News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

challenge to all thick women

• 9 Replies

Offline Camila Hinata

challenge to all thick women
« on: April 16, 2020, 06:05:21 AM »
Hi. This is Mina Kim. Today I come to announce my challenge to all thick and strong women. No matter if you are black or white, latina or Asian.
I know my decision is crazy. But my aggression and will to fight drive me to make a mess here. I am born to be a beast of fight. Great rivalry brings happiness to me.
Try me on trillian if you are nasty or erotic. Wrestling, sexfight, catfight and especially sumo are all good. Let's have a carnival of rivalry and competition!
Remember, we don't fight for any benefits. The only reason why I fight is to prove that I am the better woman.
Any thick women especially into sumo wrestling come to try me on trillian. ID: camilahinata

Doomtaco

Re: challenge to all thick women
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 05:53:08 PM »
I'll take you on and gladly destroy you. I'll show you why thick Latinas are always better

Offline Camila Hinata

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 05:59:54 PM »
I'll take you on and gladly destroy you. I'll show you why thick Latinas are always better
I have even fought against thick black women. Will I fear you?
Any thick women especially into sumo wrestling come to try me on trillian. ID: camilahinata

Offline BriannaAmor

• God Member
  • Champion Booty
    • Da Gram
Black Women do Love Chinese Food
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 10:17:28 PM »
I accept your challenge Mina ;D

-BF
Juicy

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 06:35:31 AM »
Your challenge has been accepted Mina.  You may want to look at my profile for my size, as I will easily take you down to defeat. Or anyone else who dares step in my way.  ;)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 07:04:55 AM »
Oh hi Mina we already start our rivalry , im in i gonna be like hell for u

Offline Camila Hinata

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 07:56:15 AM »
Your challenge has been accepted Mina.  You may want to look at my profile for my size, as I will easily take you down to defeat. Or anyone else who dares step in my way.  ;)
It was a great fight although you lose. But I am always here to wait for your revenge. And I will fight back with greater power if you are not afraid. Your body and curves are great. I already remembered it.

Offline Camila Hinata

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 08:16:32 AM »
It is better for you to add me on trillian. Or our so-called rivalry means nothing

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 09:27:18 AM »
It is better for you to add me on trillian. Or our so-called rivalry means nothing
add u ? Silly its me Niloo we fought before

Offline Camila Hinata

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 01:03:23 AM »
ThickKellee, we have hated each other for so long. Why don't we settle things down once and for all? Come on. I am waiting for you on trillian. We should have a "talk"
ID: minakim