News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queen Bees

• 11 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Queen Bees
« on: April 14, 2020, 07:06:03 PM »
I wrote this story via messages over 24 March to 1 April with the two amazing fighters who are its stars, Denise (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=34037) and Hyori (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=56216).  At the suggestion of one and the consent of both, we decided to share it with you.  The italicised comments are lightly edited from the originals.  :)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Me:  I would love to write a story for the two of you.  A taped-fist fistfight in an underground fighting gladiatrix setting, a deserted car park, with men and other women ringing you, betting on the one they think will knock the other down until she can't get up again.

Denise:  Ohhh.... what a pleasant surprise!   And Hyori and I are old friends, having done several very intense fights in the past, combining sex and violence in a manner somewhat similar to your stories... I guess you would have loved to watch those fights!  As for the setting: In general, I think we both love to play very powerful, confident women who just get off by destroying other powerful, confident women.   So let's see what Hyori thinks about this!

Hyori:  This is indeed an unbelievable coincidence.  In the good old times I did some roleplays with Denise, and they are among the hottest I remember.  And now that is almost impossible for me to find time roleplay, you generously give us this great chance!  I'm more than happy that we pit against each other, this time under the direction of your skillful pen.  And the scenario you suggest is very hot,  I'd love to see how it develops, hopefully there will be bloodied taped fists and wet pussies. Big kisses and hugs Denise my dear.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
They Meet

The conference was over (mercifully - God, those things are dull!).  Hyori had booked her hotel room through the long weekend as well.  It was a lovely property.  She slept naked and the sheets felt luxurious on her skin.  She didn’t want to leave the bed, and simply rolled in it until late morning.

She padded barefoot to the pool, her hair in a loose ponytail.  The hotel did not cater to families and so this time of day it was quite deserted.  Another woman was there, reclining on a lounge chair in the sun.

Hyori unbelted her robe and draped it on the lounger that she chose, across the pool from the other woman.  She wore a dark brown bikini, an athletic cut.  She slipped into the water and swam its length.  Mmmmm, it was warm as blood.

Denise watched her.  She was there for the sun, not to swim, but she admired the way the other woman flowed across the pool with a graceful dolphin kick, admired the way the water ran off her body when she emerged.

Maybe, Denise thought.  She smiled at Hyori.  Hyori smiled back as she settled into her chair.

Maybe, Hyori thought.  She made sure to spread her legs slightly for the blonde woman’s benefit.  The sun dried her wet skin.

First to arrive, Denise was first to leave.  Her black bikini offset her tan fantastically, and due to its small size it left few lines.  Hyori watched her walk away, watched her ass twitch as she did.  Denise knew she was watching.

Yes,  they both thought this time.  Cats have a sixth sense for each other.

The day passed.  At 4 pm, Denise went to the resort’s fabulous spa and fitness center.  The Asian-Anglo woman from the pool was there, her lean-muscled legs working a stair climber.

“Hi again,” Hyori said to the blonde via the mirror, without breaking her rhythm.

“Hello, swimmer,” Denise said.  “An exercise fiend?”

“A fiend,” Hyori agreed.

Denise wore a sports bra and yoga pants.  She stretched, progressed through her positions, building to and holding the most difficult ones.  Her body was lean and hard but for her breasts.  The mirror helped each woman watch the other.  Denise kept her cleavage angled that way.  She noticed that Hyori’s nipples were now hard beneath her bra and shirt.  Two layers.  Denise pictured them, stiff brown nubs.  Her own nipples hardened.  She rolled her shoulder so that one slipped above her bra’s edge for a moment.

Hyori abruptly stopped the stair master.  Her breathing was perhaps a bit harder than her workout.  She picked up her towel, and walked towards the door.  Denise was a bit disappointed that she was going.  Had she been wrong?

The fitness center had a heavy bag in the corner near the door.  Hyori veered to it.  She balanced, on her toes, and dug hooks into it, thick body blows.  Denise stood and walked over.

“That looks like fun,” she said.

“Oh, it is,” Hyori said.  “Want to try?”  Without waiting for an answer, she slipped around the bag, to hold it.  She held it tight to her body, hard against her belly and breasts.

Denise smiled.  She danced back a half-step and lashed her long leg up and into the side of the bag.  Mostly into the bag.  The toes of her foot hit Hyori’s side.  The impact of the kick to the bag rippled through it and into the brunette’s torso.

“Your aim was a little off,” Hyori said.

“Was it?”  Denise said.  “Say - join me for a drink tonight?”

"I'd love to," Hyori said.

Denise kicked the bag again, a sudden flash.  Unprepared, Hyori gasped.  This kick was lower, so she felt the impact in her pussy.

"Until later, then," Denise smiled.  "Wear something sexy."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Denise:  Wow.... what a great start! A quite wonderful mix between mutual sexual attraction and physical rivalry.... I wonder what will happen next!

Hyori:  Simply awesome.  I agree you have made a perfect mix of feelings here.  Eager to read more.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Their First Night

The hotel bar was not very busy, not at first.  They ordered drinks from a small table for two.   Denise wore her long hair down; she had chosen flesh-colored stockings and a dark cream skirt with matching heels.  Her black blouse was daringly open.  Her breasts were cupped in a black lace camisole.  Hyori’s hair was also down, a slight curl falling over one of her eyes.  She wore a simple classic little back dress that showed her shoulders off and that framed her breasts.  Her heels were black to match her dress, her legs bare.  The bartender soon brought them their cocktails drinks.  Both women flirted with him briefly.  He was younger than they were, and handsome, and quite well hung if the fit of his trousers was an accurate indication.

Beneath the table, their right legs touched at the ankle.  As they spoke, Hyori gradually shifted, applying pressure against Denise’s ankle.

Denise did not mention it, or say excuse me, or even change her expression.  She pressed back, and held it.

Oh.  Definitely.

Time to move.  Hyori leaned in.  Her breasts swelled into her neckline.  “You know what - I’ve known a lot of bitches like you, Denise.  cxnts who think they are better than anyone else.”  Would her crude words affect the blonde?  She increased her push on Denise’s ankle.

Denise turned her foot, and jabbed her heel into Hyori’s instep.  Hyori couldn’t stop a small sound.

“That’s the second time you weren’t ready,” Denise said.

The bar was filling up.  The bartender came to check on them.

“Thank you,” Denise said.  “We don’t need another drink.  But - “ she touched his arm and read his name tag -  “Rick, we do have a question for you.  Which of the two of us would you rather fuck?”

Hyori smiled.

Rick blinked.

“You can’t decide, Rick?” Hyori asked.   She casually reached over and squeezed his cock through his trousers.  “What if we went to her room . . .  and stripped . . .  and fought to see which of us it would be?”

Rick’s eyes darted toward the door.

“You really do think you can match me,”  Denise said.  “Wonderful!”  She closed her fingers around Hyori’s wrist and brought her hand back to the table.  “You can go,” she said to Rick.

“Let me tell you why I am here, at this hotel,”  Denise said.   “This hotel is owned by a very wealthy man with very few scruples.  This weekend, this hotel has closed the bottom level of its car park, three levels down.  No cars there. The lift has been disabled so that it will not visit that level.  One stairway is open.  Fifty men and women will be allowed down the stairs for the event, because in one way or another they are connected to the owner.  Go with me, as my guest, tonight.”

“What event?” Hyori said.

“Fights,” Denise said.  “Brutal fights, to the finish.”

Hyori lifted her eyebrows slightly.  “That sounds illegal.”

“Oh yes,” Denise said.  “Very illegal.”

“These fights, both men and women?” Hyori asked.

“Yes,” Denise said.  “Tonight, we are spectators.  Tomorrow night . . . . let’s see what it brings.”

While only three levels down, the lowest level of the car park seemed like an underworld.  Bare gray concrete.  Oil stains like blood.  Pillars interrupted the empty floor at regular intervals.  The other spectators,  loosely ringing the fighters, shouting for their chosen favorites, wagering, not only on win or lose but on injuries and submissions.

They watched two fights between men.  They were brutal affairs.

They watched the final fight, between two women.  One was white, her auburn hair tied back.  One was black, with short curls.  As the two combatants hammered at each other, they stood transfixed. 

Hyori felt Denise’s fingers brush the back of her hand, then intertwine with her.  She let the blonde lead her away, behind the next pillar.

The redhead fighter screamed in pain, the sound echoing despite the shouting watchers.

Denise lifted her breasts from her camisole.  Hyori unzipped her dress to her waist, lifted her breasts from her bra.  Never breaking eye contact, each woman sank her fingers into the other.

She screamed again.  In the carpark, it seemed both only feet away and also eternally far.  The crowd’s noise crescendoed but still Denise and Hyori heard the dull brutal crunch of the black woman’s fists.  They squeezed and kneaded each other, in rhythm to the sound, their heads thrown back, eyes closed, teeth clenched.

The redhead’s screams died away.   They fixed their clothes and left.

“I spoke to him,” said Denise once they were back in the lobby of the hotel.  “He agreed.  The last fight tomorrow night.  Midnight.  Fight me, bitch.  You need to know that you are not my match.”

Hyori’s nipples ached, partly from Denise’s grip from moments before, partly from arousal.  She imagined she could catch a faint scent of the blonde woman’s pussy.

“Midnight,” she said.  “Mmmmmmmmm - I can’t wait.”

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hyori:  Denise has always been able to pull the right trigger to make me wet.  I can't tolerate that. This is why she deserves destruction.

***************************************************************************************************************************************
It Begins

All the next day, they sequestered themselves.  Both minds were at work, imagining the night to come.  Through the morning, neither woman left her rich sheets.  Each slowly stimulated herself, sliding her fingertip over and around her clit.  Hyori gasped when she put pressure just above hers; Denise when she pinched it between her first and middle finger.  Each built to close to orgasm, several times.  Both stopped short, to save their strength.

In the afternoon, texts began.  The organizer set the one iron rule:  they would fight to the finish, until one of them could not fight on; no submissions.  He gave them each the power to demand one thing.

Taped fists, Hyori wrote.  Not wrapped - taped hard.  I’ll break all your fucking ribs, bitch.

Bare tits, Denise wrote.  How many punches can yours take, whore?

At 23:00, they were both in the carpark, far apart, on opposite sides of the crowd gathered in the center.  Two men fought.  There were more people tonight, loud and raucous.

Denise leaned against the wall.  She wore a satin robe.  She loved the way it felt when she moved, how it flowed over her nipples.  She opened the robe, and removed the small stud in her belly button.  She wore only black panties, with a solid border and thin side straps she lifted high on her hips.  The triangular front panel was partly translucent.  Her smooth-shaven pussy could be made out beneath it.  For perhaps the hundredth time, she closed her eyes and saw Hyori’s face, both eyes bloodied and swollen nearly shut, between her thighs.  She stretched out her hand, a motion that made her robe slide off to the sides of her breasts.  Her assigned second turned the first wrap of tape around her wrist.

Hyori wore a red silk hanbok, but hardly a traditional one.  It barely fell below her ass.  She always packed it for trips because wearing it made her feel incredibly erotic.  Beneath it, she wore red panties, lace where they thinned over her hips.  She practiced her slow breathing, concentrating on different parts of her body in turn.  She thought of what Denise had written about her breasts, and immediately felt heat building in them below her small brown nipples.  Small, that is, in diameter; when engorged - like now - they reached nearly as high as they were wide.  Her assigned second had taped her right fist already, and was halfway through her left.  Hyori flexed the first one.  It felt hard and dangerous and like a weapon that could destroy another woman.

At about 23:30, the men’s fight was over.  They watched the loser carried out on a stretcher.  The crowd milled about, buzzing.  More than a few of them studied the two waiting women, gauging them for wagering purposes, thought most of the men also fantasized about fucking them and some of the women dreamed of fighting them.

The wagering was done by mobile app.  The organizer monitored it as the numbers climbed.  The app continually calculated odds based on amounts bet.  The crowd was evenly split, the odds near-equal.  The house’s take was 10%.  He smiled as the numbers climbed higher.

At 23:55, they walked to the center of the floor, bare feet padding on concrete.  Both noticed with slight smiles that Rick the bartender had somehow scored a ticket.   The organizer raised his hands, called for quiet as they settled in place, eyes locked, two feet apart.  The crowd would not settle.  Last-minute bets poured in.  At last, their hum faded.

“Some women,” the organizer said, and the crowd noise went up.  He paused, then raised his voice.  “Some women burn to prove they are the best.  Tonight, we have Denise, and Hyori.”  The spectators roared for their favorite.  The air was thickening, turning primitive.  The scent of blood from the last fight lingered.  Their seconds took their robes.

He waited a long minute for the crowd to subside again.  It was one minute past midnight.

“Fight, bitches!” he shouted.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************
Denise:  Oh my, that's bloody brilliant. And Hyori really thinks she could be more fuckable than I am... she MUST be punished for that. Punished beyond imagination. I will have this bartender’s cock, that's for sure. And how well you described what I would do before such a fight.. pinching my thick hard dominant clit, keeping myself masterfully on the edge of orgasm but not releasing it. Building up energy and focus. I always do it like this, before fighting and destroying a bitch that questions me being the Queen Bee.. and it's so much more exciting when the fight is close, when the rival is another strong dominant Alpha like Hyori.  A true pro, who has destroyed quite a number of other bitches herself. I just wonder how long her tits will last... they felt good, the other night. Hard. Strong. Made me pretty wet, in fact. But I will break them, as I always do.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
They Fight

Hyori’s fist slashed low into Denise’s left side, into her floating ribs, the ones that snap most easily.  The crowd roared at the vicious sound it made, like a stone thrown hard against a wall.

“You were the one not ready this time, darling,” Hyori said.  She ducked under Denise’s looping left hand and rifled a second shot precisely into the same spot at the first.  Denise gasped in pain.

“Last night, after we separated in the lobby, I went back to the bar.” Hyori said as she circled, perfectly balanced on the balls of her feet.  She saw that already Denise was carrying her left arm lower to protect her ribs.  “The bartender was just closing.  I locked the door and I fucked him in the chair where you sat in at our table.  I just thought you should know, he had no trouble choosing me.”

Denise jabbed at her.  Hyori mostly slipped it but Denise’s fist still scraped along her prominent cheekbone and across her ear.  The hard, rough tape hurt.

Hyori hit Denise a third time, the same spot, before she could form her guard again.  “He was good,” Hyori said.  “His cock is big.  I think I’ll fuck him again after I beat you.  Maybe in your room this time, in your bed, as you’ll be on a stretcher in a hospital somewhere.”

Denise’s leg whipped up in a front snap kick.  Hyori’s abs were hard but a kick like that between her navel and her panty line was aimed below the primary muscles.  She buckled at the waist.  Denise lashed a closed fist backhand across her mouth.  The blonde had plaited her hair into a single long braid that curled in an arc around her head as she swung.

Hyori’s lower lip burst like overripe fruit.  A spatter of blood sprayed across the concrete as her head torqued sideways.  “First blood!” the organizer shouted.  Several watchers crowed.  Money was electronically transferred almost before Hyori’s knees hit the floor as the popular first proposition bet was recorded.

Denise of course cared nothing about who Rick the bartender fucked.  She cared very much, however, that Hyori dared to challenge her as the sexually superior woman, that she could imagine herself as more desirable.  She would punish her for even thinking of fucking a man in her bed!  Punish her beyond imagination.  She kicked Hyori in the face.  The farthest flung droplets of this second blood spatter actually landed on the white shirt of the young bartender.  His cock was already harder than he had ever been, and the sudden stain and smell of Hyori’s blood made him throb.

Hyori’s head was down.  Most of her brunette hair was knotted in a ponytail, but what fell loose obscured her face.  Denise waited, sensing the other woman was baiting her to come closer.  She saw blood drip on Hyori’s bare breasts, trickling down their inner curves to then flow together down her belly.  She felt a surge of wetness in her pussy.

"Get up, you little cxnt,"  Denise said.  "Come learn your lessons."

Hyori had indeed been trying to lure Denise in, so when the blonde stayed back she quickly rose.  She wiped her bloodied mouth with the knuckles of each fist.  She liked having blood on the tape.  She raised her fists and moved in.

They simply battered each other.  Neither woman was a trained boxer but both were natural athletes and had learned some basics.  Most of all, each wanted to hurt the other and was not afraid to accept pain herself to accomplish this.  For five full minutes, they hammered at each other.  The spectators saw clearly from this that this fight would be unforgettable.  Frenzied with bloodlust, they wagered more and more money, on any primitive gladiatorial harm that any one of them could imagine one of these two women inflicting on the other.

Hyori had meant what she had texted.  She loved to inflict body blows with hard-taped fists.  She remembered from her youth the famous fighter Duran, called manos de piedra, hands of stone.  That is how she felt, so powerful.  She loved watching the pain and panic in another woman’s face as her body broke under Hyori’s fists.  And Denise, the way she had dug her fingers into Hyori’s breasts last night, making her so wet against her will - she could not tolerate that.  First the blonde’s ribs, then when she couldn’t breathe, her tits. Oh, she would beat Denise’s breasts into sagging bags of blood.

Denise made targets of Hyori’s high cheekbones and eyes, the centers of her Anglo-Asian beauty.  She always sought to destroy what the other woman considered her best feature, as ruined beauty is the most crushing pain.  Once Hyori’s eyes were swollen closed, and she stumbled blindly, then her tits.  Then, her beaten, submissive face between her thighs.  She didn’t have to be able to see, to lick Denise’s pussy.   They had agreed no submission rules to the fight, but the humiliation afterwards perhaps could only end with begging.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Denise:  Her first punches were good, I admit that. Hit me hard, that bitch. A fighter, oh yes. That's why my clit is hard now. But the thing is, it makes me only hotter... to feel the pain, and to know that I can endure it. That I can take more than her, deliver more than her, and that I will make her curse herself so much for ever daring to challenge me. And after I have her begging for her dear life long enough, she will lick my victorious Alpha pussy.  They all do it in the end. And this smoking hot Asian won't be an exception... more fuckable than me? Ridiculous... no way I can tolerate this…

Hyori:  I'm enjoying every single sentence. Loving it!  I guess that coward bitch Denise did not even try to fuck our fellow bartender just to save her energies for the fight. And I see I talk too much...I guess that makes me the villainess LOL.

Well, she made first blood... I like the taste of blood in my mouth, it makes me feel alive... I will taste hers as well very soon.

Note the damp fabric of my panty, maybe you don't because my hardbody is glistening in sweat, but if you could get close enough, you would notice the scent... hitting Denise’s body is like hitting a brick wall... feels so good.

And eventually I will deliver more than she can take, I can picture myself sitting on top of her, pounding her to unconsciousness. Like a victorious Queen Bee stinging her rival to death. Only this time is death by sexual humiliation.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

All femfights have cycles, periods of intense violence and moments to gather strength, of restoration.  Each is intimate, in different ways.

Arms aching, the two women fell together in a clinch, a slow dance, each trying to lead.  Their chins dug into each other’s necks, into the trapezius muscle, with small spikes of pain.  The smell of the other’s sweat, and blood, and pussy, was intoxicating, in a way that heightened their senses rather than dulled them.  Their flat bellies slapped, their breasts rolled and ground together.

Hyori’s arms were under Denise’s.  One of her hands found the long braid down Denise’s back, and jerked it hard.  With the blonde’s head thrown back, its end nearly reached the top curve of her ass.  Hyori’s other hand closed on her wrist above the fist that gripped the braid.  The tape interfered, but she could just do this.  The growing bruise across Denise’s lower ribs was hotter than the rest of her; Hyori could feel its heat under her bicep.  She squeezed, imagining her arms to be a python with a jungle cat in its coils.  The moan from Denise’s parted lips, so close to her ear, was music.

Denise’s left hand twisted in Hyori’s ponytail.  She dragged her head back and to their mutual centerline.  No longer cheek-to-cheek, the slow waltz stopped.  Each woman's throat was exposed, but their mutual grips kept bared teeth at bay.  Denise lifted her right hand to the swelling below Hyori’s left eye.  She ground the rough tape into the injury, then her thumbnail.  She suddenly thrust her pelvis into the brunette’s.  The thud of her pubic mound into Hyori’s and the gasp of pain from her opponent sent a shiver through Denise’s engorged clit.

Their feet were braced.  The lean muscles in their legs bunched, especially their calves as their toes dug into the concrete floor.  Denise’s ribs, compressed in the vise of Hyori’s arms, stabbed her with each labored breath.  Mentally, she embraced the pain, just as she embraced Hyori.  It would make her eventual win that much sweeter - that Hyori had thought she was her equal, and hurt her, had thought then even that she was superior; to then bring Hyori low, to beat her lovely face and hard body into submissiveness - oh, that was what drove Denise to fight!  At that moment, her thumbnail opened Hyori’s battered cheekbone.

Hyori screamed as blood trickled down her cheek, but she didn’t let go.  Just the opposite.  She surged, driving Denise the few pumping steps into one of the concrete pillars.  The blonde’s back hit the unyielding pillar and Hyori’s body punished her.  Hyori’s tits drove into hers, flattening them, hard brown nipples jamming pink ones deep into the center.  That hurt as much as taped fists.  Denise’s legs apart, Hyori’s hips slammed the blonde's ass into the pillar.  It was the impact of Hyori’s clit pounding against hers through their thin panties that made Denise scream.

Hyori stepped back, to bring her fists back in play.  Hyori hit Denise four times, belly and breasts, then in her face.  The blonde went down.  She lay on her side, the perfect curve of her hip descending to the narrows of her waist, and then her shoulders fell open, her upper body rotating to display her breasts, the livid fist-marks on them.  Her mouth was bloodied.   The crowd roared and foamed.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Denise:  Omg... I almost had her, was already quite far in ruining her pretty face... fuck, my clit was really so hard when I had her that way, moaning with pain and I hitting her with my sting... that's the way Queen Bees deal with their challengers, bitch, seems you had to learn it the hard way... but then this dammed pillar, I didn't see it coming, almost broke my back... sent a shock wave of pain through my body indeed... and, strangely enough, the pain made me almost orgasm... because I realized at once that I would need ALL I have to turn the table again, to fight back the pain, to survive this...and then her tits against mine, and the revenge stab with her jealous fuck meat... Rick will tell me later how much  better mine is than hers, but that's for later indeed, first I need to end this cxnt... ouuchhhhh.... losing consciousness for a moment, embarrassingly finding myself on the ground with my big breasts on display... now, Denise, I say to myself, prove it.... show her what an Alpha can take... and deliver...

@Hyori: Love the chemistry between us! Reminds me of the old times!

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Denise’s head cleared quickly, and she rolled, her body tensed for an attack that didn’t come.  A flood of black rage filled her.  Hyori had hurt her; her sides and her breasts and her mouth all ached.  But more importantly, Hyori had made her look weak, momentarily dominating her tits and pussy as she pinned her to the concrete pillar.  Worst of all, Hyori now simply waited for her to get up.  This disrespect, acting as if she was not a threat, enraged Denise.  At that moment, she vowed to herself to utterly destroy Hyori. 

Hyori watched her opponent struggle to control her fury.  She wiped blood from her cheek and contemptuously flicked it at Denise.  “When you are ready, bitch,”  she said.  Denise stood, and raised her fists, and came for her.  And her first punch, the hardest Denise had yet thrown, was a low shot into the triangle of Hyori’s panties, where they were the wettest with sweat and her flowing juices.

Oh.  How good that felt.  The jarring, brutal impact of her taped fist hitting full on.  The way it jerked Hyori to her toes as her pelvis tilted, her hard sweet ass lifting.  How she buckled forward, her hard brown nipples dancing as her tits shuddered, her ponytail whipping up and over as her face came down.  Her lovely, bloody face, twisted in pure pain.  Denise’s next punch crashed into that face.

Half the crowd - those cheering Hyori - had subsided as Denise had risen.  The other half now erupted as her savage combination beat the brunette down to the car park floor.  Denise did not wait for Hyori to recover - oh no.  She stomped her as she lay dazed on her back:  her head, her belly, her breasts, her pussy.  She imagined Hyori’s clit, crushed and shriveled, under her heel as she drove it down.  God, it made her wet.

She pulled Hyori up and shoved her against the pillar.  Hyori’s body showed where Denise’s fists and feet had battered her, a livid roadmap of pain and blossoming bruises on her honey skin.  Denise hammered her breasts, right then left, right then left.  Hyori moaned piteously, her body jerking under each strike.

Planting her left hand on Hyori’s throat, Denise enjoyed a brief second of adrenaline-fueled exhilaration as she surveyed her work as an artist might step back from a canvas she is painting, though in this case with blood, not oils.  Hyori’s left eye was puffed nearly closed, as her cheekbone beneath it swelled and wept blood in a sheet down her cheek.

With Hyori’s skull against the pillar, Denise hit her twice more in that eye, wet savage crunches, and then let her fall.

Hyori was dimly aware of the cold hard concrete against her cheek and her breasts as she lay there, her breath hitching in hard sobs of pain.  She’d made a mistake, she knew.  She’d underestimated Denise as just another blonde with big tits.  She’d hurt her, but not enough.  She’d taunted her, with the bartender’s cock and with her arrogance.  Denise had risen up and punished her for that.

This lesson didn’t spark despair, or fear.  The full realization that she would need to go deep within herself to fight this blonde bitch to the end filled Hyori instead with a kind of euphoria.  Easy wins fed only false ego.  To fight and beat a true cat who was your equal, or more, was the ultimate test, a high greater than any pharmaceutical could deliver.  Hyori planted her fists on the floor and got up.

Despite her fury, Denise was impressed.  Not many women that she had ever fought would have gotten up from what she had just delivered.  This bitch had a heart.

And a foot.  Hyori’s leg whipped up and under Denise’s half-ready guard.  Her weakened floating ribs cracked like dry sticks.  The pain was like a sword in her side. 

No Roman arena had ever hosted two gladiatrices like these two.  The lucky spectators were all insane now, and their screams for more blood fed the fire.

Two Queen Bees, one hive.

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hyori:  OMG, the story is so freaking hot and so are you Denise! Just like I remembered.  But it looks I cannot keep my big mouth shut during a fight... not that I want to, anyway lol.

That pussy strike has been hard to deal with and now as my clit stiffens again I feel a dull pain mixed with an (almost) orgasmic pleasure.  From now on I shouldn't let Denise very far from me, it's difficult to calculate distance and reach with one eye only.

At this pace, I think we will be soon battling on our knees or even on all fours, with the whole hive in a tight circle around us.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Throughout the fight, the circle of witnesses had slowly closed around the two women, like a noose gradually tightening on a condemned neck.  This had been a spectacle beyond anything they had imagined when they had paid for admission, and every person instinctively sought intimacy to the violence.  The other fights that had taken place were forgotten already as minor exhibitions between meaningless fighters, warm-up acts to this cataclysmic main event.  The scent of sex hung thick over the circle, and not just from the two women in its center.  Twenty minutes before, each woman had been undeniably sexy, with careful, expert make-up, smooth unmarked bodies, spotless white tape on slender hands.  Now they were warriors with dark and blood-stained fists, and so much more erotic.  The cock of every man watching was hard, aching to thrust between their bruised tits, to cum in the sweat and blood collected there.  Every woman was as wet as they were, desperate to kiss, and then bite, their bloodied lips, to grind her clit against theirs, to try to force one of these queens to cum helplessly.  A stunning redhead, with her juices trickling down the insides of her stockinged thighs, texted the organizer demanding he arrange for her to fight whichever bitch ultimately won.  Her list of vicious conditions gave even him pause, although at the same time it made his cock throb.  Perhaps someday, he thought.  He saved the text.

Denise circled to Hyori’s left, pursuing her blind spot.  She kept her arm low to guard her ribs, as now every breath for her was a knife.  Hyori turned with her, her head tilted exaggeratedly to her left to keep Denise within the sight of her right eye; her left was now swollen completely shut, a wet welt of tears and blood.

Injuries are exploited by warriors.  There would be no mercy.

With Denise’s guard low, Hyori attacked her lovely face and then as the blonde’s hands came up, she bludgeoned her body.  At the start of the fight, hitting Denise’s hard body had been like hitting a brick wall.  Now, her abs were collapsing like stone walls dragged down in a relentless siege; Hyori’s fists sank deep into her belly.  Hyori targeted too, as promised, Denise’s full, proud breasts.  She smashed them flat against the blonde’s chest, she uppercut them, her knuckles ripping up into their soft undersides, she ground the rough tape into pink nipples until they bled as well.

Denise gave as good as she got, perhaps more.  With Hyori forced to offer her good eye, it was an easier target.  Denise hammered her tantalizing eurasian cheekbone, then opened a gash in her right brow.  The swelling would come later, but the blood streaming into Hyori’s eye now meant she was nearly blinded.   And so Denise had almost no defense to overcome as she punished Hyori’s breasts.  How many punches can yours take?  Denise had texted, a lifetime ago.  Oh god so many, Hyori thought now, in agony, as Denise battered her.

Hyori fell first, to her knees.  Her face throbbed and bled.  Her breasts were swollen and livid with bruises.  She nearly screamed at the pain that jarred through them when her knees hit the hard concrete.  Still, instinctively, she lashed out.  Her fist shot between Denise’s tanned thighs, crushed her damp black panties into her pussy.  Denise dropped to her knees, too.

As Denise bent forward, from her side Hyori flung her leg over her head, the pit of her knee on the back of Denise’s neck, her calf and the back of her thigh closing like jaws.  At the same time, she seized Denise’s left arm, wrenched it back to the point of dislocation.  On her widespread knees, her upper body twisted nearly ninety degrees, her battered tits on full display, Denise shrieked.  Her ribs.

Hyori’s tits were also on display, resting on the sweating shelf of her opponent’s back.  She clenched her teeth and pulled the blonde’s arm a few more inches, and hooked it under her arm.

There were no submissions in this fight.  No referee to separate them.  Hyori did not think she could break Denise’s spirit, but she would break her body if she could, to prove to her and to the watchers who now crowded even nearer that Hyori was the better woman.  She raised her free arm, and drove her elbow down into Denise’s exposed side.

Denise screamed until her voice was gone.  But she clung to consciousness, and that meant the fight was not over.  The hive had come for brutality, yes, but this fight seemed more and more likely to end in permanent damage to one or both women.  Some spectators now grew uncomfortable.   The redhead woman was not among them;  she closed her eyes with la petite mort, and dreamed.

Hyori’s strength failed.  So many, she thought again, as Denise fell from her hold.  They lay next to each other, like lovers.

Denise somehow found the strength to move first.  She rolled atop Hyori, who twitched and moaned but didn’t resist her.   Denise spread the brunette’s legs wide with her own.  She pushed up to her hands and knees, then took her upper body weight on one arm, to free her other hand to caress Hyori’s battered breasts.  She gently pinched one brown nipple between her the tips of two fingers.  Her sweat-slicked stomach grazed Hyori’s.  Hyori moaned again, but the sound had changed.  Denise took her other nipple between bloodied lips and sucked it slowly and deeply into her mouth.  Then she drove her knee into Hyori’s pussy.

The crowd, who had been transfixed by the two entwined together, roared again.  Hyori’s back arched as Denise hammered her pussy again and again and again.  “You thought you could break me, bitch?!” the blonde woman cried.  She stood, and dragged Hyori to her feet, locking her arms in a full nelson hold, jamming her chin nearly down to her chest.   Denise displayed her to the spectators, turning her around the circle, until she found the young bartender.

“You fucked her last night?” Denise said.  She shook Hyori, snapping her breasts back and forth.  Blood and sweat flew.  “Do you want to fuck her now?”  She released the hold, dropped Hyori to her knees, and bent her head back under her arm.  “Come squeeze her tits now, lover,” she said.  He didn’t move.

Denise kneed Hyori in the back, holding her hair, then threw her to the concrete.

It is widely believed that most bees can sting only once, but that the Queens, when they fight, can sting again and again.  You’ve seen that in a nature documentary, haven’t you?  The barb lifting and plunging over and over.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hyori:  It looks like it is me finally going down...

I know the hive will not show any sympathy for the losing queen. But even if my bruised body is displayed, pussy leaking and wounds bleeding, I am a true warrioress that accepts her fate and will never beg or surrender.

Denise:  Thank you again for creating this great story with us!  As Hyori, I will accept any outcome womanly, like the warrior queen I am... on the other hand, truth be told, I would so much love to hear this once so proud slut beg for her life... and my pussy is already so wet for showing this stupid bartender what mistake he made by preferring her Asian cxnt over my Alpha slit.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Hyori lay limp at her feet.  Denise was suddenly exhausted, more tired and hurt than she’d ever been.  “Time to finish you,” she said, and raised her foot.

Hyori’s foot shot up.  Her heel hit dead center, crushing Denise’s clit against her pubic bone.

Denise fell.  In her mind, her beautiful, strong body fought on, despite all the pain.  But in the reality of the hot, airless circle of screaming people three levels down in a closed car park, her body would not respond.

That last kick had spent Hyori as well.  She waited, sobbing for air, but otherwise silent and defiant, for Denise to retaliate, to finish her.

The organizer was paralyzed.  The crowd fell silent as well, then began to mutter.  He looked at his phone, at the app.  Christ. So much money had been wagered!  His take was 10%, you may recall; but only if there was a winner.  A fight to the finish cannot finish in a draw.  The hive will not rest.

The crowd began to clap.

Denise stirred.  She wondered if her ribs were more than cracked; they hurt so horribly.  Her mouth was swollen and bloody.  She pushed up to her hands and knees, and almost collapsed again.  The pain in her breasts and pussy was beyond bearing.  She thought of her first sight of Hyori slipping gracefully into the pool like a sleek mink, how she had thought then, Maybe.  She looked for her antagonist now.  Where was she?

Hyori could only see through a slit of her right eye.  Her breasts were so swollen, bigger and harder now than any implants she had ever mocked.  Her pussy felt like it was buseojin (why had the Korean word come to her?) - broken, shattered.  As if in a dream, she stood up.

There she is, Denise thought.  Her vision was hardly better than Hyori’s, even though her eyes were not bloodied.  It was the pain in her side that affected it.  It made everything around her swim in its hot haze, like bees swarming.  She didn’t think Hyori would wait for her again.  The hive, Denise thought, for no reason.  She stood up.

Their arms were so much less strong than when they had begun, but their fists were still hard.  In an exhausted spiral, the two Queens stung each other, again and again, heads, tits, bellies, pussies.  The crowd chanted louder, and louder, in the rhythm of their blows.

At last, Denise’s ribs betrayed her.  The stabbing pain made her miss.  Her intended strike grazed Hyori’s temple rather than pounding it.  Her momentum carried her partly past her foe.  Hyori’s muscled core bunched and twisted, and her stone fists landed one last time, like a sudden downpour of hailstones, in Denise’s body.

Denise was unconscious before her head hit the car park floor. 

The chanting broke with a roar.  The organizer lurched forward, and raised Hyori’s hand.  Had he not held it so tightly, she thought she might have fallen too.  It was over, at last.  She staggered to a pillar, the same one against which Denise had beaten her so badly, and leaned against it, slowly slipping to the floor.  Someone came, with ice packs for her eyes and for her breasts.

Denise revived in only moments.  She wanted up, to fight on, but the organizer refused. They wrapped her ribs as they unwrapped her fists, the end of violence symmetrical with the start of healing.  Ice for her breasts, as well.  They didn’t look at each other.  Both refused the hospital.   A warrior fights to the finish and waits to fight again another day.

The organizer paid their hotel bills, extending their stays until they were ready to leave.  Anything they wanted.  He could easily afford it!  And, remember, he had the redhead’s text.  He wondered how much money a fight like that might earn, if it was ever staged.

Hyori and Denise rested, slept, ate room service meals, and soaked in their en suite jacuzzi tubs for two days.  Queens recover quickly.  In fact, on day three, independently of each other, they each ordered champagne from the bar, and each requested that Rick deliver it.  Both times, he was quite late returning to work.  He was very happy not to have to choose between them.  That would have been impossible.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Me:  Hyori = H = Heads.  The coin chose her.  What magnificent fighters you both are.  Thank you for allowing me to imagine this.

Hyori:  It's good that I could put that bitch in her place. Pity that I wasn't healthy enough to humiliate her properly.  Memories of this fight will bring me wet dreams for a long time.  Kisses & hugs.

Denise:  A big smile and many thanks from me, too,  for this great story... even if in the end I lost against that Asian bitch, much against my expectations. Gladly, she was too exhausted to humiliate me properly. Guess she is still cursing herself for missing this opportunity! You can believe me, I fucked the bartender all the harder afterwards, so much annoyed by losing my Queen Bee status to this cxnt Hyori. I am pretty sure that by now he knows quite well who of us has the more fuckable pussy.  :)

FawnL

Re: Queen Bees
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 05:58:36 PM »
...nice story...brutal fight...love it...   ;D

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 07:32:58 PM »

Great muses and collaborators!

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 08:01:42 PM »

..well...let me know if you need a fighter for a future story....  ;) ;)

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 09:04:30 PM »

Your profile pic makes me think of two strippers in the champagne VIP room with a big spender - he tips the bouncer $1K to bar the door while the girls fight for the $20K in his pocket . . . do you have a rival in mind?

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 09:43:16 PM »
Your profile pic makes me think of two strippers in the champagne VIP room with a big spender - he tips the bouncer $1K to bar the door while the girls fight for the $20K in his pocket . . . do you have a rival in mind?

..not really...been off for some time so I don't have any recent feud...you can pick any of your choice....then if you are doing it...
we can have a private chat and arrange the details, suggestions etc etc....

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 06:58:53 PM »
I was on the edge of my seat.  You, Denise and Hyori did a great job!  Thanks for sharing this very well-written story! 

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 06:59:57 PM »

This would make a great story!

Offline dani_slut

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 01:00:31 AM »
omg this truly is one piece of art

you're incredibly talented

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 06:15:44 PM »
Quote:
«It is widely believed that most bees can sting only once, but that the Queens, when they fight, can sting again and again.  You’ve seen that in a nature documentary, haven’t you?  The barb lifting and plunging over and over.»

True. And these queens kept their sting plunging for quite a while.

I was expecting just one copy-paste story about women-in-prison brawling, and discovered quality writing, or editing, if this story was written by three hands. I can give you a clapping of hands because one hand is occupied... somewhere... on the keyboard.  ;)

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2021, 02:08:40 PM »
What a story ! Nice job.

D69

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2021, 05:38:54 PM »
Amazing