News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

How to load a picture as your main profile pic

• 0 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
How to load a picture as your main profile pic
« on: July 31, 2010, 04:23:03 PM »
It is obvious from chatting with many that a decent minority of people on this forum (even those who have loaded photos into their My Pictures section of their profile) haven't found the way to load a picture in their profile to serve as their main picture.  This is the one that accompanies the name when you are listed as a buddy....no main profile pic, only a name for the buddy reference.  Here are the steps to load your main profile picture:

1) Bring up your own profile
2) Better to simply already have your favorite picture on your hard drive of your computer BUT if you don't, you will want to save your favorite picture from your "My Pictures" section in your profile.  Click on it to bring up the full size pic.  Once you see the full size picture, right click your mouse and select "Save Picture As..." and remember where you save it obviously.  This is where the picture will be saved on your hard drive of your computer.
3) Find the "Modify Profile" tab on your profile which is underneath the "My Buddies" section.  You can't click on this but below that are several link choices, the second being "Forum Profile Information".  Click on that.  That opens up another screen and go to "I Will Upload my Own Picture" and has a radio button by it.  Selecting that will darken the circle left of the text/select that radio button.  There is a "Browse" button down and to the right from that.  Click on the Browse button and locate your picture file on the hard drive of you computer (from step 2 above).  Select that picture.
4) Click on "Change Profile" at the bottom of the screen and that finishes the process.