 06:40:45 PM »
I have been getting turned on by girls/women fights by as long as i can recall. But in my case i do also get turned on by kids fight. A fight between two children till 12-14 years of age no matter girl or boy doesn't matter.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2020, 07:06:49 AM »
When I was 11yo I had a wet dream about 2 of my aunts having a clothes ripping, hair-pulling catfight. Been a huge fan since. Love wife vs wife fights.

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 01:06:29 PM »
I remember i used to get excited as a kid when i saw female wrestling in WWE. May be i was around 10 years. At that time couldnt understand much about it. Slowly i realised i get aroused by the idea of girls who are reasonably attractive fighting with each other. By the time i was around 16 years, i did get privacy to access internet and curiously i searched about girls fight, cat fights and landed on such forums to discover that there are many individual guys like me who have similar fantasies. I hav neva confessed this fantasy to any known person.

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2020, 08:27:29 PM »
I saw my first real catfight between two girls who were in my class in ninth grade. They met at lunchtime near the loading docks behind the school. They were fighting over a boy and both girls were more developed than the other girls in my class. It was a very vicious fight that included slapping, scratching and hair pulling, as well as kicking and rolling on the pavement. There were about 40 other people there watching them tear into each other.  The boy that they were fighting over was not there however. I was extremely aroused by what I saw and so was my girlfriend who was standing next to me at the time. She and I found a private place on our way home from school that day so we could relieve each other‘s tension. While petting each other, we recalled our favorite moments of the catfight. After that fight I was hooked, and I believe my girlfriend at the time probably was also.
Did the winner make the loser cry

Offline Drake8

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 03:59:24 AM »
It started one day in High School, I must have been 13-14 years old. There was a commotion outside, I went to look and there were two girls older than me arguing. It was the first time I saw two girls about to fight, crowd encouraging them to go at it. I was absolutely astonished. They went for each others hair at the same time and inmediately the crowd started to shout. I didn´t scream I was speechless but I was the most excited for sure, reflected in an inmense hard on. I looked around expecting to see all boys in the same situation as me but everyone acted normally, as if it were a boys fight. It confused me. Am I the only one that finds this so arousing? In those days I always wore tracksuit, I was a very thin boy and already had a sizeable package so there was a big problem. I was a very shy boy so I took the backpack and put it in front of me covering the crotch. I was nervous so I think I was more attentive to people not noticing me that to the fight. Fortunately I didn't miss much, the fight was poor: weak hair pull, the girls not very hot and no winner at the end. The fight was over, but my hard on was not. I couldn't walk home with the backpack covering my dick like an idiot, so I decided tu put my coat, hands in pockets pressing down to cover it all. It was a sunny day but I had no choice. I simply put my coat and left in a hurry without saying goodbye to anyone.
Well that was my first not so pleasant experience with the amazing catfight world, and since then this passion has not stopped growing. In fact I can say since then I only like fiery temper competitive girls.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 04:02:06 AM by Drake8 »