News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

S&M mistress Victoria loses her image again...

• 6 Replies

Online Raycat

• God Member
S&M mistress Victoria loses her image again...
« on: May 03, 2020, 05:01:33 PM »
Hi to your all. This is a sequal to my story https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=63238.0
Enjoy!

"The Legend" that was her nickname… She, the confident and most popular S&M mistress there was. Victoria was her name. A big and proud redhead… a business woman that made a fortune with her legendary BDMS studio. But this all end 6 months ago. Victoria was humiliated by a plain housewife. A woman that betrayed her husband of cheating on her by coming to Victoria's  S&M studio. While thousands of her fans were watching Victoria on the internet going into a fistfight with this woman.

And to the shame and shock of her fans and not in the least as a shock to her self Victoria got her ass kicked by this woman. She was totally ass whipped in front of all viewers. In the fight she lost all her clothes and everybody could she her naked body. Her body that was not as tight as she would like to be. Her corset was taken of so her big belly was on display and to her horror her fat ass was exposed. Her big, pale and chubby ass cheeks were on display and Victoria never had felt so humiliated in her life.

Her career as a S&M mistress ended that night. Victoria was still hired for her services but not to play as a dominatrix. Instead people hired her to fight their wives. Clients hired her now to come and to play for a laughing stock. Victoria's life was a hell the last six months. She cried a lot and she could just not get over her humiliating defeat this housewife Susan gave her.

But her luck would change soon… Victoria had plans for a revenge. A few months ago she met John. John was owner of a big gym in town. He adored Victoria. He came as a client first but the relation fast developed into a love relationship. Victoria for the first time in her life had really fall in love with a man. John was everything to her. But John noticed Victoria was sometimes down and silent in his presence. He noticed she had something on her mind that was grieving her.

"Victoria my darling, sometimes your so silent and it looks like something is bothering you?" John asked one day to his goddess. "Oh John, it is, it…." at that moment she fell in tears. John was shocked that his beloved Victoria was crying and in so much pain. "Vic you know you can tell me. Tell me what is on your mind?"

The big redhead could not tell her lover what was on her mind. The shame was just to big for her. But she gave him her tablet and she told him he had to watch this video. She quickly went for a shower because she could not bare to she how her lover would respond on the video he was about to see.

John was in shock. On the video he saw his hot girlfriend getting an unbelievable ass whooping by a slim woman. She was even stripped naked??? John never in his whole life had seen such an one sided fight… his fiance was totally helpless and looked like a big joke in the fight. In the end he saw that her mom had to confert her like if she was a child.
O my god John thought to himself. His queen, the most hot woman he ever had in his life was a big wimp in this fight.

Victoria came into the bedroom again and wasn't able to watch her lover in the eyes. She was in pure shame. "So now you know what happened to me…" she mocked. John took his lovely red-haired girlfriend in his arms and hugged and kissed her.

"Vic i admit i am shocked of what i just saw. But you know i have a gym and i give fighting clinics. Girl look me in the eyes".
He lifted Victoria's chin up and looked her in her tearful eyes. "I will train you Vic. I will teach you to fight. And when your ready you will get the chance to take your revenge on this woman. And i will make sure that all the people who watched your downfall will be witnessing your comeback too."

''Really John? Can you make me a fighting machine?" John looked her in the eyes and kissed her on her big, soft and sensual lips. "Honey i can do that. My gym is famous of his training lessons and fighting courses. I will make you fit and strong. Within a month your name will be Victoria the Legend again. I promise you that."

John was owner of a local gym. He was a personal trainer that started his own gym "FitHouse" a couple of years ago. He knew what people liked and he was a clever business man. In these few years his gym became a healthy company. And his "FitHouse" became a brand. He gave fitness courses that were fun for people to do and it was very effective. John also gave fighting courses on his gym. To gave people more confidence.

John wanted to build out the concept of "FitHouse". So the last months he was in negotiations with possible investors. One man called Jim a middle aged business man had interest to invest millions in the concept FitHouse. He had plans to open in several big cities more gyms of FitHouse. But he was still in doubt to invest. He needed a last push to be convinced of John his concept and the gym he was running.

"Jim my gyms are unique you know that. Not only people can come to us te get in shape but we also teach them to come up for themselves. We gave fighting courses. Courses that have 2 in one. People get in shape and they get confidence.
Why are you still in doubt to invest?" "Well John to be honest there is another gym that is competing with you. It is your gym that i will invest my millions in or it will be the other." And yes i am still in doubt witch i will choose."

John wanted to convince Jim and he thought about how he could do that. One morning he it became how he could do that. He called Jim and said that he wanted to show him a video.

John was invited to the villa of Jim and together they would watch the tape that John took with him. John let him see the disc. "Jim this video will show you something that will in the end convince you to choose for FitHouse to expand.

The video that John showed to his hopefully new business partner was the video of his girlfriend Victoria getting her ass totally whipped by Susan in her own S&M studio. Jim watched the video and when he saw this big, clumsy dominatrix getting her ass beaten up by this small and slim Susan he had to laugh and laugh. Tears of joy run down his face while he saw this big, fat but still hot bimbo losing the fight to a very short light weight.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAH What a laugh ohh, HAHAHAHA ohhhh, John why you think this will convince me?" John paused for a moment and than he came up with his idea. "Jim i want to convince you that my trainings methods on FitHouse works. What would you think of the idea that i will train this Victoria for one month and than let her do a rematch against Susan in the same place? Than you can see with your own eyes that when people follow the training methods of my gym they will be transformed in no time to confident, healthy and strong persons.

Jim had to admit that transforming the fat assed redhead in one month was a dare. And to be honest he was curious too. Could John transform the fat assed Victoria into a fighting machine. He certainly wanted to see the rematch. "John, we have a deal. If you turn her into a fit and strong woman that beats Susan i will invest my millions in FitHouse. Than we have a deal!"

Susan and Frank divorced a month ago. Susan tried to forgive him his sex adventures with the fat bimbo Victoria. But something was just broken in their marriage. Frank would still be around because he was the father of their two teenaged daughters and he would stay a friend. She did not hate him but was disappointed that she could not give him as a woman what he was searching for.

Today Susan got an e-mail that shocked her. A certain John of sports gym Fit House has sent her a mail with a dare. He offered her money for a rematch against S&M mistress Victoria. First she wanted to delete the mail instantly. What were they thinking? Why would she wanted to fight that dumb, fat bimbo again? She beat the shit out of the arrogant dominatrix. And thinking about that she still felt very satisfied about the punishment she gave the stupid fat assed wimp. But why she had to do it again? There was no point in that.

But there was… Susan had some money problems. Frank left her and even though he still helped her financial it was not as much as she had to spent when they still wore a couple. Susan had two teenage daughters that cost money and the house and to her horror her old Toyota have had his longest time. She could use the money. Only FitHouse offered her 10.000 dollar to fight mistress Victoria again. The fight would be again life broadcasted on the internet. Susan only would give it a thought if the reward of fighting that blubber ass again if the reward was at least twice as high.

So she answered the mail by saying she would fight Victoria again if the reward would be 20.000 dollar and if she would win again she would get 25.000 dollar. Susan thought that this answer of hers would scared off the challenge but to her surprise she got an answer a day later. The deal was on!

Susan was surprised they did not declined her offer. She got a bit nervous too. This time the fight would not be that easy. The fat Victoria would be now prepared for her and would certainly train her body to get in shape and to avoid a second degrading humiliation. So Susan needed to train herself. She knew a local gym. The gym was in an old factory near the docks. Just a couple of blocks away of Victoria's old S&M studio. The gym was not that popular. It was called "Locals health centre". So one morning a month before the rematch she packed her sports bag and went to the gym that was lead by personal trainer Mark a very nice and patient man.

John had a mission to complete. Getting his hot but to fat girlfriend in fighting shape. But he also had to do research. He needed to go to the future towns where new gyms of FitHouse would be opened soon. So the training of Victoria he could not do himself. "Vic, you know i have to leave town this couple of weeks to do business. You will be trained and get into fighting mode by my partner Samuel. Samuel was a Mexican friend of John for several year now. He worked as a PT in the gym of John's. He was experienced enough to take care of the training of Victoria.

Samuel was very happy to train the sexy girlfriend of his boss. He loved the big, solid woman with the big tits and the huge ass. When she was strutting with her wide hips in that tight pants of hers. O man he just wanted to fuck this hot, sensational and arrogant lady. So he was more than happy that the next 4 weeks he would have train her every day to got her in tip top shape.

The last night before John went on his business trip he had fantastic sex with Victoria. He felt her hot body. Her soft and meaty ass cheeks, her big soft tits. She was hot but so soft. "Oh honey promise me you do your best and train hard for me love?" he asked her. With a sensual grin she looked in his eyes. "Off course my lovely boy mmmm i won't let you down. She sat naked on his belly… "So in a month i will have real muscles?" she asked while flexing her arms. "Yes honey you will have real muscles."

"And my ass will be tighter?" John fell her soft, meaty ass and convinced her that training a month with Samuel would make her ass a lot more firm and a less flabby he thought to himself.

So it was a month before the fight. John send a mailing to all old customers of Victoria. The headline was Victoria's Sweet revenge. The come back of the Legend. The fight would lake place at the old studio of the dominatrix. The studio was now a storage for all kinds of stuff. But the camera's were still there so the duel could be filmed and broadcast on the internet.

The first day of training for Victoria. She went to "FitHouse" and met Samuel. The redhead was wearing a tight yoga pants that accentuated the curves of the diva. Her big thighs were pressing against the pants and her round butt cheeks were separated by the tight pants that hugged her body. Her impressive bosom was held by a tight top. Her chubby belly was  exposed but it was a sight  to see her strutting towards him in the gym. The men turned their heads to watch the big, impressive dominatrix queen passing by while she was swaying her wide hips.

"Hello Victoria, you made the first step to a fit body by coming to our gym today… Every day we will let you sweat to bring you in great shape. Also i will teach you how to fight and wrestle. Your up do it?" The redhead looked down on the smaller Personal trainer. She pushed her sexy boobs against his chest and said in a low voice. "I have never been so ready in my whole life darling. Come on and let me sweat." She gave him a wink while she turned around and showed him her sexy curvy ass in that tight yoga pants of hers. "Ok than lets first start with you on the bike."

Susan on the other hand also started her training that day. She went to "The local health centre" where Mark started her training. She also asked Mark if he could teach her fighting skills. Because Mark was a fitness trainer and not a karate master of something like that he hired mr Wong. Mr Wong was an expert in karate and other eastern fighting sports. Mark wondered why Susan wanted to change herself into some fighting machine but she just said to him it had to do with a very important challenge to her.

So that 4 weeks Victoria and Susan went to the gym every day to got there bodies in tiptop shape and to learn how to fight. Susan knew how to fight but off course Mr Wong made her a much better fighter. Susan was exhausted every day when she came home after hours of practice. But after a few weeks she noticed she got stronger and she noticed she started to develop a six-pack.

And so the date of the fight arrived. Susan had asked her ex Frank to join her and to assist her that night. To go there on her own was not a good idea. She was convinced that the arrogant redhead would had a whole team around her to help her with her so badly needed victory.

John hadn't seen his fiance over the last 4 weeks. He went from town to town to make arrangements for opening new gyms of "FitHouse" He was very curious how Samuel had got her into shape. And he was nervous also. Today his future was on the line. His sexy fiance had to win the fight or he would loose Jim as an investor of his business plan.

Victoria was dressing up for the fight. She checked herself in the mirror. She wore a black and tight yoga pants that hugged her firm thighs and ass. A black stretch shirt with the logo of FitHouse big over her chest. And black sneakers. It was not her sexy S&M outfit but she looked hot and ready to kick some ass.

John was sitting next to Jim in the hall where the fight was about to start. Linda was announced by a speakers voice and she entered the arena. The 5 feet 4 slim woman was dressed in a red yoga pants white shirt and she wore white sneakers. Her blonde hair she wore in a ponytail. She was nervous. Nervous how impressive Victoria would look like after a month of training. And then Victoria was announced and the big, sexy dominatrix entered the arena.

Confidently she entered the fighting arena. Slowly strutting and showing and her sexy ass bouncing in that tight yoga pants. Victoria was bigger, heavier and she looked a lot meaner than Susan. Frank who was behind his ex in a corner watched the redhead making her entrance and he had to admit she was still one hell of a woman.

In the other corner Samuel was there to support Victoria. He had trained her for a month to get her in shape. John and Jim were the only public who were physically present. All the other thousands of fans were watching on the internet and were really curious if Victoria could bring up a fight that was better than her last effort.

Victoria had her hands on her impressive hips and looked down on Susan. "You pathetic midget. This time i will kick your ass and make you beg for mercy you hear me!" She was in a steaming rage ready to destroy the woman that had taken off her life 6 months ago.

Susan was flexing her arms and turned towards Frank. "Now Frank wish me luck…" But Susan did not notice that at that point her red-haired opponent attacked her from behind! Victoria rushed to her enemy and slammed her right fist on the back of Susan's head. The punch on her head made Susan fall forward. "I am going to kill you!" Victoria screamed and she tried to kick Susan who was now on her belly on the ground.

The smaller blonde rolled away so the wild kicks of her bigger rival missed. And after several times rolling around she managed to stand up. Susan was shocked and also very mad on herself. How could she turned her back to that coward of a bimbo? She needed to stay focused!

Victoria had trow the first punch but now her rival was back on her feet again. So the advantage she had was gone. Both fighters were circling each other. Victoria tried to punch her blonde rival. But she missed. She tried to hit Susan now with a swing of her left but the blonde bucked so the dominatrix missed. She ducked and respond by giving a hard punch with her right fist into the soft stomach of the big redhead.

She hit her really hard so Victoria doubled over and her ass was pushed backwards and was sticking out. She followed her right punch in the belly by punching Victoria fully on the face. The big woman fell backwards and she hit the floor. Knocked down and spread eagle she lay on the floor.

"Get up Victoria!" Samuel yelled to his fighter. Victoria looked a bit groggy as she stood up. "I am so fucking done with you!" she screamed and went for an attack. She run towards Susan. Her big impressive tits were bouncing in her shirt and her big, curvy ass was sticking out while she tried to duck with her full weight on Susan. But Susan was faster. She sidestepped and was sticking out her foot. She tripped the slow and lumbering mistress and slapped her shapely ass while the big redhead was sent flying forwards.

Victoria stumbled forward and she couldn't stop herself. She end her journey when she crashed tits first on some old tables and chairs that were standing there on stock. The big, solidly and heavy woman crashed hard. The tables and chairs collapsed and the big woman lay outstretched on the floor.

"UNNNGGH OOOH" she was in pain but she desperately tried to untangle herself out of the chairs. Her big, round ass was squirming in the tight black yoga pants while she tried  to get on her feet again. Back on her feet the big amazon ran towards Susan again. Screaming she was going to kill her but the smaller blonde woman kicked her opponent hard between her sexy legs.

Victoria's eyes bulged and her mouth fell open while she grabbed her painful pussy. With both hands she stood with her butt sticking out. Susan walked around Victoria and send a drop kick between the big buttocks of her rival. Victoria was send flying forward and she crashed head first on to an old pool table that was in storage.

"Is this your revenge? HAHAHA your a pathetic, stupid cow. I am kicking your ass again." And indeed Victoria was getting an ass whipping again by the hand of the same woman. Realizing this she was blushing and her face turned two shades of red. This could not be happening again she thought.

She was breathing hard, she was already tired and she felt that she was sweating. Her hair was all messed up and she was out of breath. On the other hand Susan was still in the same shape as the fight started. Susan was this time the woman that went for an attack. She punched the big redhead fully on her on face. Victoria's head was snapped backwards. Susan followed with another punch on her pretty face, and another and another. Than Susan rammed her knee between the legs of Victoria.

Victoria was standing on wobbling legs and her eyes were dazed of the punched she got to her face and the painful knee between her legs. Than Susan grabbed a handful of hair with one hand and a handful of ass with the other hand and dragged her by the scruff of her neck and the seat of her pants and shoved her forward sending the big, curvy mistress towards the fallen chairs. The big woman crashed hard between the chairs.

John was in complete shock. What was happening? His sexy fiance that trained for a whole month was getting her ass whipped again by this, this housewife? He was in shock to see the ass beating and he was in shock because if she would loose the fight the deal with Jim was off.

"Get your ass up and fight you stupid, you…" John screamed. Victoria who was on all fours and she herd her lover yelling she got to get up and fight her rival again. She felt sick and ashamed. She was a big sweaty mess and she was scared to fight Susan. But she managed to get to her feet again.

"RHHHAAAAHHHHH!" The big, cocky, arrogant Victoria attacked wildly. She tried to save her honor. She lifted her right leg to kick Susan. She put all her effort in the kick. But she missed the blonde. Instead of kicking her opponent she kicked hard into a solid wooden bar. "AAAHAHAAHAA!" She screamed while she grabbed her painful right foot and was hopping on her left leg. Causing her big tits and curvy ass to bounce up and down.

She was in a lot of pain. When she turned around to face her rival, Susan was in front of her. She punched her on her face. Victoria circled on her unsteady legs and while she took a turn Susan kicked her big, round ass. The sweaty diva tried to punch but she was groggy and did not know exactly where her rival was.

The blonde grabbed her arm and judo tossed the big, woman over her shoulder. Victoria landed with a hard blow on her back and ass. The impact of the blow made her whole body shake and shiver. Her tits bounced in her shirt and her curvy ass and legs were shivering of the hard smack flat on her back and ass on the hard ground.  The wind was knocked out of her lounges while she lay flat on her back with her legs spread. On her face she had a foolish look. She was dumbfounded and on her face she had the expression of what the fuck just happened to me?

Susan felt the desire again to strip her rival. She grabbed the tight shirt of Victoria and pulled it of over her head. In her stripping she undid her rival also of her bra.

The pale skin of Victoria was in sight. And her big saggy tits were dangling down on her fat belly. The tight shirt just pressed all the fat of the arrogant woman together. Now her shirt and bra were off you could see the chubby, fat woman she still was.

Jim was starting to laugh. "Hahahaha John is this the woman you trained in your gym the last month? Hahaha look how fat she is. You train them to eat pies? hahahaha" John was ashamed of his fiance. She got her ass kicked again by the same woman. And why was she even in worse shape than a month ago? She trained in his gym for a whole month. Or did she really???

Susan dragged Victoria up by her sweaty and messy hair. She pushed the mistress against an old bar and started to twist the big, juicy melons of tits. She grabbed both nipples in her hand and twisted Victoria's tits. "AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA PLLEEEEEAAAAASSEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVVVVVE THAAAAAAATTTTTT!, PLLLLEEEAASEEE STOOOPPPP YOUR HURTINNNNGGGGGGG MY TITTTTSSSSSSSSSSS!" she cried out loud.

The big, chubby dominators was a complete mess. Her red curly hair was a wet, soaked mop on her head. Her make up was smeared all over her wet face. Her body was glistering of sweat and she cried. Susan was using her as a human punching bag. After the assault on her saggy big tits the smaller blonde woman was punching her fists in her soft, fat belly.

The fists of the blonde disappeared deep into the soft flesh of her belly with each blow. Victoria was hanging like a limp doll against the old wooden bar and all she could was taking the beating. "UNGHG, UNGGH, UNGGGH, UNGGGH!" Her whole body shook with each blow she got in her guts. Her tits jiggled and all the fat over her body shivered with each strike in her unprotected soft tummy. Slime came out of her mouth and she was gashping for air. Her mouth hang open and on her face she had a daffy look. Big eyes that said "I think i have to puke."

Susan rested for a moment. She looked at her defeated rival. "Your really a big laugh. Ha you said you would gonna kick my ass this time and humiliate me. Well if your such a big mouth… now look who is getting her ass handed to her again? haha. Now show me your fat behind!"

And she turned the sobbing mistress round so her big ass was in view. Victoria hang on the bar with her arms trying not to sank to her week, wobbling knees. To her horror she felt the fingers of her rival tugged into the waistband of her tight and now soaked wet black yoga pants. "NO, NO, NO, PLEASE NO NOT MY PANTS PLEASE NOT MY PANTS, NOT MY PAAANNNNNTTTTSSSSS!"

Big eyes bulged that almost looked like if they would pop out of her face. Her mouth open in shock. She felt how the fabric of the stretchy yoga pants left her skin. She felt how Susan grabbed her black thong and pants and yanked it down over her big, shapely ass.

And gravity did his work. The plump, fat ass cheeks of the mistress were hold together by the stretchy yoga pants so it stayed in some normal proportions. But now her pants was yanked down to her ankles the fat, blubbery and big juicy ass cheeks of the mistress sank down like white globs. Like massive white jelly-filled balloons her ass was bouncing of all the cellulite.

Than with such a target in front of her Susan started to spank the fat ass of the dominatrix. PAP, PAP, PAP, PAP, was the sickening sound that was herd when the flat hand of the small blonde slapped her soft behind. Her hand penetrated the redheads ass crack, the diva's big gelatinous but cheeks bounced and then folded in on the contact point like collapsing mud. Victoria looked totally ridiculous. Gone was her cocky attitude, gone was her image of this bossy and proud woman.

She was reduced to a crying and sobbing baby. A pathetic figure. Frank who watched his ex wife beat the shit out of Victoria again had a hard cock. He still adored the fat assed mistress and how his wife handled her that easy made him laugh and horny the same time.

Samuel had seen enough and was silently making his way to the entrance. He had to train the arrogant diva for this fight. A month ago the first thing he let her do was taking place on a home trainer. After she sat on the home trainer for 2 minutes she said she was bored. She was to lazy to train and she ordered him some other physical training. So the last month they were most times in bed fucking each other. She ordered him to bring her meals and pies. The whole day Victoria did was sleeping, eating, fucking him, taking a shower and sat on a toilet. The woman was a lazy piece of shit. And he loved to be with her. The last month was one of the best times he ever had. But he knew this would be the result of the fight. He hoped that maybe that Susan was as lazy as she was but she was disciplined and she was fit and on a mission. Samuel knew his days at FitHouse were done. He watched the red diva for a last time. She looked really stupid and was turned into a laughing stock with her fat ass getting spanked. But although he had to laugh seeing her with that stupid look of shock on her face he was also a bit said the "Training month" was over.

Mistress Victoria has sank to her knees and lay now on her belly while her small blonde rival was sitting on her back spanking her fat ass. Whit her arms and legs uncontrollable moving the redhead was broken. She screamed and cried.
"PLEASE STOP SPANKING MY ASS, STOP BEATING ME, YOU ARE MY MASTER… I AM YOUR SLAVE I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU!"

The blubbering and defeated woman had tears running down her face, her eyes big of shock and surprise of the unbelievable ass beating she have had again at the hand of Susan. Susan paused her beating and stood up. A cruel plan came up in her mind.

"Indeed you fat piece of shit i am your master and i order you what to do. Now you fat blubber ass get up and imitate a chicken for me."

"HUH?" Was the response of the defeated woman. She managed to get her tired and beaten body from of the floor and stood with her head bowed in front of the woman that had proven to be better than her. "You want me to eh, you eh want me to imitate a chick, chicken?" She asked while her mouth hang open of surprise. She was shocked was this really happening all to her?

"Are you deaf you dumbo. Move your fat body and let me see how you do an imitation of a chicken." And she slapped the shapely out of shape ass of Victoria.

Victoria moved her elbows up and down while she walked with her legs slightly bended and imitated the sound of a chicken. "TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK!" The woman was a complete joke. Thousands of supposed fans of her saw her walk like she was a chicken with her elbows going up and down from her sides while her ass was sticking out.

"Thats what you are a real chicken you big joke of a fat assed shit house." Susan said. The blonde had taken off her shoes and ordered the big, chubby woman to kiss her feet.

Victoria sank to her knees. She was so humiliated that she was at the edge of pissing herself. She kissed Susan's feet while her big, round ass was sticking up. Her ass, ass crack and wet bald pussy were fully on display on the internet. While she kissed the feet of the woman that she called her master.

"Good girl, now your master obeys you to masturbate yourself." Victoria was broken. The request shocked her but she just did what her master told her. "Ok master i will be a good girl and masturbate if you wish so."

She lay on her back. Her legs curled up and spread and started to masturbate her wet vagina. What a sight it was. The proud and big S&M mistress laying on her back. Totally naked, legs wide and curled up. Moving her fingers over her wet pussy to arouse herself.

Susan and Frank left the hall. Susan yelled to John who was still in shock sitting motionless next to his supposed investor Jim. "Don't forget to pay me the 25.000 dollar. And while she and her ex Frank left the hall Victoria said to her master.
"Master am i doing it ok, is this a good masturbation i do?" The dumb looking redhead was masturbating herself while she looked from between her spread naked legs to the woman that kicked her ass. Her eyes big and she looked to be in a state of total shock.

Jim stood up. "Well John thank you for the spectacular show but as you can imagine the deal is off. HAHAHAHA" John was a broken man to. He could not find the energy to stand up. His dream was over. The only thing remained was this fat assed woman who was making a complete fool of herself masturbating live for thousands of people who watched the show on the internet.

Investor Jim found a new partner for his idea to explore more gyms in other cities. When he herd Susan was trained by Mark from Locals health centre he invest his millions in this sportscentre.

And Susan? Well she fell in love with Mark and they became a couple.

In the end mistress Victoria just lost her image and coolness again…

Raycat

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:50:50 PM by Raycat »

FawnL

Re: S&M mistress Victoria loses her image again...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 10:50:44 AM »
...another nice story, Ray....keep that coming... :) :)

Offline QueenV

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 07:27:22 PM »
Amazing story,Ray! I loved how Victoria started as an arrogant, cocky dominatrix goddess and ended up as a crying loser in the end! The stuck up villainess was no match at all for the blonde housewife.
Victoria clearly has to return in some way...such a great character!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 05:06:44 PM »
I love your stories, Raycat. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post your stuff! Greatly appreciated.

Offline Tiffany_BBW

• I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobies. Fear me
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 10:34:59 PM »
This was always one of my favorites and I really LOVE the new chapter!
I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobs.  Fear me.

Offline Amanda44

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 10:22:27 PM »
Victoria is such a lousy fighter  :o haha lol.
Sexy and fun Ray...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 10:22:54 PM by Amanda44 »

Offline marybombs

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2020, 06:37:11 PM »
This is great! Definitely keep them coming. love things with a sense of humour that can give us a laugh during these times xx