News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vanessa's road to the big leagues

• 1 Replies

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

Vanessa's road to the big leagues
« on: January 30, 2020, 04:45:03 PM »
So, this is the first part of a multy part story that I'm writing, loosely based on a really good RP I had with the amazing luffy316 (check his stuff out, he's really good!). I hope someone will like it, I'll try to post the other parts soon!

If someone really like my work and would like to have something custom written for them PM me, my commissions are open!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fight 1: Vanessa vs Lucio

"Making her way to the ring to her debut match! Weighing in at 5'7" and 150 lbs and accompanied by former hardcore champion Ana "Mama Sita," iiiit's Vanessa, The Wrecking Ball!" The curvy Spanish girl walks to the ring, hips wiggling like her mother had shown her. Her long, dark brown hair went to her shoulders, just above her red, chest-hugging top and booty shorts and boots below that. She pumped her fists over her head to work up the crowd, her mom giving her a few last minute stern warnings and tips before she went up the steps, leaping the ropes and landing in her corner with a jiggle of her chest.
"And her opponent, with a record of 3 wins and 1 loss, standing at 5'4'' and 160lbs, Lucio "The Bear!" The chubby teenager walked towards the ring with firm steps, eyes locked on her opponent. He was barefoot, and he had no shirt, he just had a super-tight pair of blue stain shorts that clearly showed his bulge, and accentuated even more is chubby belly. His fist were taped, and he was known for his brutality during the matches. He climbed inside the ring, without caring about the crowd, and watched Vanessa deeply in the eyes, saying "Oh, a new bimbo to crush. This is going to be fun".
"Easy targets on this one," Ana advised quickly. "Hit that bulge, but don't be fooled into going for that gut. That's soft, but that's armor. Work the face when he least expects it. You got this. You're my girl. You're a born winner." Vanessa nodded and tried to shake off the nerves of her first fight. The borderline abusive training she'd gone through, she was ready for this... The bell rang and she came out, arms up and ready to take on the bear head on in a lockup to show the power in her curvy body.
Lucio watched Vanessa from his corner as she talked with her mother, and then, when she approached towards the middle of the ring, for a lockup, he charged towards her, to accept her test of strength, hoping to use the momentum from the charge and his body weight to win it.
Vanessa held up against his push a bit, but the raw power and speed overtook her as she finally had to stagger backward, hitting the ropes back first. "No! Come on!" Ana snapped. "Pull out! He's gonna-!" But Lucio bend her arms back over her head, getting Vanessa to start to scream in pain and effort and thrusting her big tits out.
Lucio tightened the hammerlock, making Vanessa face her mother, while his bulge could be clearly felt by his opponent on her ass. Ana started swearing, mostly in spanish, but then she said "Stomp his feet, useless puta!"
Vanessa took a few hurried kicks back, trying to hammer his knees and ankles. His thick, short legs held out against them fairly well, so she improvised/panicked and swung her head back, planting her skull and dark curls into his face.
He got caught by surprise by the improvised strike, and he released the hold, stumbling back, with a little stream of blood coming off his upper lip. Ana screamed "Now don't wait, idiot! Go for the bulge!". Vanessa, after a moment spent massaging her hurted arm, listened to her mother, and aimed a big kick at Lucio's crotch. The big man grunted and doubled up, cupping his nads. Seeing his bent over and open, Vanessa ran back into the ropes, bouncing back off of them and hopping into an airborne spin kick for his temple.
The chubby teen was surely not known for his agility, and so he could no nothing to avoid the airborne move, that sent him right to the ground, with his vision blurred. Vanessa took a moment to pose for the crowd and, as her mom screamed "DON'T WASTE TIME; YOU IDIOT", "The Bear" slowly started to crawl towards her, still dazed, but ready to pull her from a leg to make her fall on the ground.
Vanessa was mid-roar for the crowd when she was tripped up, landing no her chest. "See!? Your fat tits suffer for it!" her mother barked, but The Bear took her by the ankle and twisted it, making sure to press his foot down to crush her ass and crotch with his weight. Vanessa started squirming for the pain on the ankle and the huge pressure on her ass, as Lucio stopped pushing with his feet, to drop on her ass with a knee, adding even more pressure. "Reach for the fucking ropes, perra!" Ana screamed from outside. Vanessa cried out as he nailed her tailbone, wincing and scrambling for the ropes as suggested. Even when she reached it, Lucio held onto her to milk that 5 count. While he abused the rules in that sense, Ana had enough and moved in to smash her fist into his kneecap, a brass knuckle slipped out of her ring jacket for good measure.
As a big, knuckle shaped, red bruise formed on his kneecap, he screamed loudly, and he left her, falling on his ass and massaging his hurted knee. The ref fastly made Ana move out of the ring again, while she screamed "FAST! GO! NOW!". Vanessa, still dazed, took a bit of time before raising up, and charging towards Lucio, aiming a big kick right to his pale face. Ana argued with the ref to keep him busy while Van went to town. The kick brought him down, letting her stomp away on his ribs and belly before remembering her mom's advice, dropping to her knees and grabbing his nads in a testicular claw.
His upper lip opened up again with the kick, but the belly stomp did almost no damage. He was still trying to get his vision clear when she grabbed his nuts, making him release a high pitched scream. Ana sayed, from the corner "Oh, sometimes you can even listen, puta! Keep doing that!". In total pain, he tried to aim his strongest punch right on her nose.
The crowd was cheering her on when the fist connected, knocking her silly and flat on her back. "What!? Come on, what are you doing?! Stop playing dead!" But the blindsiding shot did have Vanessa seeing stars, moaning as the crowd shouted for her to get back up but leaving Lucio time to rise. Lucio got up, smiling sadistically, and went towards her, while massaging his hurted balls. He aimed a few stomps on her chest, totally exposing the big juggs, before dropping his butt on her tits. As he mounted her, he would rise his right fist, ready for another face strike.
Van gave a huge moan as his butt crushed her naked breasts swuashing them out of proportion She pawed pathetically for the ropes, but was crushed under his heavy fat and bashing her face back and forth. "Well you fuckin' deserve this! Fight like a bitch, get beat like a bitch!" Ana ranted. He kept punching until a small stain of blood remained on his fist. Then, sure that she would stay stunned for a bit, he fastly removed his tight shorts, throwing those towards Ana's face, to try to push his dick into Van's mouth, trying to facefuck her.
His bulk pinned her down as she flailed and shouted "No!", but his cock suddenly shut that up. "Stop it! Breathe through your nose, puta. Don't tell me a slut like you can't take a dick! Attack him NOW before he starts smothering you!" Not deaf to her words, Lucio did pinch Vanessa's nose shut as he drilled into her throat.
Vanessa started to chocke fastly, as he pinched her nose. She kept gagging, and, in desperation, she tried to blindly hit the nearest target: his belly. "NOT THE BELLY, IDIOT!" Ana shouted. Lucio's gut jiggled around, grunting but soaking a lot of the hits. He stood up, dragging her by the hair with her mouth full of dick and balls slapping at her face, giving her another stunning punch before trying to charge her and smash her dick-skewered head into the pole.
Vanessa grunted loudly as her face crushed into the ringpost, her face now was a messy misture of precum and blood. Lucio wasted no time before ripping her painties off, to shove is medium sized dick inside her ass. "And now he is assfucking you! Nice! My nina is jobber! And a puta!"
Vanessa moaned witlessly, her face brutalized and sticky. She bent over weakly, leaning on the corner and lifting one asscheek with her hand, patting her pussy invitingly. "Oh my god... you are such a pathetic whore. The fuck did I waste my time training you for?" she grumbled, but as Lucio pulled out and tried to shove it into her needy cxnt, Vanessa rolled to one side and let him slam his cock into the turnbuckle instead. "ALRIGHT! That's more like it!".
Lucio screamed "SHIT!" as he fall of on his knees, agonizing, holding his hurted member. Van cleaned with the back of her hand some of the mess on her face, before going behind him, shoving two fingers of her left hand in his now exposed ass, and punching him right on the hurted knee with her right hand. "Now shut up, mom! I know what i'm doing!".
"You'd be working those naked balls if you did!" she huffed, but let Vanessa work the jiggling, pained wrestler. She'd roll him into a package, lifting his legs and sitting her bare ass on his face as she spread out his legs painfully far for the chunky thighs. Then, she got an hard grip of his shaft, and started to jerk hit with her right hand, while hammering his balls with her left fist multiple times. "Give up now, or i'll crush your balls!".
Lucio's muffled and pained cries came from below, but he was uable to break free easily. "Don't bother threatening! Do it!" her mother ordered firmly. The ref not watching her, she saw Lucio start to bite into her pussy, so she gouged her fingers into his eyes to cut him off. Van screamed for a moment, but Ana fastly made Lucio stop, and he tried to cover his eyes. "What are you waiting, stupid bitch? Go! NOW!" Ana shouted. Van shook her head, and went to work: she aimed some of her strongest punches right at his balls, while she kept performing the painful handjob.
Lucio gave a huge, pained groan even as he squirted over her naked tits. The flabby dude fell onto his back exhausted, wheezing for air right into Vanessa's asshole. It was her moment, if she was quick enough to seize it. She fastly got up, and climbed on the ringpost near her mother. She clapped Van's ass, saying "Don't fuck this up." Van prepared to go airborne, trying to finish the match with a flying crossbody drop right on his crotch.
The Flying Titjob landed rough, squirting another weaker orgasm out of the fatass wrestler. He wobbled weakly, Vanessa tucking him in for another pin as she jiggled her tits, slapping his cock around between them. “ONE! TWO!”.
There was no fight left he lucio. He just stood there, his package in a world of hurt, as the ref counted to three. Van got up, and, after kicking Lucio on the temple, she started to pose for the public. Ana entered the ring, saying "That was close, you performed terribly”.
"Hey, lay off. I won," Vanessa defended, but her mom swatted her in the back of the head. "We're talking later. Show your fucking fans some respect," she snapped back. She exited the ring, clapping some hands and letting some fans grab an handful of her tits, before she followed her mom backstage.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 04:45:48 PM by ItalianNerdyBoy »

Offline ItalianNerdyBabe

Re: Vanessa's road to the big leagues
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 05:47:24 PM »
Fight 2 : The Bar Brawl
Back in the changing room, Ana snorted. "You're just lucky i was there to save your ass. I didn’t think you could fuck up that bad and still win," she scolded, tugging off her ring jacket that was doubtless full of hidden tricks.
"Give me a break, mom. I was just... giving a show to the public, i had him from the beginning" Vanessa lied, while she was naked, in the shower. She grunted softly each time too hot water hit the biggest cuts in her face
"Not by what the announcers were saying. You blew at least three chances to put him down! You're fucking blind, stupid, or both. The fuck do you think i was training you for all these years? To be a glorified stripper?" Her accent came out stronger, showing she was genuinely annoyed.
Her voice tone lowered down a lot, and now she sounded like a guilty baby. "I'm sorry mom, you are right. I will not disappoint you again." Then, after a full minute of silence, she exits the shower, and, now all cheerful again, she asks to her mother "So, what's next?"
Ana smirked a bit at the cowed wrestler and checked her phone. "Next you've got Midnight. Finally showing us some respect. Big dirty guy, muscles all over. You use that ass right and the darky won’t have a chance."
Vanessa bit her lip, visibly excited for her next opponent, but blushing for her mom’s language "M...mom, you can’t say “darky”! But I must say that’s it’s been a while since I had some nice dark meat” After a second of silence, she added ”And mom, i know that i kinda sucked, but i won, so maybe... you know, we could celebrate with an evening at the bar" She asked, with the same childish voice as before.
"Don’t get all horny already. You haven’t even seen him... but fine." She sighed and patted Vanessa on the shoulder. "Lets go, baby. Some tequila for my little winner." She'd kiss her cheek rather than slap it as they tossed on some civilian clothes.

---------------------------------------------

An hour or so later, they were both sitting in the bar of a club in a not-so-good neighborhood, as they preferred those, they thought they were more fun. A few shots of tequila had been drunk by both, and while Ana, an experienced drinker, was just a bit looser, Van was almost fully drunk.
"You did good out there," Ana praised gently. "Even if you looked like a bimbo out there." She chuckled as a mix of male and female thugs stepped up to them. "Hey, wetbacks. That’s our table."
"Only thing i made wet lately was your mother last night," Ana mutterred before pounding another shot.
One of the guys took a step forward, he was the typical south american teen from a bad neighborhood, short, with a lot of tattoos, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. "What the hell did you said about my mother, puta?" He says, grabbing her wrist to move her away from her seat
Ana sat up unsteadily from the pull. She muttered sheepishly until the punk forced her closer. "Say again, granny?" She headbutted him between the eyes. "I said 'your accent sucks, gringo!’ Any else of you bitches wanna go with the future and former champions!?!"
The boy took some time to get up, helped by some of his friends. Then, most of them get a few steps back, but he took a step forward, bumping his chest into Ana's big bosom. She towered him, but he did not took a step back. "Oh, now i realized who you are. My mom sometimes watches your old matches. And she must be your daughter. But you are old now, you are in no way as good as before." He said, with anger in his eyes.
Ana smirked back. "Oh yea? You see what I did to Deadeye Jane then?" The boy looked puzzled before she swiftly grabbed her bottle and bashed it on the white boys head. "Lot like that!" she cackled as one of the girls vengefully tried to blindside her by going past Van
Van, even if drunk, fastly raised her guard, facing the girl, saying "Don't even think about touching my mommy!", as she aimed an unprecise punch towards the skinny teen. Ana took a step forwards, and she met the punk's crotch with a stiff kick, saying "Oh, where is all that confidence now?"
One of his boys got a stool and busted it over Anas back. She screamed as her battered spine and scarred back was hit, but turned and smashed her boot into his mouth. "And you swing like a bitch!" she raved with the same old bloodlust in her aging and retired eyes
He flew towards the wall, hitting back first hard and dropping down on the ground on his butt. In the meantime, another boy circled her, as she was trying to punish even more the first boy with some rib kicks. Van was landing some solid punches on the skinny girl's belly and face, even if her drunkness made her too sloppy.
The guy got her in a chokehold, the drunk mother grunting loudly as she was pulled from her victim. "Watch my back, chica!" She barked angrily, the first guy slugging her in the gut. Ana growled and kicked his face in before turning and grabbing the choker's nuts in her claw. The girl being beaten by Van backed off, but the fourth member grabbed the sloppy girls top to throw her at the disputed table.
Van went flying right on the table, thrown by the fourth member of the thug group, a short brunette with a big ass. She gasped as she hit the hard table, trying to get up as soon as she could, but the impact and her drunkness made it difficult. Ana managed to get free from the sleeperhold, after grabbing the bigger boy's nuts. She faced him, and she aimed a knee right in his already hurted balls.
The main punk went down from the nut shot and Ana whirled to face her daughters attackers. She grabbed one by the hair and started punching her kidneys, but the bootylicious brawler moved in to sit her fat ass on top of Van.
As the thin girl was reduced in a crying mess after the kidney shots, and both of the male thugs were temporary dazed, the short one maybe even KO, Van was struggling under the big assed girl, trying to aim some blind and ineffective punches towards her midsection. Ana watched with disappointment for a few seconds, before going towards them to grab the attacker in a rear naked choke, screaming "You got trapped by a stupid bitch, and you couldn't even get free!"
"Sorry, sorry," Vanessa insisted, while bashing the curvy girls belly as her mom held her back. "It's like I'm wiping your fucking ass for you all over again..."
Even being meatier then the other members of her group, the big assed girl resisted for just a minute before crying her surrender, almost passed out for the belly pain and the sleeper hold. Ana let her go and, when she fell on her knees, she kicked her right in the face, knocking her out cold. "You keep being pathetic, puta. I don't know how you will survive your next match, if a big ass is enough to stop you. Should i remind you the size of you next opponent's junk?"
"I'll handle it," Van insisted sloppily. "I won right?" She rubbed her aching tits and limped to the nearest table, everyone giving them room.
"Let's go home, you need some sleep, tomorrow you will get up early to train" Ana said, with anger in her eyes, pulling Vanessa from one arm towards the exit.
The daughter groaned. "I can't train with a hangover..."
"Then learn to hold your liquor, Congo!" Ana gave her a light but firm smack and walked her drunk daughter home.
After some grunts and protests, Van finally got to sleep, around 2 AM. At 7AM, the morning after, Ana spilled a big bucket of ice cold water all over her, saying "Time to wake up, nina."
She jumped up with a scream in just panties and a tank top, both see through now. "Jesus fuck, mom!!"
"Don't be a child, hurry up, breakfast is on the table. Then, half an hour of running, then we'll start training".