News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Gaming Fights

• 23 Replies

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
Gaming Fights
« on: April 07, 2020, 03:25:31 AM »
Im not very sure where this topic should go under, then again Im not entirely sure if this should be anything of interest to be posted here. But Im curious...

Me and my partner play a bit of gaming especially online fighting games now that ots lockdown and having all the time in the world. I was hoping if I could find anyone who would be interested to maybe play some online games like Mortal Kombat , Injustice etc on Xbox Live. Would be fun to have the microphones on and have some banter.

If anyone is interested just drop a message. I know this wouldn't be many of your ball park, but Covid -19 lockdown happened and yeah anything to kill boredom seems to be the way.  ;)  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 03:42:10 AM by Wives fighting »
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Gaming Fights
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 08:58:25 AM »
   There is a Game " Conan Exiles "  where you can build topless Women and fighting pits. I also seen settings to set up your own worlds with other players on and your fighter plays as CPU when your not online.  If enough people join would be very interesting to see what we can create.  The game plays on different systems.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 02:56:42 AM »
   There is a Game " Conan Exiles "  where you can build topless Women and fighting pits. I also seen settings to set up your own worlds with other players on and your fighter plays as CPU when your not online.  If enough people join would be very interesting to see what we can create.  The game plays on different systems.

Wow!!
Thank you for that. I will be purchasing this tonight , as you said hopefully to create more characters and survival pits should be fun. Should find more players with the same intent, would be more fun.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 10:35:39 AM »
Since we are on the topic of games,  I would suggest a good site or purchase some good sexy catfight and wrestling games.  Barbarian games has some pretty sexy games listed on their website where you can play on your PC or laptop.

http://www.barbarianbabes.com/Games/FBGuide/index.html

You can play some demos on https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/668671.

I have foxybox, lovely box and busty box. They are fun and sexy to play with. 

There are a lot of flash games available on the net.  If anyone can share some more sites and games, I would appreciate it.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 12:21:18 PM »
This sounds awesome whats the links for the games i would deffo be interested in this sound class. Great Idea!

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 02:08:06 AM »
Since we are on the topic of games,  I would suggest a good site or purchase some good sexy catfight and wrestling games.  Barbarian games has some pretty sexy games listed on their website where you can play on your PC or laptop.

http://www.barbarianbabes.com/Games/FBGuide/index.html

You can play some demos on https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/668671.

I have foxybox, lovely box and busty box. They are fun and sexy to play with. 

There are a lot of flash games available on the net.  If anyone can share some more sites and games, I would appreciate it.

Thank you for sharing that R_u_alive. Will sure check that out. That looks sure as hot. Unfortunately not gaming on my laptop just my Xbox for now. But this could be very useful for PC gamers. Cheers.

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2020, 02:09:29 AM »
This sounds awesome whats the links for the games i would deffo be interested in this sound class. Great Idea!

Dvbfire1987 .lDo you play Xbox or Playstation?

Offline Anon

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2020, 09:58:01 PM »
There's the Titfight Card Game. It's free, one player vs a second player over the internet, runs in your browser, and it's made and still being updated by a user on this board. Seems relevant!

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 08:03:57 PM »

Wow!!
Thank you for that. I will be purchasing this tonight , as you said hopefully to create more characters and survival pits should be fun. Should find more players with the same intent, would be more fun.

You can also capture Slave Girls in the game and might be able to make them fight?  There is a gamer on youtube that show you how to do many different things in the game.   I didn't get very far in the game, but did enjoy watching my supper hot topless fighter running around with DD's
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Pedromalone

Games on line.
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 04:49:18 AM »
Another good fight game online that has a free demo version is at https://enlit3d.itch.io/heroine-rumble.  You can even customize your character a bit as you progress in the game.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 12:28:08 PM »
I am going to recommend naked fighter 3D as well.
It's A turn-based sex fighting/Catfighting game with both male and female options
For an NSFW game it actually has a lot of production value great animations and models.
It's still in development but enough of the game is there already for it to be enjoyable.
I'm pretty sure you can download it free or support the Creator for the ultimate edition.

https://www.patreon.com/nakedfighter3d/posts
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219

Offline Widowmaker

• VRChat Boxer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2020, 03:49:55 AM »
I recommend getting a VR headset, Nothing is hotter than 1 on 1 duels in blade and sorcery as you wrestle your opponent to the ground and dominate her .
VR chat is great for RP fights too, https://youtu.be/zoOAVtJAq18 .
I bought an oculus rift s but if your not a pc gamer the oculus quest is the best choice.
It's a little strange fighting with no resistance but there's nothing quite like actually being in the shoes of your fighter.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 03:51:10 AM by Widowmaker »

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 04:46:40 PM »
I play on Xbox but don’t know any good female fighting game

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2020, 10:25:04 AM »
Since you're on Xbox you can run Rumble Roses XX since it's now backwards compatible. It's an old all female wrestling game on xbox 360 and has aged pretty well in my opinion.

DeepxSix

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2020, 03:48:59 AM »
I love the idea of going against someone over Xbox in Mortal Kombat, injustice, even rumble roses or any other game for female combat. Anyone is welcome to hit me up for this!