News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: I Had a Feeling About You...

• 2 Replies

Offline underdogKu

Repost: I Had a Feeling About You...
« on: February 13, 2020, 04:49:30 PM »
   Amanda was shy and timid throughout her school years, and was well aware of her predicament. What bothered her most, however, that she was now 19 and overshadowed completely by Tanya. Tanya was everything Amanda was, except with D-cups (compared to Amanda's own B-cups), and the fact that every guy in college wanted to bed her. To add to that, Tanya was a good wrestler, and often took on male opponents. Amanda, however, was professional about the whole ordeal, choosing to ignore her jealous sentiments towards her class fellow.

Amanda was 5'4, had a shining smile, fleshy nose, and good grades. Her round, hazel eyes went well with her slightly tanned skin, and black curls that flowed to the middle of her back. She had light eyebrows which she would often flutter when she was on the verge of a laugh. She couldn't be classified as skinny, but was not fat either. Her solemn appearance didn't bode her very well compared to her classmate, however.

Tanya was 5'5, had silky black hair flowing to her lower back, was bigger, stronger, fair, and was one of the curviest women a lot of guys in college had ever seen. She had black eyes with slightly puffy cheeks, and was polite and humble despite the heaps of men trying to get into her panties. A little chubby, she used it to her advantage when she wanted her wrestling opponents to tap out, often sitting on them until they said the words that would ring as music in her ears. However, Amanda was convinced it was all because her opponents were predominantly males, and wanted her to win. Although she was largely average in studies, she was quite the charmer. Her smudgy nose not getting in the way of her delightful grin.

Amanda, despite her tendency to be a bit of a bookworm, was moderately social. She had been dating Matt for about 3 months now. They would often be seen seated together at lunch, in a world of their own as they discussed anything and everything. One afternoon, however, Matt didn't show up to lunch with Amanda, prompting her to ditch lunch to find him. She proceeded to look for him in one of the lecture halls, thinking he may be busy with work. After finding the halls in the first two floors empty, she found Matt engaged in a conversation with none other than Tanya on the third floor. “Matt?” Amanda inquired skeptically. Matt turned around, Tanya fixing her hair behind him. “No wonder he's gone after her today”, Amanda thought, “she's wearing a low-cut top!”. Amanda clenched her fists, not paying any heed to Matt's explanation and instead storming out. Matt trailed behind her, but she waved him off. “We have a lecture in a bit, don't want to miss that.” Amanda stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

Amanda seated herself in her normal position, at the very front. Matt took his time to join her, once again apologizing for lunch. Amanda twirled her pen in between her fingers and nodded, feeling a little less let down. The lecture started, with Tanya walking in towards the end, taking her seat in the middle of the hall. Tanya was in a frenzy today, answering questions before Amanda had the chance. This had Amanda huffing even more. “First Matt, now this? How dare she try to undermine me!” she thought. At the end of the lecture, Amanda packed up her things and left almost undetected from the hall. As she was exiting, she noticed Matt once again jubilantly speaking to Tanya. Amanda turned a blind eye and switched her attention to the upcoming quiz on Monday.

Monday came and went, and the results were out. Amanda felt confident of her chances, striding into the lecture hall confidently, and waiting for the results to be announced. Once the class was seated, the quizzes were given out one by one. Amanda was delighted with her 95, turning back to Matt, who was grinning sheepishly. “It's a 75, good enough for me. But did you hear Tanya hit a 97?”. It was at this point that Amanda's grin turned into an envious grimace. It was as if she had been outdone, something Amanda didn't take lightly. She turned to see everybody congratulating Tanya on her top marks. Amanda furiously stood up. “Where are you going?” Matt asked, puzzled. “I'm feeling hungry.” Amanda said, turning around. “But what about the rest of the lecture?” he inquired once again. Amanda turned a deaf ear to him this time, and stormed out, not looking anyone in the eye.

In the college cafeteria, Amanda sat alone in her table, chopping through her lunch hesitantly. By the time lecture ended, she soon saw a figure approaching her table. She looked up in surprise, thinking it was Matt, but it was none other than the woman herself. “Hey, I think we got off the wrong foot. I just wanted to let you know I have nothing to do with your boyfriend. He told me about you just now, and I thought I'd let you know.” Amanda was suspicious, but there was not much she could do, so she nodded her head. “Can I have a seat?” Tanya politely asked, to which Amanda nodded once again. Tanya seated herself and shifting a little before opening another dialogue, “So how about we start this all over, eh? Hi, I'm Tanya.” By this point, Amanda was feeling extremely puzzled. Why would a woman she's snubbed be so kind to her? “Erm... Hey, I'm Amanda.” Tanya grinned, her teeth sparkling in the cafeteria lighting. “So I hear you like wrestling, Tanya.” Amanda stated a little mockingly. “Why, yes. I do. Been doing it for a while now, I'm just alright at it.” Tanya responded shyly, giggling slightly. “Well, maybe we should do some wrestling together some time, how about that?” Amanda proposed, sliding her fork through her salad. Tanya beamed, seemingly excited at the idea. “That would be nice! It'd be a great opportunity for us to spend some time together and get to know each other better.” With that, Tanya got up. Looking at her watch, Amanda calculated how long it would be before she would be off college. “How does 3:30 sound?” Amanda asked, knowing she'd be off by 2(an hour from then), but needed to gear up first. “Sounds perfect, see you in the gym!” Tanya excitedly exclaimed, hopping away happily. “This is my chance to teach her a lesson.” Amanda thought, finishing up her salad and getting ready for her next lecture.

Amanda strode into the gym, one of the few times she had done so in her time at college so far. She had donned a red sports bra. Underneath, she had black, leathery shorts, exposing her provocative thighs. To top off her look, she had her pink sneakers on, marching them through, the echoes resonating throughout the gym, catching her opponent's attention.

Tanya was looking a little more modest. She had on her black crop tank top, with leggings to match. Likewise, she had a black hairband to hold her long, lush hair back. Her white sneakers squeaking as she noticed Amanda in between her warm-up.

“Heya there!” Tanya waved, reaching down to touch her toes. Amanda reciprocated, pulling a mischievous smile. “Hop on in, let's get straight to it.” Tanya beckoned. Amanda slipped in under the ropes. Straightening her back, Amanda put her hands to her hips in a provocative manner. “I'll let you take the first shot to get started.” Tanya offered. Amanda wasted no time in kneeing Tanya in the belly. Tanya doubled back, clutching her stomach. She didn't have the flattest of bellies. “Oh wow, hah, that was go- aufff!” Tanya was cut short by a punch to the jaw that she did not see coming. Falling to all fours with her back to Amanda, she tried to regain her footing. “O-oh wow, you're a natural,” Tanya started, “it's hard to believe you're wrestling for the firs- aaaaaaah!” Once again, Tanya was interrupted as Amanda pulled at her rolled back hair. Amanda planted her foot in Tanya's back for more effective pulling. Tanya felt the pain all the way to her roots, tears welling up in her eyes. She fell on her front in a heap as Amanda finally let go. Amanda victoriously straddled poor, helpless Tanya. “That's for Matt, bitch.” Amanda pompously declared, flexing her arms triumphantly. “W-what? You think I'm stealing him from you?” Tanya inquired, confused. “You think I'm an idiot? Of course you're doing that just to get on my nerves, like you do with the other girls!” Amanda haughtily replied, planting both her feet on Tanya's back to keep her pinned to the ground. “Well, if we're gonna do this, we should do it the right way. I'll fill you in if you get off me.” Amanda was intrigued. She swung her feet off Tanya's back, standing up slowly. Tanya slowly got up, grimacing with the blows she had received. She slipped out of the ring, and rolled out a barrel from underneath. “What's that?” Amanda inquired, seeing something like this for the first time. “Well, sometimes we like to settle things with some good old fashioned oil wrestling.” Tanya explained. “We go in our bare underwear, nothing else. No rules barred, and first to submit gets the stick.” Amanda felt uneasy, but also thrilled. “I can do whatever I want to her if I put her down.” She entertained the thought. “Alright, let's do it!” Amanda excitedly exclaimed, as Tanya slid the barrel into the ring. The two ladies started to take off their clothes. Amanda revealing her red panties, and Tanya in black underwear, showing off her superior assets. The ladies proceeded to go bare foot, stretching out their round toes as a warm up. Tanya started with slowly pouring over the oil in the heavy barrel above her head. She settled it down next to Amanda, sitting down to cover her body with the fluid. Amanda, albeit more hesitant, followed suit.

When both ladies were ready, they slid the barrel out of the ring to avoid any distractions. Their skins gleamed in the gym lights as they approached each other in the center. Amanda took up a cat-like stance, ready to scratch and grapple her opponent to submission. Tanya, on the other hand, was more confident. Standing up straight, ready to deliver her opponent back to her corner of the ring. She was only successful at masking her fear for so long, however.

Tanya broke the deadlock to attempt to strike first blood. She couldn't connect with her attempted slap to her opponent's face, slightly tilting her balance forward. Amanda took a step back and stuck her elbow under Tanya's rib-cage. The blow made an echoing sound of bone meeting oiled flesh, and had Tanya falling back towards the ring. Amanda, capitalizing on her opponent's loss of balance, jumped in for a grapple. Tanya regained her balance before she could be pinned back, and settled into the grapple. Tanya, in an exhibit of her superior strength, started to push Amanda back across the ring, as her opponent could do little but try her best to reciprocate. In a flash of brilliance, Amanda wrapped her right foot around Tanya's ankle and tugged it to the side. With the absence of friction between her foot and the floor, Tanya lost her balance and toppled to her side with a thud.

Now Amanda stood powerfully over her opponent as Tanya slowly tried getting to her feet with a grunt. However, she could only get on all fours before Amanda nailed a kick to her womanhood. “Aghh!” Tanya exclaimed as she fell on her front, clutching her private parts. After letting her writhe on the floor briefly, Amanda once again assumed her straddle on Tanya's back. “I could get used to this.” Amanda cockily remarked. “Get off me!” Tanya demanded, her voice muffled due to the pain. “I will do. But first, I want to make sure you don't get back up.” Amanda replied coolly, grabbing a lock of her opponent's hair and tugging back at them. “Aughhh! Nooo!” Tanya pleaded, her cries turning into soft moans as her hair was pulled back further. Amanda shuffled forward, now pinning her opponent's arms in between her thighs. This prompted Tanya to start kicking, trying to break free from her dominating opponent. She swung her feet around, trying to land one on Amanda, but always ended up landing on the floor. Once Tanya's kicks lost their momentum, Amanda grabbed hold of her left foot, pulling it back behind her. “Auhhn!” Tanya moaned, almost as if the pain brought her pleasure. “Girl, you really need to loosen up. Your body's way too stiff.” Amanda mocked, finding it delightful how her opponent was totally at her mercy. Amanda dug her thumb into the sole of Tanya's foot, prompting a yelp. After having had her fun, Amanda pecked Tanya on the cheek, further stretching her foot behind her back, and released her, allowing her opponent to fall to the floor with a gentle smack.

With the amount of hair-pulling Tanya had been subject to, she could have sworn she must have lost half her hair. Laying helplessly on the floor, with her opponent still sitting over her, she tried to wriggle out from the powerful grip she was in. Tanya wasn't very successful, however, as Amanda planted her feet square on her opponent's back, putting the resistance to a halt. Using her toes, Amanda undid Tanya's bra, exposing her bare breasts. Amanda crossed her arms with a satisfied sigh. “Those D-cups of yours aren't fooling anyo- Unhhhh!” In her show of gloating, Amanda had forgotten she had released Tanya's powerful arms, feeling the full force of them as the black-haired beauty grabbed a hold of her dominating opponent's right ankle behind her back and nearly twisted it to its breaking point. Amanda broke free from the hold, clutching her ankle, but this gave Tanya the opening she needed.

Tanya rose up, balancing herself on all fours as Amanda still sat on her back. Amanda was thrown back by the sudden change of movement, and landed on her back. Dumbstruck, Amanda tried to crawl away to safety, dragging her right ankle uselessly alongside her. She couldn't get very far, however, as Tanya dragged her opponent back using the same ankle she had twisted. Amanda cried as she tried to reach for the rope, trying to break free from Tanya's merciless hold. Once the dragging was brought to a hold, Tanya rolled her opponent around to face her. “My turn” Tanya said as she straddled  Amanda's chest, resting her fine posterior on her opponent's abdomen. “Bitch! You won't take me do- Aaah!” Amanda's protests were cut short as Tanya's sweaty hands wrapped around Amanda's throat. Amanda tried to release herself from the hold, using both her hands, but could not match the unrelenting power of Tanya. Finally, Tanya let go of her opponent, who tried desperately to catch her breath, as things went momentarily dark. Once Amanda regained control of her sight, she gazed upon her opponent who was wiping the sweat off her brow, panting. The two ladies were drenched in a mixture of sweat and oil as they continued the tussle in their oft-slippery state. Tanya slapped Amanda across her face, the sweat from Amanda's face and Tanya's hand flying off in the direction of the blow. Tanya slipped and slid over her opponent as she attempted to establish control. Amanda articulately moved her hips sideways, using the lubricant and Tanya's imbalance to throw her off. Amanda yelped as Tanya connected with three more slaps to her face, the sound echoing through the gym. Tanya moved forward to pin her opponent's arms down, but Amanda quickly moved her arms away, latching on to Tanya's bare nipples and twisting them. Tanya's shriek filled the room. She tried to stand up to break loose, but only succeeded in playing into her opponent's hands. As Tanya stood up, Amanda pulled her own legs back, and swung her feet at Tanya's gut, forcing her to fall flat on her back.

Both the ladies were tired, sweaty, and in dire need of a shower. But neither were willing to back down. As the two got back up, they crawled towards each other to the center of the ring, locking in another grapple, this time on their knees. Amanda, knowing she could not overpower her opponent to give, used her wit to try to put Tanya down. Amanda leaned back, allowing Tanya to gain the upper hand of the grapple, before falling down on her back, and latching her thighs around her black-haired opponent's neck. An expression of shock filled Tanya's otherwise confident face as she attempted to pull Amanda's thighs apart. However, the struggle only fueled Amanda's resolve, as she gripped tighter, closing her eyes and puffing up her cheeks as she threw the last joules of energy she had to her legs. Tanya's complexion slowly changed color as Amanda's thighs moved across her neck due to the lack of friction. However, all was not lost just yet.

With a burst of energy, Tanya pulled apart Amanda's thighs. Amanda, gobsmacked and now completely out of energy, had her legs forced back behind her as Tanya bulldozed herself back into the competition. Amanda, not flexible by any stretch of the imagination, felt the pressure rise up in her lower back. Not being able to scream, she let out just a whimper as her opponent kept pushing Amanda's legs back, her feet nearly pinned behind her ear. Tanya finally let go, allowing Amanda's feet to hit the floor with a loud thud. Broken, bruised, and now overpowered, Amanda swung her foot at Tanya's face, only for Tanya to effortlessly dodge it. Panting for breath, Tanya climbed over Amanda, launching a series of slouchy punches to her opponent's face, before finally falling over her, their lingerie-clad bodies now in direct contact. Tanya swallowed as she slowly rose up once again, pinning Amanda's arms back behind her head. Amanda did not even bother protesting. She looked up at her opponent with an emotionless stare, her mouth slightly open as she was smothered by Tanya's D-cup breasts. Amanda felt the weight of her superior opponent shifting beneath her as their oily bodies slipped over each other. Tanya finally lifted her breasts from Amanda's face. “Do...You...Give...Up?” Tanya asked, in between breaths. Amanda nodded slowly. “Then stay...right here.” Amanda once again obliged, as Tanya crawled to the edge of the ring. She pulled out a wooden box from underneath the ring. Popping over the lid, she grasped a few strands of rope from the box and put it back under. Tanya crawled back to where Amanda was laying down and once again sat over her abdomen, dropping the ropes on her subdued opponent's face. “I should have told you about the box... But I had a reputation to withhold.” Tanya explained. Amanda nodded again, not finding energy to do much more. Tanya slid up Amanda's training bra, her opponent submissively throwing her arms up to make the task easier. Tanya patted Amanda's cheek, before slipping off her opponent's cute panties, leaving her naked. Tanya stood up tall over Amanda, slipping off her own panties and launching them away. Grabbing hold of Amanda's feet, Tanya tied her ankles together. She moved on to her opponent's wrists, Amanda turning around on her front on her own accord to save Tanya the trouble.

After tying her wrists, Tanya planted her foot over the back of Amanda's head. Amanda let out a soft sigh. She had been outclassed by someone more powerful, and she had oddly come to terms with that. Tanya sat down over her fallen opponent's back. “Well, it's only right I do this too.” Tanya said, before grabbing a lock of Amanda's hair and pulling them back. “Auhhh” Amanda shut her eyes, the pain coming onto her sharply, tears welling in her eyes. Tanya let go, letting Amanda's head crash to the floor. Standing up, Tanya turned Amanda around to her back before once again seating herself over her opponent with her back to her face. “Normally, for this part, I let my opponent's wrists loose to see them struggle, because I trust them enough to be completely broken”, Tanya explained, “but I don't trust you.” Tanya smiled as she stretched out her legs behind Amanda's head, leaning forward as she wrapped her thighs around her helpless opponent's neck. Tanya moved back, to make sure Amanda's face was dug deep in between her legs as she squeezed whatever was left of her opponent. Amanda, unable to put on a fight, could not do much but move her head sideways, trying to break the force of nature that were Tanya's thighs. After a while of squeezing, Tanya leaned back, now positioning herself so she was seated over Amanda's face. Back and forth Tanya moved over Amanda's face, her moaning growing louder as her movements intensified. Finally, Tanya relieved herself over her poor opponent's face. Turning around and slipping down, Tanya faced Amanda, wiping off her own cum from her opponent's face. “I didn't even want Matt”, Tanya said, “you got a beating for no good reason.” By now, Amanda had even forgotten why the fight happened in the first place, throwing a chuckle. Tanya smiled, lifting herself once again, and planting her foot victoriously on her fallen foe's face. Amanda gave it a gentle peck, going another step further towards accepting her fate. Grabbing her hair, Tanya dragged Amanda across the ring. “Where are we going?” Amanda inquired, a feeling of numbness coming over her. “The showers. This sweat and oil isn't going to go so easily.” Tanya threw Amanda into one of the showers, slipping inside to join her and pulling the curtain closed. Pulling her ropes loose, Tanya opened up the tap, allowing the fresh water to fall on Amanda's back. “You did well.” Tanya remarked, before leaning in for a kiss as the two ladies shared a sensual shower together.
Over 14000 word e-book of breathtaking female fighting of all styles available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7

Available in both epub and paperback.

Offline master

• God Member
Re: Repost: I Had a Feeling About You...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 05:38:13 AM »
Great story with a creative finish. Thanks

Offline underdogKu

Re: Repost: I Had a Feeling About You...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:25:38 PM »
Great story with a creative finish. Thanks

Your kind words are appreciated. Thank YOU :)
Over 14000 word e-book of breathtaking female fighting of all styles available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7

Available in both epub and paperback.