News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The present - part 3, after the brawl

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
The present - part 3, after the brawl
« on: May 03, 2020, 07:19:03 AM »
Ellen came to at the sound of Jill saying “that’s a wrap” and opened her eyes to see Jan was bending over her with a concerned look on her face.

“Are you OK sweetie?  Sorry to pound you like that but it was a fight after all.”

Ellen looked up at her vanquisher and replied: “Yes, I’m fine.  Like you say, it was a fight and someone had to lose.  Congratulations, you were much better than I expected.”

Ellen slowly sat up and Jan squatted down beside her and admitted: “So were you – the best opponent I’ve faced in years.”

Noting the disappointment on Ellen’s face Jan said brightly: “Hey, come on sweetie, you’re the real winner here – after all I’m paying you for this.  Go get yourself a shower and meet me out front when you’re ready.  It’s pay day!”

With that Jan stood up and held out her hand.  Ellen grabbed it and Jan pulled her to her feet.  The big blonde staggered a little, but kept her footing.  Paige appeared holding two robes, she put one over her mother’s shoulders and helped Ellen slip into the other before handing her back her bikini briefs and top.  Ellen was still very groggy but refused Paige’s offer to help her back to the locker room and made her own way, slowly and shakily, out of the gym.

She made it back to the locker room, but only just.  When she was alone again, she lay on a bench for 10 minutes just getting her breath back and waiting for her head to stop spinning before heading for the shower.  As she showered, she marvelled at Jan’s apparent resilience.  ‘Over 20 minutes of fighting, I put her down at least 10 times and yet she still seems fresh while I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck – how does she do it?’

After showering she needed another 5 minutes rest before she felt ready to get dressed again.  Every part of her body ached and she knew it would just get worse.  Pulling on her knickers and jeans served to reminder her how bruised and swollen her pussy was from Jan’s attentions.  There would be plenty of bruises elsewhere but, hopefully, not too many in exposed places.  Almost 30 minutes after she left the mats she emerged into the lobby of the gym.

Jan was sat at a table in the small cafeteria area with Paige and Jill.  A bottle of wine was on the table with four glasses and small pile of £50 notes. When she saw Ellen, Jan stood up and walked towards her.  Ellen was stunned at the vision before her.  Jan was dressed in a dark two-piece business suit, jacket and A-line knee length skirt, and white blouse opened far enough to expose her cleavage.  She was wearing designer framed glasses and red shoes with heels that made her almost as tall as Ellen in her jeans, jumper and sneakers. 

Jan gave her a hug and said: “Hi champ, how are you feeling? Come and join us for a drink.”

Ellen smiled in reply as Jan steered her to a vacant chair at the table. They both sat down and Jan poured the wine into 4 glasses for the 4 women.  Pushing the bank notes across the table she said: “Congratulations champ – here are your winnings.”

Then she picked up her wine glass and said: “Ladies – a toast to Ellen, our gallant loser and the best fighter I’ve faced in years.”

All four women took a drink and the tension in the room evaporated.  Ellen was bursting to ask her conqueror a question and couldn’t wait any longer. “Jan, when was the last time you fought anyone.”

Jan glanced to her left and said “About 6 months ago wasn’t it, Jill?”

The blonde camera woman flushed slightly and said “Yes, about that.”

“And I beat you hollow, didn’t I?”   

Jill blushed bright red and said, very quietly “Yes, you did.”

Ellen was amazed – she didn’t have Jill figured for a fighter.  Then she reminder herself that anyone walking into the room now and seeing the smartly dressed business woman and the middle-aged hippy chick sharing a glass of wine would never think that less than an hour ago they had been beating each other up in the gym next door.

“So, do you two fight often?” She asked.

“Just the once so far” said Jan “and I don’t think she’s up for a rematch, but I try to get in at least one or two fights a year.  Don’t ask me why, I’ve done it for years.  The trouble these days is finding good opponents – tell her how long you lasted Jill.”

Jill blushed again and said: “Compared to you Ellen, no time at all. Jan knocked me out in under 6 minutes. None of her last 4 opponents have lasted more than 15 minutes.”

“Mum’s got a bit of a reputation” ventured Paige, “the last time anyone knocked her out I was ten, I’m nineteen now.  You came as close as anyone in the last nine years.”

“You nearly had me at that third fall.” Said Jan, “Another couple of back breakers and it would have been me taking the 10 count.” 

A flicker of a smile crossed Ellen’s lips as she mumbled: “Now you tell me.”

“That’s why I went to your old club sweetie, I wanted a tougher opponent and you’ve done me proud on that score.” Jan continued: “You should think about getting back into the ring you know.  Take on some of the other old broads at that club you used to fight at.  You’re a match for any of them.” 

“You’ve seen them?”

“Sure, I have, you weren’t my first choice for this – but I’m thinking you should have been.  I tried to get that gym owner, Gabi, to take me on and that so called ‘club president’ Jay, they both turned me down, so did the big redhead, Christine.  Then Gabi’s little cousin, Erica – the one who seems to do all the work these days, suggested I try you.”

“But I haven’t fought in years. I go to watch once in a while but that’s all.”

“None the less Erica thought you’d be a good choice. She showed me a video of your last match and I had to agree – you were unlucky to lose that one as well.”

“Maybe, but I lost and that’s why I stopped fighting.  Can I ask you something else?”

“Sure.”

“Why did you pick this venue?  You’ve been to the club; they have a ring there and very sophisticated video system.  You’re paying me, I’m sure Gabi would have let you hire ‘the arena’ to make your little movie.”

“I know, but it’s a bit clinical, I prefer something more intimate.  Jill can do great things with that little handycam – she got some great shots of my fingers up your arse…”

Ellen shuddered at the thought.

“…and the ropes of a ring don’t let you do close-ups like that.”

The wine was finished and Jan said “OK ladies, time to go home.”

Ellen picked up her money and headed for the door but Jan caught her arm, turned her round and gently kissed her full on the lips. “Thank you, sweetie – you’ve made me very happy tonight.  Think about what I said.  Get back in that ring and get yourself back in shape.  Who knows, I might want to beat you again one day.”   

With that she smiled and let go of her arm and Ellen slipped out into the night air – she certainly had a lot to think about.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:42:24 AM by EllenShaw »