News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friends and Their Wives, 4

• 3 Replies

Offline JayB

Best Friends and Their Wives, 4
« on: April 16, 2020, 06:14:53 PM »
Kasey had decided to go shopping for some clothes in anticipation of our upcoming vacation.  She was in a major department store’s dressing room trying on several different items.  It just so happened that  Charlene was in the same store and in the dressing booth next to Kasey’s.  When Kasey, my blonde wife, called out to the clerk to inquire about an item of clothing, Charlene, my best friend Kevin’s wife, recognized her voice.  The big breasted brunette was spoiling from her beat down that Kasey delivered when she surprised us while we were engaging in a nighttime romp. 

My blonde wife with the 35C tits and big nipples and the 38D brunette had developed a real rivalry (see the previous installments).  My wife had prevailed in the vast majority of confrontations but after dominating Charlene in the early fights, they had become more competitive.

Charlene wasted little time, in only her bra and panties, in make her way to the next booth.  These booths just had drawn curtains for privacy and without even opening the curtain, she lunged into the booth catching the topless Kasey by surprise.  She lowered her shoulder driving my wife into the booth’s mirror and forcing her onto her ass.  Without hesitation, she grabbed a handful of hair, pulling the blonde to her feet, swirling her around and planted a solid right to Kasey’s abs.  A doubled over Kasey was set up for a powerful upper cut that sent my blonde wife plummeting out of the booth.  My big nippled wife tried to break her fall by reaching out to grab hold of something.  Instead she secured Charlene’s bra, ripping it off and exposing her impressive 38D breasts.

Before my blonde wife could get to her feet, the big breasted brunette got another handful of hair and repeated her actions in the booth.  This time the upper cut sent Kasey out onto the floor of the women’s department.  Charlene followed and now, both topless, quickly caught the attention of those shopping that day.  The brunette jumped on the prone blonde and the two rolled around on the floor as they both fought for an advantage.  After a couple of seconds of scraping on the floor, they got to their knees.  For the first time in the fight, Kasey delivered a punch, actually two.  She caught the 38D brunette with a right and a left, which put Charlene back on her ass.  Rather than following up and realizing that they had drawn a crowd and she was topless, Kasey made a beeline back to the dressing area.  However, before she could make it, Charlene tackled her from behind.  Kasey was momentarily stunned when she hit the floor allowing her brunette foe to scramble to her feet, grab hold of the blonde’s arms, plant her foot into her back and pull back.  Kasey howled in pain as the brunette applied as much pressure as she could.

Charlene then stood my blonde wife up and rammed her tits first into the wall, and repeated that action one more time.  She then spun her around and connected on a right-left combo.  Kasey tried to return the favor but her right was blocked and the brunette ducked under her left.  Off balance and exposed, Kasey took several shots to the body that forced her forward.  To stop from falling she reached out and wrapped her arms round Kevin’s wife.  Charlene brought both arms up freeing her from Kasey’s hold and pummeled her with a series of shots.  Kasey slumped forward and Charlene grabbed her head and shoved my blonde wife’s face into her vast cleavage and then forced my blonde wife back into the wall. 

After 20 seconds of smothering Kasey with her 38Ds, she then proceeded to slap her face with her huge assets.  Kasey’s head went back and forth under the force of the tit battering.  The brunette then stepped and as she had done in the early stages of the fight, she delivered a solid body blow and then a finishing upper cut.  Kasey was done and crash landed on the floor.

At that point, a young man in the crowd told Charlene that her loved big tits and wanted a close up look.  Charlene turned her attention from beaten blonde and walked over the admiring fan to oblige him.  She even posed for a picture and several of the men crowded around to get a look at Charlene’s impressive arsenal.  The brunette put her hands on her hips and puffed out her chest generating applause from the assembled men.

While the big breasted brunette diverted her attention away from my wife and onto her admirers, Kasey had been able to shake off the beat down she had been given.  As she arose to her feet, Charlene had her back to her.  Kasey thought about retreating to the dressing room and accepting defeat but she is just too competitive to accept that kind of being worked over by Charlene.  Instead of retreating, she walked up behind the brunette, tapped her on the shoulder and connected with a right and left as she turned to face the blonde.  The impact of the blows sent the big breasted brunette into the arms of her original admirer.  He got more than he hoped for and copped a quick feel of her big tits.  He then righted her and the crowd was excited to see more female fury.  With a shove from behind, Charlene attempted to pick up her end of the fight and deal more pain to big nippled blonde.  However, it was now Kasey who used the surprise attack to her advantage.  She ducked under a wild right thrown by the brunette and planted a vicious shot to Charlene’s midsection.  A loud “ooof” sound emanated from the brunette.  Kasey landed an uppercut of her own, a shot that straighten Charlene up.  Five unanswered blasts from Kasey and Charlene hit the deck face first.  Kasey pushed the fallen brunette over on her back and then pinned her weaker foe throwing her hands over head.  And, as the big nippled one had done previously, she planted her larger nipples on top of the brunette’s flatter ones and worked them over.  Charlene struggled to get Kasey off of her but to no avail.  My blonde wife then sat up on Charlene’s 38s and delivered a left and right that finished her off.

Charlene’s admirers were crushed to see her taken apart after apparently having been the victor.  On the other, Kasey had a cheering section of her own and they applauded with claps and whistles.  She turned to them and planted a foot on top of the brunette’s right breast and gave the victory pose as phones flashed capturing her victorious moment.  I’m not sure if people in attendance were recording that or hoping to capture of shot of her fully erect nipples.

I, of course, wasn’t present to witness it but fortunately someone recorded it and posted it.  As we watched it together, Kasey confessed that she was no match her brunette opponent in part 1 of their fight that day and that if Charlene’s ego hadn’t gotten the best of her who knows what might have happened.  Kasey knows Charlene’s not going let this set for long.  Of course, Charlene has been most successful when catching my wife by surprise.  In a straight up fight, I still think Kasey has almost always been the better woman.  Hopefully, the next time they fight (and I’m sure they will) there are no surprise attacks.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
Re: Best Friends and Their Wives, 4
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 04:21:40 PM »
Great series. Hope you continue it!

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 09:38:47 PM »
 ;D forgot to comment but love this please do more new stories soon  ;D

DoubleT2