News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stories by Damon

• 4 Replies

Offline Luciano18

Stories by Damon
« on: March 29, 2020, 10:07:10 PM »
Damon is this writer on seakingsfemfight and I was wondering if anyone knew where else his stories could be found? Damon's stories about the rivalry between his characters Kathleen and Jennifer are some of the best I've ever read, but there seems to be more stories written then what has been posted on SKFF and I would certainly appreciate any help in finding any of his stories that weren't posted on that site.

I appreciate any help in this regard and hope to hear from folks soon.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:09:00 AM by Luciano18 »
You can view my stories and commissioned art at https://www.deviantart.com/caporegime18

damon96_05

Re: Stories by Damon
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 03:15:54 AM »
Thanks for t0he kind words. Before seakinsgfemfight.com most of my stories were posted at Sexyboards and then GP Forums, but I imagine those are both long gone

Offline brick1960

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 12:14:48 PM »
still at seekings  http://www.seakingsfemfight.com/stories2008/authorlist.html   Damon is number 10 on list
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:15:18 PM by brick1960 »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 02:27:11 PM »
Thanks for t0he kind words. Before seakinsgfemfight.com most of my stories were posted at Sexyboards and then GP Forums, but I imagine those are both long gone
He's right. They're tremendous! If you have any floating around on your hard disk (or even a floppy - no point in being a snob about this) that have vanished from the web, please repost!

damon96_05

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 11:35:32 PM »
He's right. They're tremendous! If you have any floating around on your hard disk (or even a floppy - no point in being a snob about this) that have vanished from the web, please repost!

Thanks. I'll look, but that's a a LOT of floppy disks ...