News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Foxy Boxing Tales 2: Grandma Jenny vs grandson

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Foxy Boxing Tales 2: Grandma Jenny vs grandson
« on: April 17, 2020, 06:17:43 PM »
The rest of the day there was a certain tension between the two of them. Even Marcus` grandpa noticed it. “Did you have an argument?” he asked.
But both simply smiled and shook their heads. When grandpa declared he will have to go to visit his brother tomorrow for some help in the garden, both of them tried to sound disappointed.
“You can join if you want.”
“Nah! Thanks. I think we will go to the lake and see if we can find a small place for swimming.”
“Alright then. Whatever you want.”

As the next morning arrived, Marcus joined the small kitchen. It was another hot summer day and he stopped for a moment as he saw his grandma. The 56 year old blonde bombshell stood in front of the oven preparing some pasties in a flowered apron.
“Good morning darling. How was your night?”
Marcus could not think properly as he noticed she was just wearing underwear under her apron. Grandpa was already gone and Jenny was just clad in white bra and panties underneath. She even wore a thong!
“Yeah. It was a “hard” night Jenny.” She laughed. He came closer resting his hand on her voluptuous ass cheek giving her a peck from behind.
Her bra was forming tons of cleavage in the front when she bent down getting something out of the fridge and wiggling her big curvy behind at her grandson. He could even see some pubes sticking out of the fabric.
As they both sat down at the table she reached behind her back opening the clasp of her bra and pulled it out under the apron.
Marcus stopped eating as he noticed his boner getting hard again. The apron was not big enough to hide all of her boobs with her large areola peeking out at the sides.
Jenny did not say one single word, but she was teasing her grandson to the max.
After finishing her coffee she reached next to her and pulled a video tape out of an old paper box.
“After our small meeting on the attic I could not stop thinking about the old times. I found one of the old tapes the men took those days.”
Marcus grabbed it reading the scribbled text on the tape: “Jenny vs Meredith”.
“Meredith joined our fighting after Clara told her about our fights,” Jenny stated.
“Do you still have a video player?”
Jenny thought about it. “Damn. No, I think we only have modern devices.”
Marcus was fast to get onto his bike and went to the second hand shop downtown as fast as he could.
Half an hour later he returned with a shopping bag under his arm when he noticed his grandma had opened the roof window waving at him already. “I am up here on the attic. Come join me!”
When the 18 year old Marcus went up the stairs he noticed Jenny already had prepared an old sofa in front of an even older TV set.  “I got everything ready for our little movie night!”
Marcus smiled as Jenny stood in front of him topless. Rivulets of sweat were running down her body caused by the heat up here. “OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHh MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY………”
His hard on was back instantly as she walked over with swaying breasts, taking the old VHS recorder out of his hands.
“Make yourself comfortable!” Marcus removed his sweaty T-Shirt and pants, only with his tenting boxers on. He sat down watching his grandma putting the tape in and taking the remote to start the tape.
“I said make yourself comfortable! Why do you still have your briefs on?”
Jenny came over to him, bending over with her massive 38G`s dangling down. As Marcus grabbed the swaying sweaty tits, feeling their firmness and weight, she grabbed the edge of his pants pulling them down seductively. His boner jumped out slapping his own belly.
“Hmmmmmmm….delicious!” Jenny moaned into his ear with a husky voice. Suddenly her lips met his` and she started French kissing him. Marcus was really inexperienced in kissing, but after some seconds she took over the lead.
They departed when the first action in the tape started. Jenny sat down next to him, mashing her left big pierced udder against his body when he slung his arm around her neck grabbing the other.
A black woman entered the living room wearing only a white cotton thong and he could hear his grandpa`s voice clearly introducing her:
“Here comes Meredith! She is 30 years old, standing 5”6 and weighing shapely 130 lbs. What is your cup size honey?”
Meredith`s voice was hard to understand, but Jenny repeated it for Marcus: “She said 36 G.”
“Damn that was big!” She had conically shaped big black udders, that were not nearly as firm as grandma Jennys`.
Then his grandma joined the scene, wearing already white gloves and a white tiny bikini bottom disappearing between her ass cheeks.
“Here comes my wife Jenny. She is 31 years old, standing 5”5 and weighing 138lbs. She is a 36F.”
“So your boobs have grown between the fight from yesterday and the one with Meredith?”
“Yes darling. And I told you to call them tits! There are two years between the Polaroids and the tape.”
A naked, well hung, black man entered the scene and grabbed both women`s hands to guide them into the middle of the living room. “Ladies the rules are clear: No rounds boxing to the finish. The looser has to service the winner and her husband and has to obey a one week sex penalty.”
Both women were nodding and a bell was heard when both women rushed at each other with flying fists. Jenny had taken hold of her grandsons cock and started stroking it while Marcus got more of her right tit in his hand and started to twist her pierced nipple, earning a deep moan.
The start of the fight was rather hectic and their busts were boucing like crazy, both of them eating leather when punches hit their faces.

„It seems unlike your usual opponent Clara she was focussed on your face.“

„Yes darling! Wait a few seconds....here it comes...BAM! She caught me flush on my nose.“

The video showed granny reeling backwards, being hit by a hard follow up blow to her temple. As she hit the wall with her bum, Meredith hit home with two brutal shots into her navel winding her badly.

„Damn you nearly collapsed over her invading fists.“

Jenny stroked his cock harder. „Yep. She knew how to box. And she knew my boobs were not the key to win the match.“

Marcus moaned as he followed the action. Granny was trapped at the wall while the black busty beast was looking for openings and once finding them, she buried her gloves into every single portion of grannys belly.

Marcus got more confident, pushing his hand into the bikini briefs now. He felt her medium long pubic hair. It was damp down there, or even wet. Jenny paused the jerking of his cock when she felt his hands on her clit. „Oh yes baby.....thats the right way....“

Marcus fingers ran through her wet slit. He had one girlfriend before, but grannys pussy was a mature masterpiece of nature. She had long potruding pussy lips and a big swollen clit, whilst his girlfriends small shaved pussy looked very petite.

BAM! A wet smack caught their attention. After being cornered for a whole minute Jenny had surprised her opponent with a massive uppercut into her sweaty black breast. The tit meat shot upwards into her opponents face stunning her and making her clutch her boob.

„Watch whats comming now cutie. I came back big time!“

Marcus moaned as Jenny slowly but firmly stroked his cock again. In the video Jenny came back with two haymakers hitting the beautiful face of her oppenent really making her teeth rattle. WHAM! Followed by a pussy shot that made her eyes bulge out and collapse to her knees.

In the background her husband was cheering her on to get up. „Damn her husband had a huge cock.“

„Oh yes honey. But yours is even bigger. And thicker!“ Jenny was licking her lips, focussing on her grandsons huge veiny cock.

A count started and while Meredith tried to get up both of them jerked each other off faster and faster. Granny moaned loud and deep as Marcus focussed on her clit and suddenly his fingers entered her wet tunnel. „MMMMMMMMMMOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!“ She shuddered and sank to her knees in front of him.

She could not hold back anymore and without warning took Marcus` cock deep in her mouth.
Marcus moaned and closed his eyes. His breath sped up while grannys tongue swirled around his glans in a way his girlfriend was not able to do.

„Of fuck granny....“

„MMMMMMPPPFFFF.....“

She could not speak since that massive fuck rod disappeared half length in her mouth. It was too big to be taken deeper.

Behind her the screen showed how Meredith shot her right glove between grannys legs surprisingly while still kneeling. He heard grandpas voice claiming it to be a foul, but  the black fighter got back to her knees and uppercutted grannies left breast hard against her ribcage. Not once, but four times in rapid succession.

Marcus could not hold back anymore, but suddenly granny stopped tasting already the pre-cum. Marcus hit the sofa in disappointment. „Fuck I was about to cum!“

„Cum in grannies mouth? You cheeky bastard! I bet this is the point in the video where she pounded me left tit hard?“

Marcus nodded, his cock jumping and nearly exploding as Meredith pounded grannies tits into all shapes and directions.

In reality Jenny wrapped her big sweaty tits around Marcus huge cock. „Wow! It is so huge, it does not even disappear between a set of G cups!“

Granny was frantically trying to shield her boobs, suddenly dodging her wild blow. It sent Meredith reeling as she hit nothing but air, directly running into Jennies right, hitting just above her pubes. Jenny twisted, hitting the back of Merediths`head, following with a liver shot.

Meredith turned, eating a series of tit blows making her huge saggy tits rock on her chest. She went to her knees again, this time with Jenny keeping the distance. This time grandpa started the count and Marcus could not hold back anymore. His granny was titfucking him like crazy. The firm sweaty mounds wrapped around his fuck pole were too much.

„OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHH! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!“

His cock jetted cum like a fountain. His seed hit granny face, lips, nose and she eagerly opened it. She laughed since she never experienced somebody shooting out his load with so much overpressure.

„Hmmmmmm, yes, give that cum to granny!“

Marcus had hit the pause button on the remote, not wanting to miss a second of that arousing fight...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 06:18:00 PM by roleplaygirl84 »

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Foxy Boxing Tales 2: Grandma Jenny vs grandson
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 09:28:40 PM »
You just keep getting better... waiting to see what cums next..

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 04:58:34 PM »
His granny was looking up at him with a totally cum plastered face and cleavage. „Wow boy! What a load!“ She licked her lips clean and swallowed all of his seed she could, even lifting her tits with her hands and licking them clean.

„Hmmmm...you taste good!“ She smirked at him and Marcus could barely open his eyes as she hit the „play“ button on the remote.

„What comes next really surprised me. I thought she was done, but she wasn`t!“ Granny stood up and sat down on Marcus lap, grinding her delicious ass on his cock. She had a firm big ass for her age, and Marcus grabbed the sides of her briefs pulling them down.

She sat down again on his half erect cock making sure the tip runs along her hairy slit with her long pussy lips enulgfing it from two sides.

Jenny was moaning as she felt him stiffen again. „That`s the advantage of youth. When grandpa fucked me, it takes him 24h to get hard again.“ She sighed.

In the video Meredith was playing possum. She had gotten back to her feet and was chased by Jenny whose guard was miserable as she tried to knock her opponent out. Meredith only needed one solid straight flush on grannies chin: BAM! Her head snapped back, she was realing backwards when Meredith kept the momentum, pistoned her gloves into grannies tits left---right---left driving her stiff nips back into her sweaty orbs.

Another uppercut to her face followed which sent her back first half across a sofa. Her firm tits were pointing the ceiling, heaving with grannies hard breathing. But since she was not down, the black cxnt kept attacking her.

Marcus grabbed grannies tits from behind, and kneeded them while Jenny kept on grinding his cock against her slit and clit without taking him in yet. She was enjoying the treatment from her grandson so much, nearing her own climax.

Marcus could still peek over her shoulder, watching as the black busty bitch closed in, lifted grannies left leg and WHAM! She boxed her right fist so hard into grannies cxnt, that her eyes nearly popped out of her sockets. You could hear both men groaning, maybe one of them even climaxing, as Meredith made use of the shock and BAM BAM BAM kept on driving the leather into grannies pussy three more times.

While Jenny came hard on his lap using his glans to fight her clit, she slid off the sofa in the video collapsing on the carpet and not hitting the count anymore. Merediths`husband counted her out.

„Damn granny I bet you were sore after those pussy shots!“

Jenny, still breathing hard, answered: „Wait one more minute Marcus darling. The next scene will make you cum!“

She lifted her ass slightly, entering his cock into her tunnel after aligned the huge meaty stick. „WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW Thats big!“ Grannies pussy was not as tight as his girlfriends` but she was far from being wide. She sat still without any movement, his glans pushing against her cervix, fully filling her and stretched by the ten inch monster of her grandson.

In the tape Karl was taking grannies sweaty long hair, pulling her up and throwing her onto the sofa. Her bruised and reddened tits were bouncing as he was stepping bedind the sofa, grabbing her ankles and folding grannies legs back so they came to a rest next to her head.

„Next the black cxnt pulled down my panties and....hmmmmm.....yes.....fuck.....see yourself.“

Jenny could not focus on explainations anymore as Marcus cock was barely too much for her. Jennies pussy was naked in the vid now, and already as hairy as today. Karl was trapping grannies legs with his elbows from behind while grabbing her long inner pussy lips spreading her glistening tunnel wide open. His huge black cock was slapping her cheek when he bent over, so it had been him who was just cumming.
Grandpa zoomed into the scene, taking the camera from its tripod going really close next to the action.

Meredith said: „Wow Karl! She is all wet!“ Jenny snapped back: „Fuck you cxnt!“

Karl spread her wide open, her clit visibly swollen by arousal and punishment.

Marcus fucked his granny slowly following the events on the screen. Her could barely hold back as he still fondled her massive veiny tits, playing with her piercings and feeling her warm inner walls sucking in the whole length of his cock. Not many women were able to do that!

„Wait granny! Meredith is not really....“

„Hmmmm....she is!“

WHAPPPPP WHAPPPP WHAPPPP  „AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH...........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......“

The old TV speakers were buzzing with grannies screams when Meredith punched her right three times into the stretched open pussy and clit!

Grannies was shooting her legs out of Karls grip, sliding of the sofa with her body spasming. This was the moment Marcus was shooting his load deep into her cervix, nearly screaming out his climax. His vision blurred so intense was his orgasm and Granny felt the warm seed inside her. As she touched her clit this was the last drop that made the bucket overflow.

„AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!“ Jenny screamed as her pussy squirted uncontrollably.

„Fuck granny! You are a squirter!“

Marcus lap was flooded with her juices and the video went dark...

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 08:20:29 PM »
Why has this Family Fighting been moved to mixed? Departed from the first part? ???