News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Slave

• 2 Replies

Offline blogger

• Fun is the important
The Slave
« on: February 11, 2020, 04:41:14 AM »
Before I begin, 2 very important things:

1) I want to say thank you very much to Sultry Yasmin, who kindly allow me to create this story about her and allow use her images;
2) English is not my first language, so, I want to apologize for my mistakes.

Durin a saturday night, I was really bored and decided to try something new. I decided to call 2 girls for a little apartment wrestling. I knew about a mean girl who lives near from me and I know that she loves this kind of match. The other is a girl called Sultry Yasmin. She is really hot, has an amzing body and I´m sure that I will like to see her in action.

The 2 finally arrived and get paid, but, as prize I gill give 50% more to the winner. I noticed that they look each other like they would begin the match immediately.

They went to the rooms that I prepared to be their dressing rooms, but, few minutes after them go change, I heard some noises from Yasmin´s room. Iheard moans, "aaahhh!!!" "OOOUUUHHH!!!" "NOOO". When I stand to check the situation, I see Hanna dragging Yasmin by a leash, Yasmins is crawling on 4.

Hanna is a sadistic muscular girl, she wis wearing a black bikini and black boots and Yasmin is wearing a slave bikini (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=51007;view=114229). Hanna pull Yasmin, untie the leash and roll her under the bottom rope. I can see that Hanna attacked Yasmin, the sexy girl is really sore and weak. I will just sit and follow the action.

Without waste time, Hanna walk towards Yasmin and grab the sexy lady by her hair and throw her to the turnbuckle, Yasmins hit really hard and she almost fall, but, the top ropes hold her by her arms. Our beatiful girl is being held by her arms. Hanna grab Yasmin´s face and launch a hard punch on her belly "HUUUAAAHAAA!!!", Yasmin moan and a drop of saliva fall from the corner of her mouth, Hanna keep the punishment and now, she hit hard Yasmin´s cute left breast "AAAHHH!!!", Yasmin scream and put her hands on her sore breast, Hanna grab her hands and place on the top ropes, so, she hit Yasmin´´s pretty face, the girl´s head is sent backwards and taking the opportunity, Hanna hit Yasmin on her belly with a violent punch, that make the girl bend. Hanna push the weak Yasmin to the turnbuckle and she grab her bra and pull, now, Yasmin has her sexy breasts exposed. The girl tris to cover her breasts, but, Hanna foll her and throw
it for me, while Yasmin is looking to her lost bra, Hanna tear the acessorios on her panties, making it a simple panties.

I see Yasmin´s cute face red in shame and she is trying to cover her breasts, but, Hanna don´t care and keep the destruction on her prey, Hanna grabs Yasmin by her hair and slam her face against the turnbuckle "OOOUUUHHH!!!", Yasmin´s body get limp and it seem that she lost the consciouness, but, she is a little woke up
and once again, her head hit the post and the girl almost fall, when Hanna capture her, twist her arm and rub her umprotected breasts on the ropes. Yasmin´s tits are burning and the beauty is moaning in pain, Hanna release her and she slowly fall on the ground, she tris to grab a rope, but, she fall on 4.

Hanna put her hands Yasmin´s armpits and lift her from the mat, so, she grab her panties and tear, right in front of me, now, I can see the Yasmin´s beatiful body totally naked. Showing off a great strength, Hanna pulls Yasmin as a baby and put her sit on the top rope and now, it seem that Yasmin is riding the rope, then, she shake the ropes. "aaaaooouuuhhh!!!" "AAAAHHH!!!" "ooouuuhhh" "uuuhhh!!!", I see Hanna shaking the rope on Yasmin´s exposed pussy, the rope beat the pussy,
in certain moment, Hanna grab Yasmin by her hair and by waist, so, she rub hard her body, forcing her pussy on the ropes. "aaaooouuuhhh!!!" "uuuooo" "aaahhh"
I can see Yasmin´s face and she is weak, ashamed and sore, I see some liquid falling from her pussy.

Hanna stop to rub Yasmin against the rope and pull her, making her fall on the mat, now, our heroine is rolling in paind and making a massage on her pussy.

Hanna grab the weakened Yasmin by her arm and she put the loser on her shoulders...it´s time of torture rack!!! "uuuuooohhh!!!" "aaahhh" "ooouuuhhh!!!", Yasmin is moaning in pain on Hanna´s shoulders, she is having her body bent on the big woman´s shoulder, I see her moaning and screaming in pain and get really excited. Hanna use one of her fingers to rub Yasmin´s pussy, while the other hand is squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Yasmin is having a mix of pain and pleasure, she is being humiliated, her body is being destroyed, but, she is getting wet, because the squeezes and fingers.

Hanna lift Yasmin´s wea kbody above her head and spin, making Yasmin seem a ragdoll with her arms, legs and hair flying through air. She stop and drop the poor Yasmin on her knee...it´s a painful backbreacker to our naked beauty. "HUUUUOOOOAHAAA", Yasmin´s back hit really hard Hanna´s knee and she is now spread,
Yasmin scream in pain and she roll her eyes, exposing the white part and she begin to salivate. Hanna gather her hands and hit Yasmin´s perfect belly with her hands like a hammer, after, she works on her pussy, fingering and rubbing, the breats are being abused by violent squeezes that almost extract milk and her hard nipples are suffering with pinches and twists.

Hanna roll the beaten Yasmin from her knee, the girl is totally defeated and abused, her pussy is dripping, her breasts are red dueto the squeezes and her nipples are hard and erect, her sweaty body is slowly squirming in pain and from her mouth, we can hear sexy and long moans.

Hanna strip her bra and once again, she has a hand full of Yasmin´s hair and the girl is lifted once again. Hanna wrap her arms around Yasmin´s defeated body and squeeze really hard. Hanna captured Yasmin in a bearhug!!! The big woman squeeze her victim and Yasmin fall backwards moaning and squirming in pain, another squeeze and Yasmin moan once again, letting saliva scape from her mouth, one more squeeze and this time her chin lay on Hanna´s shoulders, a terrible squeeze send the cute body backwards and now, Hanna is not just squeezing, but, she is shaking the beaten yasmin. Yasmin is slowly losing her consciousness, the squirms are getting slow and the moans are ceasing...now, I see that Yasmin is totally out, Hanna squeeze and shake, but, she has no response. Hanna drop Yasmin on the mat, step on her breasts and lift her arms celebrating her victory.

Hanna receive her payment and as a last humiliation, she leave Yasmin tied to the turnbuckle, with her arms tied with her bra and her panties in her mout.

Offline darkfighter1

Re: The Slave
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 07:36:35 PM »
i hope yasmin has a aister or a friend who want to get revenge in her name against the muscular amazon hanna ;)

Offline blogger

• Fun is the important
Re: The Slave
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 08:53:13 PM »
i hope yasmin has a aister or a friend who want to get revenge in her name against the muscular amazon hanna ;)

I hope so, or even if she wants a rematch, hum???