News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Two mature women catfight. Who win?

• 13 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Two mature women catfight. Who win?
« on: August 01, 2010, 07:07:01 PM »
Two women brutal fight for man:

Sophia 49 years, 169 cm ( 5'7" ), 85kg ( 188 lbs )

{alt}

Kate 50 years, 170 cm ( 5'7" ), , 68kg ( 150 lbs )

{alt}

What are they doing in fight? Who win?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:17:27 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Nancycat

Re: Two mature women catfight. Who win?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 07:32:23 PM »
Sophia will win.Is younger and more solid that Kate.She looks stronger!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 07:11:41 PM »
Sophia is widow. Her children put own families. She got to know handsome and rich man. He had on name Tom. He is 52 years old and he love mature women. They are partners. They were comprehensible and replenished. They had successful sexual life. Sophia thought that he looked for  stabilization and solid relationship with woman. She thought that they would marry once. When Sophia found out that Tom meets with different woman she went berserk. She went for him. He entered mistresses home . Her name is Kate.
Kate is divorcee woman. She remembers well drunken rows husband and fight with him. She never surrendered. Despite that she be beaten, she defended bravely. Her husband had scratched face and black eye also often. Some time later Sophia entered home by not lockfast door. She saw naked Tom and Kate in sex-position 69. Kate she sat oblique on Tom. She sucked his penis. Mistress be experienced. She worked with tongue and mouths magnificently. Tom lay under her and licked her pussy. Her pussy was wet and secretion trickled after Tom's face. Sophia was in shock and shrieked out savagely. She was on both evil.
- Get off from my man lascivious bitch! - Sophia Shouted.
- What you do in my house! - Asked takes aback Kate.
Both women exchanged insults and threats then.
Volume be taken aback initially. Now however he became excited. He knew that in moment fight will be.
Because he was very self-confident and conceited, he said:
- Ladys!  They would is prepare to decide a dispute this.
There now he not needed tell.
- We will fight bitch! - Sophia Said.
- All permissible fight. Attacking eyes be forbidden.-Answered Kate.
For Sophia fight it was not novelty too. She had eight fights in life. She fought at elementary school, middle, high school.
Sophia feared, that Kate will crib her shirt on head. Then Kate would can could  beat her. Therefore she undres shirt. Kate put panties and bra. She stood up finished to fight. Sophia looked on her and undres shoes and skirt. Both women looked on rival wildly. Their breasts rose in breath. They go to rival with at a quick pace raising palms suddenly…
Continuation will happen tomorrow how I will write continuation my story and translate from Polish on English.
I will use polls.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 07:08:13 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Sandra Perluggi

• God Member
  • Try me if you dare... bitch!!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »
Sophia wins this one, no doubt at all. Besides... she has a lot of weight advantage and will crush her opponent.
Winning or losing isn't that important: It's the positions you get in during the fight that count...

Offline stem74

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 05:59:56 PM »
great story kate wins as previous poster said, it's in the eyes
ladies, ladies surely there is a better way to settle this

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 01:22:46 AM »
Sofia screamed "get off of my man you fuckin whore." Kate looks up & Kate is angry & she screams "how dare you come into my house you fat cow. I warned you to stay away from me & Tom. I told you if you came to my house," but Sofia is infuriated, her face is beet red & Sofia loses her temper & she grabs Kate by her short fuckin hair & she pulls her right off of her husband and Kate is screaming "aaaahhhh," as Sofia pulls her right off of the bed & onto the floor. Sofia screams, "get up whore, I'm going to knock the shit out of you & teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget." Now Kate is just as angry as Sofia & quickly she gets up to her feet screaming, "you stupid fat cow, your husband just filled my wet, hot pussy with his come & now I'm going to make you suck it right out of me. I'll make you lick my pussy clean you fat bitch," but Sofia is crazed & she grabs Kate's hair again & she drags her forward & off balance onto her hands & knee's & Kate screams, "aaahhh," from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head.

Sofia is dragging Kate by her short fuckin blond hair across the carpet, & Kate is screaming. Kate lunges forward & she wraps her arms around Sofia's knee's & she tackles her to the ground & Sofia lets out a moan "aahh," as she falls right over onto her back on the ground. Sofia is shocked & Kate leaps right on top of her. She grabs Sofia's hair with her right hand & she holds her head up off of the carpet & with her left fist she starts pummeling her all around her face. First she punches her "bam," right in her right eye, then she punches her "bam," right in her left eye. Kate screams "I'm going to black your eyes you fat cow." She starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," pounding her in her left eye, then "bam, bam, bam, bam," pounding her in her right eye. She smashes her eyes until both of Sofia's eyes start to swell up & turn red & black & blue. Sofia is bucking & kicking & Sofia is much stronger then Kate & she manages to knock Kate off of her. Kate tries to roll Sofia off of her, but Sofia is much too strong & Sofia gets on top of Kate.

She manages to grab Kate's wrists & she holds them down to the carpet, & then she manages to put her knee's on her wrists & she holds her pinned helplessly to the ground. Sofia laughs as she looks right into Kate's face screaming, "now who's eyes are going to get punched black & blue you bitch." Sofia balls up both of her fists hard & tight & she starts punching Kate's eyes. Right fist "bam," left eye, left fist "bam," right eye. "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth she's pounding Kate's eyes. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," pummeling Kate's eyes until Kate's eyes swell up & turn black & blue. Kate is bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin cow." this infuriates Sofia all over again & she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Kate's nose.

Sofia is big & strong & her punches are very powerful & she's knocking the shit out of Kate's face with her fist. Kate manages to free her right hand & she takes her long, sharp orange fingernails & she digs then right into Sofia's huge breasts. She's raking her nails down Sofia's huge breasts & ripping her bra right off of her & you can see bloody red fingernail scratches all over Sofia's huge sexy breasts. Sofia is screaming, "aahh, aahhh," i'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you," as she just keeps on bashing Kate's nose in until "crack you can hear the bone of her nose crack & fuckin break right in her head & blood is gushing out of her nose & her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head, & then Kate stops scratching at Sofia & she goes limp like a floppy doll & her eyes roll right back up in her head & Kate is unconscious. Sofia knocked Kate out cold. 

Sofia takes the open palm of her right hand & "boom," she slaps Kate hard across her face. So hard Kate's face swings to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks her "boom," backhand across the other side of her face. She starts "boom, boom, boom, boom," forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back & forth & back & forth, she's smacking the fuckin shit out of Kate's face. She's slapping the sense right back into Kate & suddenly Kate's eyes blink open, & Kate is slapped so fuckin silly she doesn't even know where she is any more.

Sofia gets up off of Kate & she stands right over her & Sofia is laughing as she slowly starts to lower her panties screaming, "look up, look up at me you fuckin whore." Kate is horrified. Tears start streaming down her face. mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & she starts crying out, "no, oh no, please Sofia, please I'll never see you husband again, please enough. Sofia is laughing as she holds her ass just inches over Kate's face screaming, "kiss my ass bitch, kiss a real woman's ass." Kate is scared, she's never been beat up or humiliated like this before & desperately she starts crying out, "please, i'm begging you. I'll never see Tom again, please let me go."

Sofia laughs as she pound her right fist "boom," right into the rounded bowl of Kate's stomach. "ooofff," she knocks the air right out of Kate & Kate's mouth open wide as she tries o gasp in a breath of air, but Sofia is vicious & she's really going to terrorize Kate. She lowers her ass right onto Kate's face, smothering the blond with her large luscious ass. Feebly kate is bucking & kicking & flailing her hands, but Sofia easily grabs Kate's hands & Kate is all pummeled & she's weak & she can;'t do anything to get this fat cow off of her. Kate starts to see black & her legs stop kicking & her hands just start flapping around limply in Sofia's hands, & she starts to see black.

Sofia raises up & Kate gaps in a large breath of fresh air. Sofia screams, "kiss my ass bitch." Kate is submissive now, she's scared & she's shaking in fear & she doesn't want to anger this fat bitch any more & she raises her head up off of the ground, & Kate's head is all wobbly, & her eyes are still swimming around in her fuckin head as her lips touch Sofia's ass & gently she kisses her ass. Sofia laughs & says "that's right you whore, now tell my husband you're a weak, pathetic fuckin whore & I'm a real woman." Kate is scared & she doesn't want to infuriate Sofia. She couldn't care less if she never see's Tom again, she just wants to get this totally painful, humiliating experience over.

Kate cry's out, "I'm a weak, pathetic fuckin whore, Tom, & Sofia is a real woman." Sofia is laughing as she screams, "now lick my ass hole clean with your tongue you stupid slut." Kate goes hysterical, she's starts crying hysterically & begging Sofia, "no, please no, i'm begging you," but Sofia is going to show Tom just what a pathetic whore Kate is & she punches Kate's stomach again. Kate's tongue comes right out as Kate is trying to catch her breath. Sofia screams, "lick my ass hole bitch, suck my ass hole clean you whore." Kate has no choice, Sofia is totally dominating her & Kate starts kicking & sucking out Sofia's ass hole with her tongue.

Sofia screams, "Now Tom, get over her so I can suck your cock." Tom walks over & Sofia starts sucking him off. The as Tom starts having an explosive orgasm in Sofia's mouth, Sofia start coming right on Kate's face

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 10:16:54 PM »
Thank you. Very good story. And then continuation of my story. That is alternative end.

Knok! Knok! Knok! - Kate and Sophia punch 3 times mutually.
Both seize rival's hair mutually. They hiss with pain and effort. They are swearing with whisper mutually. Sophia catch Kate in headlock. Yet standing Kate catch hair with back Sophia’s head. Sophia overthrows her. Kate crib her hair to back. Sophia rolls by on belly and Kate lies on her backs. Kate hugs Sophia’s neck with right hand and she beats with 5 times left fist in face. However Sophia is hard. She tries to get up and to shake free oneself. Both so they keep rival in headlock. They wrestle.
Their bodies be tangled in fight. They pant and offend rival. Their faces express pain and fury. In warm day Tom smell sweat of their bodies.
After a little Kate lies pick-a-back.
Sophia keeps Kate in headlock left shoulder and she lies on her. She knows to fight wrestling holds. Kate is typical catfighter.
Straps of Sopia’s bra be torn off and it hangs on belt.
Sophia hit Kate 2 times in face with free hand. Kate seizes Sophia’s hair and tries to pull to back.  It fizzle out . Sophia sits on her and hits in face with right hand twice. Kate  turns on belly and gets up on all fours. Both get up on legs. Sophia hugs from back Kate’s neck left arm.  She hits in side of face twice right arm. Kate wriggles free oneself agilely. She turns to Sophia ahead and seizes her hair. Both women pull at opponent's hair. Sophia wants to kick Kate in pussy, but Kate covers oneself with knee. Sophia however crib Kate’s head lower. She kicks Kate in face and crib in break down. Kate catch for leg rival fortunately. After a little they kneel. Kate bra hangs on haunches and she have naked nipples.
Kate draws out hand and press palm to Sophia's panties.
- Aaaaaaaaaeeghh! - She shouted  with pain. She catch first palm Kate's palm. And she catch nipple with second palm. This forces Kate to letting go the hair of pussy.
- Fsssss! - Kate hisses with pain. Sophia draws Kate’s breast . Sophia takes off on knee and catch hair Kate. Kate does the same. Sophia turns Kate  over pick-a-back. Kate pushes away palm her face. Kate raises leg and her foot pushes away Sophia. Sophia go down. Kate takes off and sits pick-a-back Sophia.
- Yh! Ych! Uh! Yh! - Kate beats her in side of face 2 times every hand. Kate reaches under rival. She rip off cup of bra from breast. She finds nipple and pinches him.
- Aaaaaaaaaeeghh! - Sophia screams.
Kate turns away Sophia pick-a-back for hair, sits on her and tries to press her hand  down to the ground. Sophia forbids thereon. Kate hits Sophia 4 times in face.  Sophia turns on belly and tries to get up on knees. Kate however sits on her and punch her. In total 5 knocks. Sophia was turned on belly. She wants to avoid knocks. Kate hits her 3 times. Sophia gets up on knees. She reaches to back with hands and catch Kate’s hair. Sophia wants to drop Kate. Women get up catch hair aside. Both women are tired and pant loudly, but they fight. Both seize rival in headlock first hand. Second hand they punch in face rival. Kate seizes Sophia's hair and she turns over her pick-a-back and sits on her. Kate forest Sophia's hair right palm and she hits her face several times. Kate seizes her hair again and goes higher. She sits on Sophia's breast. She seizes her hand and wants to press it knees. Sophia kicks up savagely. She founds  leg for Kate’s head to drop aside Kate. Kate is furious. She seizes for hair holding on them how bridle. Sophia seizes the nipples areolae of Kate’s breasts and she beats in nails.
- Aaaaa! - Kate shouts with pain and seizes nipples. Then Sophia crib aside Kate with leg and kicks Kate in pussy. Sophia quickly sit down on Kate. Both pull at hair and punch. Sophia press hand between Kate's legs. Kate tightened on her waist legs. She seizes Kate’s hair pussy, squeezes and pull at. Kate shouted . She began however pulling at Sophia's hair wildly. She beat in with first palm claws in Sophia's nipple. This forced Sophia to letting go pussy. Kate thereon waited only. She catch hair whore's head and bucked savagely, chewing whore pick-a-back. Kate sat down on her belly and hits 2 times first right fist. She tightens down to the ground rival’s hands and crushes with knees. Kate hits Sophia in face again. Kate reaches to back with hand and she pinches nipple. Kate press palm to Sophia's panties then. She tries desperately to free hand to defend and tightens legs. She protects to pussy access. Kate’s hand however sneaks in mediad quickly. Tom see that Kate hollows out in Sophia's pussy. She shouts loudly.
- Please, don’t hurt me! Please! - Sophia shouts.
- Kate, absolve her!- Tom asked – don’t destroy her femininity. You will make her harm!
Probably Kate comprehensible and she let go Sophia. She got up with her.
I see now that Sophia looks burn from Kate. She has blue swollen eyes and cut lip.

The continuation of story will be in a few days.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 05:44:24 PM by rozczochrany »

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 06:04:19 PM »
id love to fight the winner hope its kate as id love to hurt her
mature catfight queen

catfighttasha

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 10:00:36 AM »
I WANT TO HURT U GINA U OLD SLAG

Offline cyberwrsler

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 10:06:14 AM »
this fight looks like it would be super close

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 10:13:55 AM »
TASHA U NASTY LITTLE cxnt IAM COMING FOR U SO BOOK UR HOSPITAL BED NOW SLAG
mature catfight queen

Offline Kat Fights

• ~ Kat.Fights on Trillian ~
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 08:12:49 PM »
Sophia will win.Is younger and more solid that Kate.She looks stronger!

Solid?  Fat is not solid.
Shall we dance?

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 02:00:36 AM »
Kate after a few minutes, as Sophia runs out of gas and can't continue.

Offline Kat Fights

• ~ Kat.Fights on Trillian ~
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 01:23:29 AM »
Kate after a few minutes, as Sophia runs out of gas and can't continue.

I don't see a long fight at all.  Kate for sure.
Shall we dance?