News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sarah vs Evonn from Suitefights

• 40 Replies

Offline clandestino

Re: Sarah vs Evonn from Suitefights
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2020, 08:12:49 PM »
Sarah is the Ronda Rousey of catfighting: strong, skilled and relentless. Only an equally strong and skilled opponent even stands a chance against her.

Feminists and beta males believed that little Ronda would kick a prime Mike Tyson's ass in a street fight. Preposterous, of course, but their need to believe in the existence of women like that was strong enough to override their capacity for critical thought.

How long do you think Iron Mike would have lasted in a NHB fight with the strong, skilled and relentless Sarah?   ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 08:20:01 PM by clandestino »

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2020, 03:35:21 AM »
Sarah is the Ronda Rousey of catfighting: strong, skilled and relentless. Only an equally strong and skilled opponent even stands a chance against her.
To her credit, Evonn, an attractive girl-nextdoor-type, gamely tries to fight back, but simply can't defend herself against the Sarah juggernaut.
As with all SF productions, the quality is outstanding. I'm not a fan of one-sided catfights, but I always look forward to SF productions, and I'm glad to see them still active.

I still say: A REAL catfight Sarah vs Ariel X, at the very best Suite Fights style,  would be the fight of the century.

Only Steve could make that possible!

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2020, 04:02:41 AM »
definitely about to purchase now
Did you purchase the video? Can you help me to get it? I can't buy for country restrictions... Please

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 05:02:08 AM »
I agree Ariel X and Sarah in a naked suite fight!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 04:11:35 PM »
To her credit, Evonn, an attractive girl-nextdoor-type, gamely tries to fight back, but simply can't defend herself against the Sarah juggernaut.
As with all SF productions, the quality is outstanding. I'm not a fan of one-sided catfights, but I always look forward to SF productions, and I'm glad to see them still active.

I still say: A REAL catfight Sarah vs Ariel X, at the very best Suite Fights style,  would be the fight of the century.

I thought Ariel and Sarah already had a real fight for a new company (not webring it). It took place in a ring and was double billed with a fight featuring Daisy Ducati v London River. Those weren't real fights?

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2020, 05:57:37 PM »
I'd rather see non "famous" in this industry models try this out, hooters girls, or get your girlfriends to do it (the greatness of ecnwc), of course full nudity is an issue, but fresh faces would be good.  I mean so many females now a days are participating in combat training or exercising without getting paid anyway. 

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2020, 06:58:12 PM »
Please.... Can someone help me to get this vid?¿ I want it so goddamn much but i can't get it because of the country i live in... Anyone stands up??

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 08:12:57 PM »

I thought Ariel and Sarah already had a real fight for a new company (not webring it). It took place in a ring and was double billed with a fight featuring Daisy Ducati v London River. Those weren't real fights?

I think NO. I watched the c4s preview and it looks more wrestling than catfighting. T

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/46044/22356695/arielx-vs-sarah-brooke

Besides, per some of his tweets and the movie description, I think even the producer didn't get what he expected

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2020, 08:18:46 PM »
He is not in the same league as Steve. LOL

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2020, 05:35:15 AM »
#1 (and #13) selling clip on ALL of Clips4sale. Well deserved as it is an excellent fight. Congrats, Suitefights.

{alt}

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2020, 06:30:36 AM »

Feminists and beta males believed that little Ronda would kick a prime Mike Tyson's ass in a street fight. Preposterous, of course, but their need to believe in the existence of women like that was strong enough to override their capacity for critical thought.

How long do you think Iron Mike would have lasted in a NHB fight with the strong, skilled and relentless Sarah?   ;D
Mike Tyson would kill Ronda and Sarah in a real fight. Stop with the bs Your talking about iron fkn Mike here Haha. No comparison, bet he would even do good in the UFC's ie Daniel Cormier. As for the topic, I wouldn't say this is my favorite fight but glad it reached 1 on the sales list. Happy for Steve and his camera work def helped.
Ddot

Offline attol2000

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2020, 07:49:11 PM »
Sarah vs Pamela of FCS it would be an incredible and epic battle between two catfight queens

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2020, 10:06:52 PM »
This video is great, worth the buy and to support Suitefights.  Hope everything is going well Steve with the family.  One interesting thing of note is Disney releasing Frozen early because of the quarantine situation.  Maybe we can get a release from Suite early, hint hint. 

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2020, 12:22:16 PM »
How's the face slapping in this one?

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2020, 02:55:46 PM »
This video is great, worth the buy and to support Suitefights.  Hope everything is going well Steve with the family.  One interesting thing of note is Disney releasing Frozen early because of the quarantine situation.  Maybe we can get a release from Suite early, hint hint.

Second all the above.