News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ford v Heather

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Ford v Heather
« on: February 17, 2020, 01:21:58 AM »
Family Wrestling Videos: Ford Tough
By Stone Kidman

I found another Family Wrestling Video of my older sister Heather in the box of VHS tapes that were in my dad's basement; this one was a best of three falls mixed match with a rather unconventional opponent. The recording started in the basement of the house I grew up in back in the eighties; the same dark brown carpet and wood paneled wall with burnt orange couch in the background. Heather was wearing a black one piece swimsuit, cut low enough to show some of her ample cleavage, even though she was only eighteen years old, at 5'07" and roughly 130 pounds her full 38D cup were nearly bursting over the top.

"Ready to get your fatass kicked, I don't got all day," my sister said on the video as she stood there, with her hands on her hips as her opponent undressed. "Don't worry sweetie I'll make you my bitch real soon," the heavyweight man said. He was taller than my sister, maybe 6'1", but looked like he might've been about three hundred pounds; he wasn't a total butterball, more like a husky trucker type who looked like he needed to run around the block a few times.

"Don't let that hussy give you any sass, baby," the older woman on the couch said. So I didn't get the guy's name but I'll call him Ford since he's the size of a truck; he had stripped down to a wife beater undershirt, showing his bulbous belly, and inexplicably wore these neon orange exercise shorts. He had a mop of curly brown hair, somewhat of a mullet but it kind of blended with his hairy shoulders and back; he took off his glasses and handed them to the woman on the couch who at first I thought was his wife since he looked older but with the peach fuzz mustache he might've been in his mid twenties at most. He looked really pissed off too as I could hear my mom's nasally voice echo off camera that Heather should hit him in his nuts if she could find them.

"I'll show you too bitch, keep runnin' your mouth," Ford said, pointing a thick finger at my mother somewhere on the other side of the room. Don't ask why but I actually texted my sister, making mention of an opponent I had heard she faced back then; I tried to be vague about the details but she remembered him--I guess because she didn't face a lot of fat guys in their underpants or maybe the mullet and mustache were significant details. She said she had hit his car but that the guy was in the fault, keeping in mind my sister got in a lot of car accidents where she was always to blame but I played like I was still on her side. Her text gave the impression that rather than get the insurance companies involved Heather offered to fight Ford; if he won she had to pay for the damages and if she beat him he would have to shell out for the repairs to the family’s Oldsmobile.

"You ready big boy," Heather said after it looked like Ford was limbered up. My sister didn't have much rhythm as she put her dukes up, her long dark hair hanging loose to her mid-back while she tried to bob up and down a little like a boxer, but once she got in range and started trading jabs it wasn't long until they were both just slugging it out. Heather was able to hold her own, dishing out a lot of punishment to Ford's bulbous belly, but when one of the big guy's punches landed deep in my sister's stomach she practically bent over and, whether by plan or accident, the dude sent a hook to Heather's left tit.

"Ahh fuck!" she screamed and fell carpet, clutching her boob. Ford stepped back, asking if the little girl needed an ice pack, when his mom said, "Hell with jugs that big the bitch needs a whole damn ice machine." Both of them guffawed at that while Heather slowly got to her feet, signaling Ford to resume; using her inner arm to hold up her sore boob.

The pair circled again, Ford was throwing jabs while Heather did her best to block but I could see her wince whenever the big guy would throw a hook that made her boobs jiggle. Finally Heather swung a wild haymaker which half connected against Ford’s cheek but she walked right into an uppercut to the same left titty; popping it out the top of her swimsuit.

“Fawk,” my sister half cursed; half squealed as she dropped to one knee, clutching her boob. Ford was too pissed at the attempted knockout punch and grabbed a handful of my sister’s long dark hair to ram his knee into her exposed orb; flattening it against her chest as Heather tried to protect her breast only to get yanked up with one hand in her hair and other by the loose strap of her one piece.

Ford whipped my sister into the wood paneled wall of the basement a few feet away; she was able to get one arm up, the one that wasn’t cradling her boob, to half protect her forehead which still looked like it hit the wall hard enough to make it bounce back from the impact. The big guy grabbed Heather’s arm, the one between her tit and the wall, only to pull it behind her back as the heavyset dude pressed his weight into my sister’s back, making her groan as her D cup ballooned; the breast flesh oozing out as she had her tits squashed.

“How’re those headlights now bitch,” Ford sneered. Heather turned her head to probably utter a smartass reply when the big dude put his barefoot up on the wall, crushing my sister’s boob with his heel while she shrieked and flailed. Eventually he lost his balance and stumbled back; Heather turned with a furious look and charged a punch at her opponent’s face—my sister was always more of a head hunter—but inadvertently walked into Ford’s foot.

He punted her in the stomach by accident, the husky dude tried to catch himself after stumbling backwards, his arms had been propelling at his side while his legs kicked up to try and get his balance and the lucky shot bent my sister over; grabbing her flat tummy as she fought to suck in all the air Ford had knocked out. Using the opportunity, he used my sister’s breasts for punching bags; holding Heather up by the other strap of her swimsuit as he swung hooks and uppercuts until she was practically wailing in agony.

“Had enough yet missy,” he asked. Ford had my sister twisted up by her strap like a tetherball on a string and unraveled it before yanking it down to crush her other melon; mom was trying to yell advice but so was the other woman, encouraging her son to crush my sister’s “big cow tits.”

“Maybe I should milk this cow, huh ma?” Ford joked as his thick hands twisted my sister’s boob like a doorknob. He ultimately slugged Heather in the stomach two more times before dropping her to the floor, she was conscious but her eyes were shut as she held her sore melon; I smiled watching the husky guy strip my sister of her one piece, calling her a tailgating skank.

“Smells like fish,” he laughed after taking a whiff of the swimsuit before tossing it to his mother. He ultimately went over to join her as mom came into frame wearing a blue floral print blouse and black gym shorts. Heather had two minutes to rest, mom was whispering; asking Heather if she wanted to keep going and my sister nodded.

“Is your wimpy daughter going to pay for my son’s repairs or does he have to teach her another lesson?” Ford and his mother chuckled; he opened his mouth to say something when my mom asked if the big boy was afraid to face my sister in a nude match. He hesitated a moment but had already sweated through his undershirt anyway so he shrugged and began stripping; by the time he was done Heather had got her wind back and was ready to start round two.

“Are you sure you even got a dick under there,” my sister commented since Ford’s gut mostly blocked his crotch if not for his thick nest of wiry pubes. Heather kept her dark bush trimmed a little but when they got in range to trade blows again my sister must’ve taken mom’s instructions because she reached under her opponent’s belly to grab a handful of his pubic hair.

Ford squealed like a girl as Heather attempted to spin the husky nude man around by his birds nest of brown pubes; he tried pulling her hands away while they turned in oblong semicircles before he returned the favor and slammed his knee between my sister’s legs. Heather immediately let go of Ford’s hair to grab her own crotch, backing up as her eyes squinted shut in pain which was why she didn’t see the big dude cock back his fist, while his left hand covered his junk, only to blast the brunette in her left titty; pancaking it against her chest.

“Mother Fu—,” she started to swear when Ford grabbed a handful of her long dark hair. He pulled my sister close and sank his fist into her flat tummy twice; I watched her knees buckle like her legs were about to give out before he slid his hand down to grab ahold of Heather’s bush. It made me cringe to watch the burly guy lift my sister up by her pubes for like a body slam only to drop her across his knee with a back breaker.

Heather tried to sit up but Ford still had a handful of her long hair; pulling her head down which left my sister’s belly exposed as he buried his knuckles directly into her taut abdomen. She grunted each time Ford slammed his ham sized fist deep into her stomach as his mother cackled from the couch.

“Ruin that tramps udders too,” she shouted above the din of mom trying to encourage my sister to get up and fight back. Heather’s limbs hung limp to the brown carpet even as Ford switched targets and blasted my sister’s mammary across her chest like he was knocking a home run out of the park.

“Gonna soften these funbags up so I can titty fuck your cxnt of a daughter,” the husky man told mom. My sister bit her lip to keep from screaming as her breasts were punched repeatedly before he finally shoved Heather off his knee; she tried to curl up in the fetal position but Ford lifted her up so she could look him in the face.

“Ready to quit bitch?” Ford asked with a thick southern drawl to go with his implied tone of sarcasm in his voice.

“Go fuck yourself, redneck,” my stubborn sister spat up at him. Ford took two handfuls of Heather’s dark hair and flung her off the floor into the wood paneled wall. She tried to rise but her arms wobbled when she attempted to push herself up. Ford however helped her out; one hand tugging on my sister’s hair while the other yanked a fistful of her pubes.

“Ahh shit,” she hissed after being lifted until she was vertical only for Ford to drive another knee into my sister’s pussy. She held herself, whimpering softly while leaning over like she was going to fall but Ford kept Heather vertical by pinning her hair against the wall with his left hand. His right was soon peppering her body with blows to the belly and breasts that soon had the brunette sobbing; dry heaving while gasping for breath, Heather finally admitted she had had enough.

“Say you’re sorry for hitting my truck bitch,” he said, still holding my sister up as her legs had practically given out.

“N-no...,” she wheezed before Ford delivered an uppercut to her twat. This time he let her go as Heather dropped to her knees and apologized while sobbing as she clutched her hairy gash. Not waiting for permission, Ford grabbed another handful of my sister’s hair and shoved his stiff pecker in her mouth while she was howling in pain.

It was maybe six inches or so but Heather gagged while he face fucked my sister, groping her sore tits with his other hand before pulling my sister up on her knees. She wiped away her tears with the back of her hand before pushing her D cups together; sandwiching Ford’s cock as he pumped her melons.

Heather sucked on the tip as he pushed it into her mouth while his wide hips thrusted back and forth; his mom was telling Ford, “Give that whore a pearl necklace sweetie.” He did one better; after his moaning got louder he grabbed the back of Heather’s head so she couldn’t turn away and shot a massive load all over her eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks, almost drowning my sister with his creamy jizz.

Heather tried spitting out most of it that got in her mouth but I guess she learned not to tailgate rednecks; at least not somebody bigger than her. Actually I recall several more fender benders she got it but hopefully I’ll find those tapes later if they were resolved the same way.
If you want to read more of Heather's matches, check out https://www.patreon.com/StoneKidman