News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sponsored fight - Chanel vs Roxy?

• 43 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Sponsored fight - Chanel vs Roxy?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2020, 08:55:11 AM »
I feel sorry for Velvette because she was really up for a fight.

Let her fight with The Boss!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2020, 09:23:46 PM »
I feel sorry for Velvette because she was really up for a fight.

Let her fight with The Boss!

Unfortunately The Boss is just about to give birth  :o
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2020, 10:56:37 AM »
CATZ, I know this may be awkward but could you give Roxy another shot? I know she let us down, but I also know she absolutely wants to fight again. And I think it's safe to say us fans really want her back too!! She was amazing in her two fights, and with more catfights she could be a real star. She's a natural catfighter, strong, and sexy as hell! And it'll be a shame to waste that.

She said she'd be happy to come back if you'd let her and hopefully we could get some great catfights going again.

She said some silly things before but I think we've all done things we regret.

PLEASE BRING BACK ROXY!!!!!!  :)

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 10:58:32 AM by jimibuzz1382 »

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2020, 11:58:54 PM »
CATZ, I know this may be awkward but could you give Roxy another shot? I know she let us down, but I also know she absolutely wants to fight again. And I think it's safe to say us fans really want her back too!! She was amazing in her two fights, and with more catfights she could be a real star. She's a natural catfighter, strong, and sexy as hell! And it'll be a shame to waste that.

She said she'd be happy to come back if you'd let her and hopefully we could get some great catfights going again.

OK  8)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2020, 09:53:57 PM »

Time will tell if you are right about Roxy wishing to return to catfighting, or not.  :-\

So far I've made it clear that she would be welcome, but as yet I have not heard anything from Roxy.  Admittedly it is still early days.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »
Catz congrats to the Boss. i am the father of 2 daughters and being the father is a great experience. i know this has nothing to do with catfighting but i do think congrats r in order. Yes i did watch my wife fight in high school college and after that.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2020, 12:00:00 PM »
Catz congrats to the Boss. i am the father of 2 daughters and being the father is a great experience. i know this has nothing to do with catfighting but i do think congrats r in order. Yes i did watch my wife fight in high school college and after that.

I know she would appreciate your kind words.  I am still friends with The Boss even today.  I think she 1st started fighting in 2009?  Something like that.

I can honestly say that working with The Boss was an absolute pleasure; she never moaned when she got beat, she never felt the need to take out her frustrations on me.  She always turned up and got on with the fight with no drama!

Offline mm17223

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2020, 06:05:10 AM »
I'm so disappointed to hear about Chanel's lack of responsiveness. I was really looking forward to seeing her fight at Catz Review. The new girl Melody looks cute.

I understand why you wouldn't, but still hope that despite the frustration that you'll keep trying to book Chanel at some point... maybe a next opponent for Melody!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2020, 10:01:02 AM »
I'm so disappointed to hear about Chanel's lack of responsiveness. I was really looking forward to seeing her fight at Catz Review. The new girl Melody looks cute.

I understand why you wouldn't, but still hope that despite the frustration that you'll keep trying to book Chanel at some point... maybe a next opponent for Melody!

I would give Chanel a 2nd chance.... Or is it a third?

I've only ever spoken to Chanel once on the phone right at the very beginning.  I was disappointed that when I started having concerns, she would not take my call again.

I need some sort of verification that Chanel is who she says she is - those of us who've been around a long time remember a certain company that used to create a lot of mischief on this forum.  Having been a victim in the early days, I know very well that this particular ex-company has individuals who are very good at impersonating models!

I was always suspicious because she contacted me through someone called Stephen on my Facebook page.

I observed that whenever "Stephen" was online, then Chanel would also be online.  This was every time.... Leading me to think that they could be the same person!

I certainly hope this is not the case because the 1st time Chanel let me down was when her mother died.  Call me old-fashioned and sceptical, but the chances of her mother dying on the exact night of her scheduled catfight...........

Yes her mother had been ill for quite some time.  And I had sent her emails telling her just how I coped when my mother died.  So if this is a scam, then it is a pretty sick one!!

For me to work with Chanel, would require that Chanel stay in regular voice contact.

Offline slapcity

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2020, 10:55:18 AM »
How do I sponsor? I can't find any details on twitter or on this thread. I do not have a twitter account so I do not have the facility to private message you. Please can you provide some information in this thread for sponsorship. Thanks

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2020, 02:10:13 PM »
How do I sponsor? I can't find any details on twitter or on this thread. I do not have a twitter account so I do not have the facility to private message you. Please can you provide some information in this thread for sponsorship. Thanks

Hi,

Many apologies for missing you out of my latest sponsored catfight.  I don't come on here as often as I should.

I am very much hoping that we will have another sponsored catfight by the end of September! 

Thank you for your support.  And of course many apologies for forgetting about you.

After the sponsors have downloaded Melody vs Velvette, it won't be too long before the fans version will be available on clips4sale.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2020, 11:10:26 AM »
Has velvette vs melody happened now then?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2020, 03:59:26 PM »
Has velvette vs melody happened now then?

Yes it has and is now available on our clips4sale website.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2020, 08:29:38 PM »
Is Chanel due to go nude in this fight? Never seen that before

Exactly, and you never will.

She is also a time waster (assuming of course the person on the other side of WhatsApp is not a bloke).

I contacted her around 2:30 PM this afternoon stating that if she wanted to work for me then we would have to have excellent communication; as in me being able to ring her up and have a chat about future fights.  She's completely failed as regards to communication.