News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Top 10 Asian Catfighters and Wrestlers

• 5 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Top 10 Asian Catfighters and Wrestlers
« on: August 05, 2010, 04:37:02 AM »
  After the post about asian fighters being thought of as being weak, I thought up 10 that are skilled and tough fighters... Please add fighters I forgot or tell me if someone should be moved up or down the list...

1)  Jet from Hong Kong/London
  She started off slow early in career with loses to fighters she should have beat. She is more a BJJ fighter then Wrestler and is willing to mix it up in Catfights. When BJJ holds are allowed she can be unstoppable

2)  Jade From NYC
  I have never seen her fight myself, but heard from Femwin that she might be best in the world.

3)  Mistress Cassandra  NYC/LA
  BJJ/Catfighter

4)  Kyla L  Korea/USA
  Have only seen her lose a few matchees and all were close.

5) Fuschia  Seattle
Wresler ... No BJJ or Catfight skills

6)  Xixi Myspace  NYC
  She posts that she is Unbeaten... Heard she fought in San Fran masked and did well, not sure under what name?

7)  Anne Hurricane  Korea/Europe
 Better all out Catfighter then Wrestler

8)  Dragonlily  San Fran/Las Vegas
Up and coming fighter, great wrestling skills and looks to be adding BJJ

9)  Mira Li Wen    San Fran
  Bruce is high on her, so she must be good

10)   Mika 90's  Manila/LA 
 Wrestler

Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

challengesgirls

Re: Top 10 Asian Catfighters and Wrestlers
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »
Dont overlook Mistress Asia .. the wrestler with sports dungeon...
she is good & offers some good brawling babes that arent posting on wb but are great martial artist

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 11:56:00 PM »
  I'd like to move Xixi up to 5th on my list. I've heard she has been training hard core and wants to take down some rival Blondes :)

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »
Mistress Asia might be the best - she has done very little competitive f/f though. Shes a skileld martial artist, is genuinely nasty and very strong. She's also a pro wrestler :)

How about Dawn Riel (sp?). I'm not sure of her ethnicity but she gave Ziggy all she could handle in a PP match.

Mark

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 05:27:35 PM »
   Mistress Asia is Tough, but not sexy enough for my list. She has a tomboy look and way of talking that just does do it for me.

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 03:31:20 PM »
Thanks Mike!

I know i can hold my own against anyone mentioned here and when i meet others for private fights.
Currently i am unbeaten in real private fights,arranged with viewers and i plan on going unbeaten for a long time.
The fights i usually do are some rules,and in discreet locations..maybe a club or two that has 'fight nights',otherwise, all fights
are private,and sometimes with a select few who attend.
I do this in New York City,and San Diego for now..i'm thinking about traveling to Europe in the Spring, that's not certain yet.

Thanks for posting Xixi,  Would be great to see you fight in Europe. I would love to be the lucky guy picked to be in the room and see the outcome of the fight.
   What European fighters would you most want to take on?  DWW, Foxycombat have tons of Blondies for you take out :)     
   A few of the Tougher fighters are Xana, Antscha, Lina and Kim.  Kim is from Italy,but was based in NYC a few years back. Did you get to fight her? What type of rules do you like to fight under? Do you fight in both Wrestling and Catfighting matches?