News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chat Room

• 4 Replies

Offline soflant

Chat Room
« on: February 06, 2020, 10:53:36 PM »
Why is it the last couple of days when I login to the chat room, only I show up and no one else? There must be other members on this site besides me. Thanks in advance....
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Chat Room
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 11:50:08 PM »
When you click on the chat room page you should see a little box that says #fcf if you dont see that then make sure to put that in the little box before entering the chat room
Have fun and tussle.

Offline soflant

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 01:42:10 PM »
When you click on the chat room page you should see a little box that says #fcf if you dont see that then make sure to put that in the little box before entering the chat room
Thanks so much.
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 06:29:11 PM »
check to see if you accidentally hit the side bar window that lists all wh are in the chat you may have minimized it or shrank it to the side sometimes a double click on the space helps depending on the system

Offline soflant

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 07:03:31 PM »
check to see if you accidentally hit the side bar window that lists all wh are in the chat you may have minimized it or shrank it to the side sometimes a double click on the space helps depending on the system
Thanks so much