News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

[Girlfight Artwork Federation] Sassy Cindy Chan vs. Brianna Barbosa

• 5 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
The newest artwork story update from Girlfight Artwork Federation has now been posted, featuring a high-intensity clash between Sassy Cindy Chan of China and Brianna "The Brazilian Barbarian" Barbosa. This marks the first return appearance of a previous character so far, with Chan fresh from her match against Jungle Jenetta Nayal and eager to test herself against the powerful South American woman.

All content is completely free, and feedback is always welcome. Click on the match title or preview picture to see the full story.

Sassy Cindy Chan vs. Brianna "The Brazilian Barbarian" Barbosa

{alt}

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Quick update and an informal poll question:

1) I have managed to restore the Mailing List functionality once again to the site, as a convenient option for those who want instant email notification any time GAF is updated with new content. The link to join can be accessed from the main site front page or directly here.

The old yahoo group also still exists, but with groups being made pretty much defunct by recent changes, a direct email approach seems like the better choice.

2) I am also going to use this topic/reply as sort of an informal poll for anyone who follows Girlfight Artwork Federation and wants to offer some input on future content. Specifically:

Which characters from previous matches would you most like to see in future action?

Feel free to indicate any version of...

• One or more character names on their own, in general
  • Two or more character combinations you'd specifically like to see face each other
  • Various characters you'd like to see face each other, along with the specific outcome (ie winner/loser, type of ending etc.)
  • Any other general idea or scenario that doesn't have to involve previous characters but is still feasible artwork-wise (without elaborate set-pieces)

Any suggestions mentioned will be considered for future updates, though obviously nothing is guaranteed. Mostly just curious who people's favourites are, if any.

Offline VeryTired

I’d like to see Tara “the tree” beat up Tiffany “blondie locks”!

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
I’d like to see Tara “the tree” beat up Tiffany “blondie locks”!

Interesting suggestion, thanks! I have in fact thought of doing a "losers redemption" type of match where two competitors who each lost their first match face each other, for the chance to get back on the winning side of things and proceed forward into contention again. Other possible combinations under consideration are Camele "Miss Mozambique" Yewoni vs. Keiko Yemura....  Jungle Jenetta Nayal vs. Consuela Vasquez, and a few others.

Various winners and losers from the amateur/college circuit may also face each other in the weeks to come, possibly even in an elimination style tournament setup. Still have to figure that out though.

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Re: [Girlfight Artwork Federation] Sassy Cindy Chan vs. Brianna Barbosa
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 01:53:51 AM »
Just a brief preview/teaser of the next upcoming match, nearing completion and likely ready for posting within the next week or two. Another couple of returning characters clash here, as Keiko Yemura (Japan) and Rashelle Farrow (Jamaica) square off for glory and pride.

Look for it here on the FCF forum, Sunday Sunday Sunday (or whatever day of the week it's finished) fully free as always!

{alt}

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Re: [Girlfight Artwork Federation] Sassy Cindy Chan vs. Brianna Barbosa
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 06:28:54 AM »
Okay I know I said this next new match above would be ready shortly back in Summer, but it really is finally complete now and should be posted before the end of 2020 with any luck. Stay tuned for one last update before this calendar year is over....