News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sarah vs Evonn from Suitefights

• 40 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Sarah vs Evonn from Suitefights
« on: March 06, 2020, 05:27:11 PM »
Just a discussion board for the newly released catfight from the one and only Suitefights.
Hopefully Alexa vs Jess gets released soon also.
#day1purchase
Ddot

Offline peezy67

Re: Sarah vs Evonn from Suitefights
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 07:28:42 PM »
definitely about to purchase now

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 07:49:01 PM »
Just a discussion board for the newly released catfight from the one and only Suitefights.
#day1purchase

I second that. Hopefully, we will be able to see Alexa vs Jess.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 08:20:29 PM »
Alexa really impressed Steve. I hope this will get her some return engagements.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 10:32:13 PM »
Alexa really impressed Steve. I hope this will get her some return engagements.
Agreed
Ddot

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2020, 11:22:23 PM »
I am honestly looking forward to the Alexa vs Jess fight. I’m kind of regretting purchasing the Sarah Brooke fight since her last 2 fights have been a bit one-sided. This is all Mila’s fault though.

#day1purchase

I second that. Hopefully, we will be able to see Alexa vs Jess.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2020, 02:51:10 AM »
Alright y'all, I know you're excited about Jess/Alexa...but no way in hell does Evonn and Sarah deserve to take a backseat to anyone. I just bought this and Evonn is gonna be a star. I fucking loved Evonn in this one. She fought for nearly 30 minutes in a face-slapping, body-punching catfight with Sarah...And she loved it. And she wants to keep fighting. She impressed both Suitefights and Sarah and I'm thrilled about her potential. Gimme an Angel/Evonn catfight (or anyone of their experience level) with the same rules as this one and I'll be a happy guy.

This is one that gets better and better the longer it goes. For instance, one of my favorite sequences in all the catfights I've ever bought happens 26+ minutes in. Everything you expect in a Suitefights fight is there. Topnotch production value/camera work and sexy girls fighting for real. Also, at the end, Suitefights hints a megafight is potentially in the works. Gotta buy it to find out!

Offline DFD28

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2020, 04:31:27 AM »
I dont regret purchasing it, but cant say it sits on the best SF shelf ive bought so far. Yet, as a fan of good & real catfight products, don't think i'd wanna miss anything from SF.

Yes it was pretty much one-sided, and to me it seemed like Sarah was trying to go ez on her. Some credit to Evonn on finishing the race without quitting in the middle tho.

Based on the pre & post interview, it seems rather doubtful that she'll return. Given her natural physique and attractive appearances, i do hope we can see her again in the future.

Thanks Steve for another quality clip! :)

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2020, 05:55:07 AM »
I dont regret purchasing it, but cant say it sits on the best SF shelf ive bought so far. Yet, as a fan of good & real catfight products, don't think i'd wanna miss anything from SF.

Based on the pre & post interview, it seems rather doubtful that she'll return. Given her natural physique and attractive appearances, i do hope we can see her again in the future.

Thanks Steve for another quality clip! :)

What? I have no earthly idea how you came to the conclusion she's doubtful to return. Here's a literal quote verbatim from the movie.

SUITEFIGHTS: You did wonderful today.
EVONN: Thank you. (takes adorable bow)
SUITEFIGHTS: And i'm sure the fans are gonna be anxious to see you back very soon.
EVONN: Yeah, hopefully.

Suitefights also said he was hopeful he found a new "local star." Which would be awesome news.

And as a fan, I am anxious for her to return! Also, just chilll with the spoilers until more have bought it. And for those that interpreted "ez" as in a faux-fight, it's easily the most amount of of face-slaps and body-punches of any fight Sarah has been in. She also gets it back pretty good as well.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 06:17:55 AM by Keith Stat »

Offline tino02

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2020, 02:45:35 PM »
Yes, it looks great as a fight. I hope that Sarah’s next opponent will be Summer Monroe, who is also a triathlete and therefore a formidable fighter for our Sarah. These 2 la, have never met in a fight before.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2020, 04:18:33 PM »
Just wish sarah didnt use so much fkn submission holds. Feel like catfights are more of a see who can take it more kinda deal and felt lik 90% of the time Sarah had evonn in a body hold where evonn couldnt attack and that was somewhat of a turn off for me.
Will say maybe someone like evonn who wont use holds and would go for breast attacks/wedgies would be a good and more enjoyable match. Although i wouldve liked someone with a little more never quitting attitude like Jess, or Mira
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 08:16:51 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2020, 07:26:23 PM »
Just wish sarah didnt use so much fkn submission holds. Feel like catfights are more of a see who can take it more kinda deal and felt lik 90% of the time Sarah had evonn in a body hold where evonn couldnt attack and that was somewhat of a turn off for me.
Will say maybe someone like evonn who wont use holds and would go for breast attacks/wedgies would be a good and more enjoyable match. Although i wouldve liked somewhat a little more never say quit attitude like Jess, or Mira

agreed should be more of a catfight than submission type fight

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 09:14:05 PM »
Will say maybe someone like evonn who wont use holds and would go for breast attacks/wedgies would be a good and more enjoyable match. Although i wouldve liked somewhat a little more never say quit attitude like Jess, or Mira

agreed should be more of a catfight than submission type fight

I would love to see Alexa vs Jess. As short as it seemed to be I feel that it was pure catfighting and I will buy it regardless. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to see it.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 09:32:32 PM »
I would hope that we see Peyton again. Alexa, too.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2020, 03:40:59 PM »
Sarah is the Ronda Rousey of catfighting: strong, skilled and relentless. Only an equally strong and skilled opponent even stands a chance against her.
To her credit, Evonn, an attractive girl-nextdoor-type, gamely tries to fight back, but simply can't defend herself against the Sarah juggernaut.
As with all SF productions, the quality is outstanding. I'm not a fan of one-sided catfights, but I always look forward to SF productions, and I'm glad to see them still active.