News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I am looking for a partner to have a creative cyber fight with.

• 1 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
I am pretty new to cyber fighting but it's something I would like to do more of. I do have some experience writing catfight stories So I'm sure that helps a bit. If you want to check out my writing style look for my stories on my profile
i want to fight in a imaginative scenario. not just meeting in a ring to fight but some build up and us both playing specific characters.
i want creative responses a short paragraph long. No jobbers and no supers

Some potential scenarios
A busty superheroine facing off with hot villainess
2 Amazon warriors settling a disagreement in the arena
Two sexy spies going after the same target
two goddesses of love coming to blows.
Cowgirls getting into a heated argument.

If you are interested please send me a private message or reply to this thread but be nice about it save the insults for the fight.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219

diane121

Re: I am looking for a partner to have a creative cyber fight with.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 09:00:18 PM »
I am pretty new to cyber fighting but it's something I would like to do more of. I do have some experience writing catfight stories So I'm sure that helps a bit. If you want to check out my writing style look for my stories on my profile
i want to fight in a imaginative scenario. not just meeting in a ring to fight but some build up and us both playing specific characters.
i want creative responses a short paragraph long. No jobbers and no supers

Some potential scenarios
A busty superheroine facing off with hot villainess
2 Amazon warriors settling a disagreement in the arena
Two sexy spies going after the same target
two goddesses of love coming to blows.
Cowgirls getting into a heated argument.

If you are interested please send me a private message or reply to this thread but be nice about it save the insults for the fight.
.      Hi. I love doing cyber catfight stories. No ring fighting no boxing or martial arts. Just hairpulling clawing and clothes ripping  in a house an office the backyard just anyplace but in a ring or on mats. I’m Diane121 give me a reply