News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nineties Songs, Dead Playwrights and Kink Wrestling: emmawrsls vs Brandiprowstls

• 1 Replies

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
‘Nineties Songs, Dead Playwrights and Kink Wrestling’

‘The Overreacher’

emmawrsls vs Brandiprowstls

EMMA:

and I remembered her

that night, looking through the pulse lights of the club, the haze of the thick air, the beat of people tranced into the body rhythm of techo shuddering across the floor
when it all went to a background hum
when all the manic movement went slow motion

when our eyes met in that dreamy second stillness before we disappeared into the wave once again

it was her

and I knew she recognized too , that wide eyed , youuu? flicker in her eyes as I opened the door to this provided apartment , this dirty secret meet so well appointed playground that we're anonymously going to " compete " at

I'm the first to walk into the sunken room ..a thick mat almost covering the whole floor under the soft lights ...it makes my nerves tingle my skin even more ..

that hot anticipation

I doubt I could take much of it , every step further in is another swirl of all the possibilities , all the outcomes , all the risk
It's like a lovers whisper on my bare skin , that hot shiver that you feel..everywhere

touching my hands over my head as I stretch out ...more to distract myself than anything as I palm touch my hands over my head , falling my head back through my inner arms so my high pony tail tickle sways over mid back..
tensing my thighs as I flinch my heart shaped ass

it's only then I hear her standing behind me
only then I hear the soft pad of her feet on the mat

and wonder how long she's been watching me

BRANDI:

I must be nuts...

I must be out of tiny little kinky mind.

A heart stopping moment of prolonged eye contact with a girl I don’t know...a note with a time and a place...and here I am...in the apartment...stood on the edge of the mats...looking at her as she stretches out

The folly of it is delicious...and the risk, intoxicating...no...irresistible actually.. like a second dose of crack cocaine with all its attendant reckless, don’t give a shit about anything but my fix feelings.

She hasn’t noticed me yet.  At least I don’t think so.  She’s bloody good if she has. She’s doing the ultimate I’m gonna carry on just like you ain’t there if that’s the case. 

But no.  I’m good.  She’s lost in pre match anticipation. I know the feeling.  The posturing.  The stretching out and adjusting and checking to ease the tension...just for something to do. 

And I’m sizing her up now.  Checking her out as an opponent. Gym toned body.  Not hard or ripped, but not soft either.  But a wrestler not a gym bunny.  Maybe a dancer or a former gymnast.  Because she moves nicely too.  Lithe, limber, loose...and fucking sensual.  Why does she have to be so sensual?  I knew she would be.  Just from the way she looked at me.  I knew it.  It’s why I instantly wanted her.

Now I’ve wrestled choreographed pro style, amateur mat battles, in oil for fun and for money, in mud (only for money).  I’ve wrestled big girls, little girls, fat girls, thin girls, girlie girls, butch girls...hey, okay, you get my drift. 

Thing is.  It’s those sensuous girls that get to me every time.  They really get the body to body, skin on skin, sweat mingling with sweat, energy meeting energy thing.   

But not only do they get it, they use it as a fucking weapon against you.  Mess with your head.   Blurring the already far from clear line between wrestling and sex.  Make you think they’re into you, that they’re seducing you...and then WHAM!!  They got ya pinned to the mat flat on ya back or they’re nearly ripping your leg off and ordering you in a thick honey sweet voice to submit.

Yep.  That’s what I got myself here.  A sensual girl.  With a lovely ass, I notice.  Absolutely gorgeous...unless she’s planting it on your face as she finishes you that is...

She’s noticed me now, become aware of my presence, so I move my feet onto the mats as if I am just walking in.  As I walk past I turn my head to her hoping she will catch my eye.  She does disappoint. And her gaze is just as electrifying as before, no, even more so...

And in that moment, ‘she’ becomes ‘YOU’.

I keep moving to the far side, so I’m first to break eye contact.  Not a sign of backing down.  Not yet.  Too early. We’re not in full competition mode just yet.  But soon now.  Stomach churning soon.

You ever so casually carry on stretching out.  So I follow suit, my back to you.  Letting you check me out now.  Fair’s fair after all.  I’m not as supple or graceful as you.  I’m more power and emotional energy on the mats.  I wrestle more with my heart not my head.  So I’m letting you see that.  I want you to see that.  Pull my arms, each in turn across my chest, then shake them out.  Take each foot, bend my leg, pull my heel up to my butt cheek.  Shake it out.  Then spread my legs, bend forwards, first hands, then elbows reaching the mat, showing you my ass, bigger than yours, maybe not as classically pert, but just as deadly.  I want you to see that too.

Neither of us is saying a word.  It’s achingly, excruciatingly tense...

And so deliciously kinky!  Two women who know absolutely nothing about each other, meeting up in a strange location to wrestle it out in some private mat room to decide who is ‘most woman’. 

Like I said, I must be fucking nuts!

Finally I turn to face you.  I slip my black velvet scrunchie from my wrist where I have been keeping it, gather my long dark hair up, and slip it into a loose messy ponytail.  Then my hands instinctively go to plonk themselves on my hips, my legs apart, head slightly to one side...a confident look that belies my butterfly fluttering tummy and my heart in my mouth.

With no more avoidance strategies left, I have to meet your gaze once more.  I force myself to swallow...

And say:  “Okay.  How do you want to do this?”

EMMA:

"So goodnight moon
I want the sun
If it's not here soon I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon"

slow rocking my head forward as I drop my hands down and adjust my high pony tail , looking back at you through the lil triangle of my inner arm , if you were closer ...face to face..you'd see the pump of my pupils against the yellow green of my iris, feel the double skip of my breath over your lips but from across the soft light room all hidden away down here ..

all you see is the smug of my smile

I leave my hands up as you so nonchalant hip sway walk past me , resting them just under the tie of my pony so my upturned snow whites sit high on my ribs , it's all for effect , I started " competing " as soon as I heard your breath , as soon as I heard the nervous curl of your toes on the floor ,cat like watching you as I meet your eyes in mine ..like I'm right on the edge of breaking the hot tension of silence , but all I need to say is in the coy of my smile , the I fucking dare you of my eyes , the lazy hip tilt stand one leg to the side

and I catch it in her eyes , that she had to tear them away as she turned, and I can't help the smile

I love the taboo of this
I love the dirty secret of it
being completely naked with a virtual stranger to body and mind compete with the other just for some fucked up empowerment , and that delicious skin tingle risk ...that it might all go wrong , that hot implicit in the word ..defeat
it's that very second before your hungrily kissed, it's fingertips light pinch stretching my nipples , it's warm breath over the arrow shaped hood of my button just before the hot flick of a tongue tip tastes me ....
it's sex and danger, and that's always drawn me, playing with fire when you know you can get burnt

I'm lying if I say I don't find her attractive, everything about her is enticing, makes me curious to know more, makes me want to body to body hot struggle with her, but it's her eyes that get me ...glisten alive with the hot unknown that mirrors in mine ...
so deliberately I don't move as she starts to stretch..I want it to make her feel that I've made this into some kind of private show just for me ...that it's just to please me, and when she hot explicitly bends forwards showing me the hot round of her ass, the peek of her folds tween her inner thighs ..

...its exactly that

greeting your eyes with a charmed smile as you turn to face me ...I love the confidence as you no nonsense try to force the issue with your ..
“so how do you want to do this"
but I'm having none of it as I tease whisper back at you

"aww there's so many ways ( so deliberate up and down look pause)...to do that"

making every word drip with laced suggestion as I take my time drop my hands down, slow fingerspread smoothing them over the silk pout of my tummy, kissing my teardrop cups together between my inner arms, my small nipples so tight over my tell tale hot rippled areolas before I lazily rest my hands over the flare of my hips ...like I've drawn your eyes down to the power soft rise of my bare mound , hiding nothing of my petal folds
catching your eyes as you look up with a knowing smile of small victory

"how did you want to be ....done"?

offering the barest step towards you as I drop sway my hands loosely around the milk white natural skin sheen of my hips

"is it begging between my legs Brandi?"

ballerina toe stepping so slightly forward , my pony tail falling over my shoulder and fan spreading over my skin

"is it pinned under me all pleading ?"

before I stop still juuuust in front of you , feeling like the room is closing in around us , I love the games , more than anything, shamelessly, wantonly teasing, fucking with someone's head, the sexual manipulation, learning someone then using their so private desires against them
I love the wrong of that ...it's me at my best and at my worst all at once

"tell me how you want that done and I'll be obliging" kiss pouting my lips on the last word like it's hot with threat and promise

BRANDI:

The moment you open your mouth I fall in love with you.  You talk like sex, words glistening with it, dripping with it, oozing with it.  Gawd I’m in trouble already. I say one thing and you’re all over me, intelligent, confident, predatory, wicked, turning my leading question back onto me, answering a question with a question, arousing me and making me feel stupid and powerless all at the same time.

The slow sensual movement of your hands catches my eye as the move seductively over your abs, toned enough, but not ripped as mine are, your outstretched fingers sign posting my gaze even lower.

Fuck!  FUCK!  You caught me looking...lusting.  A gleam of triumph comes to those already mischievous eyes.  Followed by a little smirk to that lovely perplexing mouth.

And I’m furious with myself!

And then you go on.  Sweet syrupy sexual suggestion slipping from your lips as you play your little game with me, testing me, feeling me out...

YESSSS...I would like you to finish me with head scissors!

And YESSSS...I would like to end up pinned and broken under you!

Fuck off!  Fuck off bitch!  Just FUCK OFF!

I desperately try to shut you out of my head!  Ramming the door closed on you as you are half in half out, an inch further and you would be in, forcing the door ajar...but as it is, you have to retreat back or be trapped and crushed and I manage to clamp the latch shut...

...for now.

I keep my strict poker face, placing just the slightest of derisive smiles onto my lips as you try to work me, hoping it will be enough to direct you away from any indication of how far you just  penetrated my defences.

I’m confused.  I’m alarmed.  How?  How do you know? 

But you don’t, do you?  You’re just speculating. Putting out your little feelers.  And pleasuring yourself at my expense.

I can feel the anger rising inside me.  Fuelled by the fact that you feel confident enough to advance closer.  You’re now right in my personal space.

Like I said I’m an emotional wrestler. And all my emotions are aroused and heightened right now.  You’re winding me up every which way and my head only just about gets a grip on my heart and stops me from totally fucking losing it with you...

you gorgeous sexy cocky arrogant little...little...little...AW FUCK IT!

I take a step in and plant my forehead onto yours, creating a classic confrontational stare down.  A total fucking cliche!

Oh you must be loving this!  But I don’t care.  I can pull this off.  Subliminal menace suits my resting bitch face features to a tee.

My eyes are boring into yours.  My breath coming in short little pants as my rage simmers under a fragile delicately balanced lid.  I can feel the warmth radiating off your body.  And I’m fucking positive you can feel the raw heat coming off mine!

“Oh no, you misunderstand me, love,” I say softly, almost under my breath, right into your face, with mock calmness.  “You’re thinking about how it ends.  I’m not worried about the ending.  I know how this ends.  And it’s nothing like your little fantasy scenarios I assure you.” 

My eyes never leave yours.  My breath is softly brushing your lips, my mouth practically kissing them.

“No...what I’m thinking about are the rules of engagement for how we GET to the ending.”

Another pause as I steady my voice and try to prevent my adrenalised pounding heart from leaping up into my mouth.

“For example...shall we say no hair pulling?”

My hand comes up behind you to grasp your pony tail and I pull your head back as if I am a lover angling your face, coming in for a kiss.  I raise me eyebrows just a tad...mildly amused mock surprise.  Then I slowly put your head back in position. Reposition my forehead on yours. Slip my fingers out of your hair.

Pause...just a beat...for full effect

“But what about grabbing of tits...”

I thrust my boobs, nipples agonisingly erect, into yours.

“Are we allowing that? Do we want it to be THAT KIND of match?”

Beat

“And of course, the crotch...”

I jerk my hips, bringing my mound into yours, momentarily, deliciously.

“Whaddaya think huh?  After all, we’re both big grown up girls...”

Beat

“Of course,  no scratching is pretty standard, don’t you think?”

I tilt my head to the right, but with eyes still locked on yours, as run my nails slowly down your left upper arm and allow myself the slightest trace of a smile, letting you worry about what that smile might mean.

Beat

“And then there’s the absolute rule book no-no...BITING...”

I slide my forehead off yours as I lean around to brush your cheek with mine as I softly sink my incisors onto your earlobe.

I release the soft delicate flesh with a little gasp, but keep my mouth pressed to your ear.

Beat...beat...beat

“So, lovely girl...” 

I’m getting breathless now.

Beat

“What do you think of those rules for us...?”

Beat

I ease back off you, straightening up, but keeping within your personal space.

My eyes are sparkling.  My voice dripping with desire...

”Are they...SATISFACTORY?”

EMMA:

“There's a nail in the door
And there's glass on the lawn
Tacks on the floor
And the TV is on
And I always sleep with my guns when you're gone”

that conflict in your eyes, every lil flirt I watch them, look for those tells in your poker face, wondering what cards you'll play next and as you intimate forehead touch me I have to really try to hide the smile as you put your spades and clubs on the table

from my experience....hearts and diamonds are always the strongest suites;

so stand still submissive, like I'm offering myself for your touch ( touch me Brandi x ) that hot invitation that I'll play that role, that I could be your sweetest plaything

that I’d want that

drawing my breath as you body kiss yourself with all that stand over intent
so close you can smell the fingertip rich vanillary dab of Shalimar just under my ear lobe
so close you can smell the almond oil washed through my hair
so close you breathe the taste of my natural tangy sweet scent
it's like I ignore everything you say , far away eyes all distracted , fascinated, watching your mouth move as you talk , hint chasing it a lil with my own , like I'm thinking of all the possibilities of those shimmer glazed lips
and it's that one word that brings me back to the here and now .. drift eye open and close ...butterfly kissing my lashes off yours, all sweet curiosity in my purred whisper ...

"do you have fantasies Brandi?
all toss and turn restless in the sheets ?"

closing my eyes as you wrist wrap your fingers into the satin sway of my pony as you arch my head back...my open mouth touching yours so the barest ~awwyess~ moan warm shivers inside your mouth

“There's a blade by the bed
And a phone in my hand
A dog on the floor
And some cash on the nightstand
When I'm all alone the dreaming stops
And I just can't stand”

pout play frowning as you release me, you can't know how much I love that, that edge of pain, scalp pins and needles sting, it only ever makes me think of one thing .....being fucked
hip slap shuddering the heart of my heart from behind, that deep inner pitter pat stab, pushing back because I like it, that hot stretch right at the base of the mouth of my sex

that full feeling ..

the lil arch in the small of my back just before you stab the hard of your nipples into the silk soft of my so private flesh so my tight nipples slide your undercups before they kiss yours and disappear into the press of us, wondering if your ever sensitive there ...just like I am

the push of tummy into yours so I touch my belly button to yours just before you hip slap your mound over mine, rocking my hips grind upwards .. wondering if your thinking about the tingle touch of the very tip of my milky pink tipped clit touching your bare satin mound (just like your thinking of it now; )

that threat as you trail the sharp of your nail over the milk of my skin I cup your hand your hand in mine across my body , my wrist tight between my breath sway tits and I presssss down ...my open mouth quivering..that flinch of pain in the pools of my eyes as I red welt break my skin with your nail, deep pink red blood peppered tell tale over my flesh
flashing my eyes all frown how could you hurt me ?
before I can't hide the jar open, eye flash,fuck you I like it Ms Poker face smile and if you bet with me, I'll up the ante' every time
I don't care if I lose
it's all about the hand I play
diamonds and hearts all in a row

down on the table they go

“What should I do I'm just a little baby What if the lights go out
And maybe
and then the wind just starts to moan Outside the door he followed me homeeee”

dreamy eye, sway stand, limp falling my hand by my side as you pull me into you, the tingle touch of my naked body against you before I'm soft warmth on your skin, taboo vulnerable offer the peach of my slender throat to you, the double draw of my breath mirroring the sharp of your teeth right into the pierce holes in my lobe ... and I can't hide the breathless moan

just like I can't miss the thump of your pulse
just like I can't miss the quiver whisper like a lover
just like I can't miss the glazed hot in your eyes as you step back

just in that second hold my breath looking at you, unreadable ...like I could be thinking anything, watching you stand there all heart on your sleeve while mine's in a cage

" and it's all about satisfaction "

lazily, almost preoccupied, tickle tracing my index finger over the very base of your tummy, light circling your belly button with my nail before I dip it in, faraway smile studying your face ..the flicker in my eyes like I've just realized something about you ...a never dared uttered secret

"unless you're insatiable"

fingertip tracing upwards, outlining the bumps of your abs before the outer of my hand dab separates your cleavage as the flat of my finger firm runs your breast bone, as I run the spread of my fingers along your throat then light pinch your chin and ever so slightly turn your gaze to the very middle of the mat, aura haze warm light from above like a stage spotlight on it
the tip of my nose touching your cheek, mouthing my words over the line of your jaw so my wet lips shimmer your skin

' I agree to your rules "

giving your chin a sharp push, like I'm using it to step off you as I slow step walk to the hot circle on the dark sheen of the mat, over my shoulder back at you

"you didn't I was some back alley slutty catfighter did you ?" like it's an accusation

“So goodnight maa-oooon ;
I want the sun
If it's not here soon I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon”

pointed toetip, arch of heel perfectly straight, light swing my leg to pirouette turn face you
all ballerina smirk pretty
so deliberately bit by bit lowering myself to standing on my knees, the light above glowing my skin shimmer white , accentuating the lift of tone of my upper thighs, that message ...that threat
my knees sinking into the thick of the mat as I bring my hands up..flutter finger waving my tips at you, that tease offering

" come wrestle me "

“Well you're up so high
How can you save me
When the dark comes here
Tonight to take me up
To my front walk
And into bed where it kisses my face
And eats my head”

BRANDI:

“O, thou art fairer than the evening air
Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars;
Brighter art thou than flaming Jupiter
When he appear’d to hapless Semele;
More lovely than the monarch of the sky
In wanton Arethusa’s azur’d arms;
And none but thou shalt be my paramour!”

Nothing. Nada. Not a damn thing. I’m searching your face for some kind of reaction to my simmering menace routine. Some slight chink in your armour, some tiny wilting of your resolve.

But it isn’t there. In fact, I’ve made you worse. Like I’ve issued a challenge and you’ve accepted. The supercilious gleam in your eyes is brighter than ever. And whatever it is you’re hungry for...well you’re even more ravenous.

“And it’s all about satisfaction?” You purr back at me, all innuendo wickedness.

What do you mean by that? Stupid question. Or course I know what you mean...I think. Fuck I’ve walked right into it again! Set you up...set you off...provoked another wave of toying, teasing, tormenting that I can’t deal with...my introverted, private, fiercely loyal, open book personality can’t handle such a level of sophistication.

But I like it. I’m irresistibly drawn to it...moth to flame." I actually give a little gasp when you place your finger on my tummy. Are you not even a little bit wary of me?

There’s agonising pause where I wonder if you intend going north or south from here...and you’re loving it...thankfully you choose north...but almost instantly that’s worse...because you enact what you would have done if you had gone south on my tummy button...I have to tense my abs to stop them quivering to your touch...

You can’t do this to me! How so bold? How so...fucking shamelessly wanton! And why the fuck are you smiling bitch? Do you know? Do you know why I’m allowing you to do this and not pushing you away? Or smacking you one right in your smug fucking face!

“Insatiable?” Who? You? Me? Well definitely you...but maybe me too...if I was...with you...do you know that? Have you sensed it? Fuck I’m confused!

You journey higher now...between my boobs...pert still for my age...I’m secretly proud of them...but of course you already know that. Your hand ever so nonchalantly brushes them as your finger passes through...so casual...accidental...like you haven’t particularly noticed them.

And...and...and Fingers on my fucking throat! I’m letting you put your fingers on my throat? I never let anyone do that without a reaction...but I’m letting YOU...dangerous devilish creature...with me all rabbit in the headlights frozen vulnerable. Your fingers ever so lightly grasp my chin...tilt my head...show me the mats... WHY THE FUCK AM I ALLOWING THIS!?!?

“I accept your rules!” All wet hot breathless in my ear. But with a subtle change of tone. A harder edge. A bit of business creeping in. And did you just flip my chin? All dismissive and contemptuous. And no...No ...NO! I suddenly feel I should be defending myself...like back in school with one of those girls I had a crush on...so wanted to be friends with... and she would play me...and then drop me...passive aggressive rejecting me... I didn’t think you were some slutty cat fighter. And you KNOW I didn’t!

Fact is, I have no idea what you are...but I know you’re not that. I watch you move to the centre of the mats. Seems like we can begin now huh? Now we have YOUR permission.

But my resentment is tempered by how beautifully you move...before my thoughts drift troublingly to how I am going to take down someone with such perfect balance...you know...that wild undignified scramble after the initial lock up when we try and take each other to the mats. I’m really good at wild and undignified...hook the leg from under her...take her down with a gasping grunting splat...my weight landing on her...a frantic fight for a hold...yelps and whines...a sudden brutal abrupt finish. I win a lot of matches that way.

Not sure I can do that to you though. But you resolve that one for me...So irritatingly affected, but so poised and beautiful, you ostentatiously turn and oh so slowly deliberately descend to your knees. You don’t look like you’re going down to wrestle. You look like you’re going down to...um...but I guess I’ve already worked out that for you it’s the same thing! I can see from the way you control your descent that your thighs are quite something. Well developed, deadly. I don’t need the confirmation of your quads ridging out at me as you settle squat down on the lush pristine mats.

“Come wrestle me,” you say, oh so mock casual, your beckoning wiggling fingers, like serpents, luring me to into a desperate dirty struggle with you... in a filthy pit...somewhere on the borders of hell itself.

And then it hits me. Exactly what I’ve got myself into. Just how high the stakes actually are. It’s like I’m in an episode of ‘Black Mirror’ or some other 21st Century morality play. This girl wants to wrestle me. But she doesn’t just want to defeat me, twist my arm up my back until I tap out or pin me flat on my back so I’m helpless and can’t move. I mean, imagine what she will be like if she does make me submit to her or pin my ass to the mats. Imagine taunting tormenting terrors she will inflict upon me...No this girl doesn’t want to simply beat me in wrestling match...she wants to take my very SOUL!

But...but ...BUT...IMAGINE it if I take HER! Her and that contemptuous hubris of hers! The fucking humiliation would crush her, break her! She’d be mine! I’d own her! The only one. Because you don’t get an ego like hers from losing loads. She usually wins...and wins big! So I’d be the only one...And she’ll tell me I was..as I BREAK her...right here on these mats... in this anonymous room...her ONLY ONE... Oh the risk! The temptation! The danger! But WHAT A PRIZE!

I’m stood looking at you, in an exquisite quandary if indecision, mouth hanging open, as my breath comes in little laboured pants. You’ve nearly got me now, very very nearly reeled me in. Once I drop to me knees facing you and we lock up that it will be it. The Rubicon. And it’ll be an all out, all our strength, all our skill, all our guile struggle for dominance... Face it! I must be fucking crazy to go down on those mats with you... But I’m so sweetly seduced... bewitched... Oh fuck it!

“Her lips suck forth my soul...see where it flies!”

I stride across the mats to you.... Not dainty or artful like you...but big boned cumbersome, rangy strong...the peasant girl to your refined debutantish affectation... And sink to my knees in front of you, eyes locked, my whole body trembling in trepidation and anticipation. I don’t care if you notice now. Any semblance of pretence is over.

Now we wrestle. No words. We both know what to do. I offer up my hands to yours...interlock fingers...cinch in tight...breath hissing sudden sharp as we try to gain grip advantage. Biceps bulge...arms strain...forced up...sideways out by mutual pressure...scoot in closer...flexed thighs meshing with yours...feel tits pressed to mine...lovely tits...bullet hard nipples...my chin on your shoulder...your chin on mine...cheek to cheek gasping hotly in ears...arms straight out quivering...wet between the legs...frozen salacious stalemate...like some Greek warrior women statue.

And then we learn something about our opponent. My upper body is stronger than yours...not by a lot...but it is. We both know it when finally...both still kneeling...I force your arms down to your sides...hands by your hips...bending your yielding wrists back...your urgent intake of breath...that’s all you give me...but all my eager desperate heart needs...letting me know I have a temporary advantage...I’m hurting you now...just a little bit.

“Sooo Princess...now we knowww...nowww wee knoowww,” I mouth almost imperceptibly into your ear. “Don’t we?...DONNTTT WEEEE?” Growling the last bit...bending your hands back the wrong way...shamelessly gasping with pleasure...putting on the pressure...

EMMA:

...the face that launched a thousand ships

I love the hushed whispers that surround ancient stories
that smoke wisp caress their edges from the shadows

that Helen was a Bacchic Witch and open mouthed gleam in her eyes hotly watched the slaughter at the base of the walls of Troy

that she bathed in the warm sword splattered blood of a perverse jezzabel seduced game she invented just to satisfy the souls needed to cast her dark curse spells

that she so tell tale reunited lover fell into the arms of Menelaus on the palace steps just as they planned while the city burned behind them against the black smoke night orchestrated by the horror screams of pillage

that they fucked in the dead kings palatial bed "insatiably" for days while the blood stained ground scented the Mediterranean sea breeze that cool tease shivered the sex sweat of their entwined hunger

but no matter what story is told of Troy they all have the same lesson, the same message...

every armour can be penetrated if your aim is true
every armour has an Achilles heel

and since the moment your foot touched the floor in the sultry cling air of this wrestle pit

...I've been trying to find yours

I don't waste the moment you stand in front of me while I'm on my knees looking up at you demurely mock submissive, fleetingly showing you the inner of my wrists as I touch them together, that wicked suggestion that I'm bound in eager to please servitude mirrored in the knowing I (double ) dare you smirk of sweet promise

but if anyone is following instruction...it's you

as you so obediently slow lower and hands up join me .. just in that second wondering if you catch what I've been trying to hide ... the hotly intimidated flinch in my eyes as I drift them over your scalloped abs ....the awwfuck in the lil jar of my open mouth as I glance the tone of your gym arms , how much the risk of you turns me on , quick pumps my blood, flutters warm at the very base of my tummy ...If you see the seduced by danger hot in my eyes
..that I'm playing my bet all in
exquisite conquest or broken ravished defeat, there's nothing in between...ride or die

that everything I've done/doing has been for this moment....this trap

the half close glisten faraway of my eyes as you meet your hands with mine, soft snugging my palms up into yours, as you start to push into me , tremble shaking my arms as my elbows yield slide against the curve of my waiste sway dabbing my teardrops in the heavier of yours ..my flushed warm cheek sliding yours , open mouth corner wet shimmering your skin, the hint of a moan in the draw of my breath over your brow when you puuuush your hands so forceful into mine, the give jut of my hips, arching the small of my back, making my snow white undercheeks upturn, feeling like it flowers the thin petals of my sex with the spread of my heart shaped ass ..like it scents the warm air between the tight of our skin tangy sweet with me ...resting my chin on your shoulder so familiar intimate, my lashes butterfly kissing over the very top of your ear, as you bend my hands and call me princess ( princess of troy ; ) the wince pain quiver laced with a hot moan over your lobe ..the unmistakable that I like it

that I want it

like it's an invitation to overpower me with the ripple sheen of your arms punish me into the mats and make me, how dare you, scream in pain helpless in the tight of your dominant grip

but what I really like ...is the lie

like a behind your back lover cheating on you ...wanting to be found out just so It breaks your fucking heart and I can watch it in your eyes

that triumph in your breath forced voice
" now we know "
is the moment I wonder if you know

the moment you get it
that this is the Trojan horse behind your gates
that the last thing I'd every do is some upper body test of strength with you

..and it's the last thing I'm doing now

that every tease, every succubus mindfuck, every soft fingertip push of your buttons was trying to get to this exact moment, this now
that I plaaaaayed my best cards in my hand against you
when that who the fuck do you think you are look goes to penny drop realization .. that instead of calm breaking me with all that work out gym body strength in your spades and clubs, stand up facing me all advantage to you ...here we are on our knees sweetly led by your heart ...

....and diamond ;

suddenly knee shuffling, sliding, backwards on the sheen of the mat trying to get all that show me how strong you are strength of yours and use it against you
trying to make you fall forward and panic instinct your hands break your fall to the mat so I can quickly wrap mine around the back of your ribs, wrist grip them so push up against your undercups ,,sliding my upper body over the backs of your shoulders satin flesh press ..trying to push your pretty face low to the mat, bare ass up in the air and just body trap hold you

if she falls for my bluff
if she takes the bait
if

BRANDI:
“Her (sic) waxen wings did mount above her reach
And melting, heavens conspired her overthrow.”

I’m liking this...no...no...I’m fucking loving it!  Controlling you.  Dominating you.  Overpowering you. 

And then that little nipple stiffening, make me all crotch wet tingly MOAN in my ear...

Oh my god.  I’ve got you.  I’ve fucking got you already!  You’re mine, bitch!  All that pouty, ‘c’mon then’ sassing.  Huh!  I’ve broken it down just like...

But how?

Why?  Why would you let me...?

And just where the hell do you think you’re going to now...?

Oh...you’re...

fuck...FUCK!

You are slithering back away from me...knees disconcertingly and alarm bells ringing scurrying on the blue shiny, slippery mats...

And I’ve still got the power on...thrusting up into you...but there is no you...you’ve slid away...only two feet away...just that between us...but it might as well be a chasm...two miles wide...and I’m still all tight finger gripped up with you...and now you only have to pull ever so gently...because I’m still pushing...and my base is all narrow...not enough balance all wrong...

Your face...gawd..you know...and you know that I know...and that little smile...evil glee... barely concealed triumph!

I begin to topple forwards...like I said...I’m not graceful...I’m not all dainty cat like always land on my feet...

You slip your fingers from mine...releasing my hands with a disdainful flick of wrists...like you’re shaking off two pieces of filth.

And then the serpent strikes...you spring at me...uncoiling to smear yourself all over my upper back...arms clamping around me...hands interlocking and cinching just below my boobs like some low cut uplift corset...your own cute little tits burrowing into my shoulder blades...

And that’s all it takes...your weight seals the deal on my forwards collapse

I splat dive onto the onto mats...my hands getting into position just too late to prevent crashing onto my boobs...a breath taking gasp of pain hard hit...my eyes surprised, shocked...wide with sudden realisation...

“UUUUGGGHHHHHNNNN!”  A very unladylike grunt comes up from under you...full of confusion...frustration...despair

I’m taking your weight now, my tits compressed and disappearing into the blue matting.  At first my knees are still under me but your weight on my upper body with my hips kept high bends my back the wrong way!  And it fucking hurts!  So I have work them out from under me...giving up any purchase and position that I had...Just as you knew I would.  I spray them out straight behind me.  Spread them instinctively...(for stability you salacious slut!)

Your smooth flat tummy rests on my head...pushing my sideways turned face down...cheek pressed to the cold acrid smelling mat.  Your head rests on my mid back, your cheek nestled to the ridge of my spine as you smear yourself all over me, your breathing coming fast and eager as you set about taking control.

Fuck!  Fuck!  FUCK!  I’m panicking now.  I’m soooo vulnerable. And your languid, sensual mood has been replaced by a scary predatory urgency.

I brace my legs and try to roll us to the left...
Then I switch the other way...hoping to catch you moving in the wrong direction and use your weight gains you..
But you go with it, riding it out, surfing your naked body over mine and keeping yourself mounted on me...

Okay. Fuck you, bitch!  I’ll just power out! 

POWWWWERRRR!

OUUTTT!

I jerk my hips off the mat, kick my legs out straight behind me!  To fucking FLING you off!

But you hold on...like a bronco rider..clinging to my ribs...all cosy and tight.

And all I achieve is a huge crash onto the mats with my leaden heavy legs and some nasty mat burns on my knees.

REPEAT!  TRY AGAIN! 

HUGE EXPENDITURE OF EFFORT!

GREAT GASPING GROAN!

JEEZZUSSS!...SAME...FUCKING...OUTCOME!

Repeat...tr....try...try again...

But I can’t...not just yet...I’m temporarily embarrassed in the explosive energy department...nothing left in the tank for now...no point in trying...sweat it out...take what she dishes out...try to recover...wait for an opening...fuck!...how has it come to this so soon?

Because my lungs are bursting...and my fucking face is turned sideways, sandwiched between your abs and the mat...and your furiously nuzzling my cheek with your lower belly trying to make it harder for me to gulp down air...and as my nostrils flare and try to snort in much needed oxygen I can smell your scent, your shameless arousal...

You’re  enjoying this!  This is fucking turning you on!  You fucking kinky psycho!

Another burst of angry blind frustration...”NNNNNNHHHHHH!”...body wriggling furiously, feet scrabbling for grip and drive...we move inch by inch, a foot in total maybe...but you keep riding me...stay mounted...and I subside...panting...bleating...tamed...broken like a wild mare...

And then...in feeble desperation...I bring my hands up...each one sliding caressing each of your full hips to then grab your perfect flexed heart shaped ass...each one pawing a butt cheek...hoping to dislodge you...hoping to distract you...

hoping...hoping...
hoping for anything

EMMA:

"I came now hither of mine own accord"

just as you so come hither fell in a trap of my accord

(and to quote 15th century occult quill written, dark ink capillary staining parchment, scrawled under conspiratorial candlelight )

I am.. ' glutted with conceit, for my vain pleasure"

I'm the girl you wanted to be friends with at school, that you secretly had a crush on
that you watched make out with that cute boy at a party out of the jealous corner of your eye
the girl you stab in the heart watched secret lover squeeze her friends hand

learning games before I even knew what they meant, now I'm all growed up sweetly suburban prim and proper ..

except when I'm in some dirty secret kink battle for contemptuous victory or defeated abandon
then I'm her all over again and that eye flash smile I give in that same second as you start to fall forward is that same fuck you smirk I gave you when I caught you corner of the eye watching me kiss ..

back\                 / and I hope
                when I \           / it hurts
                  led you\      /just as
                             on\ /much

resting my chin over the bumps of your spine, every strain breath shiver cool over the struggle sheen of your skin , ..trying to squeeze my arms every time you twist or foot push forward, trying to push your breath from you bit by bit ...you could fill volumes on what I don't know about wrestling but what I do know is that it's all about position, trying to get ...on top
trying to get them to vain struggle tire

...trying to get them exactly where you want them *

every time you push forward I barely hang onto you ..part of me eye wide panic looking over the outlined muscle of your strength, that hot sex stab knowing if I get pinned by you I'd never get away , and that's the danger that really turns me on...that I'm cheating, that you should beat me so easily ms biceps
that's what draws me to stronger opponent's, gym girls and muscle guys , ...wrestling with guile and pretty lies to try and sweetly trap .. all lil red riding hood playing with wolves... and sometimes.....when it's all gone wrong..

...... I've been eaten alive

breathless holding onto you as you drop your hips flat to the mat and spread your legs ( for stability ; ) witch smiling at my "awwww" charmed moan, not missing that suggestion that you're doing it just for me .. that you're offering yourself, all hotly receptive

that slutty implied
when you're all blushing bride

if you could see my eyes you'd see the hot glaze, but you'd also see waiting for that moment anticipation
and it's the moment your finger spreading hands slide the flare of my hips ..the moment they fingertip indent the so private soft of my undercheeks ..the moment I arch back to your touch like i would with a lover ..the moment you glance up at the tops of my milk thighs so close to your flushed face ..

suddenly pushing off my curled toes in the sink of the mat ..slipping my hands down towards the very base of your tummy before I grip them ..lifting my hips over the back of your head as I spread and close my legs

trying to trap your head tween in cool silk of my inner thighs , hearting my ass over the back of your head , warmth pushing on the back of your neck, my body soft pressed over the hard of your back..as i try and straight leg, pivoted locked feet, head squeeze scissor you

trying to get you exactly where I want you *

between my legs ;

BRANDI:

“Tis magic, magic that hath ravished me.”

I’m wasted.  Spent.  And I’m furious.  Because I’ve spent myself for nothing.  A foot of mat is all.  And even then you rode me all the way.  Like a hot clammy surfer. Until I’m flattened to the pungent rubber, stinging, sweat salt in the wounds, mat burned red tits crushed under me by your weight. And your fucking pouting pussy nestled onto the back of my head, pressing my face into the shiny blue floor.

But then a moment of hope.  My hands, blindly wandering over your delicious lower body curves seem to have provoked a reaction.  Initially a slight, almost indiscernible parting or your legs.  And then you seem to be opening yourself up for me, your bubble butt flexing as your dancer’s legs begin to spread.

Mmmmm....yess....yesssss!  I fucking knew it you slut!  Once we got up close and personal, down and dirty with the feel and heat and smell of emotionally charged, adrenaline energised flesh, I knew you’d just fucking melt into the lust bucket that you are.  Mmm...Gawd....let me feel your lust, your wetness!  Grant me access.  Let me in, bitch.  That’s it!  Open them up!  Spread them for me!  I’ll  have you yelling and gushing in no time!  And then we’ll see who’s the dominant one.  Just exactly who’s the alpha here!  I’m gonna....O
              H
              F
              U
              C
              C
              K
              K
              !!

Spiralling hope turns to plummeting despair. 

Deliciously damp dank flesh, furnace hot, envelopes my ears and presses stickily against my cheeks. 

And then those long lean firm legs close around my head abruptly with an audible SNAP!

HEADSCISSORS!  Fuck!  Fuck! FUCCKK! 

Why didn’t I see that!?!?  Christ!  I even lifted my head for you as the tips my probing fingers began to brush against your engorged labia! 

Stupid!  Stupid!  FUCKING STUPID!

And then it all falls into place.  You’re a one trick pony.  One of those girls who can’t really wrestle but generally has two  or more of the following:  fit, agile, strong for her size, flexible, lovely balance...and they all have one move.  Just one!  One that they do well.  Really well!  And they go for it all the time! 
And it’s predictable. 
And it’s inevitable.
And it’s effective.
And relentless.
And draining.
And demoralising.

And fucking total shit if you are up against it!

And that’s what you are.  And your move is a fucking scissors isn’t it?  Of course it is!  That poise. That balance.  That limber easy flexibility. Those toned legs that you so languidly snake around your opponent.  Fuck I hate the scissors girls!  Hate them...and love them too.  Because there is nothing sexier than being held between your lover’s legs, all clingy and desperate yearning or all dreamy and delicious spent, depending on whether we are talking pre or post orgasm.

So when those legs snapped shut and I found my face gripped tightly by your upper inner thighs...and I MEAN...UPPER...INNER...thighs...for a moment, just a fleeting moment, there was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be! 

But then, you’re a tease too!  A flaunter and taunter!  So of course we’re talking upper inner thighs for your scissors locked around my head, your perfect moist quim pressed insistently to the back of my head.

I let out a hope turning to despair moan as a treacherous unruly panic begins to rise in my stomach. 

Because now you have me between those legs.  And we both know that’s exactly where you want me...

EMMA:

Thy lips are chill *

Flashback, when I said : " is it begging between my legs Brandi " ?

Flashback, when you thought : YESSSS...I would like you to finish me with head scissors!

and in that second you answered in your eyes lash flutter
it wasn't in the threat tense of your body, the huff breath contempt brush off in your smile

it was the hotyesss flinch in your eyes
where the truth never lies

when you were too busy looking at the sugar to see the spice
when you tried to shut the door and i was already inside ;

ballerina fifth position as I lay over your back, touching the outers of my en pointe' crossed feet together , so it pushes out and silk shapes the very tips of my inner thighs to the press of your flushed cheeks, sliding my turned face over your hip before I warm cheek rest over the curve of your ass , my every breath shivers hot over the so personal of your inner cheek, every rushed draw of my breath scented intimate rich of your underneath writhing, all fuck with your head message, that exquisite powerless

Linger awhile. . .so fair thou art x *

dab touching my nipples to the small of your back before they disappear ballooned into the tight of my body hug, pulling my locked hands in your tummy in with each squeeze, now I've got you (almost) ..
...exactly
         where i
                 want
                     ...you ...
the insist cling,wear you down, of my body hug going to a ass push back leg squeeze light grind and i don't even try and hide the moan as I grind back my hips over the back of your head, that hot rush of control mixed with the breath exhale relief lying my way here

How changed in fashion
                                 Thy passion *

milk white flaring my ass over the sweat damp back of your hair, the lil hip jar as I slick slide my clit over the spine bumps perched raised on the back of your neck ...and i wonder if you know...
              exactly
                       what
                              I'm doing ..
that every squeeze of my legs I'm inner squeezing inside, foamy up clenching like I've got a ghost cock inside me all secret pleasure self teasing ..that I'm using you for my vain pleasure *

when you're...helpless

is that what you think about that when your gym sweat , catch your breath, flushed, sculpting yourself all amazon, having all that strength.......taken, all helpless dominated ? is that your fantasy toss turn restless in the sheets x ?
and every penny that drops in your head as it all falls into place in the midst of a blinding flash pump of my legs, is right ...
that i am a one trick pony and I just took you for a ride
that I'm no wrestler, all the clutches and holds that sound like a whole other language when I only talk in scissors and you with all your experience here you are all tight between them and i can't help wondering, if its ...
                  exactly
                          what
                                 you
                                      wanted ..
the shift of my locked fingers in ripple movement of those bump hot abs, as i slip one hand, wrapped tight fingers, around my wrist ..making my other hand free pendant like flat sliding down over the base of your belly ..my fingers spreading like an upside down V ..

Flashback, when you said " “You’re thinking about how it ends. I’m not worried about the ending. I know how this ends."

turning my face over your ass, my hair sticking over your gloss skin, teeth dragging your ass cheek .. whispering right tween your cheeks, right over your (helpless) exposed glisten folds, as my fingers close from underneath

" now that I'm at your ends Brandi , I want my answer "

punctuating every mock sugar sweet word with a pump squeeze of my legs, the very moment my V fingers slide either side of your spread leg pout lips and soft scissor roll them finger tip together, implicit lacing the double meaning

" how did you want to be ...done " ?

trying to slap my words across your face
trying to make you fucking crazy
trying to make you buck panic under me

because that very second you do is the second I use it to try and body throw roll us sideways ...where I can fully trap your slender neck in the kick of my legs, point them criss crossed to the wall and show you how this one trick pony really likes to ride

BRANDI:

OMG!

Such a shameless moan!

DIRTY SLUT!  How could you? 

Your smooth soft cheek nestles against my own smooth soft cheek ...warm panting breath on my sweat slicked skin which is suddenly glistening like I’m  bathed in oil...wet pussy on the back of my neck...feel you adjusting your position...searching...seeking out just the right spot...your hip clutch suddenly tightens...oh god you’ve found it.... right on the clit!

My that makes my heart shrivel just a little more.  Because there are two types of girl wrestlers. Some are distracted if a match turns sexual. They lose their focus, their intensity.   That was my hope about prissy little you when l let my hands wander oh so casually deliberate over your ass a moment ago.

But then there is the other kind.  YOUR KIND.  The ones for whom wrestling is sex.  And sex is wrestling. They don’t lose their focus when the battle turns sexy.  They just get more and more intense.  And the more aroused they become the more savage they become until in the end when you can’t tell whether finishing you caused her orgasm or her orgasm enabled her to find the energy to finish you.

And I can feel your arousal growing.

And your intensity mounting.

And I’m getting scared.

And what’s that you are whispering?  All so honey sweet in tone but so acidic sarcastic in meaning.  With your damp pliant thighs clamped around my ears I can barely make out the words slipping so deliciously breathless from your lips.  But I get the gist.  You’re reminding me that I told you I knew how this wrestling match would end...

Dear God.  I never thought it would be like this.

So swift

So decisive

So FUCKING HUMILIATING

How can this be happening?  How did I end up here...with you clinging to me...riding me...working me with both arms and legs...brazenly pleasuring yourself as you grind your scissors...your one and only fucking hold! 

YOU!!!

ALL

OVER

ME!!!

HOW?

No no no! Not that bitch!  I deny it...deny it....DENY. I know you’re trying to think that into my head.  But I damn well didn’t want this.  I DIDNT!  I came here to out wrestle you.  To show you my fantastic array of moves.  Let you feel my gym honed strength and my superb conditioning.  Leave you beaten and humiliated on the mat.  That’s why I came here, bitch!  To this seedy place.  To meet a total stranger.  And wrestle her.  And break her.  Maybe pleasure myself on her face if I’m feeling sexy after all that skin to skin contact, body heat and sweat, struggle.  Maybe force a tear to roll down her cheek as I leave.  Experience that feeling of superiority. Of ultimate power:

“All things that move between the quiet poles
Shall be at my command.”

I didn’t want this. I NEVER want this!  This...this is abhorrent to me!  This is the risk.  The danger.  The thing that draws me irresistibly to play this game.  This is the price that might have to be paid!  This is when it ALL goes wrong!

A sharp intake of breath.  Then a long drawn out barely audible exhale whilst my mouth gapes as your fingers snake across my taut abs in a southerly direction. I try to stop their steady progress by flattening my stomach to the mat, knowing where they are heading, having more than a suspicion of their intention.  But they are insistent. Relentless. And soon find their quarry.  My labia tingle and ooze wetness so treacherously at their feather like touch.  Oohhh you’re so good at that!  So...sooo...nice!

Oh God!  I’ll cum.  You’re going to force me to cum. 

So shameful.

So deliciously dirty! 

Yes...yes...pulleeaassee....

Fuck! Fuck!  I can’t allow it.  You can’t!  YOU MUSTN’T!

I draw my knees up, trying to get them under me or at least closer to my core for extra leverage. I plant my hands. Attempt a wild desperately impossible press up.  Impossible because as I rear up your crossed, locked out feet were always going to leave the mat.  And then I take your full body weight plus most of mine. 

And then you give a tiny satisfied grunt.
And as you cling to me so lover tight...and twist your hips...and roll us neatly through ninety degrees..I realise that my reaction, that panic stricken press up, was exactly what you wanted.

I let out a self pitying moan as we slap sideways onto the mat to lie sixty nine position spooned.

You’ve opened me up!

WIDE FUCKING OPEN!!!

My panicking feet scrabble wildly on the blue mat and my legs windmill, alarming clompy rubber rustling.  Left arm now trapped under us.  Right arm free but awkward angle weakly slapping at your thigh and ass.

But you just ride me out.  Letting me spend myself as you cling deep breath gulp air rest onto me.

“Get OFF me, bitch!”  I futile whine as I exhausted subside. 

(Oh my god.  Did I just use the GOMB phrase?  Like some weak, overmatched outgunned bimbo?)

Fuck. 

I lie there bleating in you clutches my stomach fear powerless helpless fight or flight churning as I feel your hot body stirring, poised to explode...

EMMA:

Whatever you can do or dream
                 you can, begin it *

and then there's the third kind
...your kind

the ones that torrid secret meet and tell themselves that they’re here for ...sports

the ones that call you slut and spread their legs in the same breath

tucking my legs up as we roll side on, the undercheeks of my ass dab press spreading over the sweat stick of your hair, as I sway snug the backs of my thighs just under the line of your jaw ..

" get off me bitch "

... and I know you hear that mock laugh in my quick breath as I sooo deliberately slow draw my legs downwards, straightening them in line with my body so I bit by arch your sweat sheen form over the soft press of mine . .accentuating the spread of your legs to the cup squeeze of my fingers over your warmth, explicitly..

....presenting you to my touch

as I diamond ; my fingers over your leg spread, high perched clit, barest stretching it from the base tween my fingertips before it tingle springs free from my glisten light pinch

" or get you off "?

smoothing my hand up along your body, painting you heated skin with your own hot scent oil, light play pinching slick folds of your tummy flesh in my fingers before my hand contour follows your body arched, so offered, undercup and I tight slide my palm upwards, that fold back on itself press stab in your tit flesh before it hot shivers back into your so proud of form, nipple flick through my fingers ...drifting my hand over your fingers over my outlined clench thigh before I finger tip trace your open mouth with your own tangy sweet ..

" or did you really want to get me off ? ..is that what you like "

all sweetly curious whispered, like I could be asking a lover, face to face, coy shy between the sheets

curling my finger inside the corner of your mouth so implied glazed rich with sex ..

" I bet it is "

every word I slide circle my finger inside the hot wet of your mouth giving it a lil sting pull in the corner before I reach up and flat palm push over your forehead, fingers in your damp hair arching you head fully back in the tight of my legs, all message in cruel sensual, exaggerating the hold

" I'll show you what I like " pushing my words out breathless , like desperate last words before I'm kissed and lost in it

hand push over your face blinding you from the curl of my ankle over the back of my thigh, my calf kissing over the exposed of your throat as my hand slips your face and finger wraps my ankle of my figure four sleeper pirouette

making me suck my breath in ...like I've taken a lover inside me ...making me clit grind wet slide the bump on the back of your neck, my hips fuck rhythm, making love to your misery *  the hot whimper moan tells it all ..

that I what I kink secret love is to K.Ohhhhh

indent flesh skimming my open fingers over the curve down at the base of your tummy from my wrapped under you arm, tight two finger pointing as I drag them over your clit, folding it tight silk wet slide underneath them before I curl my tips and ease push them into your musk heat, the obscene casual of my touch mirroring the grind of my hips ..slutty finger fucking you to the buck of them, eyes closed, mouth open, my flushed face cheek pressed over your ass, every quick breath framed in hunger moan, tight wrapped in incessant build ...and that moment I can't tell if your defeated slumped out cold or body betray succumbing; to my fingers is the moment it pushes me over the edge

BRANDI:

“Stand still you ever moving spheres of heaven
That time may cease and midnight never come.”

You’ve got your scissors latched on now.  You’re snuggled in nice and tight.  And ominously your hungry thighs have my neck now, not my head.  I should have tried to stop you doing that.  Worked my free hand in their somehow, between your leg and my neck to take some of the pressure off, prevent you from setting up what is undoubtedly a potential finishing situation.  But the despair I feel now is crippling, paralysing my limbs and my brain.

I can’t stop you when you stretch me out like an offering as you coil around me, snake like, about to crush the life out of me...

But before you do that, you want to take what you’ve really come here for...

MY SOUL

You begin with your hand between my whore splayed legs.  And yes, I am easing them open for your teasing expert fingers.  I can’t help myself now. My little “Oh God” gasp tells you as much.

And now I’m no longer deaf to your soft lover’s whispers, honey thickened with your own rising desire.  A few moments ago I was still fighting them, shutting them out of my head, but now your foot is in the door and you’re levering it open and spilling sickly sweet venom all over.

Do I want you to get me off?  To make me cum? 

YOU FUCKING KNOW I DO!

I want to cum for you like a filthy whore.  YOUR filthy whore!

There...now you KNOW.  My wanton moan as you oh so delicately yet cruelly tease my clit confirms it.

That’s what I REALLY wanted when I came here to wrestle with you!

But there’s something else. 
One more thing. 
And you know I’m keeping it hidden from you...

So your fingers go off in search of it.  Drifting from between my legs and over my taut tummy, playful menace pinching my overheated flesh, before moving higher, the passage of your fingers eased by my own sweet honey dew that you have so triumphantly forced from me.

My tits are really sensitive. You seem to know that as you dismissively flip my right one with your hand.  I gasp with the pain and pleasure, accentuated by that oh so deliberately casual final flick of your fingers across the agonisingly stiff erect bullet hard nipple.

The hand is coming for my face.  I know it is.  But before it does, it rests on my own hand which sits pleadingly on your taut flexed silken thigh.  For a moment I think you might pull it away.  But you don’t bother.  It’s of no threat to you and what you have planned.  Instead the fingers mockingly stroke mine before sliding away...

Onto my face...
To my other gaping lips...
Softly smearing them with my own juices...
Letting me taste my own arousal...
And so arousing me so much more...

And then you find what you’re looking for.
I give it up to you with a hot gasp onto your fingers as they slip inside my mouth.

“Or did you really want to get me off?”  You ask. 
My body quivers at the thought.

“I bet it is.”

You receive my confession all eager pleased with yourself gloat
Fingers more animated inside my mouth.
So horrible
So lovely

Finally your hand rests on my sweaty forehead.  Positioning my trapped face as if for a portrait. A portrait of despair. Because you have it all from me now.  My every fantasy. My deepest desires kept hidden from every other living being.  You’re looking into my very soul before you claim it as yours.

And then...

“I’ll show you what I like.”

You announce...hoarse whisper voice, straining not to break out in terrifying desire...

A confession from you. Heart stopping...Frightening...Dripping with danger...

As you suddenly...urgently...violently...TRANSITION YOUR SCISSOR HOLD!

“It strikes.  It strikes.  Now body turn to air
Or Lucifer will bear thee quick to hell.”

So much that is scaring me now.

So much that thrills me.

You transition your headscissors into a choke hold...an inverted triangle hold...a reverse figure four head scissors...whatever you want to call it. 

Thing is....THING IS though....this is NOT the move of a one trick pony!  I’m gripped by yet another awful realisation. Even when you had me down, controlling me, working me, I still under estimated you!  The cold efficiency with which you shifted your body and limbs, the perfect placement of the perfectly shaped calf muscle across my windpipe, this is the work of a skilled exponent of the grappling arts.  You’ve lured me in...wheels within wheels...layer upon layer of deception...all designed to appeal to my pride and vanity.  My confidence in my toned body and my assuredness in my prowess as a wrestler have brought me to THHIISSS!

You’re hand slides from my face to grip your ankle and cinch in the figure four, choking off my air supply.  Your hips begin to pump as you blatantly pleasure yourself on my panic and distress and you round all of this off with the most shocking, terrifying announcement of all....

That you love to “K OHHHH!”

Another dreadful realisation washes over me, forcing a huge sob from my lips!

OH MY DEAR GOD!  You’re going to put me out!  That’s what you do. That’s your thing.  That’s why you lured me here.  You get off on the K OHHH!  And I know that happens in wrestling rings and MMA cages all the time but there’s a ref and there are medical people and...well... stuff to keep you safe!  But I don’t even know you.  I certainly can’t trust you...

AND THERE’S NO ONE HERE BUT ME AND YOU...

You’ve lead me into the ultimate danger...

No NO!  Actually I’ve lead myself.  You were so pretty and cocky and angelic!  I wanted to crush you, bend you into a pretzel, hear you scream your surrender to me!  And I thought I could do it because I was so much of a better wrestler than you! But...BUTTTTT...

Now you’re OWNING ME!  And you’re going to K OHHHH ME!

“The stars still move, time runs, the clock will strike!”

I can feel the lust rising in you as your grinding to the back of my head becomes more urgent.

And...Oh fuckkk...where did that other hand come from.  It’s deliciously insistent and so mockingly violating at the same time.  Lower abs, clit....oh god...your fingers are inside me...I opened up for you so willingly...so treacherously whore like!

I try to gasp but your calf is crushing my windpipe.  Fear rising inside me as rapidly as intense pleasure. 

Your fingers feel soooo LUVVEERRLLEEEE!

And you’re grinding, hips like pistons, my silken skin imprisoned head jerking with each thrust

And your unbridled lust moans are echoing in my ears so that they fill my head

Oh god! 

This is what I wanted!

This is what I dreaded

This is what I dreamed it would be like!

Terror...panic...desire...humiliation...bitter defeat...the fucking shame as you use me...

Fuck

FUCK

FUCKKKKK!

CUMMMMMMIINNGGGGG!

I need to cry out with lust!

But I have no air!

Breathless

Silent

Orgasm...

I go limp

My brain D...I...S...C...O...N...N....E....C.....T......I.......N..........G...............

I feel a hot wetness spurting onto the back of my head as I slide uncontrollably into a darkness blacker than hell itself...

EMMA:

epilogue

the deed is everything
the glory nothing *

the rain drizzled down through the gaps in the city night skyline above, giving the neon a glisten aura, making the passing cars wet hiss over the dark mirror of the streets

faraway hint smiling in the back of the cab, that wicked conceit in knowing that if you ever saw me again you'd want to kill me, the twisted sexy in you anonymously knowing my kink secret, and me knowing yours
when you eye flutter awake alone in a perfect X on the mat flashing that horrible unknown vulnerable, first thing going for your phone and it's a photo of you dreamy with my foot over your sex
when you go to ‘fuck you!’ text me and my number is gone

the real spoils, when you make yourself into a curse

hot knowing that I'll be a ghost that restless haunts you in the dark of night while you’re a smug smile to myself moment in the light of day

dirty secret that never let you have the last word, that so knowingly wanted it to haunt you, that cruel mindfuck that wrong turns me on more than anything

O welcome, twilight soft and sweet,
That breathes throughout this hallowed shrine!
Sweet pain of love, bind thou with fetters fleet
The heart that on the dew of hope must pine!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Online JJTheWrestler

Wow this was a hidden gem!  Thanks for sharing Brandi!