News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Any ladies into mixed sexfights?

• 3 Replies

Offline Jack7inches

Any ladies into mixed sexfights?
« on: April 20, 2020, 07:10:38 PM »
Been thinking a first-to-cum-loses type of sexfight would be fun.  Any ladies into that kind of thing?

Offline Andki

Re: Any ladies into mixed sexfights?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 09:27:08 PM »
I can just tell you that chances youre winning against an equally skilled women are near zero  :)

Offline Pedromalone

Have you actually done research?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 07:12:00 AM »
Jackkuaf

I have been a bit of a catfight fan for a while, and have looked into sexfights a bit because of this.  I do think that you will have to be really skilled to get a woman into positions that will benefit you in this match while not giving your opponent the chance to "stimulate you".   I think the key in any male vs female sexmatch would be to keep your "organ" out of her reach as much as you can since once she gets that you will more than likely  loose if it's a first to cum match.  I would think that an interesting twist on a sexmatch though would be not a first to cum match, but more of a last to cum where it's more of an endurance contest. Women may be able to have multiple orgasms in succession, but if not given the time to" come down" they will tire and could be worn out.  I do think there are ways to win every type of match, you just have to be skillful enough to find them. I will admit that I have also looked for some mixed erotic matches on here, and while there may not be that many females looking for mixed, there are some, that will especially if you are respectful when asking for a challenge.

Offline bustychloe

• I’ll take your man and your bra
Re: Any ladies into mixed sexfights?
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 10:19:43 AM »
I am!
BustyChloe16 on trillian, add me!