News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Any females here interested in joining Pro Wrestling Role-play scenarios?

• 0 Replies

Online JohnnyLoveTraiN

I know I have mentioned this before but it’s been a while so I thought I’d ask again just in case……….  I’m wondering if any of you ladies here might like to join me in exploring various cyber pro wrestling role-play scenarios (perhaps even join me for some of my matches against other FCF members) in which you serve as my adoring and devoted manager/valet who is always at my side to assist and support me both in and away from the ring?

I feel like I should mention that along with having good cyber matches, I’m also someone who finds it just as exciting to build a good overall story and create a good buildup and aftermath to go along with a match. I also really love including the drama and showmanship side of Pro Wrestling. Considering then that I am someone who loves to play up my very confident and sexually charged in-ring persona, it should seem natural that I would enjoy having a devoted female on my arm each time I step into the ring, someone who I can show off to the fans and make the target of many of my flirtations before and during a match. More importantly, I really enjoy everything that the presence of a supportive female valet at ringside for me can add to the tone and environment of a match and scenario. I also really enjoy getting to explore the very unique relationship and interactions that a wrestler like me can have with his most appreciated supporter, before, during, and after matches. I realize that taking part in this type of scenario is not for everyone but I do hope some of you might consider trying it out as it really does offer the chance to get creative and create some great stories around the matches.

I actually have a number of scenarios that I’d very much love to further explore and expand on with any of you ladies who might be interested in stepping into this valet role for me, with many of the scenarios being based on some very good cyber matches I’ve had in the past. Those matches could be made even better, however, by the right female joining in to add her own unique ideas and style to it all, especially in the matches in which my opponents had a valet of their own helping them and supporting them at ringside. Even more fun would be if you were able to actually join me for some of my actual matches against various rivals and challengers I have on here but in the past I have found this to be somewhat difficult to arrange. If it should be possible though, I’d be more than happy to make it happen. Do also keep in mind Ladies that I AM A MAN THAT CAN APPRECIATE SEXY AND ENTICING FEMALES OF ALL SHAPES, SIZES, AND AGES so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you are intrigued by all of this. Also know that that I am always open to hearing and discussing any ideas or changes you might have to include in all this as my ultimate goal is to collaborate and create something great together that we can both enjoy.

Well there it is ladies. I’d love to discuss any and all of this further with you so please reach out and let me know if you are interested in joining me. Feel free to pm me or even add me over on trillian. Also feel free to comment just please be respectful as possible.