News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Challenge To Ewa - Part II

• 1 Replies

wildwife

A Challenge To Ewa - Part II
« on: April 15, 2020, 05:21:54 PM »
Saw an old thread with the same name.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=82865.0
Knowing how moody/choosy/reserved/fussy/lame Ewa is, I was curious to know if she actually 'fought' this ThaAlabamaSlammer when challenged on a public forum. And yes, I was right. She never fought.

Knowing how eremophobic Ewa is and her loss aversion strategy, I am not expecting Ewa to fight me here even after seeing this challenge.
The only thing i want to prove that she is of no-good if you are not one of her dumb disciples.
And just in case she gathers the guts to 'fight' me over here rather than giving all kind of excuses or pulling in her so-called-friends to tell me what I am supposed to do and what not, then i believe this thread can make history. (which i don't think will happen)

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: A Challenge To Ewa - Part II
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 12:47:38 AM »
This isn't a challenge forum this is for logs of fights. So peddle your wares elsewhere good sir (as a couple I assume any dick swinging is coming from the alleged male half). And she may have fought the slammer since the slammer, like you is a beast with many names ;)

Don't let a Black Cat cross your path as you go looking for some curry.

This thread is locked down. And if you come at me publicly here I will toss you out no matter whose ID you flash on your friends list.