News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FCF Live Stream Catfight: Bruna and Remmy rip and squeeze

• 5 Replies

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
FCF Live Stream Catfight: Bruna and Remmy rip and squeeze
« on: April 26, 2020, 12:51:18 AM »
Intro

I don't really post logs, honestly I don't really get out much anymore but I've been drawn back in a bit. Given that our scenario involved a live stream Bruna and I decided it made sense to post the log to enhance the experience of us actually fighting in front of an audience. Our pictures can be located at the bottom.

--
Standing in the middle of the rented room I stared at the open laptop making thinking faces as I connected to the stream and made sure that it wasn't going to broadcast me still in the middle of changing to some early arrival to the Freecatfights live stream of Broona and I catfighting. I had the front desk prepare a key for the five-star hotel room we were using. It was all paid for. In fact we had gone so far as to do voting on our color choices for lingerie and those were of course paid for as well.   With a satisfactory tap I stood up from the laptop and moved backward to stand and turn before kneeling. Checking to make sure all the action would be in the Webcam frame. With that taken care of I went about the process of changing out of my tank top and booty shorts. The pink lingerie was ridiculously skimpy but it was actually more modest than some of the other things I owned. I could feel my excitement rising. Another fight and one that I had finally gone out of my way to find. The spontaneous encounter with Suzi had brought it all back and I was hungry for me. Hopefully I wasn't too out of it to fight with some of the newer equally hungry girls on the scene now.

--

I am very excited about this, my first freecats sponsored match. I had a few already with members and stories and photos started getting popular, so when I was finally contacted by them, I was thrilled! And not only because it was a lot of money. Even more to win! But this will raise my profile a lot, especially with a win. I also like my opponent. The sent me her profile and we even messaged a bit. She seems sane most importantly, and a good fighter. I don't think she is going to kill me, but she won't be an easy win either. She is experienced but hasn't fought in a long time. I think this is a balance to my relative newness. The posts on out thread on our stream seems to think mostly she's going to win, but I disregard that because she just looks tough with tattoos. I have none. But some people who like me say I am not to be underestimated. This is true. So we met briefly upon arrival. I went to change while she said she would set up the laptop and webcams, and then change. The outfits provided by freecats, the members chose black for me, which I love. It is a pushup and thong set. I remember she will wear the same, but pink? Either way, I am ready, brushing my hair out perfect, and then looking over in a full mirror, I head out. You are not there, still changing. It is ok, I peek at the laptop to see the messages. We are not live yet, but so many people in that chat. I'm smiling as I read them. And a message from the producer comes through. He asks if we're ready. I reply yes. "Ok we’ll go live in 5 minutes. Please start with both of you kneeling next to each other, then introduce yourself: stats and how you think the fight will go." I comply I scoot back in the frame and rest my butt on my heels, hands on my thighs, waiting for you.

--

You join me from the bathroom and I check the message from the producer before I hit the stream start count down and move over to you. Adopting a similar position I wait for the stream to kick over to live before I smile to it "Hello Freecatfights. I guess you all are here to see a catfight. I'm Remington, I'm five foot three inches and just over one hundred pounds. My measurements 36-24-36 making me literally a perfect hourglass and consequently all the dresses fit. I'm carrying a full set of Double Ds in case you're wondering.

Shifting on my knees a bit I look at you fighting the voracious look in my eyes and savoring the tingling running up my spine in anticipation of what we are about to do to each other. "I've been doing this for quite a while now and I think I can take Miss Bruna without much problem. In fact I'm quite confident you will all get a good look at that lovely butt of hers. When I spank it bright red after I've kicked her ass thoroughly.

I gesture to you as if to say 'over to you'

--

It is surprisingly good to see you when you enter. I smile a little even. I think it's to hide nerves. But you are hot for sure now when I see you with as little clothes as me. This is good, it will make me competitive I think. You kneel down almost hip to hip with me. I turn on the attitude some when we go live. I look the other way and pretend you aren't even there as you talk. It's good though. You are poised. I think I will not be as good at this part, so I flip my hair to take attention off you and wait my turn. "Ola, I am Bruna." I start off and sigh. "This is my first match for you here, officially, thank you so much for voting me in!" I lean forwards a bit and push my arms into the sides of my tits, because you are bigger. I'm not small, but you are just bigger, and from this angle, they can't see my ass. "let's see. I am 5'3 and I am 105 pounds. My breasts are 32D and I am 24 inches around the waist, and of course, what you all want to know, 36 in the hips" I wink and put my hands on my butt, shaking my hips some. "I think this bitch talks a lot, but tattoos don't make you tough. She's hot for sure, so when I when (emphasis on I) I will make sure she's on full display and you see all of it.

--

I put my finger to my lips and bite it gently as I look you up and down. "Wow she's something isn't she...its been a long time since someone offered to show me off but I think the honor is going to be yours, Bruna." Looking at the camera I smirk and narrow my eyes slightly "why don't we find out"

Turning back to you I make sure you're ready before I rise up off my heels and tug the straps of my bra making sure everything is in place. The show isn't going to be free that is for sure. You want my chest on display you'll have to earn it the same as everything else. With that, I give you a wink and as soon as you say you're ready I lash out with a quick right-handed slap to your face as I reach from your right bra strap trying to get a grip on it so I can use it to leverage a second harder slap to your face. The hope is to get you off balance, embarrassed, in pain, and confused as quickly as possible so I can sink as many ringing slaps into your pretty face as fast as possible. I rear back for a third stinging slap like a fist fighter trying to pummel her opponent with repeated punches. Only I'm in lingerie and most people find this sexy. I'd take this any day over a fistfight.

--

"You talk too much!" I say to reply while I turn on my knees and raise up too. I can see it in your eyes that you're ready, I pull on the hips of my thong and snap them, nodding that I am ready too. Once I see you twitch, I shoot my hands in for your hair. I can't barely touch it when you surprise me and slap my hard right across my cheek. The sound claps and stuns me! "Oh!" I gasp out, and even before I can react, you are grabbing at my bra. I am pulled into another slap, and it rocks my body down to my hands and knees. More and more come in until I am curled up on my side, my arms over my head to protect it. Slaps raining down but I am blocking them now, but I am totally surprised by this and it is not a good look for me right away.

--

As I pull you over I see you reach your hands up to stop the assault on your head. Switching my assault I reach around your back and yank at the back of your bra strap trying to unhook it before I release my hold on your shoulder strap and reach for your hair with my left hand.

Regardless of my success at unhooking your bra strap I let go of it and try to get a better grip on your hair as I put my right knee on your side and push off with my left knee. Using both hands now I do my best to secure a hold on your hair while I try and mount you from the side and yank you over onto your stomach to put me in a mounted position on your back. Wiggling my knee over I do my best to slide across you while using your hair like a saddle horn for mounting a horse. “Too bad I didn’t talk more” I yank and try to slide into position on your back.

So far this fight has been going my way and we are only a couple minutes in. Catfight, wrestling, grappling, it makes little difference to me. I fight like a mean bitch every time and I fight to win. It makes every win savage and delightful and it makes every loss sting hard as I take the humiliation I deserve for not being better than my opponent so I’m not going to let up at all with how vicious or aggressive I am in this fight.

--

You came out throwing bombs in the form of slaps at my face, and once you connected with the first, you didn't let up until I was defensive already, just trying to cover up. The fans on the stream maybe are thrilled by this, but I am not. Right away you are in control and I appear stunned, and maybe you aren't slow at all from your long lay off fighting. I am on my side and you shift everything to be behind me. Briefly one hand is pulling on the shoulder strap and the back of my bra, which gets me flailing, trying to throw my upper, right arm back into your body while I kick my legs, wanting to roll more into you to save my top. I can feel it lose but it's holding on, and you switch to my hair. I wince and close my eyes when you make it double fisted, my expression clear for the cams. When you press, it's not difficult to roll me on my stomach, which causes me to panic. Not even maybe a minute in and you already have my back, and that is not good for me. You are acting like the cowgirl, so, in a panic, I try to slide my knees under me on the carpet, raise my hips and push up, wanting badly to toss you off me.

--

As you react to me, I feel you balling up your legs underneath you to try and buck me off. Latching onto your hair firmly I pull back hard with both hands trying to keep you from unbalancing me. With each buck I do my best to ride you like a cowgirl breaking a horse yanking your hair from side to side in an effort to both keep my position and inflict even more pain on you. Finally you toss me sideways and I slide off your back. Wrapping my legs around your waist I try to keep a hold on you with a scissor while I lose my grip on your hair with my left hand. Landing on my right hip I continue to pull on your hair with my right hand while working my thighs around your midsection. Not ideal but hopefully I can lock in a leg scissor while you try to deal with my hand in your hair.

I can feel my chest slipping in my top so I’m forced to use my left hand to tug on my bra to keep it in. The bouncing around nearly threw my boobs clear which I was not expecting but I think I got the better half of the exchange with the aggressive hair pulling from you bucking me like that. Hopefully I can fix my top and get you in a scissor before you figure out a way to escape and mount a counter-attack.

--

It is a strain on my body to try and lift you up, even more, when you really start pulling my hair in sharp directions. It is early in the fight and I have strength, if this was later I feel it collapses me. But the hair pull really hurts! Usually early strength and adrenaline are enough to let me push through hair pulling, but this hurts right away. "OOooW FUCK!" I shout, the exclamation helping me to finally shake you off, but not entirely. You hold to me with your legs, even dropping on your side. Your legs are around me and fighting to lock, and even still you keep a grip on my long hair with your right hand. It twists my upper body towards you. I try to force up to my hands and knees, and I go with the pull, wanting to throw my body more on top of yours and flatten you. my left hand reaching up for your hair, I want to yank it that way and open you up for some revenge slaps to your face with my right, swinging it was back and in. "Fucking bitch!" I growl in anger, remembering the earlier pain and wanting to send it back through you. "You want to slap?!"

--

As you roll towards me I’m forced to change the hold with my legs to a wrap around your upper body as opposed to a side leg scissor. Not ideal but I’ll have to take it. Finally I manage to get my chest in place just in time for you to get on your knees and fall towards me with my hair pull. You grip my hair and swing hard with your right hand. The first slap makes me see stars as it was a heavy hit from a position above me. “AHhhh fuuu-” The second one cuts off my expletive mid-sentence and I can taste blood in my mouth from it. This is no good. I have to stop you. As you lash out with your third slap I move my left arm into position by my head and face like a kickboxer blocking a punch to the head. Using my forearm, upper arm, and elbow as a shield I tuck it close to my head so I can pear out from around it at you with murder in my eyes. As you are on your knees above me I suddenly squeeze my legs together hard and yank your hair to the right, your left trying to pull you over onto your side again as you are going for your fourth of fifth slap trying to catch you right in the middle of a swing.

My face is stinging from the slaps and I think the second one shoved my lip into my teeth hence the taste of blood. Thankfully I got my arm up or you might have knocked me out with a few more of those. And people say slapping is for girls. What a bunch of crap, I’ve seen full-grown men be knocked out cold by a hard straight arm slap to the face.

--

Speaking of men, the laptop absolutely lights up after I connect with my slaps., also lighting up you face. It lags a little, but out of the corner of my eye I can see the emojis flying by and hear the chimes going off. It seems our "audience" approves. So I continue to do it, even with you blocking. but you cut me off. The pain can give you strength in a panic I know and I feel a hard yank of my hair, and I let out a yell. It unbalances me and you use your legs to swing me down on my side, next to you and close. The drop sliding my right breast a little bit more out of my loosened top. Both our hands in the other hair. me with my left, you with your right. I pull my right hand back as if I'm going to slap again, but it is being aimed for your left breast. I want to clamp on and squeeze it hard, and ruin any adjustment you just did while my legs kick and slide around.

--
You fall over neatly but you immediately swing another slap. My arm pulls in but it connects with my breast and you squeeze hard. The sound from me is half pain, half pleasure as I moan from it. I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. But it does mean that because you’ve chosen to play rough with my chest I have the advantage since that’s how I like it. At least without your nails lodged in it and my top still on. Deciding to take advantage I take my left hand and sink it between your flailing legs. Grabbing the top of your thong I yank hard driving it up into your snatch before releasing it. I’m not really after it but I need it out of the way. With my thumb and first finger I reach down and seize your lips pinching them together over the top of your thong and begin to rub them up and down while squeezing them together trying to use your thong to grind into the inside of your lips. With my right hand I free my grip on your hair and grab the front of your bra yanking hard before I lash out and pop you with my open hand smack in the middle of your face. I can’t afford to give you free rein on my chest so I need to get you off of my still as yet unexposed breast.

--

I come down with a slap to your still covered left breast, but when it connects I leave my hand there and then curl my nails in like a cat. I want to wreck it and your bra too, bunching it up in my hand. It seems to have an effect on you, but what exactly it is, I am not sure. It seems to hurt, but you enjoy it too. I decide you are a freak, and this means I may have to switch up my game here. A harsh tug on the front of my thong brings me out of that thought, followed by a sensation traveling up my body to my brain of your fingers on my pussy. I moan and buckle, Soon, feeling the same as you just did. It's uncomfortable, but feels good as well. I sigh out and quickly close my legs around your hand. I kind of can't believe you went there, but as my head spins, I realize you, in spite of your obvious nastiness, aren't damaging down there, keeping it more as a sexy distraction like we agreed. Fair. You're going to get it now too! I let your breast go and I grab at your wrist, wanting to pull your hand out from my legs before reaching for your kitty from over you. But before I do you are shaking me by my top, and then a downwards slap across my face "OW!" I cry out. It's from close in and with your downward arm, but still stings. My eyes water, and I have a fit, kicking and flailing wildly. Slapping yet but without a target, I think more like to roll on top of you, so mad now I'm cussing in Portuguese!

--

At the short-range slap you start flailing and spitting words I can’t understand. Clearly that got your attention. As you roll I help you up and release my grip on your pussy. You’ve forgotten my breast at this point and I’m happy to move on to inflicting other damage. As you yank my hand away from your pussy I catch the front of your thong and this time I really pull on it trying the drive the thing fabric up between your legs and into your sensitive snatch. Using it as a means of holding onto you I pull up hard and saw it back and forth trying to bury it as deep in your womanhood as I can while I pull on it. As soon as you manage to get on top of me I release the hold frantically trying to keep my legs wrapped around your waist without trapping my left hand underneath my own ass. With a sudden movement I arch my hips and throw myself onto my shoulders and use my left and right hands to grab the front of your bra and pull down. If my guess is correct and this works hopefully it will dump your breasts out of your bra and since the camera is behind me it should also put you in a position where your breasts are hanging out of your top and I have you in a leg scissor above me so the camera has a good view of your naked boobs with my hands pulling your top down.

--
As soon as you feel me fighting for your hand to remove it from my pussy, you use the pinpoint leverage there, which is my thong, as a sexual weapon and slide it all around and even inside me. I bite my lower lip and close my eyes tight, digging my nails into your hand. I'm very sick of your shit right now and I flip the switch, letting go of everything just to swing wild slap on you. Some hit your body, most don't, but it's ok. I get back to my knees over you. My bra looks worse for the fight so far, both breasts bulging almost out in the last push up anyway, when you grab it, it really doesn't take much effort for you to pull it down, exposing my tits, yes, for the webcam right there. I am breathing hard, my now naked breasts heaving for the fans. Your legs are straight, but more down closer to my hips I think, and I am thankful for it. I can feel how strong they are. I know not to have them around my hips or my head. But with your whole body in front of me, I see openings. I reach down with my right hand and grab your pussy, just rubbing your spot briefly from over your panties you hopefully get your legs to loosen because what I want to do is go with the motion you're pulling me with my own bra, down on top of you, grab your hair and land with my breasts on your face, and maybe, also, the position makes it harder for you to keep a good scissors.

--

As I feel you start to rub my snatch I let out something akin to a purr and tighten my legs instinctually as I wiggle my hips. I can feel you start to lean down and If I just keep my legs tight I can keep you suspended above me. Instead I release them and pull my knees up towards your arms. As you crash down on top of me I squeeze them suddenly with my thighs on either side of your rib cage as I do it ratcheting them down. It's certainly not a graceful position to be in with your naked tits in my face and your body piling on top of me but it stacked my hips above my stomach and it has put your body right between my thighs as soon as I relaxed the scissor. Letting go of your bra I snake my hands behind your back and grab the end of your hair wrapping it around my knuckles in two separate stands before I yank backward and out to either side as I suck my thighs in try to bend your head back and crush your ribs with my legs. I’m not sure if you can smother me from here just yet but I don’t want to find out so I do my best to crush you with my legs and give you the worst headache of all time. The temptation to bite your tits is real but I know we agreed no biting.

--

I have fire in my eyes. I want to hurt you so bad right now. I push off my knees and throw my hands for your head, gripping your hair at the top of it and trying to hold it still so I can shove my tits in it. But as I come in, you adjust and move your legs higher up my body. I can feel you squeeze more, and soon you are in my hair too. You have the ends of it and are pulling my head backward. My scrunched up face is right in front of the webcam, and the pain is clear. This hurts, a lot. I try to keep my balance though, it is hard. I know I have to keep pressure on you or I maybe will fall off. I use my toes to dig into the carpet and push up more. I want to shove my whole weight down on your back of thighs to fold you up and make the squeezing harder while I try to fight through it. I use your hair and pull up on your head, wanting to crane your neck to it hurt you but more to push your face into my tits if I can push them down to your face. "Bitch! Fucking hate you!"

--

As you cram your boobs into my face and pull on my hair I snarl as you continue to stack up on me. It's way harder to breathe with your boobs in my face like this but I can feel that you’re balanced on top of me and it gives me an idea. I need to move my face because despite your chest being smaller than mine I really need to get it out of my face before it makes me asphyxiate. Pressing my knees together I wiggle my legs from around your ribs and tuck them as close into my as possible letting you press into my like you’ve been doing. Still holding your hair I wiggle my feet down in front of your hips as you stand on tiptoes. It is now or never. Sucking in a breath I slide the tops of my feet across the front of your hips diving them between your legs and pressing outward. Parting your legs with the tops of my feet I move them into what we call a butterfly guard in grappling. At the same time I yank your head downward and forward above my head with my arms. Rocking my body backward as hard as I can I snap my legs out straight and kick them over my head.

Hopefully I flip your whole body over my head and onto the floor behind me as I roll you over end to end with my feet between your thighs using my legs and core to lift your body and throw it over the top of me.

--

I strained my body to try and double you over yourself. It's a very sexy position for the viewers I think: I look like I'm a "top" and fucking you with you under me and legs wrapped around. My muscles are tense, and I am grinding down on top of you with as much force as you are squeezing me. Since I can't reach my tits to your face, I make your face reach my tits but pulling up on your fake blue hair until I can feel you breathe between my tits. It's not perfect, but it's affecting you. And this is good. "You like my tits too, bitch? Like them now?" I growl and release with one hand. I swing it back and down into your raised ass a few times, some hard spanks. I go back because I want to matchbook you, but it seems you know it, and in desperation from no air because of my tits in your face, you adjust your legs. I am very surprised when you slide them under me and boost up. The motion makes me tumble over you and I flip over on my back head to head with you. The drop makes a thud and I gasp out shocked by that and I let go of your hair to tend to my now aching back.

--

In a show of my flexibility I continue the movement rolling over my shoulders and planting my ass on your tits. Tucking my legs back I try to move into a schoolgirl pin on top of you as you arch your back. The whole movement was exhausting and I can feel my body starting to inform me that I’m not as inexhaustible as I might have once been. I need to try and finish this before you manage a come back that I can’t get out of. It was close with that tit smother you tried to lock me into. I’m still breathing hard from it. Reaching my hand out to steady myself I plant it right on your pussy and squeeze hard digging my fingers into the front of you as I use my left hand to secure your hair and position my legs around your head and upper arms. Wiggling to get into position I bounce my own rather impressive ass on top of your boobs smashing them around with the muscles in my thighs and butt. Thanks to the throw and the positioning the viewers now have a clear view of my butt on your tits, my back, and your pussy with your legs towards the camera.

--

I instinctively adjust my thong and pull my bra away off me anyway. My head is still spinning from the flip over and drop down and I move my hands to it. I arch up and bear my teeth, trying to recover when you roll back on top of me and in a straddle. I am surprised by this and I begin to push on you to slide out from under. I plant my feet to the carpet, but a direct hand on my pussy slams on the brakes. "OH!" I gasp out and the sensation from squeezing me there causes my legs to come up some and clamp around your hand. My eyes are wide and mouth goes open. I push on your hips trying to continue my slide, but you then snatch my hair, pulling my head up. I can;t do anywhere now! "Oooh fuck" I gasp out while your pink panties slide in closer when you continue into a schoolgirl, effectively pinning my arms down. I feel in a lot of trouble now. I am moaning and my body is twitching, my hips mostly from the feeling between my legs. "Oh you b-bitch, let go of it!" I say softly, not sure if I mean my pussy or my hair. I think both.

--

I feel my hips slide into place on top of you and pin your arms with a satisfying thud against the floor. Latching onto your pussy your legs suddenly lock around my hand but I have a hold of your vulnerable womanhood already. With the pull on your hair defeating your escape attempt I flick my hair over my shoulder and look at the camera being sure to yank your hair to the side keeping on the pressure. “Uh-oh...Looks like all you Bruna lovers out there are about to be disappointed..” there are a few unhappy messages at this. Winding your gorgeous hair around my hand again I squeeze hard into your snatch digging in with my fingers as you ask me to let go of it. “I’ll let go if you say that you’re my new toy. Tell me you’re my toy Bruna or else” I put a fresh squeeze on your snatch and drive my hips forward threatening you with a pussy smother.

--

I keep my thighs together around your hand, but it offered little relief. The mix of discomfort and pleasure makes me writhe underneath you. I bite my lower lip and close my eyes tight to try and keep them from watering. I gasp out with disappointment when you look over the shoulder to the webcam there and trash talk me as if I wasn't there to the fans. They can see my bent legs and a hint of your fingers between, but it is very clear what you are doing to me, and it's evil. "Owww my hair!" I gasp out when you pull it more and slide closer., you pink covered pussy up to my face, and that action and your words making it very clear what you expect. I really consider it, but I think you would do it anyway, so I shout "No! never bitch! OW!"

--

Shoving my snatch forward I yank your hair straight up to force your face into my pussy. “I’m going to make you then after I use you.” Rolling my hips and wiggling my fingers and nails into your womanhood I buck and ride on your face with each thrust and roll eliciting high pitched “ooh uuh uuhnnnnnn mmmm”  Turning back around for the camera I let out an “aaahhhh. Oh her face is just perfect for this. Who wants to see me get off on her face?” Squeezing my thighs hard and forcing down on you with my womanhood I do my best to smother you with the ride as I continue to work my hips over you. I don’t let up my punishment of your kitty as I squeeze and manipulate it as best I can between your thighs.

--

"Unnnphfff!" It's no time before I shout my denial when you push forwards some with the front of your panties and pull my face into it. I close my eyes tight as the fabric and your womanhood below it starts rubbing into my features. You are still doing everything, but additionally I can not hardly breathe now. EMotionally you start breaking me too, theatrically moaning as if this was sex and not a fight, which I can hear, even playing to the camera, which I can't see. Naturally the screen lights up with emojis for you, as they see my legs weakly kicking, and more clear the grip you have on my pussy, and it is tight. They see your ass pushing down on my tits, forcing them squishing more to my sides, and of course, your sexy over the shoulder look, all in control. It is all too much for me and I saw what you want me to say into your panties. and if that's not clear, begin to tap out hard with my left hand, making it obvious I want out.

--

As you tap away at me I back myself up so I’m sitting on your tits and relax my grip on your pussy. “What’s that? I thought I heard you say something?” looking down at you I ease myself off you and using your hair I walk you over to the stream on all fours. “Tell them and say it so I can hear it. Tell them you’re my pet, Bruna.” I stand and pull you up onto your knees so they can see your naked tits in contrast to mine still secreted away behind my bra. Leaning in I use my free hand to lift your right breast gently letting it flop before I whisper in your ear gently. “Admit it. Say it to them. You’re my toy. I know you want me to play with you, use you. Just say it Bruna…” I run my tongue over your ear and release your breast to let it flop defeated in front of the camera. I turn to look at it as well letting my cold sultry smile fall into place as my hair falls over the right side of my face hiding it from the camera as I stand holding your hair like a leash.

--

I make the submission very clear and that, at least, seems to get my relief right away. I can be heard gasping even if they can't see my face, but soon that even changed. "Ow! NoNO!" I moan out while you stand but refuse to let my hair go. You take me with you while I muttering out "Ooooh I hate you!", on the verge of tears, being forced to crawl along into a better view of the webcam, when you display me for it. I put my hands up and just want to getaway. I am topless, forced in a very inferior position for you, and I look a mess: hair sticking to my head, makeup fudged, and breasts bare. You are the perfect contrast: Standing tall and beaming, in charge. you still have your whole pink set on which is a sign of how this fight went, and aside from some marks from slaps, you look almost perfect, which is so insulting to me because I know I fought you hard! Of course I hesitate in saying the words, but you convince me actually the nice way by playing with my breast and being soft in my head. I gulp and nod and do as you asked "I'm your toy, you won!" I finally admit.

--

I’m absolutely exhausted from what I had to do in this fight just to get you to this point but I’m doing my best to make it look easy. Looking at the stream I continue to smirk before I ease you around by your hair so that your butt is facing the stream. “Pretty sure you made some bold promises earlier” Wiggling my eyebrows at the stream I pluck the string of your thong and run my finger down and over it pulling the fabric out of your ass. Easing it down your thighs I take my hand off your hair and take your thong between my hands and snap the thong pulling it off you and tossing it aside casually. Putting my foot on your back I push you down and grip your hips making sure your ass is straight-up as I pose on you with my foot between your shoulders. “Time to punish that delicious butt of yours Bruna. I bet there are a lot of girls you’ve destroyed with this who are watching now and are soooooo jealous…” I eye the stream. “Guess I get the pleasure of punishing this thing.” As I say it I run my hands under the curve of your butt and pull it up gently playing with your cheeks gently squeezing and rubbing it.

With a sudden whip of my hand I bring my right hand down once with a heavy smack as I give your butt the first hit of a spanking. “How does it look, everyone? It's so firm this is going to take a minute.” With that I begin to spank your naked ass in front of the stream.

--

"Oooo don't!" I gasp, my head is so sore and I really don't want any more hair pulling. I easily go how you position me, which is basically face down and ass up for you to take victory poses on. The viewers watching the stream love you for it. You look sexy and tough while you make me look submissive, ravaged, and slutty with how you pose my ass. Soon it gets worse, You casually remove my thong, taking your time with it when I just wish you'd get it over with. That's the worst! I am finally naked, and you still have you set on, another sign of who the winner and loser is. Once you plump my ass up I know what's coming, but sadly I am too weakened to do anything about it. Encourages by some fans saying "Do it!", you do. The first spank echos around. It's the obvious humiliation, but one no one ever tired of except me. POP! POP! POP! more come in until I am kicking my feet and throwing my head back. "Stooop!"

--

After I finish spanking your ass until it’s obviously bright red and sensitive I run my hands all over it one more time while I look at the camera. “You have no idea how good this feels. She’s got such an epic ass, I feel sorry for all you losers out there who she’s mastered in a butt battle or sat on because you couldn’t take her. With a high pitch “mmmMMMM” I slap it one more time hard making sure you won’t be sleeping on your back anytime soon I slink over to the stream looking down on the camera as I tilt it up. Popping my lips at the camera I wink. “Sorry you didn’t get to see anything good.” I turn around and pull the lines of my thong up and the pathetic fabric of it disappears between my butt cheeks. “Maybe next time you will. Or maybe you’ll get to see this in action.” With my back still turned I reach up and unhook my bra and with my arm still covering my chest I blow the stream a kiss and then hit the end stream button.

Turning over to you I walk over and gently rub your butt before kicking your bra out of reach. “Rematch. As soon as your butt feels better and your body recovers.” Walking over to the bathroom I turn on the water to the tub onto the cold setting. I don’t bother covering my chest at this point as I toss my bra on the bed. “Water is cold. Bath is all yours”

Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: FCF Live Stream Catfight: Bruna and Remmy rip and squeeze
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 06:14:52 AM »
Outstanding dominance!  Bruna, it's pathetic that she stripped you and spanked you live on webcam, knowing every viewer wanted her while she displayed you.  You barely mussed her hair!

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 05:09:00 PM »
Don't keep me waiting too long, my dear.
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 03:25:23 AM »
Love this writing - amazing job to both of you and thank you for sharing it with us  :-*

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 05:55:43 AM »
When did fcf get a streaming service? I totally missed that memo.

It's what happens when you miss staff meetings  8)

Offline Mazin-Minnie

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 06:10:48 AM »
Bruna and I had a few moments exchanging posts in the match and I can say she's wonderful! :)
Oh! What a rush!