News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for a hot young girl to sexfight me

• 54 Replies

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: Looking for a hot young girl to sexfight me
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 03:12:38 PM »
Walking through hall way to ur hotel room dor as I wearing my black overcoat and a long high heel boot and under them I wearing a black tight bra and thong.....stop behind ur door and start knocking waiting for u to open the door ......im 5'8 and
148 lbs 34 c 27 yo , tall and curvy , white skin , long blond hair , my hair loose around my head my eyes are brown .

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2020, 07:46:51 AM »
As I have been waiting for you in the hotel room for my rival I look at my curvy busty body...5-4 145 lbs..42 yrs..veteran of many fights...black hair black eyes shoulder length  hair loosely bound and I hear the knock at the door..I know my rival has come and with excitement,  I open the door..and see you..hey at last the time has come, I say with a smile and greet you inside ..there is a giant bed in the room and thickly carpeted floor...and a sofa in the side..removed the small chairs in the ante room attached so that we can fight freely on floor and bed as it goes..looking at your tall and slightly bigger body..waiting for you to respond ..I ask should we start it right now or you need a bit of rest..?

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 08:01:34 AM »
Soon as u open the door I step in and look every where , place is completely ready for our fight , u start asking me .....wrap my left hand around ur neck and cup ur tit with my right hand ...look at ur eyes wickedly ....."I will finish u here weak cxnt".yt

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2020, 08:22:01 AM »
Getting angry at your rude gesture I ush you hard with my hands and say lets get started properly whore..open remove your  filthy boot and get stripped to bikini..or are you scared? I quickly remove my robe and show you my red micro thong with small top..come on whore if you dare...

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2020, 11:39:38 AM »
Grrrrrrrrr......take off my boots and robe , show u my white thick curvy body.....move to middle of room ....put my hands on my hips and smirk ....."let's get start bitch I will make u cry and beg me to stop" play with my long blonde hair as im saying.yt

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2020, 03:48:21 PM »
The moment you strip to your bikini..I also move to the center with one hand on my waist stare at you, showing you my busty  body..''come on whore, ;ets see who fucks whom and you will repent for challenging me''

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2020, 05:47:44 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrr......rushing u ....extend my left arm try grab ur hair and grab ur nipple and squeeze with my other hand .....mmmmmm bitch I will tame u .yt ???

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2020, 09:10:56 PM »
'aggghhhhhhh..you whore..fuck you" I scream and pull away my head..but your  right hand twisting my nipples..I respond by grabbing  your both the boobs with double hand and squeeze it hard..'take it slut' I say
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 09:12:04 PM by femalefighter suparna »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2020, 09:40:10 PM »
"Aaaaahhhhhh ..... fucking bitch " grab ur wrists and try twist them hard......"let me gooo bitch .......oooohhhhhhh".yt

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2020, 08:29:17 AM »
Squeeze your boobs harder...twist it and as you try to grab my wrist I jerk  and pull back my hands your  thin bra coming into my hands...fuck you whore.. yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2020, 09:00:30 AM »
Im shocked as u rip off my bra....rushing to u wrap my arms around ur neck .....try push u down and get on top of u ......BITCH I WILL DESTROY U.yt

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2020, 04:22:03 PM »
Watching you madly rushing at me and try to catch my neck I decide to move back a bit and sidestep..as you rush and catch my neck ..I bend my head down..and before you could  headlock me ..I pull your legs upward from side by using  your motion  trying to flip you on ground face down

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2020, 10:51:52 PM »
U flip me down and I fall on floor with my face ....dazed ........ohhhhhhh.....fuck....shaking my head try regain my sense.yt

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2020, 08:07:28 AM »
watching you  face down on floor I quickly pull down your panty  strip and naked and jump on your body..pul your hair and say..hey whore we are here for a sex-fight..scared to show your pussy power? yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2020, 11:18:39 AM »
U jumped on me and pulled down my panty ....."ohhhh u want see my pussy power? I gonna show u hard" .....struggle try roll and sit on my knees ......"lets see who's body is tougher ".yt