News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

2 hot sisters stuck in house on self quarantine chapter 1.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
More pictures in the first "2 hot sisters" story. For the very select audience I hope you enjoy. It's all just my silly little sick fantasy. 

2 hot sisters  stuck in house  on self-quarantine.
Natalie and Mindy got stuck in the house together. Neither felt sick, but they did as their state required.
Day 2 they decided since the gym was closed they needed to exercise so they did yoga.
Bending and stretching they both worked up a sweat and felt exhausted after it was done.
Always in competition they both rushed to take a shower at the same time.
Natalie said “ no, no, my house. I shower first.”  Pulling her sister away from going up the stairs first.
Mindy  pushed her back and raced up the stairs undressing as Natalie raced behind her disrobing.
Mindy shouted “ first one in is a rotten egg.”
Naked Mindy slipped in the kitchen as she turned the corner to get up the stairs to the 2nd floor and Natalie wrapped her arms around her sisters waist and pulled her back down stairs.
Both tumbled to the living room carpet but quickly sprung back up.
“I guess you’ve got enough gas in your tank to try this?” Mindy smirked.
They circled each other and Natalie smiled “ I’ve always got enough to take you on, little sissy.”
Only a year apart both 5’3 sisters had always fought. They loved to tussle, it was how they showed their love. In private they had also did many other unnatural things.
“I’m bored, let’s fight.” Mindy smiled and both crashed together in a tangle of sweaty limbs on the carpet.
Bare butts getting rug burn as each rolled on top of the other and fought to get on top of her sister.
Natalie ended up on the bottom with Mindy between her legs.
Natalie coiled her ankles around her sister and squeezed her sisters thin waist with all her might causing her sister to gasp for breath.
Natalie smiled and said “ I got you, sissy! Give before I crush your pretty ribs.”
Mindy pressed her palms into her sisters inner thighs to try and break her hold on her.
She pushed her hips forward and dug her toes into the carpet and tried to push her body weight into her sister to force her legs apart.
It wasn’t working. Natalie squeezed so damn hard.  She gasped “ you leave me no choice”  with Natalie laughing “ you can’t do anything from there, little girly girl.”
Mindy smiled through her pain and pushed herself forward enough to wrap one arm around her sisters neck. Natalie wasn’t letting go and soon Natalie’s eyes grew big. She hadn’t seen her sisters other hand reach in front of her and find her exposed p*ssy. Mindy had found her sisters furry little “honey pot” and was playing with her “little man in the boat.”
“You little sh*t, your cheating!” Natalie whined. Mindy chucked  as  her sister rushed to pry her hand away from her target.  She was getting light headed from Natalie squeezing the stuffing out of her.
Mindy managed to roll to the floor, still holding on to her sisters womenhood, digging three fingers deep up to her first knuckle.
Natalie began slapping wildly at her head with one hand as she fought to get her sisters hand out from her crotch.
Natalie released her leg lock and kicked at her sister getting her bare foot into her sisters chest and shoving her back several feet.
Both got to their knees and to their feet quickly.
“Low blow, little sissy.” Natalie smiled as they circled.
“Like you wouldn’t have done that.” Mindy smiled back.
“Let the real games begin.” Natalie and Mindy rushed together  slapping wildly as each crashed to the floor and locked up leg to leg and a mutual bear hug.
Each head resting on the other’s shoulders.  They struggled to keep the others hands locked in their own.  They knew the other was going to play dirty so they had to keep their womenhood safe, if they could while attacking hers.
Natalie growned “ you always go for the p*ssy stuff.”
Mindy panting hard “ your not any better. You always attack my lady bits, too.”
Both tried to get their hand free to attack but they had intertwined fingers and they were very equal in strength.  Legs and thighs strained as each coiled tightly.
“So much for social distancing”  Natalie grunted causing them both to begin to giggle.
They slowly loosened their hold on each other and just lay there feeling their sisters naked body against their own.
Soon Natalie was combing her sisters messed up hair with her fingers and gave her a light kiss on her lips.
“I could never stay away from you.”
They kissed deeply and lay in each others arms for a while before Mindy said “ we still have a long way to go before we can leave your house.”
Natalie said “ I know. I just hope we don’t kill each other in the mean time.”

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
Re: 2 hot sisters stuck in house on self quarantine chapter 1.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 11:17:43 AM »
Very nice fight
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...