News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hi there!

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Hi there!
« on: April 26, 2020, 04:15:48 PM »
Hi everyone – I’m a newbie here so I’m not sure where to post this. Hopefully a nice moderator will move it if I got it wrong.

Like I say, I’m a newbie to the forum but I’ve been writing fight stories for many years. Until now they’ve just been for my personal pleasure but I though I’d start sharing them and this seemed a good place to start.

My fights are based around a fictitious ‘club’. All fights are girl-on-girl (I tried a mixed one once but it didn’t work out) and usually take place in a ring. Most are boxing or wrestling and usually topless but sometimes things get a bit out of hand and some stories are ‘extra-curricular’. In fact, the first story I’m posting (The Present – you can find it wrestling stories) is a private cat fight away from the club, you’ll get to see why in later stories.

The characters in my stories are based on real women I have known in my life, although I doubt many of the would have indulged in much of the stuff in my stories ???? and the names have been changed for privacy. My pen name is one of my main characters and she occasionally writes in the first person. I do make the odd appearance in stories myself but I’m not saying which character I am.

Right now, because I’m that age myself and so are many of my characters, I’m tending to write about the senior fighters, what some would call MILFs, although I prefer FITF (fit in their fifties) women. But I will do the odd throwback story or one bout the twenty-somethings fighting the club’s leagues now.

In addition to the fights themselves there’s a lot of narrative and scene setting in my stores. This is because I’m trying to create little novellas based around seasons and tournaments that I will sell through vanity publishing site at some point (downloads only). I’ll try to keep that to a minimum in the stories I post here but if you’re interested watch out for my eBooks.

In the mean time I hope you enjoy my tales.

Ellen

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 04:29:29 PM »
Everything you wrote should go in your profile so people will find it better.
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)