News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Demonstractions of my Cyber fight moves - In Various Styles

• 2 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
[color=black]
Here I display few of my moves from - Wrestling/(Grappling)/ MMA/ CAT Fight/ Pro - Olympic Freestyle wrestling- Large as well as small replies/Judo/ Apartment Wrestling
Good fighters are welcome in Trillian - Indian_girlfighter

Grappling/ Wrestling

Indian_Girlfighter: i try to show you little more powers being on top....& try to control you well.....You send your left arm trying to grab my left arm...which was very tightly locked over your belly...I tighten it...dig my chin more harder on your back…indicating you my hardness…that your hand cannot break my hold that easily....I too slide my chin a bit right to give me a good side view & position....your left cheek was pressed very hard on the mat under me...i can see the beautiful location outside through big glass door walls....& enjoying at the same time wrestling with you..... my hands are locked tightly over your abs...I again thud my ass twice on your ass...trying to break your confidence..Ehhhhh
Indian_Girlfighter: YT

Indian_Girlfighter: You sweat a bit..so do i....I try to break my shackles...try to slide your knees more forward....your muscles straining as you try to break my shackle....my muscles also straining hard as i try to clinch my hands & try to maintain my shackle....wooden tight hands...trying to make you tired as you are trying with a bit to open shackle of my strong arms around you...my butt chicks tighten & tighten hard......trying to press my hard butts on your butts & trying to keep your butts down using my top position..& trying to tire you out in all respects.  Ehhhhhh…I Grunt Yt

MMA

Indian_girlfighter: I lunge at you…& wrap your middle thigh in my arms in double leg attack….& try to pick you in my arms…feeling your weight on my arms before I pick you up….& try to slam you on the ground with a big bang.…with a big up-roars from the audience as you go down…but you manage well to break your fall…don’t fall with a big sound of your back & butt on the mat…but as you fall your legs were outside….you lock them over my torso very well.…You can feel power of my body on you….& you lock my neck over your chest…I can smell it…but my hands, legs & specially my knees are free….Your leg lock is good on my torso….My hands & legs were free…I lock your shoulders in my hands & push them down…try to push my hips up…& come on my both knees.…trying to control your shoulders under me as you are trying to control my neck….i try to get up ….but I know I will not be able to pick you & myself fully…from midway I try to slam you down…trying to break your tight leg lock over my torso….I again try it another time…trying to break your hold….try to push my head up….trying to break through your arms lock…& trying hit a wild right punch on your temples…trying to again get up on my feets trying to dig & push my feet fingers hard on the mat…I need to control her soon. People are seeing this gruelling fight between Punisher & me since very start. YT 3

Indian_Girlfighter:   You avoid my two back to back punches..first was a more decoy for attempting at your chin to scare you so that i get an opening to go more close & hit you...but you avoid my both punches from close range & move asides & drift aside again creating a more distance...going away..playing a bit more safe from me...I was cautious....I dancing with footwork on my feets.. try to go ahead....& try a sudden electrifying high right circular kick on your chin from left...but more of a decoy...& more for scaring with a great speed ...you must have heard the sound of leg brushing past the air...below your ear & chin...more to scare you
Yt

Catfight

Indian_Girlfighter:   As you swing at my head I duck....We were at a Close Distance....I grab your hairs from front in my left....Move forward raise my right knee up & attempt a right knee on your Left groin & try to swing your hairs down to your left......yt

Indian_Girlfighter:   AGHHH....You press me on the Wall..AGHHH....bounce Your Heavy Body Twice On me AGHH AGHHH.....My Hands Were Still locked on Your Head......You Free My Leg...It Goes Down But not Before You fist & punch me twice on one side of rib..& hip..AGHH...MTC....
I wait for a Second Trying to recover myself...You Are Strong...I Have to Do Something....
My RIGHT Leg Is Now FREE>>.I PICK MY RIGHT FOOT UP & PUNCH IT (STOMP) IT HARD ON YOUR LEFT FEET...Try to Make you jump With A CRY....In The Other moment....I Lock Your Hair Front in my Both Hands From Roots of Your SKULP..& DASH MY FOREHEAD ON YOUR FORHEAD For A HARD HEAD BUTT...
Yt

Indian_Girlfighter:You are yelling hard with frustration…Now as if I am riding a wild mad horse…you are bucking & kicking your legs…I try to hold on…but it was MAD MAD & MAD….you slide me to your left…I try to buck up…but fail….we roll twice to my left…& you quickly roll little to the right on your ass…bring your both legs up on my head & reach towards my long hairs & try to bring them between your closing thighs…Your Ass is sliding up….A golden Chance for me…My legs were free….My feet’s really loves it….I pick my Right feet up & started to punch it as hard as possible on your bare ass now….like a wild beast…my hands on both side of your outer thighs first…then I move them forward & catch your yanking wrists hard which were trying to Yank my hairs down….& continue with my act of kicking ass….YUP YUP YUP Yt.
Some fell on your clits too. Yt
(I was on my knees & tried to get up on my feet’s …when you try to intertwine your legs on my head

Olympic Freestyle Wrestling

Indian_Girlfighter:   The referee sees it a stalemate & asks us to again re-group......Your right hand goes behind my neck & my right behind your neck....BOTH TRYING TO GAUGE EACH OTEHRS NECK STENGTHS As we try to Push each others head down & try to dis-balance each others.....& then you suddenly try to duck down....& try to get my leg with a sudden leg attack.....I quickly move them behind as we both get on your knees....You trying to surge ahead & get to my leg....& I pushing them behind & slapping my upper body on your back......& pressing you hard down with my upper body....trying to defend myself...my ass sitting on my heels...my chin digging hard on your back as i push & press you down...& i surge ahead my right hand forward & try to grip your ass from behind between your ass cutt...try to grip your ass so hard...& press my chest so hard on your back...& trying to push your face down & down on the mat in defence....If possible i will try to swing my legs to my right in a circle….but before that i need to control you well first
 (THE CROWD IS CHHERING FOR YOU TO SERGE AHEAD…& MY COATH SHOUTING TO KEEP YOU PRESSED UNDER ME….)
YT7

Indian_Girlfighter:   I QUICKLY RELEASE MY LEGS...& once released i circle my legs & hips quickly to my right & try another attempt to get behind your ASS....As i free my legs & try to rotate myself to my right your lower abs still in my hand wrap as i try to move my ass behind your ass again ..The refree quickly goes on my right Side.....Golden chance to get another 2 points. THE CANADIAN AUDIENCE QUITE DISRUPTED....As m trying to take Controls in the First bout. YT 9

JUDO

Opponent - kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh  your right foot impacts so hard form outside to inside to my left one..uhhhhh..your judo trip is perfect and I feel how you sweep my foot and my whole body,,uh,,nooooooooooooooo,,plaffffffff,,go down to the mats,,falling on my butt and half back..uhhhhhh..yt

Indian_Girlfighter:   My inner right foot hits your left foot outer hard & tries to sweep you hard..I feel your left feet get lifted in the air....& i turn my right hip weight from sides on your left hip...& get you on the ground....Mtc
Your butt thuds on the ground ..& back half....I try to push my pubic towards you & with my left hand holding your collar & right hand on your left sleeve I try to push your back on the mats

Apartment Wrestling

Indian_Girlfighter:   i pushed you behind first by a step...then you pushed me back....then i pushed...& you blocked me...it was even battle...before i tried to smack you on the front wall...but you went behind with plan of decoying me & instead thrashed my back on the wall which is behind my back now, reversing the positions a clever move from you...I thought i will be clever but you were more....Uppss… Aghh...but it was a minor thud for a strong girl like me...no problem I thought & try to pull you near me as if to hug you once before going for a tough fight....  mtc
Our bodies are close now....forehead to forehead, navel to navel as if making love on the wall...I m trying to press your mound on me by my hands behind your back....trying to gauge your body twists on both the sides in my arms....i do not reply to your words at this moment…& fight silently....Now i remove my left hand from behind your waist & grip your muscled biceps.. grip by grip now.. both are griping each muscles at our biceps strongly in our hands...i try to push your breast a bit back with my breast & see the strengths....i allow you to fall with your breast back on my breast...then you try to shove me right… I grip your head, resist you & push you on the opposite side with my All pressure...& try to circle my waist a bit on my right & try to reverse my position & try to turn you on the wall on my left as if to roll on the wall…lets see it i can roll you by circling my waist on my right side & get on top of you on the wall...Ehhhh Sara...Yt

Indian_Girlfighter:   I got you on the floor...rather you made it yourself with your squeeze around my waist....only advantage for me that my legs & knees were free & i had no option but to bring them down...& automatically you came down with me by that ..but not a very proud moment for me being on top on the floor, as your grip was good on my body...but my leverage is that I m on top...Still your legs were around my waist & you were trying to squeeze me hard...AGHHHH....I Scream....looking down at your eyes..You give a naughty & a bit scaring teasy look too....Our head & chests got collided....as you took me in head lock I too took you my head lock...Still you are squeezing me hard in your Legs.....I turned my legs a bit on my left...as a result we both slide together on the left, I m trying to neutralize effect of your squeeze on my waist by this...mtc
By the time I m also pressing & squeezing your head from top....trying to thrust my chest on your mouth & make your breathing stop a bit....I try to slide aside & aside & try to break & neutralize your squeeze on my waist....then at a point I dig my toes very hard on the ground..& try to push my ass up in the air & Ahhhhh...I try to lift It up & then try to Slam it down hard trying to break your waist with this effect under me...throwing my full waist weight on your Waist.
FIght Sara....Lets see...both are good fighters
YT

Indian_girlfighter:

I did good by taking you to the centre of the ring...so that you cannot slide & try to escape...We are at the centre...i press your mouth on my left breast tightly...pressing my hips...trying to stop your Air passage...Our boobs mostly out from sides specially from my left & your right & smashed over each others...my lock on you is very tight now..You cannot not escape..i keep on PRESSING YOUR BODY HARD IN ME...Trying to Keep on Giving pains to you..pains to your OUTER THIGHs..BODY...EHHH I want to Press Your entire body into me...I Know you are feeling Warm....Give up APRIL....Crowd is Cheering me & Asking you to Give Up now....As I Keep on pressing you Hard & hard..trying to Break your Outer Thigh Bones in my inner Thighs....seeing you suffocating under me..enjoying to Give you More & More Pains Now..Trying to Suffocate & make you idle now slowly & slowly with my Pressure...feeling me too getting wet....bodies Sweating ...as i keep you Squeezing in me hard....YOU CRY OUT LOWD>>>I TOO CRY OUT LOUD Pressing You IN & In....In my Chest as Well ....Crowed getting Wild at It..The INDIAN Pressing The JAPANIS on the mat So hard..& HArd..EHHH
Yt

Thanks 
[/color]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 04:19:53 PM by Boche »
Want to test World bests

Offline Keith_R

Re: Demonstractions of my Cyber fight moves - In Various Styles
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 06:11:34 AM »
I love to see you in action, powerful Indian woman :D

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
Re: Demonstractions of my Cyber fight moves - In Various Styles
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 06:02:34 PM »
I do think as always that you're a pretty good fighter,a really good opponent.Tough and good.
The short posts are perfect and so are the long ones.I read your judo,mma and catfight style for the first time. Loved your catfight style to be honest!
Judo and mma are a bit of more technical so not really a fan of it  but yeah they were really good as well
Submit to me!!