News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lucy & Sonny's Ultimate Surrender Debut: Fawn & Yuko

• 9 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Lucy & Sonny's Ultimate Surrender Debut: Fawn & Yuko
« on: February 06, 2020, 11:43:01 PM »
After their win, my wife and Sonny were officially in; we got a letter from Ultimate Surrender with the details of the next match, and we excitedly gathered around to open it up.

“Dear Blah Blah,” Lucy started, scanning down the letter. “Pleased to inform you… okay, here we go: They’re flying us out to fight… Fawn and Yuko.”
What?” Sonny barked. “Can I see that?”
“Sure,” Lucy handed him the letter. “What’s the matter, do you know them?”
“Fawn, yeah.” Sonny’s eyes scanned down the letter. “I’ve tangled with her a few times. Look, we can’t lose this one. I just can’t give her the pleasure of defeating & humiliating me.”
“How’s your guys’ chances?” I broke in worriedly. “Like, is she good?”
“Well, she’s no pushover,” Sonny admitted. “She’s got a big trashy mouth, but she can back it up, too.” He put the letter down with an angry sigh. “We’d better get training!”

They did, but the fight was in two weeks, so there wasn’t time to do a whole lot; before I knew it we were on the flight out, then in our hotel, then downtown at the film studio. Unlike our home fight, this was a professional setup - multiple cameras run by multiple cameramen, bright overhead lighting, and a large fighting area covered in thick blue mats, complete with a Ultimate Surrender logo and digital scoreboards on one wall.

The referee was a thick-set Hispanic woman named Inez, who was waiting for us when we got there, wearing black thong bottoms and a cutoff striped T-shirt. She gave Sonny and Lucy a firm handshake, and me a warning that if I interfered she’d hold me down and let the enemy team fuck my ass. I was in the middle of nervously assuring her that wouldn’t be a problem when the enemy team entered and I got my first look at Fawn and Yuko.

They were two beautiful Asian women; Fawn looked to me like she had Chinese ancestry and I guessed Yuko was Japanese based off her name. Fawn was 5’3” and maybe 105 pounds - thin, but she looked quick, her body a tense whipcord. Yuko was taller at 5’5” and maybe 130 pounds, also thin, but a little stronger-looking. Both women had raven black hair, Fawn’s loose and long to her shoulders, Yuko’s even longer halfway down her back with thick bangs in front. Fawn had very pretty brown, almond-shaped eyes, while Yuko’s were black and slightly small.

Their team color was midnight black - black hair, black thongs, black armbands and ankle ties, and black boots. Fawn had black lipstick on, and both women had black finger and nail polish, speckled with gold. They both had fairly dark skin under the bright overhead lights (or maybe just compared to our team; Sonny was slightly tan, but my wife’s milk-white skin was practically glowing).

Our own team was wearing the same gear as the last match - purple thong bottoms, arm-ties and ankle bands. Lucy was wearing sparkly purple nail and toe polish, and had added purple lipstick and purple streaks in her dark hair. Sonny had on his purple thong, which he’d told me was now his lucky purple thong as he’d never lost wearing it. (I guess every win streak starts with one…) The four fighters went to the center of the mat to face off, Sonny with Fawn and Lucy with Yuko.

“How’s your pussy feeling, Fawn?” Sonny sneered. “Recovered from our fight in Houston?”
“Oh, it’s great,” she replied, her voice dripping with condescension. “It’s going to feel even better when I’m fucking your face after kicking your ass.” She turned to me. “And who’s this guy? Was I supposed to bring another person?”
“Oh, no, I’m Lucy’s husband,” I told her. I held my hand out to shake, but she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a messy kiss, her tongue pushing into my mouth.
“Hey!” I heard Lucy screaming. “Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!”

Fawn released me with a huge smirk, turning it on my wife.
“Oh, settle down, butterball.”
What did you-”

Before this could go any further Inez came over to separate everyone; I went to my seat while each team went to their corner. Both teams conferred for a moment, and the enemy team sent Yuko out first; our team sent out Lucy, apparently keeping Sonny in reserve to deal with Fawn. The two women squared up, but instead of starting to fight Yuko took a step back from my wife and fixed her eyes on me.

“Hey, guy. Your fat little wife here isn’t gonna be able to fuck for a month after we’re done with her, you know? Maybe I’ll come see you-”
“Shut up!” Lucy yelled at her. I could see my wife’s kind features hardening into anger.
“Don’t listen, babe!” I tried. “She’s just trying to get you wound up-”
“Maybe I’ll come see you,” Yuko purred, ignoring my wife and approaching me. “I’ll show you what a woman can do in bed when she isn’t so big she gets winded just going up the stairs!”

Well, that did it. Lucy screamed a ululating war cry, charging at Yuko; unfortunately this is just what the Asian fighter wanted, and she turned, smoothly stepped out of the way, and lifted her knee into my wife’s soft tummy.

All of Lucy’s momentum ended up working against her as Yuko’s kneecap smashed into her stomach. Lucy hit so hard she flipped around her opponent’s leg, ending up laying on her back, gasping in shock. Yuko pounced, dropping an elbow into my wife’s stomach; any air Lucy had managed to hold onto left her body in a huge gasp. Yuko rolled off her smoothly, then back up to her feet.

“C’mon, babe!” I pleaded. “You have to get up!” Before she could try, Yuko grabbed my wife’s hair, pulling her up to a sitting position; she took a single step back, then unleashed a wicked roundhouse kick to the head, her foot coming around and smashing into my wife’s left temple.

Lucy went down on her side, then lay there not moving. Yuko expertly stripped my wife’s bottoms off, tossing them to Fawn, who grinned widely at me as she held them up over her head.

Yuko pushed Lucy over on her chest, then sat down on her back, grabbing Lucy’s thick arms and pulling them backwards, trapping them over Yuko’s knees; then the Asian locked her hands under my wife’s chin and pulled up.

Lucy grunted as her opponent began wrenching her neck and back; she kicked her legs, but Yuko had my wife right where she wanted her, the larger fighter unable to use her strength advantage to free herself. Yuko laughed as she poured the pressure on, pulling Lucy’s torso up off the mat, my wife’s big tits on full display as she suffered in the camel clutch.

After a few minutes of this Yuko left off pulling my wife’s chin, moving from hurting her to humiliating her, hooking my wife’s nose with one hand, the other slapping her face; then she stuck her fingers in Lucy’s mouth and pulled it wide, cackling as my wife writhed underneath her.

“Come on, Lucy!” Sonny started clapping. “Come on, Lucy! You can get out! Go ahead!” Lucy started pushing off the mat with her legs; she couldn’t go up, but she went straight forward, and to my immense relief this worked as Yuko came tumbling off over her back.

“Tag out!” I yelled. “Tag out, babe!” I could tell as my wife got to her feet she wanted to keep going, but with one last furious glare at Yuko she started heading towards her corner to tag Sonny in. Of course, Yuko had gotten to her feet by now and was standing in her way, hands on her hips.

“What’s the matter, fat girl?” Yuko taunted. “You afraid to fight me?”
“No,” Lucy growled, raising her fists and approaching. With a smirk Yuko put her hands up as well and the women closed. Yuko made the first move, darting in, her hand shooting over her opponent’s and slapping Lucy’s face with a loud smack of skin on skin. Lucy took the hit and kept coming, countering with her own slap; where Lucy had managed to bull through Yuko’s blow, my wife’s greater strength staggered the smaller Asian woman, who took a shuffling side-step. Her hands were knocked out of position, and Lucy unleashed an even harder backhand, screaming as she, for lack of a better term, bitchslapped her opponent.

Yuko went down on her butt, a shocked look on her face; Lucy made to press the attack, but Sonny calling for the tag was enough to get her to back off, albeit with an angry snarl. She kept facing Yuko as she backed away, into her corner, where Sonny made the tag and stepped onto the mats. Yuko also went for the tag, slapping hands with Fawn.

“It’s time for the main event, baby!” Fawn cheered as she walked up to face off with Sonny. “You know, Sonny, I’ve decided something,” she told him as they went chest to chest.
“I don’t care,” Sonny snarled.
“After I win,” Fawn continued like he hadn’t said anything, “I think I’m just going to rip that little dicklit right off you. I’ll put it right up on my mantle.”
“I’ve decided something too.”
“Yeah? What’s that?”
“You talk too much!” With this Sonny launched a fast left at Fawn’s head; moving fast as lightning she ducked his punch. Fawn dropped into a crouch, sweeping out Sonny’s leg, and the big guy sat down heavily; before the sound of his backside hitting the mat had even faded, Fawn was back on her feet, smashing a side kick into Sonny’s head. The trans guy ended up on the floor, laying on his chest, as Fawn went around behind him.

“C’mon, Sonny,” Fawn taunted him as he got to all fours. “Learned a few things since our last fight!” She charged forwards and lifted a kick into Sonny’s crotch, her foot slamming up into his (no doubt engorged already) dicklit. Sonny howled, reaching back to cover himself; Fawn grabbed one shoulder and pulled him up into a kneel, then lay down on her back behind him, taking his wrists in her hands, bracing her feet against his back and pushing.

Sonny screamed as Fawn pressed her feet forward, bending his back into a reverse C. I put my head in my hands, staring at the floor; so far this match was almost nothing but my team getting its ass kicked. I knew Sonny could take a lot of punishment, but his powerful, muscled body meant he was better at taking punches and kicks than stretching submission holds, and as he leaned back on his knees yelling I wasn’t sure he could get out of this.

“Come on!” Lucy cheered, starting to clap loudly. “Come on, Sonny! You gotta get out of there! Come on, you can do it!” With a grunt Sonny started pushing off with his legs; this looked awkward, but he managed to free himself as Fawn released his arms and rolled away.

But his respite was short lived - he had just started getting up off his knees when Fawn charged him from behind, her right hand smacking into the back of his head, guiding him down to the mat face-first with a loud thwack. Sonny rolled over, but his eyes were glazed; it looked like he was running on instinct, not able to defend himself as Fawn went around to his side.

“Hey, watch this!” she cupped her hands and yelled at one of the cameras. She took a deep breath, then turned around and hit a standing moonsault. This was a very impressive move, but didn’t seem to make a huge impact on Sonny; I think Fawn’s body was just too light, and even as she rolled off him pumping a fist, he was already starting to get up. In fact, as she turned back to see what kind of damage she had done to her opponent, Sonny grabbed her in a bearhug, cutting off her shriek of surprise as he started squeezing her with his big, strong arms.

Sonny knew how to work this hold, leaning back and lifting Fawn’s feet off the mat; for good measure he started shaking her back and forth, her head whipping left and right as she moaned. When she got enough of her wits about her, she slammed her hands together over Sonny’s ears, and he dropped her, reeling backwards.

Fawn hit the mat and rolled smoothly backwards up to her feet, but she looked a little ragged as she faced off with Sonny; both fighters were sweaty, Fawn panting, Sonny rubbing his sore ears.

As they closed Sonny threw a left-handed gutbuster at his opponent, but she still had plenty of speed and smoothly sidestepped, shooting forward with another kick between Sonny’s legs. He didn’t even have time to shout before her foot smashed up into his dicklit again; I could see it straining against his thong the second before she crushed it against his pelvis, and Sonny went down on his knees, moaning and holding himself.

“Sonny, Sonny, Sonny. You make this so easy!” Fawn lectured, cuffing him on the back of the head. “For all your biiggg muscles,” her voice dripped with sarcasm, “you can’t even protect that lil’ dicklit of yours. Huh?” She slapped him across the face. “I’m talking to you, boi!” Sonny’s response was a desperate uppercut aimed between Fawn’s legs, but she saw this coming a mile away, dancing out of range with a laugh.

“Gonna have to do better than that!” She drew her right arm across her upper body, then unleashed a massive knife-edged chop, smashing the edge of her hand and forearm into Sonny’s chest. He grunted, but managed to stay vertical; Fawn wound up and gave him another, the skin on Sonny’s chest already turning an angry red from the impact. Sonny tried to get his hands up, but was too late to stop a third, and this one put him down on his back as Fawn stood over him, cackling. She reached down and pulled his thong off. Somehow, I wasn’t surprised to see his dicklit standing at full attention despite all the punishment it had taken.

“Oh, I remember this little thing,” Fawn giggled, reaching down and giving it a cruel pinch. Sonny tried to grab her wrists, but she had already stepped back, collecting his thong; she came forward and sat on his chest, stuffing his bottoms in his mouth, laughing.

“There we go! Ohh, don’t you look cute?” She smacked him in the face a few times as he tried and failed to spit his sweaty bottoms out. “Ahh, this is where you belong, Sonny, you know that? Flat on your back underneath me. Now just lay there like a good boi, hmm?”

With that Fawn flipped around so they were in a 69, lowering her hips on top of Sonny’s face, spreading his legs, then leaning down and taking his dicklit between her lips. Her left arm looped around Sonny’s left thigh to keep him from closing his legs, and her right hand slipped down as she started fingering Sonny, pumping him with two fingers as she slid her lips up and down his dicklit.

Sonny tried to fight back, but Fawn’s pussy was pressed up against his mouth tight enough that he couldn’t get his own bottoms out; he tried to push her hips up, but he couldn’t get any leverage. Working blind, he managed to get Fawn’s bottoms off, but that was about it; he was reduced to feebly groping her bare ass as his opponent got him off.

Inez came over to watch closely, waiting for the big moment. Sonny kicked his legs as he ramped up, then started bucking his hips up as Fawn finished him, a stream of milky cum oozing and spurting from his wet cxnt, and finally coming to rest limp (well, except his dicket, which was still pointing proudly straight up). Fawn got off him with a satisfied smirk, giving him a cruel kick to the ribs for good measure as Inez came over for the points call.

“Three points, black!” Inez announced as she held Fawn’s hand up. “Black up 3-0!” Fawn grabbed Sonny under his arms and dragged him over to his corner, dumping him at his partner’s feet, leaving him there for Lucy to tag in; Fawn walked over to her corner to make her own tag, her narrow hips swaying confidently.

Lucy stopped to check on Sonny before going out to the center of the mats to face off with Yuko. The Asian fighter made the first move, darting in and aiming a low kick; Lucy tried to jump back, but Yuko was frighteningly fast, and all Lucy managed to do was take the kick square on the side of her kneecap instead of the back, which looked like it still hurt quite a bit, but she at least was able to stay standing.

Biting off a snarl, Lucy came in throwing a overhand right at her opponent; Yuko darted around to my wife’s right side, the punch missing badly; Yuko unleashed another low kick, and this time Lucy couldn’t get out of the way nearly in time. Her leg buckled and she went down to one knee with a grunt.

Yuko went behind Lucy, then charged; she executed a beautiful baseball slide, knocking Lucy’s legs out from underneath her, leaving my wife to topple over backwards with a scream and land hard on her back. Yuko hopped up to her feet, straddling Lucy, reaching down and grabbing my wife’s ankles, pulling her feet straight up in a wide V, showing her wide-spread pussy off for the cameraman who came in to get the shot.

I could see my wife’s face flushing with embarrassed anger; she pushed up on her elbows, and Yuko dropped her legs, taking a step back. Lucy tried to roll up to her feet, but she was a little too heavy for this, and only made it up to one knee before Yuko attacked again.

The Asian fighter had backed up a few steps and charged, launching a dropkick into Lucy’s face. My wife flew backwards, landing hard on the mat again, her hands over her nose and mouth where Yuko’s boots had impacted. I cheered for my fighter to get up, but she just lay there moaning as her opponent fixed me with a bitchy smile.

“Watch this, lover boy,” Yuko called out. “I’m gonna make this pig squeal!” She walked over to Lucy, grabbing my wife’s shoulders and flipping her over on her chest. “Come on! Up on all fours, fatty!”

Lucy groaned, too hurt to fight back as Yuko roughly pulled her into position. Yuko straddled my wife again, this time facing forward, then reached down and started roughly groping Lucy’s big, hanging tits, laughing cruelly as my wife gasped at the stimulation.
“Ooh, big udders!” Yuko yelled.
“Fuh… fuck you,” Lucy managed. “Once I get up-”
“Get up? No, you’re through, little pig. You’re just going to -”

Yuko’s taunt was cut off as Lucy pushed off, standing up and dumping the lighter Asian woman off her back; Yuko landed awkwardly on her left arm and back, and I hoped for a second she’d been hurt, but she rolled smoothly to her feet, turning to face Lucy.

My wife likes being treated a little rough sometimes, and her nipples were rock hard as she faced off with her opponent; I could see it from my seat (and I’m sure the cameras were picking it up), so of course Yuko couldn’t help but miss this.

“What’d you do that for? Looks like you were enjoying it. Right?” She darted forward, tweaking Lucy’s nipple, my wife growling and throwing a too-slow slap. “Ooh, okay. You want to fight some more first.” With that Yuko shot forward again, this time turning at the last second and aiming her elbow into Lucy’s tummy.

My wife caught her opponent’s elbow in her hands; I was almost as shocked as Yuko, whose dark eyes widened in astonishment. She stood there gaping as Lucy wound up; only at the last second did she start moving again, but it was too late as my wife’s fist smashed into her jaw.

Lucy laid Yuko out with a right hook; the Asian fighter turned as she fell, smacking her face into the floor as she hit the mat. Lucy blew on her sore knuckles, then sat down on Yuko’s upper back. For a second I thought she was going to get her own camel clutch, but she had a simpler maneuver in mind, getting two handfuls of Yuko’s hair, pulling the Asian woman’s head up off the mat, then slamming her face back down as hard as she could.

Yuko screamed as Lucy pulled her head back up for the second slam; when she was lifted up for the third she tried to brace her arms against the floor and hold herself up, but she was overpowered. This one seemed to knock the fight out of her for a bit; when she was lifted up again I could see her eyes rolled back in her head, and two more left her nose bleeding.

Lucy finally had enough let Yuko lay on the floor after the last one, glaring down at her, my wife’s big breasts heaving as she panted. Lucy gave Yuko a few slaps on the back of her head; the Asian was so far out of it this didn’t seem to do much more than mess up her hair. Lucy rolled her over and started slapping her cheeks, bringing her around.

“Wake up!” Lucy yelled. “We’re not done yet! C’mon - wake up, bitch!” I saw Yuko’s eyelids flutter open; Lucy left off slapping her, using her hands to pin the Asian woman’s hands down to the floor.  “What was that you were saying about my tits before?” Lucy growled. “My ‘big udders’, right? Well, guess what? I’m gonna knock your flat ass out with them now!”

Lucy started lowering her torso slowly; I could see this wasn’t going to be Yuko’s first titsmother as she took as many deep breaths as she could before my wife trapped her face inbetween her huge, hanging tits.

Lucy had enough experience (and big enough tits) to really lock this in; she used her legs to grapevine Yuko’s, keeping her opponent from trying to counter by bridging out or even locking on a scissors; she used her hands to keep Yuko’s arms pressed down against the mat, and although the lighter Asian fighter struggled as hard as she could, she couldn’t dislodge her heavier opponent.

In the end, the only upside Yuko got from the air she’d gulped down was that it took Lucy a little longer to knock her out; Yuko didn’t stop struggling until she began blacking out, and as her body went limp Inez came over to make sure she didn’t die under there.

“All right, let me check her,” Inez tapped my wife’s shoulder. Lucy released one arm, and Inez lifted it and let it fall, twice, three times; after the third, she tapped Lucy again as my wife climbed off Inez, my fighter’s tits smeared with blood from Yuko’s nose.

“Knockout - counts as a submission!” Inez announced. “Two points for purple! Black up, 3-2!”
Lucy looked a little lost now; her opponent was completely out cold at her feet, but the match was still going. She looked over at Sonny, who had recovered and was so eager to tag in he was bouncing with excitement.

“Tag me in!” he called out. With a shrug Lucy walked over to her corner and slapped hands with Sonny, then exchanged a quick victory hug with him as he stepped onto the mats. Sonny walked over to Yuko, lifting her up by the hair and dragging her over to her corner, where he threw her down to the mat. Fawn reached down to tag her unconscious partner, staring daggers at Sonny the whole time; he backed up a step to let her come onto the mats.

“You’re gonna pay for that,” Fawn hissed. “You and that fat little glass of milk over there.”
“Uh huh,” Sonny grunted. “Keep talking.”
“First, I’m going to punch your teeth down your throat,” Fawn went on as the fighters squared off, fists raised high. “Then I’m going to fist your - “

Whatever she was going to do was cut off as she ducked underneath a big punch from Sonny, stepping forward and unleashing a crisp side kick; it was delivered beautifully, but Sonny took the hit square on his abs, shrugging it off and aiming another punch at Fawn’s head.

This time Fawn was a little unbalanced from her kick, and instead of ducking quickly out of the way, she only managed to get halfway; instead of Sonny’s fist hitting her jaw as he’d intended, instead it smashed into her right eye socket. Fawn went down hollering in pain, holding her face, and I winced as Sonny started laying kicks into her chest and stomach.

The third kick rolled Fawn over on her back; Sonny went to stomp her flat belly, but she’d managed to recover enough to roll up to her feet, blinking her eye where Sonny had hit her; that was going to be a nasty black eye.

“Fuck you, Sonny,” Fawn spat. “You fucking asshole! You always do this!”
“I always do what?” Sonny circled her, watching for her attack. “Kick your ass?”
“Go down!” Fawn screamed, coming in with a sliding tackle. Sonny tried to jump over her, but she had come in too quickly; he didn’t quite clear her body, pitching forward and landing on his chest with a heavy grunt.

Sonny rolled over as Fawn jumped in the air, aiming for a splash; he got his legs up in time for Fawn to bounce off his knees, gasping in surprise as she went flying to land roughly on the mats. This gave Sonny enough time to get up, and the two fighters faced off, panting and sweating.

“Getting tired, Sonny?” Fawn taunted him. “I could do this all day.”
“What, run your mouth? I think you’ve proved that-”
Fawn shot forward again, this time aiming at Sonny’s excited dicklit; either he read her move or correctly guessed what was coming as he raised his leg, and Fawn ran into his knee face-first, smacking her forehead off his hard kneecap.

Fawn shot backwards again, landing with a loud thump; her eyes were open but unfocused as it looked like that one had rung her bell pretty good. Sonny sat down on her stomach, tucking her hands under his thighs, then applied a very simple but effective hold, grabbing Fawn’s neck and squeezing.

This brought her around quickly, her eyes bugging out as Sonny choked her. She tried to free her hands, but Sonny had them solidly pinned; I was worried for a second that her hands and arms were thin enough to slip out, but I guess Sonny had done this to her before and knew how to trap them properly.

Realizing this wasn’t going to work, Fawn leaned her legs up, and unfortunately managed to get her feet into his armpits; she used her strong legs to fling Sonny off, sending him flying a good six feet to land on his back.

Still, as the fighters got up, I could see Fawn was hurting pretty badly, holding her neck, taking huge, ragged breaths; Sonny in contrast just looked a little winded and more than ready to finish off his opponent as the two fighters squared off.

Once again Fawn surprised me with her speed; Sonny came in aiming a right at her stomach and she flowed around his fist, darting around to his side and kicking his left leg out. Sonny went down into a kneel with a grunt, and Fawn ducked back a few steps, then charged and unleashed a beautiful dropkick, aiming the bottoms of her feet square at Sonny’s face.

He ducked, throwing himself backwards on the mat; Fawn fell flat on her back, stunned for a second as the back of her head hit the floor. Sonny got up into a crouch, and as Fawn sat up, rubbing the back of her head, he charged.

Fawn rolled nimbly out of the way and Sonny charged past her, taking several steps to stop and turn around; by the time he was able to do so Fawn was up in her own crouch, and now she charged Sonny with a scream.

The trans guy stood there and decided to take the hit; I almost couldn’t bear to watch. Fawn executed a textbook tackle, getting all her momentum into the charge, her shoulder slamming into Sonny’s strong stomach.

She practically bounced off - you could have layered a cartoon bwonggg sound effect as she smacked into Sonny and went backwards, landing awkwardly on her back. She sat up on her elbows, just in time to eat a kick to the face, Sonny’s big foot smashing into her nose and mouth.

Fawn went down on her back with a moan as I cheered Sonny on; I doubted the Asian woman would be down for long even after a powerful hit like that, and Sonny appeared to have the same idea as he went around to Fawn’s head, laying down on the mat above her.

Fawn was already moving, rolling over onto her chest; as she got her hands under her to push up on all fours Sonny struck, raising his legs and trapping Fawn in a strong headscissors. She grabbed his thighs as he started squeezing.

His victim tried to pull her head back, but the scissors were too tight; Sonny’s legs were just below Fawn’s chin, and unfortunately that left her enough room to lower her head and take his dicklit into her mouth. Sonny leaned back and kept squeezing; Fawn, fighting for survival, used both hands to pry his buttcheeks apart and slid one finger up his ass.

Sonny somehow kept working the scissors even as Fawn aggressively fingered his asshole. It became a race - Fawn trying to get Sonny to cum, and him trying to choke her out first with his legs. I could see the large muscles in Sonny’s thick legs flexing, and I had to give Fawn grudging respect as she kept fighting; I couldn’t even imagine how much pain she was in as Sonny tried to crush her skull with his powerful legs, but she was going right at him, his dicklit in her mouth, one hand fingering his pussy, the other pumping his ass.

I was literally on the edge of my seat as the two naked, sweaty gladiators struggled against each other; if Sonny won our team would be in great shape, but if he lost here my wife would be on her own until he could recover.

Sonny leaned back on the mat, moaning in excitement and exertion; it looked like it was going to come right down to the wire as Fawn’s face had gone bright red from lack of air, her dicklit blowjob devolving into wet slobbering, her finger frantically penetrating him over and over.

I watched, my heart pounding, as the fighters struggled; Fawn began to slow, slumping against Sonny, her finger coming to a stop, her eyes half-open, her lips going slack as she drooled. It looked like she was out cold as Inez came over to check on her. I stared in as Inez lifted Fawn’s hand, then let it fall to the mat; she did it again, and I almost couldn’t believe it as Inez repeated it one last time; when Fawn’s limp hand hit the mat, Inez tapped Sonny, who relaxed the scissors.

“Knockout counts as a submission!” Inez announced. “Two points purple! Purple up-”
“Hold up, don’t bother announcing the score yet,” Sonny panted. “I’m about to get one more.” He grabbed two handfuls of Fawn’s hair and started fucking her mouth, thrusting his dicklit up between her lips as he used his hair grip to move her head up and down.

He must’ve been really close as it took him under a minute to cum, using Fawn as an unconcious sex toy as Lucy cheered him on and two cameramen came in to get close-up shots, one of his dicklit pistoning between Fawn’s lips, the other his handsome face contorting with pleasure as he pushed himself over the edge.

When Inez was satisfied Sonny was finished - it was pretty clear as he lay back with a happy sigh - she stood over him to make the announcement:
“Orgasm from dominant position - one point. Purple up, 5-3.” She gave Sonny a nudge with her foot. “All right, you better get up now. If neither one of you can continue-”

“No, I’m up,” Sonny grunted, climbing to his feet, stretching quickly before he picked Fawn’s limp body up, draping her over his shoulder, walking over to her corner and tossing her casually at Yuko, who ducked nimbly out of the way. Sonny then turned and walked over to our corner, tagging in my wife with a quick hug. I applauded his performance, and he gave me a quick thumbs up as my wife stepped onto the mats to face off against Yuko again.

“Looks like your partner got her ass kicked,” Lucy purred. “You’re next!”
“Whatever,” Yuko tossed her long hair dismissively. “It’s just making our comeback more epic.”
“Uh huh.” Lucy was watching Yuko carefully, but even so the Asian fighter was so fast she managed to get the drop on her, darting forward aiming an elbow at her stomach; last time Lucy had caught this move, but although she managed to almost get her hands in position, she was just too slow, and her eyes went wide as the hard, bony tip of her opponent’s elbow slammed into her soft tummy.

Lucy went down to her knees, holding her stomach and gasping, leaving her defenseless as Yuko went behind her and kicked her in the back of the head. My wife fell forward like a felled tree, smashing into the mat on her chest.

I sat back with a depressed sigh in my chair as Yuko copied the move Sonny had just destroyed Fawn with, linking her legs around my wife’s head. Yuko’s legs were thinner than Sonny’s, but for all that I could see the muscles standing out against her skin as she began squeezing.

Lucy hammered on Yuko’s legs; the Asian winced, but rode it out, and I could tell my wife was already hurting, her chest and stomach heaving as she tried to breathe. Next she tried to pry Yuko’s legs apart, entering a contest of strength with her tormentor; I’d normally rate her chances pretty good, but she had to slip her hands between Yuko’s thighs and then tried to push, and she was at a significant leverage disadvantage. I saw her give up, her arms dropping to her sides.

I knew she couldn’t last much longer; if she had anything else to try, it was probably going to be her last attempt before she passed out. For her part Yuko had realized this as well, leaning back with a big, happy smile; she looked over at me, her smile getting even wider as she saw my worried frown.

“Yeah, she’s almost done, lover boy!” Yuko yelled. “Another minute and she’s going to be in dreamland! Watch, her chances of winning are about to disappear into fat air! She’s - hey!” Lucy had managed to to link her arms underneath her opponents body; I could see her limbs shaking with effort as she tried to stand up.

I was out of my chair cheering as she managed to climb up to her knees with Yuko hanging off her, then with one last burst of power stood straight up. She was now holding Yuko up on her shoulders, and she threw herself forward, slamming the Asian fighter down against the mat with a tremendous crash.

Lucy rolled off Yuko and started slowly getting up; I was hoping Yuko was down for the count, but she managed to roll over and get to all fours, then slowly climbed to her feet. As the two women faced off I didn’t think the fight was going to last much longer; Lucy looked pretty gassed, while Yuko was holding her back where she’d landed and was a little hunched over, clearly hurting badly.

“Come on,” Yuko waved my wife on. “Come on, fat bitch! I’m going to put you down for good this time!”
“Ahhh, shut up!” Lucy came forward with a huge right slap, and Yuko ducked underneath it - not nearly as quickly as before, but still fast enough to get her head under my wife’s hand.

But Yuko ducked down into a hard, straight left; Lucy was so smooth she’d fooled everyone, including her opponent, who didn’t even have time to suck in a breath before my wife’s hand smashed into her stomach.

Yuko reeled back, and Lucy followed her, grabbing two handfuls of her dark hair, pulling the Asian woman down into a kneestrike, smashing her kneecap into Yuko’s face, setting her nose bleeding again. Yuko fell down to her knees, and Lucy floored her with a big right to the side of her head.

Yuko fell over on her left side, then flopped onto her back. Lucy went around behind her, getting down on one knee. She applied her now trademark Dragon Sleeper, the same move she had put Julie to bed with; it looked like Yuko wasn’t going to have much luck as she frantically tried and failed to break the hold, her hands uselessly pulling on my wife’s thick arm.

Yuko then tried to bridge up out of the hold, but Lucy held on, riding out the attempt. Just as I thought I was watching Yuko’s last stand, she finally hit on an effective counter, hammering her elbow back into Lucy’s stomach.

My wife grunted but held on, cinching up the sleeper; the women struggled desperately, Lucy trying to put Yuko down for good as the Asian woman frantically pistoned her elbow back into the white woman’s tummy.

I released a breath I didn’t realize I was holding as Yuko began losing steam, her frantic energy dissipating; she managed one more sharp elbow strike into the deep, nasty bruise forming on my wife’s stomach, Lucy riding this out with a grunt; Yuko’s next hit was a light tap, and that was the last she could manage, her eyes rolling back in her head, drool cascading out of her mouth as Lucy put her away with one last burst of strength.

Inez came in to check if Yuko was knocked out cold, but Lucy waved her off, not yet done with her opponent; Yuko’s eyes were closed, her face strangely peaceful looking as she lay limp in Lucy’s grip. My wife eased off the sleeper, keeping just a tight enough hold to cinch back up if Yuko woke up and tried to escape, her free hand drifting down Yuko’s slim, sweaty body, groping the Asian woman’s small breasts.

Yuko didn’t stir as Lucy felt her up, but her nipples got erect until they looked hard enough to cut steel; she started very slowly coming around only as Lucy’s attention drifted lower, my wife teasing Yuko’s slit, her fingertips running over her entrance. Yuko gasped as Lucy slipped two fingers in and started pumping her.

“Get ready,” Lucy told Inez. “She’s not gonna last long!” The ref was on all fours, peering intently in between Yuko’s legs as the Asian fighter’s opponent fingered her. Yuko made one attempt to throw another elbow, but Lucy cut this short as she cinched up the sleeper. “Sssh, it’s too late for that,” she crooned. “Ssh, don’t move. Just cum now.”

With that she started teasing Yuko’s clit with her thumb, and this did the trick; Yuko’s eyes rolled back in her head again, this time from pleasure, as she started kicking and bucking her hips helplessly, ramping up for a shattering climax, squealing in ecstasy as she came, Lucy calmly finishing her with her fingers.

“Sexual submission!” Inez announced. “Three points for purple. Purple up, 8-3!” Even as Yuko’s twitching from her climax subsided, Lucy clinched up the sleeper; her victim made one last, pathetic attempt to escape, frantically slapping at the arm my wife had locked around her neck,  before she ran out of air. We all watched her pass out in slow motion, her tensed body slowly relaxing until she was laying limp. Inez started counting her out, lifting her arm and letting it fall, but before she had managed to this three times the final exclamation mark on my wife’s victory appeared as was her defeated opponent’s bladder released, a weak stream of urine running out between her thighs.

“Okay, she’s out!” Inez yelled. “Counts as a submission - two points for purple! Purple up, 10-3!”
At this point it seemed like the score was academic anyway; as Lucy released Yuko it was obvious she was out cold for the second time. Lucy grabbed her ankles and dragged her over to the enemy corner, gracefully avoiding the puddle of steaming pee Yuko had left on the mat.

“Well, here’s your partner!” Lucy chirped as she lay Yuko’s limp, unconscious body at Fawn’s feet. “Okay, it’s your turn!” She turned and came back to her own corner, a huge smile on her face as she tagged with Sonny, who stepped out to square off with Fawn again. The Asian woman was fuming as she squared up with him, her pretty face twisted in anger.

“Don’t step on the pee,” Sonny smirked. That did it; Fawn launched herself at him with a scream, aiming a kick between his legs. She’d gone to this well one too many times, and Sonny saw this move coming; despite her speed, he had enough time to just weave out of the way as Fawn’s foot sliced up and hit nothing, leaving her unbalanced.

Sonny unleashed a picture-perfect clothesline, smashing his forearm into Fawn’s chin so hard she flipped around, then landed hard on her chest. Somehow, she rolled over and sat up right away, although I could see from the vacant look on her face she’d had her bell rung. She got up, her hands held high in a perfect guard, although she waited for Sonny to advance on her; I was amazed she’d managed to survive that hit, but at least it looked like another one or two should put her down for good. Of course, that was assuming Sonny could land another one or two. As he came close Fawn weaved away from his opening left jab, then shot forward with a kick aimed between his legs.

“Sonny, look out!” I yelled. It was too late; he dropped his hands to try and catch his opponent’s foot, but he was too slow. Fawn seemed to know just where to hit Sonny, her kick aimed high to catch his dicklit, and he dropped to his knees with a scream of agony, covering himself.

“Oh, Sonny,” Fawn panted, grabbing his chin and making him look up at her. She gave his face a cruel slap, then a gloating backhand. “I’m going to crush you now. Say goodnight, bitch!” She lined up her shot, a overhand right aimed square at Sonny’s face.

“Goodnight, bitch!” Sonny barked, pushing up off his feet, surprising his opponent as he grabbed her, lifting her up over her head as she yelled in dismay, trying and failing to squirm out of Sonny’s iron grip. He lifted Fawn straight up over his head, doing a slow turn for the cameras; then, with a roar, he brought Fawn down over his outstretched knee with a loud crack.

I thought Fawn might’ve had her back broken, but Sonny seemed unconcerned, flipping her off his knee to land on her chest. He got to his feet and started stomping on her back; Fawn screamed, reaching behind her to try and cover herself with one hand, but of course there was way too much territory to cover; Sonny just stomped wherever her hand wasn’t, going all the way from the back of her head to just above her bare ass.

“How’s this, bitch?” Sonny yelled at her. “C’mon, let’s hear you run your mouth some more!” Fawn only managed a pained moan as Sonny smashed the bottom of his foot between her shoulders. “Well? You finished, Fawn? If you can’t get up, I’m going to just knock you out right now!”

Sonny took a step back, waiting with his hands on his hips to see if Fawn was going to be able to keep fighting; I have to hand it to her, she was one tough bitch, as she rolled over and started getting up. Sonny shook his head as he watched.

“You never did know when to stay down,” he told her, closing up on her with his fists raised high. Fawn tried to charge him, but her back was clearly hurting her badly; when she went to dip down and aim her shoulders at his knees, she stopped with a cry of pain, rubbing her back, leaving herself defenseless as Sonny stepped up to her and floored her with a right hook to the jaw.

Sonny pressed his attack casually, clearly in control and enjoying himself; he lifted Fawn up and draped her over his broad shoulder, giving her bare ass a few spanks before he carried her into his corner.

“Thirty seconds for the double team!” Inez announced.
“Oh, we won’t need that long,” Sonny laughed. “Okay, Lucy, you ready?” My wife nodded as Sonny lifted Fawn off his shoulders, holding the beaten Asian woman vertical, her head pointing down at the mat, her arms hanging limply down and almost touching the floor. Lucy stepped onto the mats, taking a deep breath and bracing her hands on the bottoms of Fawn’s feet.

Sonny jumped in the air, then brought Fawn’s head down violently to the mat; Lucy added even more power, pushing down on their victim’s feet as the team executed a massive spike piledriver. I shot out of my seat at the tremendously loud impact; I thought for a second I might have just seen Fawn die, her brown body laying completely limp on the mat, but the soft rise and fall of her chest and her ragged panting let me know she was fine, albeitly completely knocked out.

Inez got down on the mat and lifted Fawn’s hand and let it drop three times; after the third, she yelled “Counts as submission! Two points purple! Purple up, 12-3!” She left Fawn, going over to the enemy corner and checking on Yuko; she was still out cold as well. Inez came back to the center of the mat to confer with my wife and her partner.

“They’re both unconscious, so obviously neither one can continue. I’m going to award the match to you two. Here, get on either side…” Sonny and Lucy stood on Inez’s left and right as she held their hands up in the air and officially announced them as the winners. I could see Sonny’s free hand flexing nervously; he was definitely eager to start in on the defeated team.

Sonny and Lucy went to their bag, getting my wife into her strapon; Sonny helped her cinch it up nice and tight, then gave her a happy swat on her butt. He grabbed a bottle of water and they used these to wake up Fawn and Yuko, emptying a half bottle of water into each defeated woman’s face, the losing team coming around in a flurry of wet, gasping coughs.

“Now, you must know what’s coming next!” Sonny yelled in Fawn’s face, his big right hand cupping her chin. “Open wide, bitch! I’m gonna put that big filthy mouth of yours to good use!”

Fawn opened her mouth to yell something, cut short as Sonny jammed his engorged dicklit between her lips, grabbing her hair and started fucking her mouth as if his testosterone enhanced clit was an actual cock. I turned away from this scene as Lucy was calling me over to where she was sitting on Yuko’s upper stomach, her strapon resting just under the beaten woman’s chin.

As I walked over Lucy wound up and slapped Yuko, the smack of her hand sending water flying off the Asian woman’s face. Yuko took it with a gasp, resigned to her punishment.
“What were you saying about my big udders?” Lucy bellowed in her face, winding up another slap. Yuko didn’t answer, taking the backhand with the same defeated surrender.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked as I came up to Lucy’s side. She held up one finger, then wrapped both hands around Yuko’s neck, leaning down and hissing in her beaten opponent’s face:
“Listen to me, you loser piece of shit. Are you listening?” I could see Lucy’s thick arms flex as she squeezed. Yuko tried to nod and gasp out a yes, barely able to do either with my wife choking her.

“Good,” Lucy rasped. “You’re going to get started worshipping my big udders. If I don’t like what you’re doing, I’m going to choke you until you don’t wake up. Understand?”
“Yes,” Yuko choked. “Yes!”
“Good.” Lucy released her, leaning down, draping her tits over Yuko’s face. The Asian woman set to it, reaching up to cup my wife’s hanging breasts with her palms, kneading the left as she started sucking on Lucy’s right nipple.

Ahhhh,” my wife sighed happily. “She’s good for something, at least,” she smiled, turning to me. “Now scoot up here, would you?” I stepped close and she grabbed the waist of my jeans with one hand, yanking my pants down to my ankles, my hard cock springing out. Lucy grabbed it, giving me a couple lazy strokes, making sure I was hard enough for what she had planned next.

Lucy slid forward, at first I thought getting into position for a facesit, but she kept going, her crotch resting on Yuko’s forehead. She motioned for me to get behind her, and I saw what she was going for, resting my balls on Yuko’s mouth. I pushed forward, entering my wife with a moan.

Two of the cameramen had come over to get close ups of this as I started railing Lucy, my balls dragging over Yuko’s face with each stroke. Yuko lay beaten on the floor as we fucked on top of her. I was pretty turned on after the show, and Lucy had definitely enjoyed her dominance; I doubted either one of us would last long as I went at her hard from the get go.

Lucy likes deep strokes, and I kept them short; the last thing I wanted was for me to bust my nut inside her without her getting off while two cameras recorded the whole thing. This may have been a silly pride thing, but at the time I was focused on it, holding on tight to Lucy’s hips as I drove rough, quick strokes in; she bucked her hips back against me, both of us grunting or moaning with each thrust.

One of the cameramen came around to zoom in on Lucy’s face as she reached her climax. For one second I kept fucking her, holding on as she threw her head back and wailed in pleasure; then her pussy started clenching around my cock as she lost control of her body, and that was too much. I stayed hilted in her, grunting as she took me over the edge, loosing spurt after spurt deep in her pussy.

The climax left us both tired and panting. Finished, I pulled back, my cock flopping down on Yuko’s nose. Lucy started moving backwards, and I got out of her way as my wife started pressing her pussy into Yuko’s mouth, grinding her crotch over her beaten opponent’s face, thrusting her hips back and forth; just a few seconds of this had Yuko’s face coated in sweat, my wife’s juices, and my cum.

I stood watching this mesmerized for a moment, my wife bracing her hands on the floor, her eyes closed in concentration, little moaning gasps slipping out of her mouth as she rode Yuko’s face.

A yelp drew my attention over to Sonny and Fawn; he’d finished fucking her mouth, and now had her laying on her back. Fawn was holding her legs open by the ankles, frustrated tears running down her face as Sonny was shaving her pussy, stopping to stuff handfuls of her own pubes and shaving cream in her mouth.

I had to wander over and get a closer look at this. Fawn gave me an accusing glare as I came over; Sonny noticed but didn’t look up from his work as he drew the razor roughly across her crotch, removing more hair.

“I’m doing the world a favor taking this nasty bush off,” Sonny laughed. “You should do Yuko’s after Lucy is done with her. But that might be a while,” he sneered, really into his work. “Isn’t that right, Fawn?”

Fawn tried to moan something that sounded like fuck you, but it just came out as a defeated gurgle. Sonny slapped her pussy, a little bit of the shaving cream going flying. He wasn’t kidding about this being a while; he was only halfway done with Fawn’s thick pubes and it looked like he’d been at it for a little while.

“Could you go get something out of the bag for me?” Sonny called over his shoulder. “Third outside pocket. Two ends, you’ll know it when you see it.”

I went over to the bag, pulling out a massive, black and purple double-headed vibrating dildo. It took both hands to carry it; I couldn’t believe either one of the defeated women was going to be able to take this thing without being split in half.

I walked back over and watched Sonny work, feeling slightly ridiculous standing there holding the huge dildo. He finished up, leaving Fawn’s mouth so full a thick waterfall of drool, shaving cream, and hair was running down her chin and pooling on her chest.

“All right, now don’t move,” Sonny laughed. I held out a hand and helped him up; we left Fawn there still holding her legs open, one the cameramen moving in to get a close-in shot of her shaved crotch as Sonny and I walked over to my wife. Lucy had come on Yuko’s face and was just standing to greet us as we arrived, her eyes going right to the dildo I was still carrying.

“Let me guess,” she giggled.
“Let’s do this first,” Sonny smiled, holding up his can of shaving cream and razor. The two of them started in on Yuko with gusto; she didn’t even manage to raise her head up off the mat as the victorious team started shaving her pussy bald.

Like with Fawn, Yuko’s mouth ended up filled with used shaving cream and her own pubes; she moaned unhappily at this, but couldn’t offer any resistance. Her crotch ended up pristine and hairless, while her face was even more of a mess than Fawn’s, old shaving cream and hair running out of her mouth to join the sweat, snot, drying pussy juice, and congealing cum coating her features.

“All right, now it’s time,” Sonny decided, leaving the shaving cream and razor forgotten on the mat. He and Lucy dragged their beaten opponents to the center of the floor, laying Fawn and Yuko across from each other. It was finally time to use the dildo; I handed it to Sonny, who stood over Fawn, forcing one end up her pussy; Fawn moaned as he started working it in, her fingers curling into the mat, but she took the whole thing.

Next up was Yuko’s turn, Lucy doing the honors; almost the entire thing was swallowed, just a thick ring in the center still visible with the controls, the rest vanished up Asian pussy. Sonny flipped the switch, and I heard the powerful motor kicked on; with a smirk he turned it up to maximum power, a loud buzz coming from the sex toy as it rumbled.

The effect was immediate; Fawn and Yuko both began squirming, Fawn turning her head and coughing out as much shaving cream as she could, emitting a low, loud guttering moan; Yuko looked too tired even for this, laying flat on her back, her body twitching, small, panting yips of pleasure burbling through the shaving cream.

“So here’s what we’re gonna do,” Sonny announced into one of the cameras, having to speak up over the buzzing dildo and the defeated team’s moans and cries. “Whichever one of these bitches manages to outlast the other, it’s her lucky day. The one who can’t hold on and cums first is going to get a sperm bath. You guys can help us with that, right?” He looked between the camera operators. There were seven cameramen and one camerawoman; Sonny looked at her last, promising her he’d find something for her to do too with a saucy wink.

Everyone now focused on the two Asian women; it became clear pretty quickly that Fawn was going to lose this race, bucking back against the dildo, writhing unashamedly on the floor, her limbs flailing. Yuko seemed at best half-conscious, not doing more than panting and moaning. As she got more desperate, Fawn leaned up on her elbows, staring at her partner.

“I’m sorry,” Fawn gasped. “I’m sorry, but I can’t lose!” She backed up slightly, clenching her pussy muscles, then thrust forward, managing to start slowly fucking Yuko with the dildo. I’m not sure if this was really doing any good; the fact that Fawn now had it completely in seemed to more than make up for the weak thrusts she was managing to administer to Yuko.

It was all over in a flash; mid-thrust, Fawn had enough, laying back and covering her eyes with a helpless scream as she went over the edge, her entire body shaking as she rode a shattering climax, three cameramen moving in to capture every inch of her orgasm.

“Okay, that’s it!” Sonny yelled. “She came! You know what that means, Fawn!”
“You wouldn’t dare,” Fawn whispered, a tired protest we all knew wasn’t going to stop what Sonny had in mind. The trans guy grabbed Fawn’s hair, pulling her up to a sitting position; Lucy pulled Yuko away, the dildo still buzzing away in her pussy, leaving her to lay on the floor, her own orgasm ignored by the camera crew who was now clustering around Fawn.

I was waved into position, and all eight of us guys took up position around Fawn, the camera operators setting their equipment down and dropping their pants, leaving the sole camerawoman to capture everything. Sonny steered me in front of Fawn, and she leaned forward to take my cock between her lips, reaching out to grab the dicks of two lucky cameramen and starting to jerk them off as she gave me a very sloppy blowjob.

The other six camera guys had to make do with masturbating. The first guy who went off was standing towards her left side, scooting forward as he started cumming, aiming for Fawn’s face; he went a little high, his first few spurts landing in her hair and splattering the top of her ear.

“Lower, man, lower!” Sonny laughed. The camera guy obeyed, getting a few strings of cum on Fawn’s face before running dry; finished, he faded back. The next one to go off was on Fawn’s right, one of the guys she was jerking off; this one was enough to coat a good bit of her face with spunk.

Two more guys went off, one behind her mostly getting it in her hair, then another one in front of her, a bit low and mostly getting her cheeks, a few lucky spurts hitting her mouth, which had Sonny doubled over in laughter.

“Million to one shot!” he yelled happily, slapping the lucky guy’s bare ass in excitement. “Oh, I hope the camera got that!”

I could tell I was next; even beat up from the match and no doubt exhausted from her climax, Fawn was a champion cocksucker, and the warmth spreading from my balls left no doubt my time had come.

“I’m gonna go,” I gasped. “Ohhh, shit-”
“Pull out, get it on her face!” Sonny ordered me. I pulled my hips back just in time, blasting my first spurt of cum almost into Fawn’s eye; she winced as I unleashed string after string of cum on her nose and cheeks before I fell back, sitting down on the mat and ready for a nap.

None of the other guys lasted too long; by the time they were finished, Fawn was fairly drenched in cum, white jizz hanging off her hair and face in thick stalactites. She was trying to give Sonny a death glare, but I doubt anyone could have pulled off looking intimidating like that.

As the camera guys pulled their pants back up and hefted their equipment, Sonny and Lucy turned to the lone camera woman, a tall, skinny, plain-faced redhead. Sonny asked if she wanted to have some fun, and she set her camera down with a slowly growing smile.

“What’s your name, honey?” Lucy asked.
“Jane.”
“Hi, Jane, I’m Lucy.” They shook hands.
“Sonny,” the trans guy introduced himself, and they shook as well. “So, Jane, have you ever used a strapon?”

Jane shook her head no, eyes wide. Sonny clapped her on the back and told her to take her pants off, going to fetch another strapon from the bag. Jane took off her shoes and pants, leaving herself in the same black polo shirt and baseball cap as all the camera operators, as well as a set of pink panties and white socks. Lucy and Sonny got her into the strapon and cinched it up tight; it was a purple one, eight inches or so of straight, rounded plastic.

By now Yuko had started coming around; she’d taken the dildo out and turned it off, and watched goggle-eyed as Sonny, Lucy, and Jane surrounded her. She held up her hands to ward them off, a gesture they roundly ignored.

They folded Yuko’s legs up over her head, her ankles next to her ears, exposing both her bald pussy and her asshole. Lucy sat down on the mat, scooting forward and lining her strapon up with her rear entrance, while Sonny guided Jane so she was laying on top of Yuko’s legs, the camera woman’s strapon pressing against Yuko’s crotch.

Both women pushed in; Jane’s strapon went in easy, while Lucy took her time working her plastic cock up Yuko’s ass. The Asian woman tried to buck underneath them, but with Jane laying on top of her, she couldn’t really move, left just taking whatever the women wanted to do to her.

“Now, you’re really gonna have to give it to her,” Sonny told Jane, coaching her carefully. “Remember, she had that huge dildo up her pussy, right? So don’t be gentle!” he laughed. Jane nodded, a cute look of determination on her plain face as she started roughly pounding Yuko. “That’s it, you’re doing great! Are you sure this is your first time?”

“Yeah,” Jane grunted, her efforts clearly focused on her work. Yuko, reduced to being a helpless, humiliated fuck toy, held on for a little while before Lucy and Jane inflicted what looked like a shattering climax on her. Both women kept going not only through her climax but after she’d finished; the camera woman was so into it Sonny had to almost peel her off her victim when they were done. Yuko was left flat on her back, panting but unable to move as the two women and Sonny stared down at her.

“You did great,” Sonny told a beaming Jane. As she went to climb out of the strapon, he turned to Lucy. “All right, babe, put her out,” Sonny breezed. My wife nodded, going around to Yuko’s side, pulling the Asian woman’s head between her thick thighs, adjusting herself so that her legs were around Yuko’s neck, the beaten woman’s face pressed into my wife’s large ass.

I could see the muscles in Lucy’s legs start standing out as she began squeezing. Yuko started flailing frantically, her hands hammering the mat and her legs kicking wildly; it was useless, of course, my wife stifling a yawn as Yuko passed out between her legs. For the second time Yuko’s bladder released as she lost consciousness, a thin stream of pee spurting out from between her legs.

Sonny went and got Fawn, making her crawl across the mat; he didn’t want to touch her hair, still coated in cum, but she went willingly, the defiance seemingly beaten and fucked out of her now.

“Lick up that pee, you gross bitch!” Sonny laughed. Fawn did as he said, lowering her mouth to the mat and sucking it up greedily. “Ahh, good girl. Now roll over.” Fawn obeyed, rolling into her back as Sonny went between her legs.

“Watch this!” Sonny gloated. I stared, amazed, as he first slid two fingers, then three and four fingers past her labia and into her cxnt, slowly widening the entrance until finally he managed to get his entire large hand into Fawn’s pussy, Fawn's eyes rolling in her head so you could see the whites of her eyes. 

Sonny started fisting her, pumping his fist in and out of her gaping hole, making loud, squelchy sounds, the beaten woman going crazy with pleasure at this; she reached down and spread her legs as wide as they would go. Her mind finally seemed to be broken as she begged Sonny not to stop in a pathetic, whining moan, egging him on: "Oh gawd, yes, yes ... make me cum ... PLEASE!"

The camera guys formed a ring around them, not wanting to miss any of this. Sonny fisted her to another climax, and by the time this was done it looked like Fawn was finished for good, barely able to open her eyes.

“Wow,” Sonny said as he stood over her. “She’s still a mess. C’mon, let’s wash that cum off her,” Sonny laughed. “Who here’s got to pee?” I raised my hand, as did a few camera guys and my wife. We got in a circle around Fawn again, this time unleashing thick streams of urine; Lucy squatted over her head, pissing directly on her face, as the rest of us coated her body. Sonny, down near the beaten woman’s crotch, spread his legs ,tilted his hips, and pulled his vulva to unleash an elegant yellow arc; I wondered how much practice that had taken.

That was finally it; we left Yuko out cold and Fawn in a puddle of piss, sharing a group hug and a quick pose for the cameras before going to hit the showers, our team now 2-0.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 11:52:06 PM by Super Deadly Ham Attack »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Lucy & Sonny's Ultimate Surrender Debut: Fawn & Yuko
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 11:03:36 AM »
OMG, that was so darn sizzling HAWT!!! High five to my sexy partner, Lucy!!!  :P ;D Mmm, nothing excites me and arouses my dicklit & makes my butch pussy more wet than destroying cocky little cxnts like Fawn & Yuko ... and making them our bitches! He! He!  :D ;) :-*

Fabulous story!  8) ;) Would love to hear Fawn & Yuko's comments of the fight, but I bet they're pissed at losing to us ...  ::) :)

Mmm, wonder who's gonna be our next victims?  ::) ;D

- Sonny
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 11:08:59 AM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 11:38:32 AM »
...well...the story is very nice, great descriptions and details....love it.....
though I got to lose to damn Sonny (will get my revenge you little boy, count on that   >:(  )...
and the final humiliation with a bukkake was the perfect end to a bad day... ;) ;) ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 11:41:30 AM »
Mmm, Fawn, all praise (or blame  ::)) to Super Deadly Ham Attack for the wonderfully detailed fight action ... and punishment!  ;D My inputs & suggestions were minimal ...  ;)

Oooh, losing to me does hurt, huh?  ::) GOOD!  :D Looking forward to you trying for revenge ...  ;) :-*

- Sonny
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 05:09:01 PM »
Looking forward to you trying for revenge ...  ;) :-*

- Sonny

....keep an eye always on your shoulders ....darling...especially when you walk at night...in dark places....  ;D ;D ;D

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 07:20:30 AM »
Looking forward to you trying for revenge ...  ;) :-*

- Sonny

....keep an eye always on your shoulders ....darling...especially when you walk at night...in dark places....  ;D ;D ;D

Mmm, sounds like I might need a bodyguard from now on?  ::) ;) ;D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:23:09 AM by SunnyB »

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 05:48:45 AM »
Nice storie, I have hope read more stories in a future.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 07:00:40 PM »
Very nice story. Jenny and Yuko got really smashed and humiliated.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 09:29:46 AM »
Very nice story. Jenny and Yuko got really smashed and humiliated.

Sonny: Oooh, our pleasure, York!  ;D Hope you got off magnificently watching us dominating & destroying them ... HE! HE!  :P :-* :D

FawnL

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 09:27:15 PM »
Nice storie, I have hope read more stories in a future.

..well..Yuko and I would love to have our revenge match...we think we were unlucky to lose....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:27:54 PM by FawnL »