News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Moderators so bumping is now allowed ? or is it just favortism that allows it ?

• 2 Replies

Offline fan of Holly The Jobber

This is just an honest question for the moderators, because my last poll got taken down for what you guys called "bumping".

So now i put a new one up and im watching polls leapfrog mine back and forth everyday because some of them have been bumped 10-15 times , by the people who created it or who are involved in it !!!!!!!

So whats the deal here? Are you moderators going to act upon that or is it just certain people that get targeted?

Whats fair for one is fair for all right ?  Its rather shocking that this site is moderated in a political fashion !
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 08:33:21 PM by HollyJobberFan »

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
We are a small group of people and can't possibly catch everything that happens on the forum.
So if you do see anything that is breaking any of the rules click on report post and someone will look at it
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Also you don't seem to understand what bumping is:

If it is a poll fight between members it is generally expected the members involved will make comments or do a message board fight based on the results. That is usually why we have members involved on polls. And a post that is adding value to a thread isn't bumping ie: answering a question. But if the poll owner is just saying "'oh boy guys the vote sure is close "' not so much.

Also maybe learn to ask questions in public in a more respectful manner. We aren't paid for this and having shit and venom hurled at me by some one I have never heard of before might make you feel like a big man,  but all it does is make you sound like an asshole.

Just because you don't like a decision doesn't mean the moderators and admins of this forum are here to  serve as a punching bag for you.