News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gaming Fights

• 23 Replies

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
Re: Gaming Fights
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2020, 03:28:02 AM »
I love the idea of going against someone over Xbox in Mortal Kombat, injustice, even rumble roses or any other game for female combat. Anyone is welcome to hit me up for this!

Hi would love to play you on MK or Injustice or even Tekken and DOA. Love to chat with you sometime on this topic.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2020, 04:46:12 PM »
Whoever posted that card game, its been updated since then. My friend Alana handed it off to a guy named Mistersteel. He's pretty much kept it updated since then. Most of the flash games aren't multi-player but the 3D fighter is. You just need the most updated version for the online. Beyond that might I recommend the Seran Kagura games. They are multi-player. Feature an all female cast, and almost most importantly. Involve clothes breaking as people get hit.

For those of us on a computer it also means you can mod it so the fighters end up naked. Consequently you can also make such adjustments with street fighter and DOA.
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Online Valen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2021, 10:51:13 AM »
Hi, i’m Still available on Xbox if someone wants to play

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2021, 12:26:26 AM »
I am replaying Fallout 4 again.  One of the game options if you have the Wasteland workshop add on is to create an arena and have two people fight in it.  Steam actually gives a badge for this.  You can either have any two of your companions (including several sexy women) or any two of your settlers fight.  The big difference is if you do it with companions they can't kill each other.  So they can fight over and over.  The problem with companions is they have default weapons so if you don't give them some kind of weapon they go to their standby.  I saw a youtuber that recommended giving the ladies one boxing glove each for the closest thing to a catfight.  Believe it or not I have not tried this yet.  Maybe on this play through?  Regardless there is a fair amount of sexy fighting between your female companions and female raiders and gunners.  For some reason especially the female companions like to rush in and engage in melee combat.  Maybe the developers are catfight fans???
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Anon

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2021, 11:14:13 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6h61ZXfz4

So, Fallout 4 NPC boxing does exist, at least.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2021, 11:27:07 PM »
I don’t know much about these gaming fights but are there any that look similar to regular girls going at it. Not so much looking trained in martial arts but maybe street fights or even boxing?

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2021, 08:14:36 AM »
Thanks for all the suggession and comments by everyone. Looks like we do have a fair amount of ‘catfight’ enthusiasts on the gaming platform. I just want to give a quick update on a few new games and workarounds to make them ‘catfight’ friendly. ;)

PvP Online Multiplayer-
Mortal Kombat 11 -

Still standing as the best player vs player game on the market. There may be others such as Streetfighter, Tekken 7 series or even Injustice 2 but with the flexibility of multi servers ,connecting availibilty across many regions and the crossplay feature where you can play against Xbox, PS and PC players in one platform puts this out of the park.

Catfight themed Gameplay- 4K and 8K now available. This gives better resolution and with the characters skins that keeps getting added on gives variety in selecting female characters . With having the mic turned on you can actually fight while talking to the other players. Usually if female players are on the other end of the mic I get my wife to sometimes play against them, which is kinda fun, nowhere close to a real catfight but then if they banter while fighting its kinda hot for me.

Red Dead Redemption Online -

The online version of Red Dead Redemption 2.
If you like western classics ,love the JT Edson versions of salon girls brawling or love the Wild Cats of the West story series by AhnaFights you should get on this horse.Crossplsy features don’t exist which means its either PC , Xbox and PS.  Very easy to join multiplayer session, whicever region you are in the connection is very easy and not lagging as it has powerful servers and the entire western world is yours for the taking.

Catfight themed Gameplay - You can create the character at the start if you are a bit handy with your eyes , you can create a perfect western salon woman come alive, any age size, race, skin colour can be used. There are many locations you can brawl rooftops, mud pits, valleys, sandy beaches , barns etc. I have had my female character fight against @Valen22’s female character in one on one fistfights on various locations. The fights were pretty hot and rewarding.

Heard many good things about Conan Exiles , didnt have the time yet to have a crack on the pit. It appears there has been new DLC content released which seems pretty cool. Apparently you can create characters on this game as well and you can actually fight nude. Imagine those 36DD naked tits bouncing off as you have your character punch and kick around. lol

So if anyone keen to try this out on Xbox let me know if you have Xbox pass you can get the most games downloaded free I guess. Cheers.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:38:50 AM by Wives Fighting »
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Online Valen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2021, 03:55:56 PM »
Here’re me and wives fighting having fun on Conan Exiles
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 04:07:05 PM by Valen »

Online Valen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2021, 04:10:16 PM »