News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Other people's ideas

• 6 Replies

Offline EJB

• God Member
Other people's ideas
« on: January 23, 2020, 12:34:02 AM »
I've got an idea for a story, or series of stories, based around the ideas of the Christi stories by adventerer2003. I don't really want to do them unless he's okay with them, even though his characters don't appear in the ideas I have. I've PM'd a few times now, but with no response as it looks like he hasn't been on over a month. Should I wait for a response for a little while longer, or just go ahead? How long should we hold off before using someone else's concept?

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Re: Other people's ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 02:41:39 AM »
Honestly, I don't think you really need to wait at all; as long as it's your own take on the idea and the originator is credited, I don't see a problem with it. If someone wrote a story based on my idea I'd be flattered.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 04:26:06 AM »
I thought about doing something similar as this from an older story that was on here at one time but now is gone. Loved the concept but same as you didn’t know if it would be taken well if it was noticed. The author is no longer here either but was one of my favorite concepts of a fight.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 03:36:02 AM »
I can't wait to read ejb's story he is working on.  I am flattered that the "Christi" stories inspire you. I have a few more of them that I never completed. 
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline EJB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 03:55:32 AM »
I can't wait to read ejb's story he is working on.  I am flattered that the "Christi" stories inspire you. I have a few more of them that I never completed.

Working on the first one, and trying to figure out enough characters to do multiple stories before I post anything. Hopefully won't be too long from now.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 05:21:18 AM »

Working on the first one, and trying to figure out enough characters to do multiple stories before I post anything. Hopefully won't be too long from now.

your short other story was great!!!! look forward to it.  ;D

Offline EJB2

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 06:08:17 PM »
My old computer crapped out and I didn't have my password for this site anywhere, so I've got this account now. I'm back to working on that first story inspired by the Christi stories and hope to have it done sometime in the next few weeks.