News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a hot young girl to sexfight me

• 54 Replies

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
Re: Looking for a hot young girl to sexfight me
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2020, 03:23:34 PM »
I wrap my hands around your neck from behind to choke you..press and say..let's stop this  and fight pussy to pussy, woman to woman...you will see  the power of my pussy, thigh and my big ass too..yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2020, 07:31:35 PM »
Coughing as u choking me...."ok lets do it bitch I will ruin ur pussy with my big superior clit".....turn and sit on my ass ...lean back put my arms under me ....opening my legs and show u my big clit and wet pussy ......."come her bitch lets see who is better woman".yt

D69

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2020, 04:21:44 AM »
Now we are talking!

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2020, 11:23:13 AM »
I quickly remove my bikini and top..and sit in front of you widening my legs..showing you my pussy....okay bitch come on lets do it pussy to pussy..don't cheat  ..otherwise I will kill you..slowly moving my pussy nearer you..and insert my left thigh  under your right one and right thigh over your left ..so that our pussy can meet...yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2020, 08:25:27 PM »
Grab ur right thigh and push my pussy again u start rubbing ur clit with mine .....circling slowly ....mmmmm...." u haven't any chance against me whore " grinding my pussy on urs rhythmic.yt

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2020, 08:47:20 AM »
MMMMMmmm....whore you will soon feel the power of Indian pussy..I also circle my clits on the opposite direction..and periodically squeeze & relax  my ass and thighs and roll my pussy forward and backward within the small space left between us..yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2020, 09:16:55 AM »
Grrrrrr....ur loser pussy will be dominated by persian pussy soon ....push more and circling faster ....look at ur breasts bouncing my wet swollen clit beating ur clit my labia licking urs .....mmmmm...feel the power bitch.yt

D69

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2020, 01:13:33 PM »
Yessss getting hard

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2020, 03:50:40 PM »
*chomping on skinny pop watching the action unfold*  :)

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2020, 05:44:40 PM »
Mnnnnnnn..feeling your pussy and clit on mine ..I was slowly moving  my clit on the opposite direction ..and lock my ankles behind your ass..and pull it to me..squeeze my pussy forward  on yours a bit harder..forcing your pussy lips open more..your weak Persian pussy will be the slave of this Indian pussy...yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2020, 05:54:20 PM »
We will see bitch .....grinding my big clit on ur clit then slide down between ur labia.....doing this rhythmic .....fast and hard as I push myself against u .....our juices mixing .......UR MINE INDIAN BITCH.yt

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2020, 03:33:27 PM »
See the power of Indian pussy whore..I pull your ass  with full force with my ankles locked behind and press my pussy with the help of my ass and thighs  tighter adjusting my clits..giving your pussy no space..pressing  harder..our juices mixing still..yt

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2020, 04:26:24 PM »
We push our pussies against each others and grinding hard ....mmmmm....give it to me bitch .....rill my clit on urs harder ...wrap my hand around ur neck and squeeze it a little to increase ur pleasure .....with my other hand hold ur thigh.yt

D69

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2020, 06:59:04 PM »
YES!!!    Go! Go! Go! ;D

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2020, 08:45:34 PM »
Respond by hugging you tight..and continue pressing my pussy and pulling yours to mine...grinding my clit on yours ..side to side..my big boobs and nipples also pressed tighter on yours..mmmm..you give in bitch and please me..cum for me...yt