News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Queen of the Beach Island Challenge!

• 72 Replies

Offline AlphaPrime82

Re: Queen of the Beach Island Challenge!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2020, 09:19:12 PM »
Interesting... was the attacker someone Minaj beat? or Justice looking for an easier challenge when she stepped up?
actualy from the height and desprecption of her being a country beauty it sounds like it was Taylor Swift

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2020, 10:16:31 AM »
(This was a fun thread, so why don't we bring it back? Here's a quickie to get things moving again!)

Victoria wasn't stupid. She had been watching the ongoing gauntlet of matches, and she had quickly figured out how best to steal a win. Sneak attacks, interference from a plant in the crowd, fighting dirty...everyone wanted to be the Queen of the Beach, and everyone was willing to do whatever it took to gain and maintain their position, it seemed. That was fine with Victoria. If that was what it took to win, so be it.

As Nicki began to submit to Selena, Victoria slipped silently into the ring. She waited quietly, sneaking up on Selena from behind as the girl climbed up off of Nicki and began to celebrate her win. She waited patiently, waiting for just the right moment, just the right chance to strike...

And there it was. The crowd was roaring at Selena, part of them for her win over Nicki and part of them urging her to look out. Confused, Selena began to turn around, realizing that someone was behind her, even as the realization hit her, it was too late. She turned to face Victoria, and the moment, the exact moment she did, Victoria threw up her leg, slamming her foot into Selena's chin with a quick, hard-hitting superkick. As soon as the strike connected, Selena let out a yelp, falling backwards into the sand, her eyes rolling back into her head. A referee hurried over to check on her, and with a sort of dour look on her face, shook her head and declared Victoria the winner. Selena was already out like a light, and Victoria was ready to claim her title as the new Queen of the Beach.

Winner by Knockout: Victoria Justice
Victoria controls the beach with one win.
Next Opponent: Gemma Atkinson

{alt}

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2020, 10:18:30 AM »
Just as a reminder, the following women have fought already:

Scarlet Johansson
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Megan Fox
Ashley Benson
Jennifer Lawrence
Kate Beckinsale
Rihanna
Sophie Turner
Abigail Ratchford
Anna Kendrick
Stacy Keibler
Margot Robbie
Nicki Minaj
Kim Kardashian
Selena Gomez
Victoria Justice

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2020, 01:24:01 PM »
(This was a fun thread, so why don't we bring it back? Here's a quickie to get things moving again!)

Victoria wasn't stupid. She had been watching the ongoing gauntlet of matches, and she had quickly figured out how best to steal a win. Sneak attacks, interference from a plant in the crowd, fighting dirty...everyone wanted to be the Queen of the Beach, and everyone was willing to do whatever it took to gain and maintain their position, it seemed. That was fine with Victoria. If that was what it took to win, so be it.

As Nicki began to submit to Selena, Victoria slipped silently into the ring. She waited quietly, sneaking up on Selena from behind as the girl climbed up off of Nicki and began to celebrate her win. She waited patiently, waiting for just the right moment, just the right chance to strike...

And there it was. The crowd was roaring at Selena, part of them for her win over Nicki and part of them urging her to look out. Confused, Selena began to turn around, realizing that someone was behind her, even as the realization hit her, it was too late. She turned to face Victoria, and the moment, the exact moment she did, Victoria threw up her leg, slamming her foot into Selena's chin with a quick, hard-hitting superkick. As soon as the strike connected, Selena let out a yelp, falling backwards into the sand, her eyes rolling back into her head. A referee hurried over to check on her, and with a sort of dour look on her face, shook her head and declared Victoria the winner. Selena was already out like a light, and Victoria was ready to claim her title as the new Queen of the Beach.

Winner by Knockout: Victoria Justice
Victoria controls the beach with one win.
Next Opponent: Gemma Atkinson

{alt}

Love it, an absolutely fantastic story! I'm so happy you brought this thread back, it was always so fun and such a good idea premise. I was afraid to ever follow it up since I was the last story posted on it. Can't wait to see what Gemma does and how Victoria tries to handle the beautiful blonde.  :).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 01:26:47 PM by Mr. Drake »
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2020, 05:52:07 PM »
Love it, an absolutely fantastic story! I'm so happy you brought this thread back, it was always so fun and such a good idea premise. I was afraid to ever follow it up since I was the last story posted on it. Can't wait to see what Gemma does and how Victoria tries to handle the beautiful blonde.  :).

Thanks duder. :) Not my best work, I just wanted to get out a quickie to try and jumpstart this thread again. Hopefully some more people bite!

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2020, 05:27:51 AM »
Hope everyone enjoys my first ever story! :)
Loved it! I think it's a fantastic debut  :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 05:28:14 AM by Mr. Drake »
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline celebs

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2020, 09:52:25 PM »
{alt}

The fight had lived up to and exceeded all of its hype. Gemma came into the contest with all the confidence of a reigning queen. Alexandra entered with the conviction of a future queen. Their tall, athletic bodies clashed into one another. They breathed ferocity into each movement. Every takedown felt like a turning point. Every hold looked like the last. Every escape seemed like a reverse of momentum. On and on the fight went as each woman clearly showed themselves capable of being queen.

One round, two rounds, three rounds…

Neither woman could put their opponent away for good. Gemma had snapped together an array of expertly crafted submission holds. She tried a body scissor that looked like it could snap a lesser woman in half. Daddario did not yield. Gemma pulled her forearm across her opponent’s throat in a choke hold that turned the challenger’s face beet red. Daddario did not yield. She hoisted Alexandra off of her feet in a merciless bearhug. The brunette cried out in agony as Gemma cruelly bent her spine backwards. The blonde swung the challenger back and forth as her body crushed Alexandra. Daddario did not yield.

Three straight rounds of Alexandra being trapped in submission holds. Three straight rounds she persevered.

Alexandra impressed the crowd with not only her fortitude, but her agility as well. She had managed to take Gemma down to the sand time and time again. Her speed eclipsed Gemma’s. Plus her power was hard to contain. The only issue was once they were down there, Gemma’s defense became impregnatable. Like a stone, the blonde refused to be moved. Alexandra worked her muscles as hard as she could to try to move the reigning queen. She had little to show for it.

As the fourth round bled on each girl had felt a part of themselves slip away. Their strength, their quickness, their reflexes, their willpower… each gradually diminished. In a fight full of back and forth it felt like the next exchange would be the final.

Alexandra Daddario made her move. She struck Gemma between the chest with her palms and then dipped her shoulders low. Ramming them into the big blonde’s stomach, she hoped to fold her opponent over. However, Gemma stood tall. She took hold of Alexandra’s dark locks and used them as leverage to whip her into the corner. The brunette hit the corner with a thump. Her eyes widened in fear as she saw Queen Gemma barreling towards her. Alexandra tried to move out of the way. She was a shade too slow.

Gemma plastered her body onto Alexandra’s. The entire crowd could tell from the sound that it was over. Not only the sound of the flesh-on-flesh collision, but the mixing sound of the brunette challenger’s wail. It was deep. Bassy. Gutteral. It was the type of submissive howl that didn’t need any words to signify its meaning. It was the sound of complete and utter defeat. But sounds don’t win fights. Submissions do.

When Gemma took a step back, Alexandra’s body collapsed down to the sand. The blonde queen took her challenger by the roots of her hair. She dragged Daddario to the middle of the ring. The brunette offered no resistance. She had nothing left. Within seconds Gemma forced Alexandra to her feet and then over her shoulders.

The challenger’s wail became high pitched and mixed with tears. Still, Gemma bent her.

Alexandra’s tears became fatter. Her screams went up an octave. Still, Gemma bent her.

Incoherent babbling escaped the lips of Daddario. She shook her head in disbelief. Was it in disbelief of her failure? Of her opponent’s power? Of her own destiny denied to her? It did not matter. For still, Gemma bent her.

The queen bowed her opponent’s spine over her shoulders until finally she heard the two magic words she had been waiting for.

“I submit,” croaked the broken challenger.

The would-be queen’s body fell to the sand, discarded as an insignificant husk of something that used to pose a challenge. Tears ran down her soft, pink cheeks and dripped into the sand. Perhaps on another day or at another location Alexandra could have conquered her powerful blonde foe. Instead the last moment she had in this ring was Gemma’s foot sinking into her lower back. Queen Gemma Atkinson flexed over her opponent, solidifying her reign over the beach.

Winner by Round Four Torture Rack: Gemma Atkinson

Gemma retains control of the beach with two wins.

Gemma’s next opponent: Emily Blunt

{alt}

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2020, 10:07:19 PM »
Hope everyone enjoys my first ever story! :)

It was great! I loved it!

I love your post too, celebs! Hell of a way to make your debut!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2020, 01:16:38 AM »
Gemma is absolute perfection in the red/white & blue. Unbeatable sexy and strong. Very nice fight and look forward to hearing more.

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2020, 10:59:35 PM »
Gemma Atkinson vs Emily Blunt

{alt}{alt}

Gemma Atkinson came in searching for her third straight win as part of the Queen of the Beach Challenge. Emily Blunt came in hoping to steal the title for herself. After four straight rounds of brutal back and forth action, featuring nasty submission holds and awe-inspiring power moves, it was clear neither fighter would give up on their goals easily. Both fighters looked winded as we entered the fifth round of action, a sign that any mistake could easily be a fighter's last.

After a few seconds of circling each other to start the fifth round, Emily, pulling on energy reserves that even she likely didn't know she had, went hard on the offensive to secure the victory, throwing jab after jab at Gemma's face, chest, and belly. To Gemma's credit, she mounted an admirable defense, but with the volume of punches Emily managed to throw, some would invariably get through. And following a beautiful combo in which one punch sent Gemma's bountiful bosom jiggling and another punch to her face sent her stumbling backwards, Emily launched the hard right swing that ended the match for good.

Or at least it would have, had Gemma not sidestepped it. Seizing the opportunity, Gemma went for the leg sweep, knocking Emily off her feet and forcing the match to the ground where she felt much more comfortable. Gemma drove her knee into Emily's stomach before entwining her own legs with Emily's, locking in the grapevine. Emily cried out at the top of her lungs in agony as her legs were stretched to the limit as Gemma spread her legs wide. "Oh, no, no, no, Emily, I can't have you screaming this loud. I've got to fix this," Gemma said with the grin of a Cheshire cat as she lowered her chest so it hovered an inch over Emily's pain-stricken face. Watching Gemma's twins paralyzed Emily with fear as she began to beg for mercy, "Ge-Ge-Gemma, pl-please, not like this, please, stop." But as Emily began to say the magic words, "I sub--mmmph" Gemma dropped her chest over Emily's mouth muffling the attempted submission. As Gemma pinned Emily's arms above her head, Gemma replied with a simple taunt, "what was that, Emily? I'm afraid I didn't hear that. You'll have to speak up." Emily tried to verbalize her submission again since Gemma's grip on her hands prevented a tap out, but just as her entire face was swallowed by Gemma's 34E breasts, so too were all her words. With her attempted submission doing little more than tickle Gemma's chest and both her arms and legs restrained, everyone knew the end was inevitable; it was only a matter of time before Emily went out. Knowing full well Emily was trying to submit, Gemma chose to play dumb and asked "are you trying to motorboat me down there, Emily? I didn't think you'd enjoy this, but I am happy to see you love this just as much as I do." As expected, Emily's protests to the taunt were muffled as well, causing Gemma to smirk and say, "yup, that's what I thought."

The one saving grace for Emily is that her humiliation would be short as given how exhausted she was from the match, her breast smother induced slumber would not take long. As she came up on the thirty second mark of being under Gemma's impressive bust, she began to feel lightheaded. Fifteen seconds after that she felt herself slipping in and out of consciousness. But, sadly for her Gemma felt her breath fading and decided she wasn't quite done with her prey as she freed Emily from the darkness of her breast smother. Disoriented by oxygen deprivation, it took a second for her to process what she was seeing. As she watched Gemma unclasp her bra, she didn't realize what was happening until she saw Gemma's now freed rack descend back down, creating a perfect seal against her face. "Nighty night, dear Emily," Gemma cooed as she pinned Emily's hands back down again, preventing any chance of a submission. As Emily's final muffled moans subside, Gemma releases Emily's hands while maintaining the smother and grapevine, and wraps her hands around the back of Emily's head, cruelly pulling her knocked out opponent deeper into her chest. "Take a picture of this," Gemma said with a smile full of malice, "let everyone know this is the fate of those who challenge me." After the photographers snapped their photos, Gemma released her hold, letting Emily's head fall from her smothering embrace to the sand below before taking a victory pose on her unconscious body. With a confident, beaming smile, Gemma asked, "Who's next?"

Next match: Gemma Atkinson vs Alison Brie!

P.S. Hope you liked my first post here
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 11:46:01 PM by NoAirZone »

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2021, 09:01:47 AM »
{alt}

Gemma was proving herself to be a skilled and versatile fighter. Smothers, submissions, strikes...it seemed like she had something in her arsenal to deal with everyone who came after her. After three straight wins, she was still the reigning Queen of the Beach, and she didn't plan on losing her momentum anytime soon.

However, Allison Brie had other plans in mind.

The moment their fight began, Allison threw herself at Gemma. She fought like a wild woman, launching blow after blow at the blonde bombshell. She knew Gemma had to be getting tired. No way anyone could fight for as long as Gemma had and not be worn down, and the brunette planned on taking full advantage of that...and, luckily for her, her assumption was right. Gemma was feeling just a bit worn down from her three previous battles, and without a chance to properly rest up and heal up, it was obvious to everyone watching that her reign wouldn't last too much longer.

A blow to her face. Then another. Then a pair of nasty shots to her ample bosom as she tried to protect her face. Allison's fists seemed to be everywhere, and Gemma was just a bit too slow and too late to properly defend herself against any of her blows. Allison could only grin as she watched the other woman struggle to keep up with her. This was over before it began, and both of them knew it.

Wanting to end this quickly, Allison finished up her seemingly never-ending punches and bodyshots by lifting up her knee and ramming it as hard as she could into Gemma's stomach. Naturally, the blow connected, and with a pained gasp, a silent cry for air, Gemma sunk down to the sand in front of Allison, resting on her kneels before her. A smirk came over Allison's face as she looked down at the blonde. She seemed so pathetic, and at the moment, she felt like she could finish her off however she wanted to. She towered over Gemma, thinking about how best to make her mark and put the blonde away...

...when suddenly, as if out of nowhere, Gemma took a deep breath and shot her arm upwards, straight up through Allison's legs, nailing her with a harsh and sudden low blow. She struck Allison's crotch with as much strength and fury as she had in her, and the brunette could do nothing more than to collapse down into the sand beside her. It was a cheap, pathetic blow, but Gemma was damned and determined that she wasn't losing her title here.

As soon as Allison collapsed to the sand, Gemma pulled her body over her, screaming at a referee to make the count. The referee frowned, but as far as she knew, there wasn't anything in the rules preventing a low blow. With a bit of a helpless shrug aimed towards the audience, the referee dropped down to the sand, and began making the count. Allison squirmed beneath of Gemma, she weakly tried to kick out, but that single brutal shot was enough to keep her down just long enough for Gemma to earn one more win. The referee completed the three-count, and called for the bell. Gemma smirked tiredly, and sat up on her knees, losing down at Allison with a weary look splashed across her face.

"Next time, finish me when you have the chance, bitch..."

Winner by Pinfall: Gemma Atkinson
Gemma controls the beach with a four match winning streak.
Next Opponent: Lindsey Pelas

{alt}
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:02:12 AM by Golden Goddess »

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2021, 02:50:46 PM »
That's a great point on the assumed rules of the beach. Gemma's got beauty, brawns and brains. Can't wait to read the next one.

PS

Great picture of Pelas

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2021, 11:31:23 AM »
Gemma Atkinson vs Lindsey Pelas

Gemma Atkinson had an easy start to her Queen of the Beach campaign as she took the beach from Victoria Justice without too much difficulty. Her road became significantly harder starting with the next round when fate matched her against the dominant Alexandra Daddario. Nevertheless, she defended her title against her in a stunning match, putting the QOTB world on notice. Emily Blunt and Allison Brie, more than capable fighters in their own right were dispatched as well and Gemma Atkinson's reign continued unabated. Today though she would face off against her hardest test since, and possibly including, Alexandra Daddario: Lindsey Pelas. Lindsey in many ways was quite similar to Gemma. While known for their potent breast smothers, fighters underestimate their other fighting skills at their own peril, as both are more than capable of outdueling their opponents in a bout of technical submissions or brutal strikes and have demonstrated their exceptional brains and brawn on many an occasion. Perhaps these similarities made this pairing so interesting to the exceptionally large crowd, even for QOTB matches, that crowded around eager to watch these two bombshells fight for the title of Queen of the Beach.

After six minutes of exhilarating back-and-forth action in round 1, featuring thrilling exchanges of powerful strikes, clever counters, painful submission holds, and tricky escapes, most fans expected the same in round 2. After about two minutes of the two fighters exchanging a flurry of punches and kicks against the other it became clear that the energy of the match was starting to change. Perhaps it was Lindsey's relative youth, perhaps it was the wear and tear on Gemma after four straight well-earned victories, but no matter the cause it was clear that Gemma was just a step slower than her rival. And while Gemma certainly landed her fair share of strikes, Lindsey was undeniably starting to winning the exchange. Just over a minute later, a little more than halfway through the round, catastrophe seemed to strike for the reigning Queen.

As Gemma fired a punch at Lindsey's chest, her left foot slid forward and left down a slight slope in the sand, causing her body to both dip and over-rotate to the left, leading her to land a weak blow to right side of Lindsey's stomach. Simultaneously, what would have been a hard and direct punch to Gemma's chest from Lindsey became a glancing blow to Gemma's right cheek as Gemma fell to the sand facedown. Lindsey encountered no struggles as she rolled her opponent over onto her back. "Oh, looks like the champ's resistance is done", Lindsey said, grinning ear to ear, unable to believe her good luck. After slapping Gemma's face a few times and receiving none of the expected resistance, she lowered her awe-inspiring chest onto the unresponsive face of Gemma Atkinson, ready to take the crown from her previously dominant opponent and begin her own reign in impressive fashion. As her chest swallowed Gemma's face in its entirety, she felt the traditional moans emanating from her defeated opponent's mouth tickle her chest and her opponent's legs lightly flail against her own, which brought the overjoyed Lindsey much satisfaction.

"How are you doing down there, Gemma? I promise you are going to be drooling on my breasts before the end of the round. No way you survive the almost two and a half minutes left in the round under my chest without going out and I know you aren't going to submit to someone else's breasts, even when you have no hope of escape. You'll flail endlessly and moan into my tits until you pass out and I can't wait to be crowned Queen of the Beach once that happens." Lindsey taunted, proud of her position over the reigning Queen. Lindsey's breasts continued to drain Gemma's oxygen, and Lindsey figured given how totally her chest engulfed Gemma's face, it wouldn't be long before Gemma went delirious from both the oxygen and sensory deprivation associated with being smothered by her 32F chest.

{alt}

Gemma, taking advantage of Lindsey's assumptions that she was done for and that her leg movements weren't a threat, finally succeeded in placing both of her feet against the inside lower part of Lindsey's calves, hooked her ankles and pressed out, while keeping her thighs pressed against Lindsey's sides and her knees bent. "Huh?" Lindsey said in mild confusion as she felt a different feeling against her legs than the feeling she felt when she thought Gemma was just hopelessly flailing her legs forty-five seconds ago. Once she realized her legs were locked and being pushed out slightly, it was too late for her to do anything to stop what was to come next. Gemma extended her legs and pushed against Lindsey's shoulders, driving Lindsey backwards and freeing herself from Lindsey's buxom breasts. Immediately upon securing her freedom from the hellish, dark vacuum that was Lindsey's cleavage, Gemma hooked her left arm under Lindsey's right arm while bringing her right arm over Lindsey's left shoulder, interlocking both hands behind the top of Lindsey's back, and rolled to her left. While Gemma was gasping heavily from the devastating effects of spending almost a minute under Lindsey's draining chest, the tables had turned decisively in her favor.

As Lindsey now found herself on the bottom with her legs grapvevined, the only words she could muster were, "how did you– what the– HOW?!?" Gemma just smirked and said, "grapevine from the guard, bitch," as she leaned forward and applied her own breast smother to the now trapped challenger. With the hold in place, Gemma tut-tutted at her opponent "Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey, falling for the old possum trick? You had to have known that a glancing blow like that punch wouldn't have knocked any screws loose and even if it did, you really ought to have grapevined my legs anyways. Oh well, let's see if you can make it the final ninety seconds or so left in this round, or if you'll just go nighty night." As she uttered the last part of the taunt, Gemma wrapped her arms around Lindsey's head and hugged her opponent deeper into her 34E chest, making the odds of survival that much more grim. Lindsey tried to slide her legs out from Gemma's grapevine and tried to use her hands to break Gemma's lethal embrace, but neither attempt produced any desirable result. Recognizing the futility of her struggle, Lindsey ceased her resistance and hoped that if she conserved her energy and slowed her breathing she could survive until the end of the round. With ten seconds left in the round, Lindsey felt the delirium set in as Gemma's famously dangerous orbs deprived her of necessary air and sent her brain spinning. When the timer for the end of the round sounded, Gemma peeled her tits off of the dazed, but still barely conscious Lindsey Pelas who had managed to do what very fighters have ever done: survive a minute and a half under Gemma's chest. "Well, well, well, Lindsey, looks like you were saved by the bell," Gemma said with a mirthless chuckle.

After a short fifteen second break, the fighters resumed their match in the third round. The still glassy-eyed Pelas looked clearly worse for wear following last round's events, still visibly feeling the damage done by Gemma's twin orbs. Though as the previous round showed, who looks worse off can change in a second in a match of titans such as this one. After quickly meeting in a collar-and-elbow lockup to begin the third round, Gemma took the match to the sand with a well-executed toss. Once on the sand, Gemma rolled her opponent onto her stomach and sat on the small of her back. Gemma pulled Lindsey's arms onto her thighs before yanking her opponent's head back in a camel clutch. Lindsey shrieked in pain as her back was bent backwards horrifically while Gemma calmly cooed, "I think it's time for you to submit, Lindsey." Lindsey continued to cry out in agony, unwilling to tap, desperately hoping to pull off a Houdini-esque escape.

"If you're not ready to submit, let's have some fun," Gemma sadistically told Lindsey. Gemma released her hold on Lindsey's chin, focusing instead on undoing Lindsey's bikini top. Once undone, Gemma groped and kneaded Lindsey's exposed chest before jokingly using Lindsey's exposed chest as hand grips to apply a weaker, modified camel clutch, much to the delight of the crowd. Satisfied with the humiliation visited upon Lindsey with that joke hold, Gemma grabbed Lindsey's bikini top and turned it into a makeshift garrote, pulling back harder on Lindsey's neck than at any previous point in the match, bending Lindsey practically into a 'C'. Unable to take the pain being dealt to her spine, Lindsey tapped Gemma's side and cried out her submission, begging to be released. Gemma quickly obliged, letting Lindsey's head and upper body flop facedown into the sand below. Gemma got up and took a victory pose, placing one foot on the back of Lindsey's head, driving it deeper into the sand. Gemma's breathing was laborious as she celebrated her fifth straight victory, each prior match clearly having taken its toll. With five straight wins, Gemma passes Jennifer Lawrence and takes sole possession of first place for the most successive wins in this iteration of Queen of the Beach. Can Gemma go for six? Or will the strain of so many matches with such little break between them catch up to her? Find out next time as Gemma takes on Demi Rose, an equally, if not more famous Instagram model than Lindsey Pelas.

Winner by Camel Clutch Submission: Gemma Atkinson
Gemma controls the beach with a five match winning streak, breaking past Jennifer Lawrence's previous record of four.
Next Opponent: Demi Rose
{alt}

Part of me really wanted to write Lindsey winning here, but the idea of Gemma getting five straight was just too much to pass up. Thanks for a great story and a great choice of opponent in Pelas, GG. Can't wait to read the next match.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:46:54 AM by NoAirZone »

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2021, 06:39:04 AM »
Loved it! I'm tempted to write the next one myself, I have a couple ideas rolling around, but I'll wait and see if anyone else bites!

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2021, 10:02:50 AM »
Gemma Atkinson vs Maggie Q
{alt}

"Who sent the old runt?" Gemma asked the crowd, not even attempting to conceal her contempt for the 41-year old fighter. "Nobody sent me, but I'll be sending you packing," Maggie responded. "Is that the best comeback you could come up with? Jesus, that is just sad. Remind me to put you out of your misery quickly," Gemma told Maggie with a laugh.

Full of confidence after six straight victories, Gemma hardly took her seventh challenge seriously. After all, who is Maggie compared to some of the people she's already beaten, she thought. She knew that Maggie wasn't going to be more difficult than Demi Rose, Lindsey Pelas, Emily Blunt, or Alexandra Daddario. Might as well take it easy when ones gets the chance, she figured.

Maggie broke Gemma's internal thoughts with a sucker punch that hurt a bit, but pissed Gemma off more than anything else. And with that a switch flipped and the once carefree eyes of Gemma Atkinson instantly became laser-focused eyes that burned with an insatiable desire for vengeance. Like a woman possessed, Gemma charged at Maggie Q before launching herself into a Thesz Press, bringing the hapless Maggie down to the sand while straddling her.

"You like punches, huh, Maggie? Well, let's see how you like this, bitch," Gemma roared as she began firing punch after punch into Maggie's head. Maggie tried to get her hands up to block, but it did very little to stop the rain of blows from turning into multiple successful strikes to her head. Gemma enjoyed every second of retribution she dished out to what she viewed as a contemptible foe.

As she felt Maggie's resistance begin to wane, Gemma ended the punches and lifted Maggie up into a torture rack. Despite being incredibly flexible, Maggie cried out in agony as Gemma ruthlessly pulled down on Maggie's neck and legs, bending her back into a devastating position. "This is what happens to people who try and pull cheap shit like that sucker punch, Maggie. It's time someone taught you your place in this world," Gemma told Maggie, barely audible over her opponent's wails.

After holding her dominantly on her shoulders for over thirty seconds, Gemma spun Maggie forwards around her neck before slamming her opponent down onto her knee in a brutal backbreaker. Gemma rolled Maggie onto the sand where she was left clutching her back following the targeted assault against it with both the backbreaker and torture rack being employed by Gemma to inflict maximum pain.

Satisfied with the damage done and the message sent, Gemma decided to put a bow on the match, only a few minutes into the first round. First, Gemma undid her bikini top and used it to tie Maggie's hands together behind her back. Then Gemma rolled her opponent onto her back and took a kneeling position at her opponent's head. With a smile, Gemma slid her legs out backwards so that she rested easily on her stomach. The thoroughly broken Maggie simply looked up in fear at Gemma's chest as it hung pendulously, mere inches above her face. Gemma wrapped her arms behind the back of Maggie's head and lowered her chest onto Maggie's face, nestling it right between her twin orbs of terror in a reverse breast smother.

Maggie tried bridging against the sand, but without the normal hard mat surface and given her weakened state, the pathetic attempted escape from the normally easy to escape hold added to the humiliation imposed by Gemma's breasts. "Oh, Maggie, I thought I had beaten you enough that you'd have just given up. Watching you struggle and fail to get out of this hold is just sad," Gemma said, her voice dripping with condescension. "MMMMMMPPPPPHHH! MMMMMPPPPHHH!" Maggie yelled her retort, but Gemma's chest and the perfect seal it formed against Maggie's face ensured it would be muffled completely, leaving the reply utterly incomprehensible. Gemma laughed with derision as Maggie's yelling tickled her chest before telling her opponent, "you know Maggie, other than Victoria Justice, you may be my easiest win yet. You couldn't even make it out of the first round. Tsk tsk tsk."

After 40 seconds in the reverse breast smother, Maggie was out cold. "Damn, these people need to send me a real challenge, or I'll be Queen of this Beach until I'm as old as Sleeping Beauty over here," Gemma said with a laugh as she got up and planted her foot on Maggie's chest.

Winner by Reverse Breast Smother KO: Gemma Atkinson
Gemma controls the beach with a seven match winning streak. Can she be stopped? Will she get 8? Will she hit the impossible 10? Find out next time on QOTB!
Next Opponent: Brooklyn Decker

{alt}
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 10:10:47 AM by NoAirZone »