News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Foxy Boxing Tales 4: Grandma Jenny vs Mom Claudia

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Foxy Boxing Tales 4: Grandma Jenny vs Mom Claudia
« on: April 30, 2020, 08:15:37 PM »
There was absolutely no doubt the noises were caused by a couple having sex. Claudia was a real stunner: Being only 38, with a natural long blonde hair and a ripe set of 36 F-Cup tits, she could easily be taken for Marcus` older sister.
Clad in a white summer dress with very deep cleavage and sneakers, she headed into the house carefully. She was used to those noises from her parents a lot when she was younger and still living with them, until she had enough of their “rich” sex and swinger life and moved out, having her first child being only 20.
Her tits were bouncing with each step she took upstairs until she reached the attic, listening carefully. Why would her mom and dad fuck on the hot attic? Especially when Marcus could be around somewhere.
“Hmmmmm…..yeah…..fuck…..granny that was hot!”
Her mouth dropped open as she heard her son saying these words.
She opened the door slowly not to be heard and saw them sitting on an old sofa. Her Mom, Jenny, was sitting on his lap, kissing him deeply. Both were completely naked and bathed in sweat, two pairs of gloves lying on the floor next to them.
Claudia was so shocked, she did not move. As her mom stood up and turned, she could see one of her eyes being swollen, her belly reddened and her tits swollen and flaming red.
Her big pierced jugs jiggling with each step she took, picking up her leather lingerie heading directly towards the door were Claudia was hiding.
It was too late: Jenny had noticed her and was frozen.
Claudia stepped into the room when also Marcus picked up his thong and gloves saying: “Granny what will you tell grandpa about that swollen eye and your bruised boobs?”
Then he froze as well.
“Yea Mom. What will you tell him?”, Claudia repeated her sons` words.
“Damn”, was all granny could stammer.
“Well –damn- is not an explanation…”
“I don`t know.” Jenny looked down in shame, covering her big swollen breasts with her arms.
Claudia folded her arms under her bust, pushing out her impressive chest even further.
She thought a moment and then started: “I knew about your fights since I was 14. I found those pictures, and later also noticed your bruises. But you always came up with excuses. This is one thing. But it is absolutely not acceptable, that you involved Marcus.
DAMN YOU FUCKED WITH MY SON!”
Claudia could not hold back anymore and slapped her mother so hard, her head flew to the right.
“Mom! Please!” But Claudia left her mom behind and also slapped her son.
She was furious by now, heading down the steps and into the kitchen.
She made tea, and ten minutes later the two combatants joined after having a shower. She had calmed down a bit.
Jenny and Marcus sat down next to her, sipping their tea and neither of them knew how to start their talk. It was Jenny who put everything on one card:
“Claudia I know you found out about our fighting when I accidentally opened your door one night and found you masturbating on one of the Polaroids.”
Claudia wanted to shoot back a reply, but closed her mouth and gulped.
Mom knew about her secret as well, but never said anything.
Marcus joined in after taking a sip of his hot mint tea: “Is that true mom? You found attracted to those actions as well?”
Claudia went bright red, but nodded. “Yes. It was turning me on imagining my mom fighting for my dad and doing other….things….as well.”
Jenny laughed. “With –things- you mean our swinger life. Come on! We are all old enough.”
“Yea maybe mom. But what you did is incest!”
All of them went silent, until Claudia caught her son staring at her sweaty cleavage.
“A you young Mister please stop staring at my tits! Didn`t you have enough of your grandma already?”
The reply was something Claudia did not expect: “Your tits would do great in a boxing match!” The blonde bombshell mom didn`t know how to react. Her first intention was to slap her son, but then she stood up and was about to leave.
Granny shouted: “Afraid?”
Claudia stopped instantly, hissing back: “I am afraid of nothing and nobody!”
Jenny smiled and stood up as well, opening her gown that she was wearing after showering. She bared her bruised tits, mashing them into her daughters` and causing a very funny facial expression.
“I challenge you to a boxing match!”
Claudia laughed nervously. “You and me? Boxing?”
“Yes darling. Both of us boxing topless. Tomorrow when your dad is gone.”
“But granny: your boobs are too bruised to…”
Jenny interrupted: “They might be a little bruised, but I can take it. They have been bruised worse. I still can show your mom her place!”
Claudia pushed back her smaller but still impressive tits into her mothers`. “When I am done with you, you will need your teats stitched!”
Marcus moaned and went hard with this comment.
“And Marcus will judge whose tits are better at the end.”
Claudia felt pushed into the totally wrong direction, but she never backed away from a challenge.
So she pulled down her low cut dress revealing her large F-Cuppers in her white lace bra. They were bulging out of the cups already. She opened the clasp of her bra releasing her tear drop shaped boobs, standing now nipple to nipple in front of her mother. Both started a stare down, as Marcus was reaching under his bathrobe to stroke his massive cock.
“Sorry darling to say that, but I don`t know why you haven`t got my genes. Your tits are much saggier than mine.”
Claudia was fuming! “Just because your bags are swollen and bruised! Tomorrow yours will hang down a few more inches!”
Now also Jenny was clearly upset. “Why wait for tomorrow? I can take you now!”
“Fine for me bitch!”
“Don`t call your mother a bitch!”
“But that`s what you are! You fucked my son!”
“Yeah because he has such a nice cock.” Jenny and Claudia were clearly raging up and one word led to another, so at the end the three of them headed upstairs again, Marcus taking the two sets of gloves walking directly behind his mom ogling her sexy ass under her short cut summer dress. She did not bother to hide her tits again after the trash talking.
“Marcus darling can you help me?” Claudia, his mom, indicated she needed help to undress and Marcus was more than willing to help her. Never before he had seen her topless before, but now his hands brushed her heated body when taking off her dress. “My bra too!”
He opened it and threw it away and as his mom turned towards him, he was nearly knocked out by her beauty. Clad only in a white lace thong, with her big natural teardrop shaped breasts just inches in front of him. She held her hands in front to allow him to lace the gloves to her wrists.
He was so hard, that his cock peaked out of his bathrobe.
“Hey Marcus! Granny needs your help too!”
He went over to her and just before he could help her with her boxing gloves, she opened the knot of his bathrobe brushing it off his shoulders. Marcus was completely naked now, slightly shocked by the attempt of his grandma. But she turned him around to make his hard 11 inch cock point at his mom.
“Damn! I didn`t know….” Claudia stammered as she felt her pussy being flooded by her juices.
“I told ya!” Granny laughed. Her big bruised tits were shaking and Marcus turned back towards her asking, if it was really a good idea to step into the ring again after only one hour of recovery.
She kissed him deeply, exploring his mouth with her tongue. “No worries sweetie!”
Marcus took a seat ready to enjoy the show. Only days before he couldn`t imagine he would see his incredibly busty granny naked, but now his sexy slim mom would face her in a topless bout. Well, granny was naked and his mom was still wearing her thong, but nonetheless those perfect mature bodies were turning him on so much, his balls hurt.
Both sets of tits were swaying when the danced around the small make shift ring, but he had to admit that grannies tits were clearly less sagging than moms.
Mom threw some furious punches towards grannies head, but granny simply dodged and slammed a massive straight into Claudias` left tit flattening it against her ribs with a wet noise. Both of them were already sweating profusely again, caused by the heat and the adrenaline pumping.
Not only his mom groaned in pain as the leather struck home, also his granny winced because her bruised tits were hurting alone from the movement.
But granny pushed her attack, snapping moms head back by a series of jabs to her nose. Mom, overconfident until now, stepped back and her firm buttocks hit the backrest of the sofas where Marcus and granny had fucked before. Jenny attacked hard, making her daughter raise her guard and leave her midsection wide open.
BAP…BAP…BAP….her gloves hit her belly button, but instead of causing much damage, she hit solid abs. WHAM! Out of nowhere came mom`s counter, catching grannies eye.
“OUUUUUFFFFF!” Granny groaned and stumbled backwards, with his mom chasing her. Half blinded, Jenny did not see a massive left uppercut coming in and slamming into her tender tit meat. The leather lifted the swollen orb, crushing her already bruised glands and making her sweat fly across the attic.
Marcus moaned as loud as granny as the tit jiggled back into position. Grannies Mouth formed an O-Shape. The pain numbing adrenaline from the first fight had gone and so the full effect of pain was causing her nerves to send shockwaves of pain through her body.
Claudia mocked her: “Ah! Maybe not the best idea to box me after Marcus has worked your tits over before?”
Jenny bit her lip in anger, charging at her daughter. But her swings were easily telegraphed and she was slowed down by the pain in her chest. So she simply hit the guard, followed by another belly shot that was stopped by Claudia`s incredible abs. Claudia moved forward to clinch and mashed her fresh boobs into the bigger bruised pair of her mom.
The bulging tit meat got the jerking Marcus moaning with lust.
Jenny winced from the contact, but slung her arms around her daughters` midsection and answered the tit war. Both grinded their boobs into the opposing pair, causing extra pain for granny. “My smaller saggy pair ain`t so bad right?”, Claudia taunted her.
But Jenny just answered with shots into her daughter`s oblique abs which made get her some distance again, followed by a brutal shot into her ovaries.
“UNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!” Claudia leaned forward, making her natural dangling bust a perfect target for two major uppercuts. The leather smacked into her tit meat brutally, squashing it painfully. Followed by another uppercut to her chin, Claudia was in severe trouble.
She was reeling backwards, until her sexy firm ass hit a corner. Another shot at her unprotected chin made her see stars and she was slowly sliding down until her ass touched the ground and her arms were up on the “upper rope” formed by the backrest of the sofa on one side, and the edge of a table on the other.
Marcus noticed they hadn´t agreed on rounds, so this would be a fight until one of them had enough.
Granny kneed in front of her daughter, aiming her right at her navel, slamming it into her abs repeatedly.
BAP…WHAM….BAP….WHAM! His mom grunted and her tits were shaking with each hit, but her abs were solid.
Granny looked at Marcus and cooed: “Time to even the score in the tit department.”
She aimed at the beautiful F-Cup tits of her daughter, starting a staccato of straight blows into her medium sized areola and nipple.
The breast was deforming under each solid blow and reddening, while Claudia tried to shield her bust after several hits. But granny brushed her arms away, to get more shots in.
Marcus was shocked and aroused as he watched his mom being worked over in a sitting position. Granny was now sitting on her lap to trap her further, aiming more powerful blows into her left tit. The leather was smacking into the sweat coated skin as Marcus stood up and came closer, aiming his cock at mom`s left reddening boob shooting a massive load of cum on her orb.
He groaned as his cum slid down her breast, dripping onto her heaving belly, and his granny was fast to connect with two powerful hooks making his jizz splatter trough the makeshift ring.
“Unnnnghhhh…..unghhhhh……..you two bastards! Wait until….. Unnnghhhhhhhh!”
His mom was protesting, but her head was driven backwards, by a straight causing her lips to split.
Blood was trickling down onto her bosom and she was having enough now. She caught granny with a solid stinging right to her temple which she saw too late cause of her swollen eye.
The force made her wince and fall to the side, giving Claudia a chance to get up.
Both tigresses were now back to their feet, raising their gloves, ready to finish each other off.
Claudia snapped at her son: Wait until I get a hold on your cock you cheeky little bastard! I will reward you for cumming on mommy’s tit!”
Marcus chuckled, but him mom glared at him. Granny pushed the attack once more, aiming a combination of straight and hooks at his mom` s bouncing bust, making her wince but also firing back directly and connecting with a massive straight into grannies right udders. Driving her piercing deep into her meat, causing her to clutch her sore boob.
“Unnnnnghhhhh…!”
Claudia fired hard jabs into her mom`s face now, forcing her to raise her guard, using an opening to drill a right into her soft body. Jenny was tilting forward, her bruised dangling tits making a great target.
WHAM! SLAM! Claudia connect with a combination of uppercut and hook into her left nipple with so much force, Marcus feared that punching bag tit might be ripped right off grannies chest wall.
“FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”
Marcus heard and small “cling” and grannies nipple had been split and her piercing ripped out, flying through the big attic landing meters away.
This is when he stepped in, separating the two. His hands pushing into moms tits and pushing her away, checking his granny if she was alright. Her face was ashen with pain, but she stood in total shock.
“Let me finish this incest slut!” Claudia shouted from behind, rushing in and as Marcus turned he was rewarded by a massive blow into his nuts flooring him.
“MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH!”
Claudia ignored him, moved towards her opponent and raised her head “Carefully” but straightening her with an uppercut into her pale face. Granny groaned and stumbled backwards, her body fully open and her cut nipple bleeding profusely. She did not even raise her gloves as Claudia moved in, driving wild hooks into the outer side of her bleeding tits. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
Granny bit her lips, shocked by new waves of pain when Claudia aimed a final blow into her hairy pussy. SMAAAACKKKK! “UNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Granny crossed her gloves in front of her wet pussy and collapsed to her knees, tilting forwards and slamming tits first into the ground.
She was done. Everybody knew that. Claudia turned her mom onto her back with her mountainous bruised and bleeding tits facing the roof.
She placed her foot on her moms` left, non-bleeding breast, crushing it with half of her body weight.
She flexed for her son, making her lean biceps swell and glorious topless body on full display for him.
“Get the old camera and take a Polaroid for her album!”
Marcus found it in one of the boxes as Jenny was sobbing and Claudia grinning in victory.
Again with a raging hard-on Marcus was shooting from several angles until a nice set of pics was.
Granny was cursing: “You fucking brat! Take that foot out of my tit!”
Claudia was chuckling and helping her mom up finally. Despite the hard fight, both of them hugged after taking off their gloves, avoiding the touch of their tits carefully.
They turned towards the still hard Marcus:
“You never get enough right?” Claudia looked at his cock, coming closer and taking it into a firm grip…

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Foxy Boxing Tales 4: Grandma Jenny vs Mom Claudia
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 09:03:25 PM »
great battle!! Huge tits getting bashed...

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 04:27:25 PM »
Omg!!! What a fight!!! And what a series!!! Thanks for the multiple hard ons!!!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 07:18:23 PM »
Thanks you all! the next part is in creation and I promise more "hard" Action.