News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

An Afternoon of Boxing and Then Catfighting!

• 19 Replies

Offline Peggy Tee

An Afternoon of Boxing and Then Catfighting!
« on: January 21, 2020, 02:57:23 PM »
This story contains elements of both boxing and catfighting.  Both fights would stand up alone, but since they are connected, I've decided to post them as one.  Now, the quandary...where to post them?  Couldn't decide on Boxing or Catfighting, so I posted in both places!  Enjoy

You may have read about my friend Michelle, but if you haven't let me give you a brief recap.  I first met her 20 years ago when we first fought.  At that time, she was a wife and mother of two young kids, and a woman who still turned heads everywhere she went!  Think busty black haired MILF!  Since that time, Michelle has been divorced, widowed, and is now married again to an older wealthy man, who lets her pretty much live her life style as she pleases, with only occasional servicing of her older husband.  Presently, she lives in a very wealthy section of the Jersey Shore, with a fabulous beach front home, with many great features including a fully equipped exercise gym downstairs, that is complete with an almost regulation size ring. 

This particular day, Michelle was the host for a boxing match between two older women, that had been set up by her personal trainer Luis.  Luis is apparently a good trainer that comes with other benefits, and has a interesting roster of clients.  These two women were going too fight topless, one of them described as flat chested and athletic build, one as blond and busty!   I have no idea what the circumstances of the fight setup were, but a couple of days earlier, Michelle asked me if I could come a little earlier and help her out.   So, the fight was scheduled for about 2 PM and Michelle told me to show up at 1:30.  I did and found her all set to go in her ref outfit...a black and white stripped bikini!  She looked so hot!

She asked me if I minded waiting in the living room to let folks in and I said no problem.  The first to arrive was Luis with one of the fighters.  He introduced me to Patti.  She was the flat chested athletic one and that's exactly what she looked like.  Short brown hair, a thin body and legs, and just a hint of chest.  Almost as soon as they headed downstairs, the doorbell rang again and it was Jillian with a couple of other women.  She said it was good to see me again and introduced me to the other two ladies.  There was a chesty blond named Karyn and a tall red head named Jane.

Two more women showed up and as they headed down, the other fighter showed up.  Her name was Patrice and she was the busty blond.  Shortish curly hair, about the same height as Patti but obviously heavier with a good set of jugs on her.  As had been described, I could see calling her a milf and both women were about 60! 

In a couple of minutes, Jill came back upstairs and said that everybody was there and the fight was about to start.  On the way downstairs, she grabbed my ass and said, "One of these days girl" and that was that!

I found a seat on the side of the ring and waited and in a couple of minutes Michelle entered the ring and started introducing the ladies.

As they walked into the ring, she said "In this corner....in black thong bottom, and 34B tits,the brunette, Patti

And in this corner...her opponent this afternoon, in red bikini brief bottoms with red gloves, and 38DD tits, The blond, Patrice"

Patti was to my eye, the better candidate for topless boxing with small tits, Patrice on the other had huge jugs that were saging towards her waist.  Huge targets!

Michelle called the women to the center of the ring and gave them their instructions.  "Ok ladies...this is going to be 10 rounds of boxing.  3  minute rounds with 2 minute rest periods between.  You are to follow my instructions and break when I call for it.  If one of you knocks the other down, I won't begin a count till you are in a neutral corner.  Do you understand these rules"

Both women said yes, and Michelle said, "Tap your gloves and come out fighting on the bell"

Round One

The woman moved on each other at the bell, and spent the next minute plus dancing around the ring jabbing and blocking, with neither fighter doing any damage, but at about one minute and 55 seconds in, Patti throws a hard right, that gets through and tags Patrice's left breast.  At that point the action starts fast and furious, with both women throwing roundhouse punches at anything and everything they think they can hit.  Patrice gets a good body blow in, but Patti answered back with a hard right to the side of the blonds head. Patrice answers back with two good shits to Patti's head and Patti makes a couple of nice strikes on Patrice's boobs.  They are just getting reset to go at each other again, when the bell sounds and Michelle gets between then.  I'd say round 1 was pretty much of a tie, with neither woman coming out on top.

During the rest period, Jill came over and sat next to me.  "I think we could put on a better show, don't you think Peggy?"

I replied that we probably could, but I'd like something with a little more privacy.

She replied...Something to think about, and got up and went back to her group.  As I contemplated that, the warning bell sounded ending the rest period and the women moved to their corners.

Round Two

The women came out quickly and started throwing punches.  More of the same from round one till Patrice got a body blow through and knocked Patti ion the ropes,  Then the busty blond really started to throw punches at the brunette's body and head.  Before Michelle moved in to serrate the two women, Patrice made some really good contact with rights to Patti's side.  With Michelle's intervention, the women got off the ropes and reset in the ring. Both women seemed much more aggressive now, with Patti throwing a lot of shots, that had they hit, would have devastated her blond opponent.  Patrice on the other hand threw less, but I think to a better advantage. Both women had issues at this point and Michelle had to retire Patrice's right glove and Patti's left shoe lace.  Wardrobe malfunctions taken care off, it was back to the fight!  The women danced and threw some hard punches which contacted the sides of each other's bodies till Patti hit Patrice with a hard right to the side of her stomach which caused the blond to stumble a bit.  Patrice came back strong but both women seemed to hold there own till Patti bulled the blond into the ropes and hit her with a couple of string body blows!  As they came off the ropes, Patrice hit Patti with a couple of rights to the side of her head and Patti returned to the spot she'd tagged Patrice at before.  This time it seemed to intense the blond and she battered her rival.  But Patti came out of the exchange on top when she closed the blond with a hard right to the side of the head which threw her into the ropes.  Before Michelle could get between them, Patti buried a right into Patrice's bread basket which started a melee between the two fighters.  The blond battered the brunette with body and head blows, bulled her to the otherwise of the ring, and finally hit her with a right to the head, which dumped Patti on her ass on the canvas.  Patrice stood over her and Michelle's count was slow and Patti was on her feet again by a 4 count.  They set up again mid ring and started to trade punches and this time it was the brunette who made several hard contacts to her bustier opponents tits.  The action was pretty hot and heavy till the bell sounded and Michelle broke them up!   Another incredible round again, and really hard to say who won with both of them dumping their rival once in the round.

Again Jill came over, this time said, "Are you ready to fight topless?"  To which I said, "why, so I can to do your tits what Michelle did in your last fight"  "Don't you worry about my tits, from what Luis tells me, your's will probably be sagging like Patrice's when we fight.", and with that she was gone.

Round 3

The round started with the women dancing around the ring and taping gloves.  They were both covered in sweat, their makeup was gone, and their hair was matted against their heads.  They looked tired after 2 rounds of boxing.Then Patrice picked up the pace of her jabs and started backing Patti around the ring.  Then Patti started getting aggressive, pounding the busty blond in the side, and what looked like a good tag of her right breast.  Patrice backed Patti up by throwing a huge round house right that if she hadn't backed away, would have connected with the side of her head and sent her to the canvas.  Patti tried the same thing, but Patrice was able to tie up her right arm, and hit the brunette in the head with her own right.  It hit, but not too hard!  But the blond came back and hit her with a right in the side and then anther right to her head which spun Patti into the ropes.  Before Michelle could get there, Patti was off the ropes and energize.  She threw punch after punch at Patrice, backing the busty blond across the ring.  A right to the head followed by by a right to the mid section had the blond on the ropes, and Patti followed her right in, throwing several good body blows before Michelle separated them.  When they got back to the center of the ring they were both pissed, and the best action of the entire fight took place, as both woman pounded the other with shot after shot.  Defense was out the window on both their parts, and they were just intent on hitting their opponent as much as possible.  We saw body and head shots, shots to both bug and small tyits, and everything in between.  Finally Patti got Patrice on the ropes and started pounding her mid section  The blond grabbed her opponent and for a minute I though boxing was going to turn in wrestling, but then Michelle separated them.  They reset mid ring and this time iot was Patti who was the defiant aggressor and took the busty blond quickly to the ropes, where Michelle separated them as the round ended.  I'd give this round to Patti.

And guess what...Jill once again sat next to me.  "That was a good round...who did you like?" she asked.  I said that I thought they both performed well, but that Patti seemed to come out on top.  She said she was partial to blonds, but she agreed that Patti had done well.  I commented that they both looked tired and she said "well, they're two old ladies.  That's what happens when you get old.  Your tits sag and you get tired.  Think about it"  And with that she left.

Round 4

At the bell, the women come out looking more energized than in the past round.  Fists are flying and some good shots are being made on both sides.  But quickly, its the brunette who gets the most aggressive pounding Patrice with body blows and bulling her across the ring.  As she backs the blond up against the ropes, Patrice trows and round house right at Patti that connects with the side of her head, but before she can capitalize on it, Patti hits Patrice back with almost a carbon copy punch that leaves the blond shaking.  Michelle stops the fight as she notices that Patrice's left glove has come untied, and so both fighters get a bit of a break from the action.  As they set up again mid ring, with fighters seem to be trowing much harder punches at the other.  Even though most are blocked, the snap of the gloves on each other is louder.  Then, Patti gets through the blond's defenses and hits her with a solid right to the side of Patrice's head that comes very close to dumping the busty blond on her ass.  Patti chases the blond and gets her against the ropes and before Michelle can separate them, throws several hard rights into the blond's large chest until Patrice grabs Patti and they wrestle on the ropes.  Michelle breaks them up and they start the dance again, but Patti is very aggressive and drives Patrice around the ring.  As she is doing this, she plows fist after fist in the blond's mid section and boobs and is in total control of the action.  It might have been a lucky blow, but Patrice did get a hard right through to Patti's bread basket and the look on her face told us it hurt.  She was strong though, and came back at the blond landing several body blows, but then Patrice clocked her with a hard right that almost dumped Patti on the mat, as the round ended!

Again Jill came over, but this time said, "My friend Karyn (and pointed to the busty blond) wants to fight you right now, but I think I can keep her in check till these two old ladies are finished slugging it out.  Think about it"

Round 5

As round 5 started, both women looked like they'd been to hell and back.  Their bodies were covered in sweat, hair was matted to their heads, and Patrice's Double D tits seemed even saggier.  Almost before they got to center ring, they both started throwing punches, but it was Patti who had the most effect.  She sent several body blows low into the blond's belly, and walked her back towards the ropes.  She then connected with a couple of good shots to Patrice's head, which caused the blond to lift her guard up to protect her face.  This left her large tits open, and Patti wasted little time in going after them in a big way, lobbing punch after punch into them.  This pissed Patrice off, and she threw a number of good punches Patti's way.  But Patti came back with body blows and a couple of good shots to the blond's jugs, that put her on the ropes.  After Michelle separated them, the blond came out fast and furiously at the brunette as they danced across the ring, hitting her in the head with a round house right that almost ended the fight!  In the end, it was a right from Patti to Patrice's head, that dumped the busty blond on her ass!  She was up by a 4 count, but Patti had once again done some damage!  Now it was Patrice's turn, and she connected with a incredibly hard right to Patti's belly, that caused the brunette to double up and hit the canvas.  While she might have gotten some real advantage out of this, Patrice stood over Patti and Michelle's count was delayed as she held the blond off her rival.  There was just seconds left in the round when the fight started again, and Patti came back at Patrice with several hits to the head, including one that dumped the blond on the canvas as the round ended!

Between rounds this time, Karyn came over.

"So, we gonna do this or what?" she asked

I asked her why she wanted to fight me and she replied, "I don't like red heads, but I do enjoy kicking their asses, and today it's your turn"

What do you say to that, so I replied, "No Holds Bared bra and panty catfight?"

We both agreed, and I saw her nod to Jill who was talking to Michelle

Then I asked her, "what happens if I kick your ass?"

"Then I guess we just will have to dance together again", she said

"See you in a few in the ring"

Round 6

Both women dragged themselves into the ring.  They were beyond tired and who won would not be as much about ring skill but about who could out last the other one!  They danced a bit and then at about 50 minutes into the round, Patti hit Patrice with a hard right to the side of her head that dropped the blond to her knees.  Before Michelle could get there, Patti hit the blond with another right, this time to the jaw, which laid out the busty blond on her back.  She laid there till Michelle got to a 5 count, tried to get to her knees, but never made it beyond her hands and knees when Michelle reached 10.  Michelle declared Patti the winner and they all helped Patrice to her feet and out of the ring.

I'd been taking notes to write this report and I was just finishing up when Michelle came over to me.

"You sure you want to fight this bitch?"

"Well, watching Patti and Patrice going at each other has really gotten my juices flowing, so why the hell not", I replied

"Ok...I've got your back whatever you decide."

Then I asked, "What do you know about Karyn?"

"I've heard she's been fighting for a couple of years.  I think she's a little older than you at 53.  According to Luis, she can handle herself pretty well in a fight.  She's more than willing to go dirty, so don't wait for her to start it."

I nodded to Michelle's advice as she left me and climbed into the ring.

"Ladies and Luis...we have a surprise today.  As well as Patti and Patrice boxing, we're now going to have a catfight between Karyn (and she pointed to her) and my friend Peggy (and she pointed to me).  Ladies."

Both of us moved to the ring.  Karyn was wearing a short shift, something I see lots of women wearing to the beach, but not on the street.  I had on a spaghetti strap sundress.  As we got to the ring, I kicked off my shoes and climbed under the ropes into the ring.  Karyn and I stood facing each other as she pulled the shift over her head and I slipped off my sun dress.  I was wearing one of my new favorites...a Victoria Secrets Sexy Illusions bra in lavender with matching panties.  Karyn was in a black bra and panties.

"What size's that bra" I asked.

"36D" she replied

"Same as mine"

So at least we were well matched titwise!

Michelle said, "Okay ladies, a no hold bared catfight.  are you both ready?"

We both said yes, and she climbed out of the ring.

(the following was written with much input from Michelle.  It is in the first person because she wanted me to star in the fight, but much of the words came from her. In other words, she wrote it with input from me)

Before I knew what was happening, Karyn slapped me across the face and practically knocked me off my feet.  I had no time to recover before she grabbed me by the hair and flung me across the ring!  I'd started to get up, when she kneed me right in the chest and threw me into the ropes.  She followed that up with a very hard right punch low in my stomach, which seemed to hit my very core and hurt like a bitch as well as doubling me up.  Another knee to my tits and I was back on the ropes.  Fuck, this woman was serious!!  She flipped me into the ropes, un hooked my bra. and in one swift move thew me to the mat and snatched off my bra.  Great now I was topless, my tits were on fire, and it was about 1 minute into our fight!

As they say on TV, But wait, There's MORE!!

Karyn grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees and slapped me as hard as she could to the face, which of course sent me back to the mat.  Then she surprised the shit out of me, as she walked away, basically waiting till I got to my feet again.  I got up very carefully, always keeping eye contact with my blond opponent waiting for her attack, but it never came.  Once I was on my feet, we circled around the ring standing about 5 feet apart.  Then, without any warning, Karyn charged at me, put her shoulder down and caught me just below my boobs, lifted me off my feet and slammed me ass first into the turnbuckle!  Fuck...that not only hurt but knocked the air completely out of my body...I was in a word, defenseless! 

As I laid there wrapped across the ropes, the blond grabbed me by my nipples, put her foot into my stomach, and monkey flipped me across the ring, using my nipples for leverage.  If you don't think that hurt like a son of a bitch, than you're wrong!  I've had my nipples pulled and squeezed and rolled, but I've never had that kind of nipple pain dished to me in a fight!!!   Fuck, I think this bitch is going to win this fight!!!

She walked over to me, grabbed my hair, and pulled me to my knees again.  I expected to get another slap, but now she was intent on flattening my tits with her knees!  She slammed me 3 or 4 times, and my tits were on fire.  Just to make sure I knew who was in charge, she slapped me across the face again and let me fall to the mat. 

As I lay there in a heap on the mat, I heard one voice and one voice only...Jill's!  "Knee the cxnt in the tits again!  Come on Karyn, flatten the cxnt's tits and show her who's the biggest, baddest bitch in the ring"  I'll admit that I was pretty finished at that point, but I was going to be damned if I was going to let Karyn and Jill win without a fight!

As she pulled me up again to Jill's cheers, I never let her get me to my knees because as soon as I had enough clearance I sent a deadly upper cut into her womanhood!  Her legs were spread apart, and I had a perfect target, and from the way she responded, I'd say I made a perfect connecting.  The bitch grabbed her crotch and dropped to her knees.  Just to show her that there was a new bitch in the ring, I slapped her twice till she hit the mat!

I stood up, leaned on the ropes, and started filling my lungs with deep deep breaths.  My tits on fire, my nipples were killing me, and my back was sore, but I was digging deep to find the energy to come back.  The deep breaths were helping, and I never took my eyes off Karyn.  The room was silent except for Jill yelling for Karyn to get up!

It was at that point, I realized that I'd lost my bra in the opening seconds of the fight, but that Karyn's tits were still under wraps.  Well, it was time to even the field, and I walked over to her, unclasped the back of her bra, and pulled her up by the hair.  As her bra fell away, she put her hands over her tits and I sensed that she was afraid payback was coming her way, and she was right!!

Just to keep her subdued, I landed a couple of punches low...not cxnt punches, but close enough, and then dropped her over the top rope.  Now it was my turn to take the fight to her 36Ds and that I did, slapping and punching her slightly saggier tits (than mine) repeatedly till she was whimpering with every contact!  Then I grabbed her, and wrapped her tits over the top rope of the ring and started dragging her back and forth.  Although they were newer, plasticized ropes, and not old fashioned hemp ropes which would have cut like a knife, they were good enough for her to scream out in pain!  Then I left her hanging there for about 20 seconds or so till I grabbed her by the feet and yanked her off the ropes to the mat!

I flipped her over, grabbed her legs and had her speed eagle and proceeded to stop her pussy twice for good measure!  At this point, I figured I'd gotten enough payback and it was time to end this.  I dropped my ass down hard on Karyn's belly, knocking more shit out of her, trapped her arms under my knees, slid forward on her body, till I was in the perfect position, and dropped my sweaty 36Ds over her face.  She resisted for a few minutes, but eventually she realized she had no out, and succumbed to my tit smother!

As I started to get up, I slapped her a couple of times to bring her back in focus, and softly said to her, "I'll look forward to our next dance. I assume there will be one."

She replied, "Count on it bitch"

There was a smattering of applause as I stood center ring, and Michelle was right there with a hug and a t-shirt for me to wear.  As I climbed out of the ring, Luis came upon to me and said, "Nice fight"  That's it.  Prick.  As Jill helped Karyn back into her clothes, the rest of the group left.  I think we must have pissed off Patti and Patrice as we stole their thunder, but the two boxers told me I'd done well too.

As Karyn and Jill left, Karyn said "Good fight Red...will look forward to our next dance"  I replied, "me too"

As Jill walked by she said, "I don't know what Luis was talking about..your tits don't sag"  Then she said, "Oh, and you've got a nice ass too" and she slapped my ass hard.  Almost as soon as her hand had hit my backside, I grabbed it, pulled it behind her back and shoved her against the wall. "I'm only gonna tell you this once bitch.  You ever touch my ass again, I am going to give you a bosom bashing 10 times worse than what Michelle dished to you when you boxed.  I don't care if your nursing our not.  Got me?"  I let her go and walked away and went outside.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
Re: An Afternoon of Boxing and Then Catfighting!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 08:03:45 PM »
Well, now I am dying to see you give Jillian that beatdown she is begging for. Think you are up for it?

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:04:37 PM »
Of course I'm up for it..but no word from her for months!

Peg

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 07:35:33 AM »
I love your stories. They're always great reading. By coincidence one of the characters in some of my (as yet unposted) stories is also a red head called Peggy.

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 03:57:28 PM »
Well, I hope I do her proud!!

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 08:59:51 PM »
She's shorter and stockier than you and more of a wrestler/catfighter than a boxer but you never know...

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 09:06:33 PM »
How bout the bout of the Peggys?

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 08:29:41 AM »
That could be interesting. I've never collaborated with anyone on a story before but there's a first time for everything. Let me know how you'd like to work it.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 06:32:15 PM »
just read this again... so many inspiring and stimulating elements, just loving it  :-*

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 10:26:34 PM »
beautiful south...Thanks!

EllenShaw..not sure.  Any thoughts?

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2020, 02:58:50 PM »
You and Ellen should do the Jillian fight. We are dying to see you two have it out, since the motivation is very high!

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 06:24:58 PM »
Always jealous that I was not included in the audience for this fight.  Think Michelle had a thing for you, and didn't want the hubby around!

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 11:18:48 AM »
Peggy Tee, how about I start the story writing as my Peggy (Peggy B) ? I'll set the scene. Peggy B receives a challenge from you and comes over from California. You meet in Michelle's ring. Peggy B tells the opening moves from her perspective, then you take over from your point of view and we take turns until Peggy B has you begging for mercy  ;) ????
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 11:25:32 AM by EllenShaw »

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2020, 09:32:53 PM »
Sounds like fun...except for begging for mercy!

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2020, 04:41:02 AM »
How come I never get invited to these fights???"