News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dance fight!

• 1 Replies

Offline Matt

• God Member
Dance fight!
« on: April 04, 2020, 10:32:08 AM »
Hello everyone me and Rebeccarp wrote this amazing story and we both put alot of effort into it. Its a big evenly matched fight between a guy and girl and we both very much enjyed writing it. it is different and very starnge type of writing style but if you like what you read and want to set something up just let us know and message us she is the best role parthner ever and we work well togther because we have very similar taste but we hope you enjoy our dance battle story. She begins the story and I follow up and we go back and forth very enen fight :)

I was a 23 year old black woman and that night I was in a night club to dance. I finish my drink by tilting my head back and walked waddling towards the dance floor, one arm raised, waving my mane of curly hair. I squeezed through the raging crowd and began to wiggle wildly. A boy was quick to come to me, from the front. I prefer it when the guys come to face me so as not to be surprised and to be sure that it is not an old man or an ugly guy. Deeming it edible, we started dancing. Palms against palms, fingers intertwined. Then we got closer to each other and started rubbing against each other. But he crushed my feet few times so I started to crush his feet too. He bring his mouth closer to one of my ears and says something to me. I did not hear completely but I clearly perceived the word "whore" in his sentence. I walked away from him, pushing him and yelling insults at him. But my voice was covered by music. He too began to shout insults to me. We got closer to each other, continuing to cover ourselves with insults and screaming until we were head to head. It was out of the question that I let myself be insulted in this way, I was an accomplished feminist!

I was a 24 year old white guy anf I was  chilling at the night club  having a few drinks and I see a Black Girl go wild on the dance floor. She was dancing alone and looked very cute. I watched her dance a little then decided to go over to her. I walked over to her and she looed as though she knew I was coming toward her. She looked abiut my age. As we danced togther palm to palm and fingers interwined. I accendenlty stepped on her feet a few times. I was about to applogise but before I could she was aggreggively crushing my feet too. I got angery and said something to her. Then we both got mad said some things next you know where head to head staring deep into eachothers eyes insulting one another. Next thing you know she shoves me back a little. Ok I got know who this girl thinks she is but Im not going to back down cause she is a female I think to myself.So I step right back up to you. I try to push you backwards a little but you step right back up to me. Were insutling eachother and I heard you call me a asshole  you push me back a little bit more so I call you a bitch and give you a push back. Our right knees are now pushing together and we go for a mutual shove and end up grabbing hands and trying to bully eachother back. You are stronger then the average girl and Im a little weaker then an average guy. we end up interlocking fingers again and arguing over whose fault this all is. We start to twist and spin even though we knew we were pushing eachother around despite the angry looks on our faces it almost appeared that we were dancing and the music was so lound people couldn't hear us arguing and some people thought we were doing a new type of dance called the angry dance and want to try it for themselfs for fun but we were so busy fighting we didn't even notice others around us. For if anyone knew what was really happening we would probabley be kicked out. Luckly they just thought in was a different type of dance that the kids do now a days. So there we were pushing eachother hand interlocked,  spinning and arguing all at an even level while staring angely in eachothers eyes.

I don't know why I started dancing with you, I usually only dance with boys taller than me. Now we furiously spin on the dance floor, our bodies tight against each other. Our hands are joined, fingers intertwined. I'm trying to twist your wrists and fingers backwards but it looks like we have the same physical strength. Our faces are glued together and we exchange insults without stopping even when we barely hear each other with the music. In our fight, we do not notice that we are jostling other dancers. We do not realize that some couples have opted to dance like us, in a kind of flamenco face to face. The problem is that you and I don't dance, we fight each other. I was furious against you, privileged white cis male. You thought you were above everyone of course! I was going to put you in your place. Our fight took a more frantic turn and we began to spin faster, to twirl across the dance floor, our joined hands waving, hitting dancers around us. I thought someone would call the security guards so I wanted to make sure I will settle it before someone get us apart. I pushed my forehead against yours while spraying you with insults, racist or not. Our legs were crisscrossed, as if we were dancing a frenzied zouk. We hit the bar and I took the opportunity to take an advantage. I pushed you against the counter, your back against the place where we put the glasses, my breasts against your chest, but we rolled on the bar, breaking a few glasses and hustling a few people before stumbling back on the dance floor . Our noses were pressed against each other while we had resumed our "dance" ... Suddenly, the DJ decided to play a piece of heavy metal

As the heavy metal starts to play things get crazier. I can't beleive Im dancing with this girl usually I dance with girls who are shorter then me. You may pretty on the outside but on the inside you are a ugly dark cold demon. We are pinned together "dancing" spinning round and round. Were knocking more people down around us. faces still glued nose to nose and eye to eye. I can see just cause your a girl you think guys should back down and get away with whatever they want to and guys should do nothing about it but then woman try to complain about equal rights well Ill show you equal rights right now. Suddenly our left legs get hooked together at the back of our knees and start to lift into the air when we both go to pull them in. Now were hopping around on right foot and with our hands locked together so tight they begin to flop up and down and we have to use eachother to try and gain balance cause we don't want to fall ..... suprinlgy no security  trying to rip us apart

As the hard metal song roars through the nightclub walls, we are in balanced in the midst of chaos. My right leg and your left leg are hooked to each other and are perpendicular to our bodies. We have to find our balance and for this we swing our intertwined hands up and down while around us, people dance more and more wildly. We would have been cheered if we had been seen like this, in this bizarre position of balance and gymnast but no one was paying attention to us yet. Everyone shook their heads frantically as the singer of the metal band screamed. We end up finding our balance, the perfect balance and by looking us in the eye, we start to spin on our feet, without move. Our feet touching the ground facing each other, the tips of our shoes touching. By magic or madness, we spin like a top. I see you are not ready to let it go, so I must continue this bizarre fight with you, until the security guards arrive and separate us. Which still hasn't happened. People don't realize that you and I are in the midst of conflict and that this madness is just beginning. Our intertwined hands rise above our glued heads and we spin faster and faster like two ballet dancers while around us, hard metal is blaring.

We are glued in anger to eachother spinning round and round. like a top intertwined hands above our glued heads and our shoes touching.in the air while we spin with one foot each on the ground. Oddly noone is even paying attention to us but we are not paying attention to them neither. we so focuse on eachother in a fit and rage.Suddenly while spinning we start to scream I hate you to eachother.  Both of us now wish we had never met or danced with eachother. Part of us want to rip away from the other but the other part of us wants to win. Now we are spiining off the dance floor in perfect balance and we are knocking over tables and chairs along the way until we smack into the wall with my back pinned on the wall. you try to squeeze me in and suddlenly I turn the it around and spin you into the wall. we are now rolling along the wall knocking pictures and paintings off turning eachother. One mintute my back is pinned then I find the strength and turn you then your back is on the wall then you get the strength and reverse after a few reveres. Suddley we hit the end of the wall and go right in a counter. Like before roll over and over breaking glasses but this time we roll off of the table and hit the floor so hard that we are forced apart. We get up each very wounded and dust our selfs off. We look at eachother with total hate. As we are about to go back at eachother some random guy comes up to youand pull yo to the dance floor. im standing there justt watching confused when suddenly Im grabbed by some radom girl and pulled to the dance floor.After a while we start to calm down and try to forget about eachother we are actually starting to have fun with our new dance parthners. Suddleny everyone is trading dance parthners like crazy and were both having fun until without realizing it we end up coming together again interlcoking finger with one hand and hugging eachother with the other then suddenly upon noticing who we are dancing with and we both urn to finish this.THIS IS NOT OVER!

We fell to the ground which forced us to separate. We got up and were going to rush each other to resume our fight but suddenly I was taken to the dance floor by a handsome guy. I danced with him distractedly, too busy to think about what I had just done with you, to wonder where you were. I had a mad desire to find you and finish what we had started ... But little by little, I calmed down and and I ended up forgetting you a little. My crotch rubbed with that of my new partner until everyone swapped partners with their neighbor. I danced like this with two or three boys when suddenly, when I was spin, I landed in the arms of a new boy. Automatically, one of my hands intertwined with one of his while with the other I grabbed his neck to hold on to something. I realized it was you. We were again face to face, body against body. Immediately, I forgot that I had come here to have fun above all and not to wrack my brain with a boy I had just met. My fingers started to try to crush yours as my arm around your neck tried to squeeze it. Our faces moved closer to each other and we began to insult each other again as if we had never been separated. The music suddenly changed to a slow and our voices sounded for a moment on the dance floor but no one really knew where it came from. We fell silent for fear of drawing attention to ourselves and of appearing ridiculous. We started to dance slow, our hands crushing each other hand, trying to choke each other with our free arm around the other's neck. We couldn't yell at each other anymore so I opened my eyes wide to show you all the fury and hatred I feel for you. It was hot on the dance floor and I noticed your wet forehead sliding against my own wet forehead while we were looking at each other. We no longer heard the music, we didn't notice the people around us who were making fun of our weird dance. No one saw that our expressions were filled with hatred and that it was not really a dance but a kind of weird struggle. I didn't know where it would take us but I couldn't think anymore. We could have separated, take advantage of these few minutes of calm to think about our conflict which was going too far but we remained glued. The music changed and the DJ announced a tango. To the rhythm of the Spanish notes we started dancing more aggressively without realizing it. Our hands joined before us, our bodies glued. We walked through the crowd hustling everyone and we hit a wall with our hands entwined. We made a U-turn without changing position and set out again in the other direction, crossing the crowd again until the next wall. We stare at each other without knowing where we go.

As we are in our locked up postion again and our forheads are so locked togther that when we sweat the water from the sweat starts to mingle together on the way down and form a single drip when it comes off our perfectly posistioned batting chins also our noses are pushing into eachother and our mouths are perfectly lined up. With our fingers interlocked and our bodies perfectly alligned we once begin a strange struggle and we were running and smacking from wall to wall in perfect alligment. All now I can see is into your eyes I looking directly eye ball to eyball on you. We breathing all over eachother is a pit of steamy rage we run into another wall fingers still interlocked trying to purposly hurt the others hand but the squeeze could not be more equal and while one of each of our hands was doing that the other arm from both of us was around the back of the others neck trying to choke eachother. It looked like the weirdest postion anyone has ever seen and looked very akaward to anyone looking at it atill people still thought it was a weird type of dance. This was of course no dance this was war. As our eye brows started to move downward in anger and our wide expressions turned into a hateful squit. The most nasty looks two people could ever give eachother.Our noses starting curling up not just from the push on our faces but just curling up due to our anger. Running across the room blind only looking at eachother in hate eyeball to eyball we smack hard into a solid wall and froze in that poistion and as if on que we both went .f. U. in multal alligntment and we our lips moving at the same time we unintentionally started to kiss a little..

Once again we hit one of the walls of the nightclub. This time we froze against the wall and while we hadn't been paying attention to the music for a long time, we started another dance. Always in the same position, fingers intertwined, palm against palm trying to crush the other's hand, our arms were around the other's neck to try to block and choke each other. But we were perfectly equal in this confrontation. We started to move from right to left with our upper bodies glued. My hand ached as our fingers were intertwined with all our might. Your fingers between mine hurt me but for nothing in the world I would have released my grip. In our weird waltz intended to make the other lose balance, we continued to insult each other by screaming and spitting involuntarily into each other mouth. Our lips rubbed while our faces were literally glued to each other, our noses pressed, pressed against each other as we glared at each other with a hatred close to madness. While we had been struggling with each other for a while, we started to sweat a lot. Our faces and bodies glistened and dripped with sweat. I felt our foreheads slid against each other and under my clothes, I felt the drops of sweat tickle me as they ran down my ribs and onto my stomach.
Our weird and awckward fight brought us back to the dance floor. In a chaotic way, we danced among people without stopping to insult each other, immersed in our confrontation. We were like two pit bulls, none of us wanted to stop this bizarre fight that was taking on an increasingly savage turn. Soon the dancers pulled away to circle around us and began to cheer for us. I barely realized it.

As we fought eachother, I had no idea the crowd was cheering us on. All I was focused on was you. Our position was not changing as we ran around "dancing" glued togther. Looking for the slightest bit of weakenss in the other. We were arguing but no one could understand what we were saying. we were could hear eachother though because of how close we were to eachother. Ourforheads were sliding a little sweat was sliding down my body under my clothes as well.we were locked up trying to knock eachother off balance. We did a mutual sweep at eachother at the same time fell to the floor and with us both kicking we look like we were break dancing as one as we both took a kicking turn on our sides before getting back to our feet and standing up together like nothing happened. Then it was decided that they were going to make one big trophy at present us with it at the end of the night for being the best dancers in the club of course we were unware of this prize and they assumed that we get along so well that would figure it out amounst ourself who would take it home at the end of the night as we stared at eachother through hatred eye unware that we would be sharing sommething later.

We are not aware of the reward that awaits us. We are focused on each other, we only see each other eyes filled with hatred and rage as we continue to try to make the other fall while dancing weirdly in the middle of the arena that create the other dancers cheering us on. Our position is always the same. Two intertwined hands crushing each other while we have one arm around each other's neck. We continue to insult each other without stopping. I don't know how long we've been like this, but I'm starting to be out of breath and really exhausted as I'm dripping with sweat. I'm starting to run out of insults, my voice hurts as I scream directly into your mouth while our lips touch and rub against each other.

"It looks like we have undisputed champions tonight!"

A projector suddenly illuminated us as the voice of the showman resounded in the nightclub. We froze, eyes wide open into each other. For the first time we realize what we were doing and how ready we were to fight. As if we were out of an intense and furious hypnotic trance, We release each other's neck and take off our faces from each other, embarrassed. The music stopped and everyone applauds us. We look around, without realizing that our hands are still intertwined. We look like a couple when we have never spoken to each other except to insult each other.

"Come up and join me!" tells us the room driver.

A staircase led to the second floor of the nightclub, where was the VIP corner and the place where the DJ mixed. We blush, we look at each other and we finally realize that we are still holding hands. We let go of each other's fingers and head for the stairs, dizzy. I shake and wave my fingers to relieve them of their intense struggle against yours. I wonder if anyone realized that we were fighting brutally during all this time. As you walk in front of me, I stare at your nape and wonder what you think and if you are as uncomfortable as I am.

Suddeenly in the middle of fighting everything stops and everyones is cheering us. We suddlenly froze into a position hands still interwind and were out of breath. We hear somone announce we are undisputed chamions. Due to the position we are in eye to eye they suddenly go wide and my eye is stariing at your eye and I see your eyeball just looking at mine wide. As we start to relese the others neck and start to turn our heads towards the announcer our faces are still together and as we turn we become cheek to cheek and ear to ear while still holding hands strenched out in front of us. we look like the perfect couple to everyone around us like neither of us wanted to let go so it appeared. In reality we wanted nothing to do with eachother or  at this point we just wanted to be as far away as we can get from the other but there we frozen face cheek to face cheek staring right at the annoucer as if we were so happy together. As I was looking back and forth between the announcer who was straight and looking at you from side view back and forth. Then our heads started to part ways and we were blushing. We were looking around the room watching people cheer. I thought the maybe the people are cheering because there about to kick us out or something. As we both decide to take a few steps back from eachother there is a little bit of a pull as if we can't. We look at eachother then down at our hands and see they are still connected. We finally let each start to slowly let go.  Then were led up the stairs. Im in front of you and you are behind me. I very emmbrassed and thinking we are so in trouble. They lead us up to where the d.j was and tell us to each to stand in a certain spot but everyone is still cheering. There is a decsent sized space inbetween where we are standing. They tell us not to move. I think to myself this is it we might be getting arrested for this thanks to that black girl. I hate her so much but then I take another good look at you and still says to myself hard to beleive that someone with that cute face could be so ugly on the inside but I cannot deny appearence wise you still look very sexy and thinking about our inconter with such an attractive girl is a turn on . Anyway it don't matter were both screwed. stupid bitch! I think to myself. I turn to give you a quick hate glare but quckly were you are the only one that sees it.  Little do we know there about to bring out the trophy and place it inbetween us as best dance parthners.

We exchanged a hateful glance, proving to myself that we were not finished yet and that nothing was arranged. We were acclaimed, in plain sight, the trophy between the two of us. Cringed, we approached and reached out to grab the trophy. Our fingers met around the handle. It is as if it were a tacit agreement between us. With a somber look we had seen that the other was reaching out, we knew that our hands were going to meet and even intertwine around the trophy. And we did nothing to avoid it. It was as if we were looking for physical contact with each other, as if we still wanted to fight. And I admit that it was the case for me. I hated you deeply. Our hands joined around the trophy, we raised our arms to show our involuntary victory to all, looking us in the eyes, head turned to the side, without a look for our audience.

"What intensity between these two! You have to wonder if they are not rivals rather than partners!"

The room driver said just without knowing it. Between the two of us, it was nothing but hate, furious madness and ... excitement? All I wanted to do was jump on you so we could pick up where we left off. It was clear now that we liked it without knowing how to explain it. I wanted to fight you over and over again, no matter how. Even if it's strange. We stay like that, hands intertwined around the trophy, looking into each other's eyes with hatred, grinding each other's fingers against the handle of the trophy.
The room driver thanked us and asked us to demonstrate our weird dance in front of everyone. We looked at the room driver, then we looked in the eyes again. I was ready to do it and for nothing in the world I would drop the trophy.

As we reached for the same handle we knew we be back touching again but we didn't care we both grabbed the handle and quickly intertwined fingers around it. As we started to crush eachothers fingers and doing hate glares into eachothers eyes. we were asked to demostarte the dance again. Hell I do it and I want to do this again for sure. Its hard to explain why but Im likeing this even if I hate you more then anyone I ever met before.As we were being asked to do the dance again we were told that we would have to decide who us going to take it home and who is not. The room driver was so confident and believed that  we got along so well that we would come to a respectful agreement in who would take it home that there would be no quarrel between us on who had more rights to it then the other but in my mind I was saying to myself there no way you are getting this trophy it is mine!  Then we both as if in cue go to reach for the other side of the handle and interlock fingers again. Now we start to dance while holding the trophy inbetween is while our fingers are interlocked around each side of the handle as the room driver tells us to put down the trophy so we don't break it. we are so focused on eachother we don't hear him. We really don't want to argue over the trophy becuase we don;t want anyone to think were fighting over the triphy but at the same time our eyes tell the story to eachother that says Im taking it  with me when this is all over. We do start a slilent tug of war over it with fingers still interlocked pulling it towards our bodies but everyone things were doing a tugging dance but they can't understand why we won't put down the trophy and then we lift the trophy over our head fingers interlocked around each handle and move forhead to forhead. The so called "dance" is back on. Then people start to think that maybe we are trying to give eachother credit for the trophy we won saying that is was a equal effort and we were trying to show everyone that we only care about team work and people were becoming inspired by us and how well they think we get along.

We saw in each other's eyes that none of us would give up the trophy. In front of everyone, we started another strange dance which was for us a means of facing each other again. We ended up grabbing the trophy by the two handles on sides, fingers intertwined around, crushing each other. We each pulled back and forth until we lifted the trophy above our heads, now glued together again, nose squishing nose. I missed the particular feeling of our faces glued together, just like looking you in the eyes, forgetting the crowd watching us. I didn't expect to experience something so bizarre in my life. Also intense too.

We started to spin on our feet, like a top.

"maybe you should let go of the trophy so you don't break it?" guessed once again the showman who was starting to think our dance were really awkward. He saw our faces pressed against each other and he saw that it was not love, or fun. He saw hatred, he saw the growing rage rising in us as time passed, as we faced each other.
Between us the tension increased Again and again. We groaned and grunted at the same time, teeth to teeth, our nostrils raised, facing each other, like two wild animals fighting for territory. We no longer insulted each other, we no longer had a voice. We were too tired and too angry for that.
I don't remember very well what happened next. I had a friend who was present in the club who told me what had happened. Her name was Chloe. She is a pretty blonde with a cute face. She was dancing with a boy, fingers intertwined. They were dancing and wrestling at the same time, playing with each other. I think it's funny since I had done almost the same thing with you except that it was not a game between you and me. And it had gone much further.
She told me that we danced and turned down the stairs, looking into each other eyes, face glued, growling loudly. But no one had yet noticed the animosity between us. Only the people who saw us up close knew that it was not a dance or a game. It was a dirty fight. We were going down the steps, the room driver did not know what to say. He was mumbling. Some couples started to dancing, trying to imitate us like Chloe and her partner for example.

Then the trophy flew through the air. According to her there was agitation in the club. You and me jumped on each other throat, literally, sending the trophy through the air. We fought like two wild beasts, doubt was no longer allowed to everyone. My hair was flying while we were spinning among people. We fell to the ground in a frantic ball of legs, arms and clothes. We were rolling on the floor, screaming. Security guards have come to separate us. There were three of them. Three fatman with big arms. People were shocked and no longer understood anything. They thought that we were in perfect harmony, that a beginning of love was born in us. But all we wanted was to kill each other. We scratched, bitten eaxh other until they managed to bring us apart. We were taken to the exit and thrown out. With the trophy bouncing off the asphalt, between us. It is from this moment that I remember everything. Out of breath, we looked at each other, still sitting on the floor, people outside the nightclub laughing at us, wondering what we could have done. A white boy, a black girl, to be kicked out of the nightclub. Our disheveled hair, our faces glistening with sweat and our few wounds and bruises showed that we had fought.
Our eyes dropped to the trophy between us. Then we stare at each other again.

As the trophy went flying into the air this cause us now to become not only fingers were interlocked but we dirctly came palm to palm quick cause without the trophy in our grips our palms smacked due to the empty space out of nowhere. We were eye to eye, forhead to forhead, nose to nose, lip to lip, breast to chest, legs to legs, feet to feet, It was like everything was glued. As we got kicked out and separted the trophy bounced down between us.  Trophy was a little dented up but we didn't care out of breath and exhausted. We each looked at the trophy, then at eachother, then back at the trophy then eachother. At the same time we muster out its mine and both began to reach for it again. This tme we grabbed it differently though. I grabbed one side of the handle and you grabbed the other. we were tired and we slowly tugging back and forth on it from oppiste sides. The tugs started out weak and as we started to gain some breath it was getting stronger again. Now we satrted to argue again. Its mine I say. You said no mine. I said you let go. You said no you let go.Then we started to stand up in a multal way while tugging. We both went to grab the top piece wwith our other hand and we saw we were going to interwine again and yet starangly we did nothing to prevent this. We grabbed the top and interwind fingers again and the other hand griiping both sides one of the handles not touching. We were now fighting again over it.All the sudden the top part we were gripping ripped off and the peice went flying somewhere and our hands holding the top piece became separted and our other hands still on the handle. Our free hand quickly went for the other throat trying to choke eachother while a tug of war on the trophy. Then so unexpectly a tornado was coming in our direct path and sweapt us up. You think this would have killed us but somehow we were just spiining around and around. Now our hands slipped from eachothers throat and we were just gripping that trophy and we spun around and around. We were screaming let go of it! Its mine inside the tornato. It got so intenese that the trophy cracked directly in half and we got flung out of the tornato in two different directions. As I was flying through the air with gripping half a trophy I ened up crash landing through the roof of my house right on to my couch. Batter and bruised and could barley move. As I look up at the trophy I was still gripping I thought I went home with it and you lost but I noticed that I had only half of it relaizing that you must have the other half. So we both didn;t exactly win or lose but we didn't deffently ended in a tie. I never saw you again but Ill never forget that incredible and weird night.

We jumped on the trophy and started to fight again by pulling the object so that the other let go. It would last a long time if a tornado of unknown origin had not come to take us away. We were screaming like two possessed.

We scream then the trophy broke into two parts and I was transported directly to my home without knowing how. When I woke up, I thought I had won this strange battle between us, but I realized that I only had half of it in my hands. I was aching all over, my fingers were sore and I had no voice. I never saw you again after that and I was not sure I wanted to but I never forgot this strange and intense night.

Offline Matt

• God Member
Re: Dance fight!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 12:24:29 AM »