News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Andrea vs. Helena at the Junior Fight Ring

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Andrea vs. Helena at the Junior Fight Ring
« on: January 16, 2020, 03:31:29 PM »
Andrea vs Helena
(The Junior Fight Ring)

By the time I come back from rewarding the victorious Claudia in the Trophy Room, the unconscious Toni has been drug off and the blood has been mopped off the canvas.  The spectators buzz excitedly as they wait for the announcement of the next fight.  At long last Colombia, The JFR’s resident MC, climbs into the ring with her microphone.

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL…THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE NEXT FIGHT!!!”

The crowd roars its approval.

“NOW APPROACHING THE RING…IN THE YELLOW PANTIES….ANDREA!!!”

The rookie fighter gets a pretty low key response as she trots happily down the aisle.  She has only made one pro appearance so far, and she lost pretty badly to Cassie, though she did get a few licks in and Cassie is a tough fighter.  She stops to straddle my lap and make out for a moment before she climbs into the ring. 

“ANDREA IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 0 WINS, 1 LOSS AND NO KILLS!”

Mostly silence from the crowd as the gorgeous red head stretches out against the turnbuckles in her corner. 

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE RING…IN THE BLUE PANTIES AND WRESTLING BOOTS….HELENA!!!”

The crowd cheers as the brunette strolls confidently down the aisle towards the ring.  She walks slowly over to me, swings one leg over my lap and then the other and suddenly she’s is grinding her crotch against me as we make out to the delight of the spectators. She gives me a final tongue twist as she dismounts me and turns to climb into the ring.  She doesn’t pay much attention to her opponent, who is glaring at her murderously.

“HELENA IS 19 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 42 WINS…14 LOSSES…AND 2 KILLS!!!”

The crowd cheers even louder and begins to chant Helena’s name. 

“ALL RIGHT GIRLS….GET READY TO FIGHT!!!”  Announces Columbia as she climbs out of the ring and takes her place at her little desk next to the ring.

DING! DING! DING!

Both girls slowly emerge from their corners and carefully step towards the center of the ring.  Andrea keeps her attention focused on her opponent, her perfect round breasts rising and falling sharply as she breathes heavily in anticipation of the fight.  Helena sneers back at her with disdain, adjusting the back of her panties slightly as she walks toward her.  Within a few feet of each other they start to slowly circle.  They make one rotation then raise their fists up and make another.  Then…

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

The crowd heats up as the two young women pummel each other.  It’s a pretty even back and forth fist fight, with each girl getting bloodied at about the same time.  Then they lock up in a bear hug.

“OOoohhhhhh…..” They both moan loudly as they stagger around the ring.

THUD!!! Helena takes a knee to the crotch! 

THUD!!! She takes another!  Andrea ahs her hurt.  Slowly Andrea begins to Helena towards a corner of the ring. 

CRACK!!! Andrea takes a slap to the face and the two girls separate.  Each of them staggers around the ring a bit, clearly shaken, but neither goes down.  After a few seconds they refocus on each other and move in for another flurry of blows.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! 

Andrea drops to the canvas.  Helena quickly stomps her on the crotch.

THUD!!!

“OHHHHhhhhhh…”  Andrea lets out a low moan as she rolls over and starts squirming towards the edge of the ring, perhaps trying to escape.  Helena lets her get almost there then she runs up and snatches her by the hair, hauling her slowly back up to her feet.

“ACK!”  Andrea lets out a pained yelp as she is cruelly pulled up to her feet.  She sinks a punch deep into Helena’s belly.

“UNGH!”  Helena grunts and winces but doesn’t let go of Andrea’s bright red hair.  Andrea goes for a crotch rake.

“AAIIIIEEEEE!!!”  That one hurt Helena pretty bad and she lets go of Andrea’s hair just as the ginger haired brawler is on her feet.

THUD!!!!  The already wounded Helena takes a jab to the nose and is sent stumbling back towards the corner.

“NOW I’LL FUCK YOU UP WHORE!!!”  Andrea howls as she moves in on her prey.  Helena bounces off the turnbuckle, steps forward towards her attacker, and lifts a boot up into her midsection.

THUD!!!! 

“GLURP!!!” Andrea’s eyes widen as she takes the unexpected hit and she immediately drops to her ass with a heavy thud.  Helena takes a couple shaky steps forward but then drops to her knees, then flops down to her hands and knees and regards Andrea, who is doubled over on the ground.  A few tense seconds pass.  Helena crawls towards her opponent.  The agonizing Andrea sees her coming but can’t seem to move.  Helena straddles the side of her body, cocks her fist, and drives it hard into the side of her head.

THUD!!!  Andrea splays out face down across the canvas.  Helena sits there on her butt for a few seconds, gulping in huge gasps as she catches her breath and regains her bearings.  Then she stands up over her adversary, circles her, and boots her in the side of the body, rolling her over onto her back.  The kick roused her and Andrea lays there squirming, her arms and legs flailing about weakly as she barely maintains consciousness.  Helena stands between her legs, raises one booted foot high, holds it for a second, then plunges it down into Andrea’s crotch.

THUD!!!

“WHOULF!!!”  Andrea spits out a fresh spray of crimson then collapses to the canvas, out cold.  Helens takes a couple steps forward until she is standing with one foot on either side of Andrea’s hips, then crotch drops onto her.  Andrea’s body lurches once with the impact then goes limp again. Helena slaps her in the face.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Still no response from the unconscious red head.  Helena sits back on her butt for a few seconds, catching her breath, then resumes slapping her victim.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Finally one of Andrea’s legs jerks slightly and a low moan escapes the red head’s lips.

“OOOooooooohhhhhh….”

CRACK!! Helena gives her another light face slap and holds her hand there, open and ready, keeping it poised for a couple seconds…

CRACK!!!
Both Andrea’s legs are squirming now and she is sobbing loudly.  The crotch of her yellow cotton panties darken as she pisses herself in fear.  Helena grabs a handful of her red hair and pulls her head up off the canvas with her left hand, cocking her right fist and showing it to her.

THUD!!!   Blood sprays the canvas.  Andrea’s legs jerk.

THUD!!!

THUD!!!

THUD!!!

Helena pulls her fist back again, still holding the unconscious Andrea’s face up off the canvas.  She takes a few deep breaths and listens to the bloodthirsty chants of the crowd.

“FINISH HER! FINISH HER! FINISH HER! FINISH HER!”

THUD!!! Andrea’s whole body spasms once with the blow then goes completely limp, her arms and legs spread out as far as they can go.  Helena stands slowly over her prey, raises a foot, and slams it down into her face.

SPLAT!!! Andera’s body lurches reflexively and goes limp. 

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

“ALL RIGHT HELENA SHE IS FINISHED!!! TAKE A PIN AND A POSE!”  Calls out Columbia, who has climbed back into the ring.  Two city mods have approached the side of the squared circle, ready to climb in and stop the fight if they have to.

Helena looks disappointed but drops down to her knees, scoops up one of Andrea’s limp legs and puts her in a classic pin fall.  Columbia counts.

“ONE……..TWO……….THREE…..WINNER:  HELENA!!!”

DING! DING! DING!

Helena lets Andrea’s leg drop heavily to the canvas and stands over her.  She places one foot on the side of her face and raises her fists as I climb into the ring to reward her for her hard fought victory.  As we make out to the delight of the spectators I glance down at the destroyed Andrea.  She’s 0 for 2 but I have to say she did put up a pretty good fight.  It will be interesting to see what she does once she has emerged from the hospital.

Helena and I make our way back to the Trophy Room while a couple mat girls begin to drag Andrea’s limp body off and clean up the ring.

TO EXPLORE MORE OF MY HAND DRAWN FANTASY WORLD: CLICK HERE:
https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/green-tower-city-directory.html