News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Becky's Jobbing

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Becky's Jobbing
« on: February 16, 2020, 07:44:49 PM »
Becky's Matches: First Time
By Stone Kidman

Recently, some fans have been sharing their own family wrestling videos with me and though I promised to keep the link to myself I did get the okay to write about the match. What little info the fan did share was that this was a match between his cousin Becky, a slender eighteen year old blonde, going against her stepmom Gina, a fit brunette in her mid forties. It was on the living room floor of their home, a white sectional was in the background where some dude in his twenties sat wearing a tshirt and boxers, while presumably Becky's dad filmed the match. Unfortunately it wasn't the fantasy of two women catfighting in bikinis as both Becky and Gina stayed wearing tank tops and shorts throughout the match, but it was the post match festivities that I enjoyed.

Becky had curly blonde hair down to her midback, wore a pink crop top with her firm tummy exposed, and no bra underneath as I could see the stiff nipples of her B cups poking through, plus white booty shorts that clung to her tight little ass; she looked about 5'6" and around 120 pounds as she was very slender and lithe. Gina had short dark hair just past her ears, wore a blue halter top but was low cut so her D cups were clearly evident; she wore matching light blue shorts, though not as clingy as Becky's, and looked 5'8" at around 135-140 pounds. She was fit, her arms had a slight bulge of some feminine muscles but she didn't look like a bodybuilder.

"Ready to get taken down, bitch," Gina hissed as the pair locked up, starting on their knees on the off white living room carpet. This was more grappling than catfighting as Becky grunted when she tried to push her stepmom over but the brunette wrapped her arm around the blonde's neck and slammed her to the floor.

"Get her tits, mom," the dude from the couch clapped; he was reclined in the corner of the sectional white leather sofa with a hand down his sweatpants. Becky did indeed yelp when it looked like Gina gave the blonde's stiff nipple a tweak through her shirt; when the teen tried to protect her boob the milf converted whatever half nelson she was applying and turned her opponent over. She locked her legs around Becky's stomach, making the teen wince, as she had her face pushed up while Gina used a handful of her stepdaughter's hair to keep the half nelson secure.

"Think you're tough enough to beat me you little skank," the brunette said, catching her breath as Becky struggled within the hold. She reached around with the hand that wasn't pulling on the teen's hair to twist her nipple over her top again, Becky's mouth went wide as her eyes pursed tight but she didn't scream; just swatted at her stepmother's hand. Gina crossed her tanned legs and added more pressure until Becky finally grunted out, "Submit!" The older woman released the hold as the teen held her ribs, catching her breath, while calling her pathetic. She had a minute to rest while the stepmom and son made small talk but it was too difficult to hear as the dad got in close on the daughter, asking how she thought she did while also encouraging her to try harder next round.

To her credit when they started again, there was a hard cut to Gina being back on her knees facing Becky, the teen did this kind of leaping takedown which almost knocked the brunette onto her back. She was able to catch her balance with one arm bracing herself on the floor as the other wrapped around Becky's waist; a few seconds later she synced the other arm around while Becky was trying to will her stepmother down, before she was locked in a bearhug.

"Nice try bitch," Gina chuckled as she lifted the blonde up off the floor. Becky's feet dangled as she was shook like a ragdoll in Gina's strong arms before she dropped the teen to the floor. I thought she was going to facesit her at first as the brunette stood over Becky who was holding her ribs again and looked like she'd been hit by a truck, her hair an absolute mess, when the milf slowly lowered her body down to grapevine the teen.

"Yeah gonna have fun with this little slut," Gina chuckled as she slowly caught Becky's legs while the bonde tried to buck her stepmother off but didn't have the energy or leverage. She had already secured both of Becky's wrists to the beige carpet as Gina slowly wiggled her way forward to plant her D cups over the blonde's face. I heard Gina slowly do a ten count as at first only Becky's eyes were visible, open wide as she tried to turn her head to the side in an attempt to escape the smothering, but just when her lids started wilting did the brunette raise up Becky's shoulder by pulling the teen's skinny arm.

"Uh oh, guess you broke the pin, now I gotta start all over," she said with a sadistic smile on her face. The dad had moved to the side to get a perfect shot of Gina's big breasts nearly bursting out the front of her baby blue top while she lowered them down over Becky's mouth and nose. Weakened from her earlier attempts to get free, the teen didn't have the energy to resist as she made feeble moans from beneath her stepmother's bosom while Gina laughed and rubbed her tits from side to side.

"You enjoying the show, Daniel?" the brunette asked, glancing to her right slightly to where the dude on the couch was sitting. He only nodded with a hand down his sweatpants as Becky's limbs slowed their movement until Gina started raising her chest up to swing her boobs back and forth like cannonballs; batting the teen's face from side to side.

"Are you ready to admit I'm the queen of the house now, skank?" Gina said, lifting her chest up so Becky could catch her breath before passing out. She nodded while coughing but the brunette doubled down, slamming her chest over Becky's face so it was completely obscured save for the river of blonde curls dangling out from the milf's cleavage.

"I can't hear you bitch, are you ready to bow to your queen," she growled. "Yaff," was the muffled reply as Becky's legs struggled to get free but Gina only stretched the teen's thighs wider until she begged the milf to stop.

"I submit please stop," she sobbed when Gina lifted her boobs up; wincing slightly when the brunette spread Becky's legs even more.

"You ready to pay the price for losing," Gina asked in a lowered voice, her lips close to Becky's face. The blonde hesitated a moment and the brunette increased the split more until Becky squealed she would; rather than release her she smothered the teen some more before glancing at her son.

"Should I send the bitch to dreamland, Daniel, or do you want her awake?"

"Nah I want her awake to suck her first dick," he laughed and the stepmother shared his villainous chuckle before lifting her breasts up. She released the hold, Becky attempted to curl into a fetal position but was quickly pulled up to her knees by her curly hair. The dude on the couch had slid over to where his mother dragged the beaten teen before handing the reins of her blonde locks over to him. She kissed her son briefly on the lips and told him to have fun; Gina then sat down on the sofa across from the camera, drinking from a water bottle as she wiped off her sweaty brow, while Daniel made Becky pull down the waistband of his sweatpants.

The dad silently knelt down so he was parallel with his daughter as she came face to face with her stepbrother's cock; Daniel had a thick seven inches that the blonde jerked slowly. Becky stared at it, almost in awe, while the dude sighed and told her to lick it. She tentatively leaned forward on her knees, he allowed her to start at her own pace while Gina called Becky a pathetic loser, before running her pink tongue around the tip.

She was soon taking half his length into her mouth while jerking the rest of his dick up to her lips; Daniel kept a firm grip on her hair but never forced his meat down her throat unfortunately as Becky blew him like this for a minute and forty two seconds on the video before he groaned and pulled her head back so he could nut on her face.

"Yeah, mark that loser," Gina moaned; it looked like she might've been playing with herself as well, rubbing her clit in circles over her shorts. But the best part was while kneeling there with her stepbrother's cum dripping down her cheek, Becky's dad asked if she still liked wrestling. She turned to the camera and smiled, almost oblivious to the semen still dangling off her face, and said she couldn’t wait to fight again. So far this is the only video the fan has shared with me but while you could argue the legitimacy I'd like to just believe the fantasy that this is real and hopefully will see Becky fight again.
You can find more stories of sexfighting at https://sponsus.org/u/stone_kidman