News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sponsored fight - Chanel vs Roxy?

• 43 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Sponsored fight - Chanel vs Roxy?
« on: March 19, 2020, 07:30:55 PM »

If this takes place in the next few weeks (coronavirus could cause problems) then it will be an all-out body punching, hair pulling, kicking, tit squeezing, and thong ripping fight!
Roxy is not backing down.  She is determined to keep her undisputed title!  However, Chanel has never back down from a fight in her life, and is very much used to winning, so yes something has to give, 1 of these ladies well be the victorious, and the other will be beaten and humiliated.

{alt}

Build up -

https://catzreview.vids.io/videos/d491d0b11a18e9ce5c/roxys-challenge-to-chanel

Chanel

{alt}

Stay tuned for more info!

The Catz Review Team
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline slapcity

Re: Sponsored fight - Chanel vs Roxy?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 11:56:33 PM »
I am in 100%! The Chanel used to fight for bitch fight uk. Lets hope she can step up her game with some real body punching!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 09:19:23 AM »

Real body punching is in the rules, along with breast squeezing, hair pulling, kicking, wedges, and plenty of naughty stuff which you fans should love.

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 12:23:17 AM »
Can we get more details about the match like when it's taking place and how we can send you the sponsorship fee? Or is everything up in the air because of covid-19? Thanks in advance.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 03:18:59 PM »
Can we get more details about the match like when it's taking place and how we can send you the sponsorship fee? Or is everything up in the air because of covid-19? Thanks in advance.

Yes to a certain degree….. I don’t want to start taking cash from people and then have to give it all back because the government has decided to enforce a lockdown.  So please bear with me….

At the moment things are still on.... There are more details on my blog which I will transfer to hear in the next few days.

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 03:30:43 PM by CATZREVIEW »

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 08:11:57 PM »

Yes to a certain degree….. I don’t want to start taking cash from people and then have to give it all back because the government has decided to enforce a lockdown.  So please bear with me….

At the moment things are still on.... There are more details on my blog which I will transfer to hear in the next few days.

{alt}

As this is real between 2 ladies who are proven fighters, the sponsorship figure will be around $50.

For that money you will get all the pictures and of course behind-the-scenes footage which will include a personal message from the ladies + your version of the catfight.

This is where you will find the behind-the-scenes footage, and of course the eventual fight - https://catzreview.vids.io/

I predict that this will be even more aggressive than Roxy vs Lola!

Both ladies will be wearing just thongs

If anybody would like any more detail about the rules etc then please let me know.

This catfight is scheduled for next weekend
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:14:35 PM by CATZREVIEW »

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 07:19:37 AM »
Will the fight be eventually available on your regular website or is this for sponsors only?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2020, 02:27:20 PM »
Will the fight be eventually available on your regular website or is this for sponsors only?

Yes the fight will be available on clips4sale website (sponsors 1st).

A PayPal email address will be given out in the next few days.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 09:21:08 PM »

Unfortunately this sponsored catfight has had to be cancelled due to the lockdown here in the UK!  :o

We will hopefully be trying again later in April  8)

Offline Tap Her Out

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 03:24:50 PM »
Unrelated topic if I might. Now that Lola has undergone changes has she told you whether she wishes to still compete for you or not. I'm sure many are curious. Hate to miss out on future match-ups with her.

Tap -

Offline BIGDAZ01

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 05:34:29 PM »
think Lola  mentioned in her own Twitter feed she would not be fighting again but hopefully as they say politicians never say never....

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 11:11:43 PM »
Is Chanel due to go nude in this fight? Never seen that before

Offline BIGDAZ01

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 11:23:29 PM »
As far as I am aware it is definitely topless but from what  Roxy has said she must have agreed to at least losing her thong during the fight. Think this fight will be a lot rougher than what she was in before.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 02:58:45 PM »
Unrelated topic if I might. Now that Lola has undergone changes has she told you whether she wishes to still compete for you or not. I'm sure many are curious. Hate to miss out on future match-ups with her.

Tap -

Unfortunately Lola is a stickler for the rules.  She will not be competing for The Catz Review.  I personally think that she is more cutout for wrestling.

It's such a big shame that the fight between Chanel & Roxy has been put back to late April early May.  I know it will be an awesome fight when it eventually happens, but at the moment there is nothing that anybody can do but wait until the British government has this virus under control at the very least. :(

realcatfighter

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2020, 04:33:31 PM »

Tap -

Unfortunately Lola is a stickler for the rules.  She will not be competing for The Catz Review.  I personally think that she is more cutout for wrestling.

It's such a big shame that the fight between Chanel & Roxy has been put back to late April early May.  I know it will be an awesome fight when it eventually happens, but at the moment there is nothing that anybody can do but wait until the British government has this virus under control at the very least. :(
you sure the virus will continue at least in end of 2020.maybe you can find a safe place and do it in private